According to DJI the new Mini-Gimbalkamera Osmo Pocket is available as of today -- and there is also a first firmware update to go with it. New in v22.214.171.124 is a 4x (120fps) slow motion mode in FullHD as well as numerous improvements -- both the autofocus and the audio recording should be optimized, also the recordings should be less noisy. The gimbal functionality and handling have also been revised:
- Added 1080p 120fps 4x Slow Motion video.
- The Power/Function button now recenters when pressed twice and can switch the camera orientation when pressed three times.
- Optimized the gimbal so when it is powered off, it automatically adjusts its position to fit into the cover.
- Added the ability to recenter and switch camera orientation in Flashlight mode.
- Reduced noise when recording.
- Optimized Timelapse mode when using the Osmo Pocket without DJI Mimo.
- Optimized the audio in some scenes.
- Optimized the auto focus in some scenes.
- Optimized gimbal performance for long exposure shots.
- Increased the shooting speed in Panorama mode.
- Increased the file reading speed of playback in DJI Mimo.
- Optimized gimbal stability in Timelapse mode.
The firmware updates itself virtually automatically via the accompanying Mimo app when Osmo Pocket is connected to the smartphone via an adapter.
Atomos Ninja V
Bild zur Newsmeldung: