Logo Logo
/// 
Spielfilmqualität

Film quality



Frage von DgptI4:
Mai 2007

Hello,
have recently published a feature on my Panasonic - Camcorders rotated and captured into the computer.
When I look at the film of the colors still look uncut, looks amateurish from. Do you know by chance, as I have the colors or the color of a movie to bring my video?
(certain mix between Red Green Blue, color, etc. .....)



Antwort von Pianist:

Popcorn für alle.



Antwort von Sascha:

Njami





Antwort von Sascha:

whether the notion of feature is really fit?
gruß cj

ps. thank you, I take a little popcorn synonymous.



Antwort von Sascha:

A sensible answer is you do not, right?



Antwort von Sascha:

whom?
the first, second, that is, the Mir, or after the last or even the very last, which looked in mirror and said with himself?



Antwort von Sascha:

the first



Antwort von Sascha:

if you made a feature film, you should know what colorcorrection, contrast and saturation is! With these factors in play around a bit, then you will get already a good result in comparison to unprocessed material dv.



Antwort von Sascha:

However, there is no "feature-filter" or "feature-filter", as so often asked: D



Antwort von rush:

when turning on good lighting ensure it's actually the most important ... Otherwise, as mentioned with the color correction play around



Antwort von Valentino:

Because we're on the subject are fiction.
According to a study by the independent ITU-RIrgendwie hört sich das für mich sehr wenig s.and sogar das Negativmterial direkt aus der Camera soll eine sehr geringe Resolutionhaben.
Zum testen wurde eine "panavized" Arri 435 verwendet, somit sind synonymous die Lenses of Panavision.
Das Material wurde in Kinos rund um den Erdball getestet.
Hier die
test results ITU-RIrgendwie hört sich das für mich sehr wenig s.and sogar das Negativmterial direkt aus der Camera soll eine sehr geringe Resolutionhaben.
Zum testen wurde eine "panavized" Arri 435 verwendet, somit sind synonymous die Lenses of Panavision.
Das Material wurde in Kinos rund um den Erdball getestet.
Hier die
Perhaps the whole thing would with a normal and the higher Arri Zeiss lenses look better.
Does anyone actually know how much of the 1080 lines as a HDCAM with good optics can resolve?




Antwort von KidKiller Prod:

We can not simply just any footage from a cinema look herzaubern. What it at least tries to be the filter of videocopilot.net ... http://videocopilot.net/fmp.html

Liebe Grüße,
Malte



Antwort von Udo Schröer:

"Valentino" wrote:
Because we're on the subject are fiction.
According to an independent study of the ITU-R liegt die Resolutioneines Spielfilm im Movies bei ca. 750 Linien horizontal.
Irgendwie hört sich das für mich sehr wenig s.and sogar das Negativmterial direkt aus der Camera soll eine sehr geringe Resolutionhaben.
Zum testen wurde eine "panavized" Arri 435 verwendet, somit sind synonymous die Lenses of Panavision.
Das Material wurde in Kinos rund um den Erdball getestet.
Hier die test results as a PDF
Perhaps the whole thing would with a normal and the higher Arri Zeiss lenses look better.
Does anyone actually know how much of the 1080 lines as a HDCAM with good optics can resolve?


The Aüflösung is of course as many pixels as your camera uses rms, 1080 pixels.

You should, therefore, questions how many line pairs Your Camera can differ, because this number is about 30% lower, as your pixel resolution.

Theoretically, so your cam 540 line pairs show, but only if there are actually 540. 520 line pairs, the entire complex. 1080 / 520 = 2.07 pixels. Since it is only full pixel, the picture but about 1080 pixels is displayed, the resolution is reduced. There is a formula how many line pairs always show your cam, I am unfortunately not at hand. [/ U]



Antwort von Platinum:

The first thing I would like you (the thread creator) indicates that only one of "film" can talk, if one synonymous with the medium of film to record them for what an ordinary camcorder is not the case. But of course we know what you mean;)

Question: There are quite good film look filter to buy, giving you the colors as well as possible to trim film. I use this example, the film from the filter look Genartssammlung for Avid. Works very well, vorrausgesetzt, the images are well exposed. Then just cut back to 24 frames and your video should be very good for film look. Obviously we will never the true quality of a film 24p recorded 35mm film can reach.



Antwort von AndyZZ:

"Anonymous" wrote:
The first thing I would like you (the thread creator) indicates that only one of "film" can talk, if one synonymous with the medium of film to record them for what an ordinary camcorder is not the case. But of course we know what you mean;)


Then he has a "video game" rotated. Hmmm, sounds pretty crazy to yes. Then so are all the movies like 28 Days and others, which were recorded on video, no drama! Everything but play videos, cinema or even videos. Finally someone explains to me. THANK YOU so essential for this notice!



Antwort von chemicalfilm2:

film look:

tiefenschärfe, tiefenschärfe, tiefenschärfe. >> Large chip, film / photo optics.

resolution is of secondary importance.

vollbillder. everything looks like interlaced Zeuch lindenstrasse from.

contrasting scope: the great weakness of consumer video.
with RED, etc. will eventually different (dynamic range 11.3! / film: 13, video so far in about 7-8)

all things that happen when turning, ie, look in the cinema cut is not going to happen.



Antwort von Axel:

"chemicalfilm2" wrote:
film look:

tiefenschärfe, tiefenschärfe, tiefenschärfe. >> Large chip, film / photo optics.

resolution is of secondary importance.

vollbillder. everything looks like interlaced Zeuch lindenstrasse from.

contrasting scope: the great weakness of consumer video.
with RED, etc. will eventually different (dynamic range 11.3! / film: 13, video so far in about 7-8)

all things that happen when turning, ie, look in the cinema cut is not going to happen.


That was short and crisp. Would be supplemented:

- If there is no full screen mode, interlace material with a good deinterlacer plugin edit (ReelSmart Fieldskit for example).

- Good exposure, no clipping (Zebra function). ND filter or ND filter as used for the sky.

- With additional light illuminate, for example, when you wanted to illuminate a scene.

- Getting the habit before, during and after the rotation (ie always) not to think in pictures, but in images (within the meaning of photographs, consciously with PH, or paintings).



Antwort von Schleichmichel:

It is not that this topic is not really idle really have to vomit was discussed.

There are synonymous for many years an article on this page, which describes what you can do to better results erziehlen. One of the main page under the category "Film Practice" there.

Look addiction or your questioner really still, or your post already?



Antwort von Platinum:

"Anonymous" wrote:

I use this example, the film from the filter look Genartssammlung for Avid.


Yes, great program - but the solution is likely to cost more than the camera, for the filming has been used ;-)
The Sapphire rock stuff but - if the high price would not.



Antwort von Set_TiGer:

"AndyZZ" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
The first thing I would like you (the thread creator) indicates that only one of "film" can talk, if one synonymous with the medium of film to record them for what an ordinary camcorder is not the case. But of course we know what you mean;)


Then he has a "video game" rotated. Hmmm, sounds pretty crazy to yes. Then so are all the movies like 28 Days and others, which were recorded on video, no drama! Everything but play videos, cinema or even videos. Finally someone explains to me. THANK YOU so essential for this notice!


no Uhrsache;)



Antwort von PowerMac:

This is a really interesting question. On such an abstract and so outlandish idea is of course never before someone came. This explains the terribly poor documentation relating to "film look". Barely half a million hits this can be found. Grausig. And only in this forum ...



Antwort von BBB:

REAL FEEL CINEMA TOOL!



Antwort von PowerMad:

"Pianist" wrote:















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos