Infoseite // Thread SonyDCR-HC47

Frage von atman:

Who has some experience with the new camcorder SonyDCR-HC47?
The current price is in comparison to the old model series so attractive and the improvements such as enhanced wide-angle, 25 opt. Zoom, 4 Lux, etc. so just beat the previous HC 44, HC 46, so the difference to the Top Model HC-96 except the chip and the associated benefits no longer would be sooo great.

What is with the Battery-Batteries compatibility with the P - series?
Description According to Sony, only to be outrageously expensive of the new H Batteries - Serie work but what I doubt?
It is quite outrageous that the 70 Battery Sonyfür FH - Series 100, - EUR is required for the 100 and even 160, - unchanged. Preisempfehlung tender. It is ludicrous the 3 simple Batteries cost as much as the camcorder.
That frightens me, actually more of Sonyab. The affordable replicas of FH - Batteries are synonymous, but certainly this year on the market.

Who can possibly already slightly over the image, processing, Akkukompatiblität, strengths and weaknesses of the HC 47 Report?

Which model (new or old) of the Panasonic SonyHC47 would you oppose?
I am anxious to see first experience reports and tests to HC 47 Since I now s.ehesten up to a HC-47 as a buy even though they tend ... of Sony Kommt zum Bild

Space

Antwort von Bernd E.:

"atman" wrote: The current price is in comparison to the old model series so attractive
This is, however, synonymous with that of the existing HC46 DV input to the HC47 now the greed has fallen victim to.

Gruß Bernd E.

Space

Antwort von atman:

A DV input, the HC input 48 which is in Switzerland, Asia, United States but not in Germany.
In Thailand, the HC-48 2 weeks for an introductory price of converted approximately 410, - EUR on the market.

Interesting, will remain the first experience reports and tests to HC-47 which will hopefully appear here soon synonymous.

Space

Antwort von Markus:

"atman" wrote: A DV input, the HC input 48 which is in Switzerland, Asia, United States but not in Germany.
But before someone from abroad, ordered a camcorder, make sure he has issues with the television standards and import deal. Otherwise, it could may be a fully priced incorrectly be wrong. ;-)

Space

Antwort von Juwa:

So I have the HC47 is my first camcorder and I did for my honeymoon soon as purchased. Will I be the recordings on my PC and burn DVDs. A DVD camcorder came to me no question, because I thought the tape technology is older and therefore more mature, now I've read here that I was so right.

What I like is s.der Camera Umschaltknopf of 16:9. Thus the left and right compared to the 4:3-Format Picture more motive to make maybe 10% more picture box when you have fully rausgezoomt. Otherwise I was impressed with the Image Stabilization, the pictures did not tremble. On my television images make a good, natural feel. Nett is synonymous built the cap and the camera is very good in the hand, although they schnuckelig small.

Negative is the battery cost, I wanted a spare battery but the growth I have left then but rather, is in relation to the equipment price too expensive. Also there is no iLink cable in, but a USB cable and a remote control. Neither do we need but not really, because with the USB cable can not transfer videos and photos just a Fernbedieung for a video camera is synonymous somehow pointless. A slot for a Memory Stick is also available, but the photos are only recorded in 1Megapixel with something better cellphone quality.

Conclusion: If one uses 16:9 Camera is orderly, not only because the picture above and below is cut off, but the real image field will be widened. Those who do not need should be a better buy in 4:3 Camera and Money in the savings Accessories (Wide Paper, Batteries, pocket, etc.)

Space

Antwort von Jan:

For me there is nothing much better to HC 44 / 46, yes a better Wide Angleund more focal. But with a smaller sensor - 1 / 6 ".

Some magazines saw the new Sony's even worse than the previous models (HC 27 / 37 vs. HC 23), HC at 37 probably on the large zoom range attributed.

Yes the H Battery is Battery devices at P, P Batteries do not work with
H Battery models (HC 37.47 etc). Well the H Batteries are a little more powerful, but outsource the operation will probably not happen as quickly.

VG
Jan

Space

Antwort von robbs:

Zoom is not as interested in me, even the 25x of the HC47 are really too much for normal holiday movies where I rather Need Wide Angle. I had only the HC27 in the eye, because it is much cheaper, the new HC47 but better in the hand and the general effect recording on my 16:9 television easy and much nicer than the moderate profit 4:3 Picture. That was for me the reason to buy the HC47.

Space

Antwort von tobibonsai:

The Fachzeitschrift CHIP FOTO-VIDEO digital has improved in the current issue 05/2007 camcorder with six mini-DV tape to his chest and made real bargains are found. How the test represented editorial, comparable cost video cameras five years ago to at least five times the price. It was the cheapest model, the JVC GR-D723E, if not the worst. For the image quality was the test of this ruling as "good". The winner, however, is the SonyDCR-HC47
According to CHIP FOTO-VIDEO digital is the SonyDCR-HC47 in all respects recommended if synonymous significantly more expensive than the model of JVC. Both the housing with a brushed metal foil as synonymous the video image and the sound quality of the testers seem pleased to have. Thus, the CCD sensor over a Resolutionim megapixel range, the optical zoom is 25-fold. Also, the LCD color monitor with 2.7 inch is not too small advised.

Space

Antwort von Markus:

"A / e Nameless / r wrote: Thus, the CCD sensor over a range Resolutionim megapixel ...
Normally megapixel information than just buying the argument of the manufacturers advertised and of uninformed lay people as an advantage.

How does a video journal about this view to take over?

Space

Space

Antwort von Jan:

They know not the HC 47 exactly how many newcomers (HC 23.27, GS 27, GS 60, MD 110, MV 900, etc) to a small 1 / 6 "CCD set, and that with much more pixels - the pixel is completely noise ratio forget --

Amateurs look now stop many times only to pixels, which is why it believes the VX 2000 / 2100 / PD 150 / PD 170 (450,000 per chip) are so good - because they are "relatively" little pixels on a large surface area have distributed.

Better Lenses are only s.HC 9x installed, the Vario Sonnar.

Yes there are clear advantages in terms of equipment, anamorphic 16 / 9 mode, camera data, time lapse recordings, 1 MP photos etc to HC 27 / 37 but much better is only one HC 9x.

VG
Jan

Space

Antwort von Benny86:

Here's the full report:

SonyHC47

The winner not only shines with ¬ out towering readings, but synonymous with design: Sonyhat the casing of the HC47 with brushed metal foil aufgepeppt. The price is still earth: In the Inter ¬ net, there is a device already s.390 euros.

The video image of the Sonybeeindruckt by brightness and consistency - especially when you compare it with the Sony Einsteigermo ¬ dell compares. On the color of the 3-chip camcorder, the Panasonic GS230 test winner but not approached. This fine düpiert the sharpness of the HC47 the rest of the field test. If the 25 times zoom in low light, can be somewhat Greece ¬ ßeln occur. In low-light activates the auto HC47 long-term exposure, in order to increase the brightness. Picture This starts bucking s.zu however. Our Recommendation: The best from the same switch ¬ and in low light, the function "NightShot plus" to activate. The infrared images are significantly poorer s.Noise.
In terms of sound quality depends on the HC47, together with the entry-level model from the competition. The airy sound spectrum is synonymous Music awards again, and the typical noise in quiet Passa ¬ tions largely missing.
Another plus point is the tele-macro function: The lenses are so ver ¬, that is synonymous insect from a greater distance formatfüllend list. The Sonyfilmt not only synonymous but also makes photos - but only with a resolution ¬ tion of a megapixel. Who wants more, needs to continue to offer top-Mo ¬ dell SonyHC96 (approx. 590 Euro) access. Where the manufacturer has saved, revealing look at the technical data: There is neither a Mircrofon nor an earphone jack. At first glance, lacks a USB synonymous - and a DV Anshcluss ( "Firewire"): Both are in a docking station outsourced synonymous in the Battery is charging.

Conclusion: The winner makes a good round figure: The attractive body hides a camcorder, the sharpest video image combined with good sound.

+ High schärfe, elegant design, well-operated, infrared NightShot protected

- Firewire jack s.Docking-only station, accessory shoe and microphone input are missing.

Plot: 81 points

Space

Antwort von atman:

I have now but I prefer a SonyHC-96 ordered because they are not only better but the whole economic and even cheaper.

A HC 47 costs around 370, - plus an additional 70 Original Battery (100, - EUR others do not!) And extra Charger approximately 30, - 2 Batteries gives added together 600, - EUR

The improved cost me 96 HC 554, - plus 2 working replica 70s-Batteries and Charger for extra 45, - result, together 599, - EUR

I had no desire Sonybei of accessories Abzocke support and so came to this bill.

Space

Antwort von Jan:

Just as I see it synonymous Atman, I think of the HC 94 more, not only because the sensor is twice as large (1 / 3 "), the Zeiss Vario Sonnar, Progressive mode, AIS etc..

VG
Jan

Space

Antwort von JMitch:

"Juwa" wrote:
Also there is no iLink cable in, but a USB cable and a remote control. Neither do we need but not really, because with the USB cable can not transfer videos and photos just a Fernbedieung for a video camera is synonymous somehow pointless. A slot for a Memory Stick is also available, but the photos are only recorded in 1Megapixel with something better cellphone quality.

Hello, I am now somewhat confused, as I now get the videos to your PC, if not with the USB cable? Then they would like to burn to DVD.
I would like to buy these days CAM.

Gruss Bernd

Space

Antwort von Jan:

Not USB - Firewire !!!!!!

For Mini DV cameras, the DV cable - Firewire.

USB is not always high (as with Panasonic GS 230,320,500 etc), but at the HC 47 Full Speed, so too slowly to the 25 Mbit / sec to create. But it can via USB with the HC 47 A transfer to be made based VideoCD, so veringerter resolution, ie the well-known video streaming of Sony.

In order to get the 720x576 Firewire must be used.

If everyone would read the instructions - that there is so much (with Firewire transfer, they receive a better quality) - we would have less work and we could turn to more important things.

VG
Jan

Space

Antwort von Peter06:

"atman" wrote: Who has some experience with the new camcorder SonyDCR-HC47?
... so the difference to the Top Model HC-96 except the chip and the associated benefits no longer would be sooo great.

Well, in the HC47 is missing something:
http://www.sony.de/product/CompareProducts.action?site=odw_de_DE&pcReturnUrl =% 2fproducts% 2FProductComparisonWizard.action% 3FmodelName% 3DDCR-HC96E% 26site% 3Dodw_de_DE% 26sectiontype% 3DProduct & models DCR-HC47E = & model = DCR-HC96E

You're in the media market, etc. into the Lens HC47 and HC96 in the ... Some larger, is not it? Could be that as more light comes clean ... ;)

Got the HC37 and HC47 precise views. Above all, I am impressed by the design. The metal cover is well done. For now 270 and 360 euros these two cameras are very good beginner cameras.

Space

Antwort von ar8001:

"Jan" wrote: Not USB - Firewire !!!!!!

For Mini DV cameras, the DV cable - Firewire.

USB is not always high (as with Panasonic GS 230,320,500 etc), but at the HC 47 Full Speed, so too slowly to the 25 Mbit / sec to create. But it can via USB with the HC 47 A transfer to be made based VideoCD, so veringerter resolution, ie the well-known video streaming of Sony.

In order to get the 720x576 Firewire must be used.

If everyone would read the instructions - that there is so much (with Firewire transfer, they receive a better quality) - we would have less work and we could turn to more important things.

VG
Jan

Thanks for the info,

I just can not read instructions, if I still have garnicht.

Firewire works for me yet, old W98 Calculator. At the moment it is sufficient for my purposes, the video on television s.zusehen. Then they will be deleted. Quality I need at the moment not yet, so the question synonymous with USB.

Software can not install because of W98. Is not a problem at the moment. The USB driver is installed. What software can I do with the videos to grasp?

Gruss Bernd

Space

Antwort von Jan:

Normally with the included software and the popular So Netmeeting Webcam SWS and Co - but it is not my specialty ...

Since the camera but no high-speed USB port - you will never, unfortunately the film in high quality on USB can play. Whatever SW.

Firewire synonymous but should go at 98 (PCMCIA & PCI card for about 20 ¬), page 95 gibts ja MiniDV cameras with a FireWire connection.

VG
Jan

Space

Space

Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Anonymous" wrote: ... I just can not read instructions, if I still have garnicht ...
But that lets you: When Is the Sony manuals for pretty much all previously built camcorder online as a pdf ready.

Gruß Bernd E.

Space

Antwort von Macmacmac:

"Jan" wrote: Normally with the included software and the popular So Netmeeting Webcam SWS and Co - but it is not my specialty ...

Since the camera but no high-speed USB port - you will never, unfortunately the film in high quality on USB can play. Whatever SW.

Firewire synonymous but should go at 98 (PCMCIA & PCI card for about 20 ¬), page 95 gibts ja MiniDV cameras with a FireWire connection.

VG
Jan

Firewire is expected to go even with Win98. But then I still have the problem that the original software does not run under win98.

but no preference under XP (notebook company), the whole now, after I firewire card (25 euros) bought klappt das

Thanks for the help.

How it looks with a good unf cheap software for the films from (Rework) of MS Movie Maker is already, but rather is synonymous ne minimalist solution.

gruss bernd

Space

Antwort von Jan:

Yes, the supplied software takes almost no users. There is hardly synonymous What.

Who then times Magix Deluxe, Pinnacle Studio and Ulead Video Studio or Adobe Premiere Elements has - is on MS Movie Maker just smiling - a good product content costs money.

VG
Jan

Space

Antwort von pay.c:

Hello s.Alle,

So I have the HC47 here synonymous am in front of me and yet something about the consistently (almost all) positive posts aback: Find your not that the noise for a MiniDV Cam incredibly loud? The Recording HC47 makes me loudly in any case "fiiiiiep" and that one hears very clearly on the tape (well, especially when the typical quiet recordings halt).

Experience?

So for me is the reason that Cam back again to give ...

Space

Antwort von Jan:

Panasonic and Sony have the drive noises fairly well under control.

If the film then it belongs to the users, which in almost 0 Umgebungston (eg kitchen) in retrospect, the sound check - will always be dissatisfied. Or hold a CameraLink connection with external microphone zb buy the Panasonic GS 230 in order to circumvent.

Or halt the system switch to HDD or memory card camcorder.
The zipen the DVD camcorder for me is almost identical to the drive with a quiet sound.

VG
Jan

Space

Antwort von pay.c:

Joa, agrees synonymous. I will now one / two HDD camcorder in Blöd market watch me and then decide. I think synonymous, this (hopefully) running noises just * gone * are.

But thanks for the info on each case and the (partial) confirmation. Thnx! :)

Space

Antwort von Nightfly!:

Or simply a HC96. As you can synonymous an EXT. Micro connect.

Gruß,
Nightfly!

Space

Antwort von dirki:

Has someone the HC47 aufgeschraubt to see whether the AV input (such as HC-48) in addition to the AV output is not already voreingebaut, but the plastic casing is hidden?

Space

Antwort von Bernd E.:

"dirki" wrote: HC47 ... ... whether the AV input (such as HC-48) in addition to the AV output is not already voreingebaut, but the plastic casing is hidden?
To my knowledge, has not synonymous, the HC48 AV input, and cameras that have one (such as the HC96), use the same jack for input from-and that only according to demand will be switched. That is, in principle, just as with the DV-off and input.

Gruß Bernd E.

Space

Space

Antwort von Cice:

Hello,
I've been a proud owner today HC47, synonymous and very satisfied, but there is a point of bothers me: The USB port is not usable (as docking station) when a tripod is used and vice versa. This somehow makes the USB streaming, use as webcam etc pp fairly pointless. Now I had the idea to me somewhere in another docking station and obtain the "Tripod capability" to make, namely the docking connector to expand to a more stable surface, with bolt s.die Camera and threaded for a tripod, but I think the station is not available as accessories, quite apart from the times that I commit some price of 70 ¬'ve read about. I find this incredibly exaggerated.
Now the question: Is this docking connector for all HC models the same? Or. if so, the more models? Because s.and be found at lower prices stations to other models, and because I would take apart anyway, that would be an alternative.
Thanks in advance,
Regards
Marian

Space

Antwort von ChristianF:

Hi!

I have possibly before me this camera to buy, since they now for only 312 ¬ to acquire. Now my question is, however, whether it is now like the HC96 Battery-functioning replicas exist?

Space

slashCAM nutzt Cookies zur Optimierung des Angebots, auch Cookies Dritter. Die Speicherung von Cookies kann in den Browsereinstellungen unterbunden werden. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Mehr Infos Verstanden!
RSS Suche YouTube Facebook Twitter slashCAM-Slash