Logo Logo
/// 
Nachgerechnet - Mac Pro

Done the - Mac Pro



Newsmeldung von slashCAM:
August 2006

Done the - Mac Pro Of rudi - 9 Aug 2006 11:03:00
> The new Mac Pro is here. We have done the time, how the new model compared to traditional configurations Intel PCs to beat ...




Antwort von chb:

Forget the PC was the software package, consisting of the operating system and some fine applications.
A housing as that of the MacPro is in vain in the PC world, synonymous of the MacPro, the keyboard feels better known to me s.als any PC keyboard.
The bottom line of the MacPro is not guaranteed more expensive, thanks to OSX and need to earn the ProApps the better machine for people with the money of your computer.
Regards
ChB



Antwort von jo:

chb: The Antec P180 Mid Tower Aluminum is approximately in the direction. PARTICULAR regarding the thermal management ( "climate zones" like the G5/Pro). But he alone had cost 160 euros.

To a clever power of Thermaltake, Enermax and Tagan for ~ 130 euros, and the first 100 euro price in the model calculation above, have vanished into thin air.

Prices also seem to me that for the other components (particularly the 3Ghz 5160, which itself costs discounter in another Hunni more ..) quite optimistic.

Comparison of the hooks, but yet another reason: It is an engine of a brand manufacturer (warranty, availability defect! Compared) with one selbstzusammengestelltem Calculator.

Configures one corresponding to Dell and Co, is the Mac Pro is quickly becoming the bargain.





Antwort von Diyadiavas:

Well, if I myself to gather together the cheapest components I will probably always come under the price one complete system provider, especially in an exclusive to Apple, but is not otherwise synonymous with Dell.



Antwort von Diyadiavas:

If the message contained in this Article that the system is price-/Leistungsmässig probably not as profitable, because in a few months will be a similar system (synonymous of Apple) due to the availability of quad-core processors much cheaper?

(And shown in the modeling is, how big is the share of the motherboard / processor combination s.den total cost - and the very near future will be so outdated by the more elegant solution 4 processors in one chip, and then no longer the expensive Intel dual need-board)



Antwort von goodslash3:

Greetings,
dear friends from the Mac community.
Have over 10 years ago with a small, friendly, transparent, portable i-Mac with i-movie video cuts made the first -
at a time as Firewire for many still a foreign war and still no DVD player, let alone there-burner.
Bin then succumbed to the temptations of the Aldi bargain and was disappointed because never synonymous, since the claims are satisfied in the consumer area.
Now I want more stability and capacity for a semi-professional "use of a hardware and software, the" broadcast material "a Sony170 Pal (ie, not hdv), reliable, straightforward (ie, without too much" Effects Hascherei "for documentation) , interviews, music or art events, and burning crosses.
The term "nonlinear editing systems", I came across your review of xy, with his final thought:
Why does not think like s.einen Mac? ...
Since I have so many boxes of old (depending on their work after
Purpose are still working), I thought s.was mobiles.
(eg BPM Final Cut Mobile finisher basic / advanced)
When I was still researching more on your own for free; are there any
perhaps no longer.
Hence my question: Are there any tests or reviews?
People also comments of V-competitors are welcome!

About the Power Mac G5 with Final Cut Studio can hear his even synonymous
Intoxicating nothing with you. Sounds even more like Kummerkasten. ;-)

Warm regards,
good slash



Antwort von PowerMac:

Bugbear! I always use Macs and Windows verarchte. I deeply worked professionally for several stations with Final Cut s.nem G5 and many cameras. DVCAM, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO HD now synonymous - no problem. Motion 2 - saugeil. DVD Studio Pro - the best of 5000 euros. And now we get enough power with four processors and Shake for little money. It ran better than ever.
I know of no other synonymous Macuser who have any major problems ...

I recommend macuser.de and finalcutpro.de



Antwort von Axel:

"goodslash3" wrote:
About the Power Mac G5 with Final Cut Studio can hear his even synonymous
Intoxicating nothing with you. Sounds even more like Kummerkasten. ;-)

Obviously, there are currently hated by many people, who then post usnatürlich synonymous here. We see this because the problems are typical rookie mistakes, fabricated, and probably everyone on every system. Especially when the newcomer FCE or Final Cut Pro has is usually a concrete answer possible. Short thread: question, answer, thanks. I do not even call the Kummerkasten. Who plays for switching over and parallel to Windows, will soon find a clear preference, and ask yourself, why does everything in the world, one of the OS.
What else are questions about iMovie and iDVD. Although powerful, these Programs are structured so that few want to work for a long time. Therefore, there are few experienced. For this purpose there are special forums.



Antwort von Axel:

"Axel" wrote:
"goodslash3" wrote:
About the Power Mac G5 with Final Cut Studio can hear his even synonymous
Intoxicating nothing with you. Sounds even more like Kummerkasten. ;-)

Obviously, there are currently hated by many people, who then post usnatürlich synonymous here. We see this because the problems are typical rookie mistakes, fabricated, and probably everyone on every system. Especially when the newcomer FCE or Final Cut Pro has is usually a concrete answer possible. Incompatible file formats do not exist within the Apple world. Short thread: question, answer, thanks. I do not even call the Kummerkasten. Who plays for switching over and parallel to Windows, will soon find a clear preference, and ask yourself, why does everything in the world, one of the OS.
What else are questions about iMovie and iDVD. Although powerful, these Programs are structured so that few want to work for a long time. Therefore, there are few experienced. For this purpose there are special forums.




Antwort von prem:

I work with both systems and can not really say that I would prefer one. Windows XP comes to me now as stable as before, and Mac OSX for both systems there are always things are not working. For example, yesterday in FInal Cut Pro to import a Tiff sequence. Is not easy. Although I can draw the frames on the timeline, but not the whole group as a clip ... A "professional program" if that was actually already mastered.
Edius and Premiere but I sometimes drive to Verzewiflung synonymous, because some small things were simply not thought through.
For all other programs like Ater Effects, Blender, Photoshop, or it is someting of sausages, if you use OSX or XP Windwos.

I just sold my dual G5 Power Mac and now perhaps wanted a Mac Pro, however, seems to me the whole of something expensive before, so I'll probably just get away just a little übetakten and Pentum D805 with 500. Perhaps wirds but synonymous one MacMini, which I somewhat boring of ... had not yet decided



Antwort von kundesbanzler:

I can agree with the previous speaker really brave.

Although I personally only use Windows PCs, but would convince anyone that this is better than Mac operating systems and associated systems. Ultimately, it is primarily a matter of taste.

Phrases such as "A case like that of the MacPro will be in vain in the PC world, synonymous of the MacPro, the keyboard feels better known to me s.als any PC keyboard." show that again in particular. A Windows advocates might respond now that not everyone on the pan-design of the Mac Pros and stands on the "touching it" on the keyboard - oh well ... it can be really long pointless discussion.



Antwort von Escobar:

Of course you can buy a motherboard for 450 euros ... Or 330th You can spend 220 euro synonymous for storage ... or 180

Good, with the Config 1 GB Apple really does not look well. But with 4 GB of RAM? Since Apple's prices were so perverse as ever. Who is so stupid and buys a system with 4 cores and 1 GB of RAM?

Understand not wrong, am not an Apple hater, writing this on nem MacBook. But my compiled Woodcrest workstation with 8 GB of RAM will cost nearly double from Apple, because apparently only sell diamonds with the occupied memory. The additional charges of at Apple 1 GB to 4 GB (ie 3 GB more) cost 1070 Euro extra. For $ 1300 I'd rather buy TWO 4 GB kits ...

Mac OS X is unbeatable, but need to purchase a superteure hardware? No thanks.



Antwort von PowerMac:

It is synonymous only idiots buy RAM from Apple. In any Apple Calculator you like in each PC RAM on a PC or Internet-Dealers can buy and reinbauen itself.



Antwort von PowerMac:

In addition, Apple hardware is not expensive. It even shows us the bill in the news.



Antwort von Screws:

Hi ...

I think it is now really geschmackssache is whether apple or can ...

Both systems offer plenty of advantages and disadvantages, and ultimately should be here always personal Preverenz see as the main criterion ...

Private and independent projects, I like to use cans, Professionally, I work mostly s.Mac eigendlich ... for me it is irrelevant.

But if you compare the two you should have the tolls. do with the new Intel ConroeProzessor ... the fact it is a lot faster than any Mac.

Cheers



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Screws" wrote:
But if you compare the two you should have the tolls. do with the new Intel ConroeProzessor ... the fact it is a lot faster than any Mac. (...)


so that you have disqualified yourself for further discussion.



Antwort von Screws:

Ehhhm ...

I would now support the rapid unfortunately no benchmark for the hand of my thesis ... is just a guess ... I'm sitting all day in front nem nice g5 and is half the night just before the box ... my personal experience just that the box is faster - at the moment.

I did not mean, of course, in your firm belief s.Apple shake what I have apparently done so. Since you seem to more information but I'd be grateful if you could send me a link to a Comparison between the two system of my feeling refuted ...

Ultimately, it is synonymous me shit no preference which box is now faster. Since I work with two daily need me, I do not synonymous s.den Mac vs. religious wars. PC to participate ... I went here just to experience ...

But do not be sad ... it is indeed synonymous soon Conroe in the new PowerMacs ... ;)



Antwort von PowerMac:

Unfortunately, you're talking about considerable nonsense. That Mac Pro, at issue here has a Dual Dual Core Xeon Processor with up to 3 GHz. This is the Woodcrest chip architecture. Conroe is by no means faster. Conroe and Merom Woodrest synonymous and belong to the new Core architecture. Conroe is for desktop, Merom for notebooks and watch-now-Woodcrest for servers and workstations. So you can not say schonmal, Conroe is faster than Woodcrest.

You write: "(...) But if you compare the two you should have the tolls. To do with the new Intel ConroeProzessor ... the fact it is a lot faster than any Mac (...)"

This is wrong, because the Mac Pro will use never a Conroe. He will use the server-processor Woodcrest. Also wrong, because almost all Macs for quite a while to use Intel Core processors for speed and have unlocked it.

The synonymous you can read here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Core_Microarchitecture



Antwort von Final Cutter:

So I must say once that I think that it is not a geschamcksfrage whether Windoze or Mac OS used. Sometimes I get the unpleasant situation of having to use Windows and have to surrender every time before that OS. So what of opaque and crude. Since Mac OS X is clearly better dch. One can only hope for the Windows world that gets better with Vista.
Besides, the Mac is a better calculator in the computer field as someone already said. Indeed, since cost the Programs for the PC significantly more than a Mac.



Antwort von Screws:

I said yes synonymous regular ... not the new PowerMac G5

As always synonymous ... I unfortunately have to rely on old information - my error sorry ...

"The PowerMac's successor, whose performance is generally expected to WWDC, presumably equipped with Intel's" Conroe ","

source: http://www.mac-essentials.de/index.php/mac/article/17673/

Freu mich synonymous already on new Macs ... as I said no preference where it comes from the box to the main thing I can do my work - and that goes for both.

Can it actually be the wrong Maybe you're here? "because almost all Macs for quite a while to use Intel Core processors for speed and have unlocked it."
Because Core 2 (Conroe) Cpus ... have only been 2 weeks on the market ...

Purely out of interest ...



Antwort von Screws:

eeeh hups ... sorry ... eigendlich should be posted only once. Can someone please delete the duplicate posts



Antwort von PowerMac:

The iMacs and MacBooks and Mac minis use already eight months since the Intel Core Duo / Solo Processor. But this is not the Conroe, but the Yonah. The Conroe is only true recently on the market that. Soon get implanted synonymous all consumer Macs, the latest Merom and Conroe.



Antwort von Screws:

Yes gutt ...

The Conroe is at least in the PC world (not the newspaper;)) is currently very very front. The Macs use Intel chips for some time already, I knew.

It occurred to me but only to the new Core 2 Duo Conroe ... the Power Macs have always been brutally fast as I wanted and I would never deny - as I said I like to work on both systems - unfortunately gibts merger is not just for the Mac (I I know this white gibts Shake, etc.;))

Thank you for teaching ... that have the new PowerMacs Woodcrest one I did not know ... but sounds nice.



Antwort von PowerMac:

So now we have finally understood it all;))

The new Mac Pro uses the high-end server processor Woodcrest. All Mac Pro have just four Xeon cores with a total of four MB of cache. Rattenschnell! To a bus of 1.33 GHz. Inclusive) ordered, quiet design (+ software is the same damn cheap for the performance. He may even prevail over PCs from the same price. That was it.

Here, against Dell
http://www.systemshootouts.org/shootouts/desktop/2006/0809_dt3200.html



Antwort von motiongroup:

@ Powermac

better you would not have to be able to describe

And thanks for the link ...



Antwort von Screws:

hehe ...

But no one buys synonymous dell;)



Antwort von jo:

Quote:
Sometimes I get the unpleasant situation of having to use Windows and have to surrender every time before that OS.


This is Windows Users at first contact with OS X, but little else.

My impression is now 2 years after cutting s.Mac and a good 10 years on Windows: Even Final Cut Pro and OSX crash it, since Windows 2000, Windows runs stable enough for productive operation.

If you really want to fiddle around or) must (Trans-coding of the rather peculiar way, I think s.schlecht reputed for Windows Server corners always some useful free tool under OSX, the choice is much more modest.

iMovie and iDVD, however, are quite wonderful Programs, if you must _schnell_ a few sequences zusammestellen eg for a presentation. The create synonymous Beginners (I look after a media lab here s.der University) after a few minutes of familiarization.

Ultimately, I like the workflow better under OS X, which will probably mean that I now synonymous private household with a Mac Book as soon as it comes with Merom CPU.



Antwort von prem:

"Screws" wrote:
hehe ... But no one buys synonymous dell;)


For corporate & wholesale Dell is quite interesting. Performing, or at least quietly, price and service synonymous fit. Losses are limited (if you disregard the views of crappy boards that were installed before 3 / 4 years ...).

Of course you can - time and knowledge - provided together as Privatbastler always optimized for the personal needs of the system from individual parts, which is synonymous for a few Euros cheaper. Given.

If, however, not only our own, but a few dozen have administieren Calculator, shifts the focus a little. It simply makes no sense to hand-optimized one machine for every user to put their feet to one every couple of weeks, a performance reinbastelt update.



Antwort von A.T.:

"Sometimes I get the unpleasant situation of having to use Windows and have to surrender every time before this OS."

I would like to say: "I've seldom read such nonsense."

Unfortunately, I must be so stupid stuff ever read in Mac forums.

I now have many years of XP and Mac OS experience and class and I think both systems have had neither synonymous with only one real problem. On both sides of stability is almost always true, the workflow runs smoothly. They are big, professional system with nationwide software offerings. Each course, with advantages and disadvantages.

I do not know a single XP-only users, who goeth about Apple hardware / software ... Macuser but about those who think they're elitist for achso.

Unfortunately, there are tons of Mac-only users who unreiferweise strutting about XP and "cans" just because they are truly indroktiniert against MS. Embarrassing and undignified, I am saying only. Rumgezeter on a permanent basis, which is usually only parroted eh.

Macuser just said, however, show their immaturity / inferiority complex / simple-mindedness, by almost freak out when they MS, XP, Bill Gates etc and listen to 0815-Sayings of the type ....

These people are in the Maccommunity me really more than embarrassing.
We owe her account, the judging (first?) That some Macuser P.prothesen were needed and snobs who are pompous etc ...

And it's true: If you want to search for people with small egos, they are found s.besten in Maccommunity.

And I say this as an enthusiastic Macuser ...

"Screws has written the following:
hehe ... But no one buys synonymous dell;) "

Yes, and again as a saying .... Incompetence is not just creating the world. Since synonymous helps ";)" ... little



Antwort von PowerMac:

So now you've got your mustard synonymous made yet. Fits not at all relating to, for that you can now understand as standing above it all. Congratulations.



Antwort von prem:

"So now you've got your mustard synonymous made yet. Does not at all relating to, for that you can now understand as standing above it all. Congratulations."

I'm sorry for the Offtopic. But times must be something like that. These people are now on Maccommunity times more than embarrassing.



Antwort von prem:

I synonymous mustard to give my views because I am a few days ago the owner of a Mac Pro in the default config (ie, 2.66 GHz, however) with 2 GB Ram.

Since my first Mac in general, I must say first: super quality, and absolutely silent (which one hears almost not at all). Processing and look and feel, therefore I think it's really first class and with the best distance calculator, I've ever had under the desk.

And so the only catch: Migrating Users of Windows than I had imagined, to bridge the time until the release of all of the UB to me important programs, with a Windows installation on the machine - Apple advertises even on the HP with Boot Camp, and now we do Windows, too. I had previously synonymous, and informs on all Apple computers with Intel chips Boot Camp works well despite beta stage pretty well.

Unfortunately, Apple does not mention that the Mac Pro is probably not so, because here there is indeed synonymous wonderfully install Windows, but all SATA disks only run in PIO mode: 3-5 MB / s data transfer. This is not really fast and makes DV editing virtually impossible.

Well, and the morale of the story, do not trust Apple never ;-). Boot Camp is clearly still beta, so there is no support synonymous but Apple believes it still did not even necessary to respond to e-mails or delivered at least once a statement that it worked out and the problem seriously. They can indeed well as reciprocating and only with the Leopard release to solve the problem - as long as it is about the calculator, because you can do absolutely nothing to do with lack of UB software in January and then the calculator, there's considerably cheaper.

So I just say obacht: these are really brilliant Calculator into an absolute cut price (the Standardkonfig not you get yourself in to the price and this ingenious housing does not exist) in the PC environment, but it's probably still too early, these Crates zuzulegen as switchers and even more so. Whether and when Apple will fix the mistake is in the stars (although there are many forum posts in all possible forums, but None knows exactly what it is at all. Firmwarebug or wanted Presumably a built-in - there are many theories, but the answers omitted).

Greeting
Bernd



Antwort von prem:

as a user of WinPC of Intel's and MAC's, I can unequivocally in favor of the Mac's external. If a prescribing laments the fact that the MacPro not even really WIN XP is capable of should I say simply that no such thing for Mac is claimed that iMac's and WinXP's MiniMac are capable and that Apple is guaranteed within the next few days an update Of Boot Camp (Beta) has observed that the the SATA drivers mitintegriert. The chief of the SATA dilemma does not lie with Apple but with Microsoft XP, which is not capable copiers SATA drives without any special drivers - the same annoying issue ever ... an unfinished Microsoft OS problems with drivers. To say nothing of viruses, malware and spyware ... a foreign word from Apple. In the last six months I had on my 3 WINXP computers despite having anti-virus updates and maintenance problems with these "pests", in my bdien MAc's, I had absolutely nothing ... no I do not even think about it.

Those who do not believe this should remain so and can stay with Windoze. I, for my part I have clearly opted for Apple, because I get so much value in OSX, and included all vort everything in original. Microsoft is constantly seeking the good of Apple to steal the ideas and integrate them into their Windows versions, which is usually not very successful, and always will be a carbon copy of the copy.

5 days ago when I took my brand new Mac Pro out of the box, it took exactly 5 minutes and I was ready, with network, Internet, etc. Do not make the time with one of the much-vaunted WinPC Günstigrechner yourself, here as a competitor to Apple's high end system be cited - all I can say is ridiculous.

Such a beautiful, fast, secure and well-functioning PC in practice as it Apple today with the Quad Xeon Mac Pro makes available is, at best see Dell & Co and the guaranteed price to higher.



Antwort von stantorley:

Well, that is, viruses, worms, etc. I have not had to complain on my Windows Calculator - this always depends on the user s.and how well you protect yourself, but I am doing really synonymous not so much effort. The only problem that I had ever had any hijacking Programs that IE always diverting - but otherwise it was for me never had a problem (which pages you doing around you, then :-)).

For the SATA problem: Apple advertises very well with it. It is never synonymous, that the iMac or the Mac Mini Win XP would be capable of - there is talk of "... support for latest Intel Macs," and since one of the Mac Pro is now time to do so. This argument is therefore not one and that Apple within the next few days bring a guaranteed fix times, I still consider synonymous to a rumor, and I would not count me out.

You must do it now, but not synonymous: for all those interested, it works - http://web.mac.com/terrabit/iWeb/macpro/xp.html - a workaround of.

The rest, I have to agree with you - with the Mac compared to a DIY to lag greatly, but even if: it is not synonymous cheaper.
Already is a beautiful system synonymous when I'm still dependent on Windows - on the UB software sees there are unfortunately still pretty bleak if you do not work exclusively with the apple's own software.

Bernd



Antwort von Axel:

"Anonymous" wrote:
And so the only catch: Migrating Users of Windows than I had thought to bridge the time until the release of all of the UB to me important programs, with a Windows installation on the machine ...


Again, the indication Apple is first and foremost the with the better OS. Design and hardware does not need to hide, but the important video editing software should you want to save of Windows to Mac that does not work for the time being synonymous to Rosetta?

And it's true: The assed, with the like Adobe s.UB-pusselt versions that can be annoying. But for all that is needed real-time, there is Apple software that fluppt. Fluppt and better than the competition.



Antwort von stantorley:

@ bernd
I push myself to the exact same pages around as you ;-)), because I am angry at the redirection of the audacious WinPC synonymous as "Cool Web Search" and Co. If you can run on your WinPC times the latest Spybot you will you You wonder what all the tapping and spying. But we can das At MAC, I do not have to look at this shit, which in any case of Microsoft & Co invented himself.

I started a little more than half a year in order to switch to Apple. It was at the time of the Introduction of the iMac Intel. Here I would like to state that I have known since the Windows version 2. I have been through countless generations of computers and some Windows Genrationen. I have invested thousands of hours in equipment, DOS and Windows solutions. Today I have enough of it and leave me now turn to Apple. Let's see what will happen. The experience in recent months, together with the 3 Macs that I now have (iMac, MacMini, MacPro) have never let me down, but on the contrary, again and again pleasantly surprised. This is synonymous extensive bundled software. The next ability of Bootcamp are simply sensational. The Programs that I use are now almost all in UB. This is a strong performance of the Apple community. At Microsoft and Co., which is unthinkable. Windows XP is still on the stand of the old days. As for tinkers in the background remains the same DOS and NT scrap like 10 years ago. Synonymous, and thus the same problems.

No. I decided to sit down and the next few years at Apple, so I forgive nothing and can always very easily enjoy both worlds ", so before a nice design pc in best quality. Flexible, creative and beautiful gehts never.

Greeting Pit



Antwort von stantorley:

@ axel

Well just let it run in Rosetta Avid - which incidentally is not (can not be run once) and resembles it in Nuendo and Wavelab for Mac OS, there are just not there and this not even an approximate equivalent alternative for Mac OS . Oh yes and NI has been implemented not one of their products as UB and the cost of the fixes are not entirely synonymous point of the hand - this is for me still a long way to go before I could put completely to Mac OS.

Although we could now say: ok, but then take Logic and Final Cut Pro - which stands for me but absolutely not negotiable: I am indeed ready to go to the hardware, but I will do the devil to convert the Software (one need only consider s.den Umlernungsaufwand times and costs).
The UB Programs come in my Dec. / January and as long as I want to continue working as usual on Windows - Mac OS now that so much is great, I can find after a week is not necessarily synonymous: looks more modern, some functions have been deliberate, but ultimately, I work with my programs and which will ultimately run, I'm really no preference as long as they are stable (because I was able to run on Windows since XP does not complain - rock solid).

However, with the above link is likely to be resolved, the PIO problem and has been adapted to all s.The IntelMacs, I'll stay with Windows (I indeed have no other choice remains synonymous) and in the meantime I'll watch my Mac OS something deeper.

@ Pit

For Hijackingproblem prevented, but there is a small tool, which runs in the background and shuffle mode. My Calculator is guaranteed clean - which is scanned regularly and most problems occur synonymous only with IE.
Of course, annoying to always have to be careful about what you do, but with a little caution and a few small tools, can prevent most problems.
I've decided synonymous to the Mac, because it for my needs the best price / performance ratio is pretty cool and simple look. I would not have bought, however, if only Mac OS would run on it - I like the company policy and not Apple wants me to keep a back door open, though I do not fit their decisions regarding their Programs (not all rosy as synonymous).

How have you been saying: the best of both worlds and I alone decide with which application I want to work under any OS - and I think this is great and makes the Mac for me attractive and that's why I bought it.

Greeting
Bernd



Antwort von goodslash3:

Be cordial greetings,
yes I'm really sorry that I am from by my simple request
Wed 09 Sep, 2006 22:10 triggered such a large avalanche had.
But that's probably true in forums.
Where it is not just about technology but of philosophy.
In the first place thanks s.PowerMac. He seems to be the most reliable and most competent interlocutor. 23:20 answer!
The first 8 of the WebPages Macuser.de recommended, however, were
determined by hundredths of a second competition for any
Clock frequencies, which can trace no human organism,
unless someone has to rotate 100 times in 1 minutes gif 90 degrees.

That then on the Woodcrest Center Court (fee: Mc Conroe /
Return: Intelconners) it starts to rain, the game is canceled,
lies in the nature of the case. Previously undecided.

In principle, I volleyball basketball soccer balls rather than tennis balls.
This has nothing to do with the housing, - rather with the way of playing.

Since I am not a genius pro, I have my cans or hard Rosen
deserve. Since I have no time for religious wars.
None of you has helped me next. Good so.
Still: @ Powermac much:
It's true what you say: Motion 2 appears "sau-geil" to be.
(Depends what you do) make

ps
sign me again, wenns so far as is!

good slash



Antwort von Nio:

Hello,

Must specify the same time with my new PC, although Mac's, I just ... well, better find. You wanted a Comparison, the kan I give thee times now, unfortunately, shows nich with facts.

I have just opened 31st jpg files A 238 KiloB in Photoshop. My PC has Intel Dual Core 3GHz and (unfortunately) only 512 MB Ram, which is endern but s.Samstag. In the Oefner, I noticed the following: the first 23, it opens very fast, then you notice the 512 MB of RAM. Overall, the show of images taken 15 sec, however, has taken in the context of Windoze audio recorder silence, I've abused in a Stopur. The Rotate the picture was really flot, I have set up see picture at this number one action. getrückt soon as I get to "play" the picture was getreht see no calculation.

Now for the Mac Pro:
Although this is only a G5 - ie without dual core - but still useable. The exact equipment I know not, but he was already at the 2.8 GHz and 4 gig Ram. how many pictures I've geöhnet and how much MB it were, knows I do not. I estimate 50-60 a 1 MB. There was the open one breath slower, but constant. When Rotate the images (where no action, I muste Maybe one of 20 images Rotate I have seen the Photoshop Typical Tansparentraster in the background, but very short.

Conclusion:
My PC hät against the G5 Apple in matters of performance with a smooth tie beaten if he had more Ram. Since he does not have time now, he has until Saturday when 2 Gig Ram be built is lost.
On an Intel Mac Pro, I'm not sitting, but that will come. I guess on an Intel Mac Pro would not Schose verdamt my PC (how to write it??)

In Atachment is even a screen shot of system performance during Open hours I have the pictures. the first big "mountain" I have Photoshop, Open hours, the second was still space in the Ram and at the 3rd was used to Virtuele memory s.deutlichsten you see it s.Rechten core.

PS I Grichen Jezt one synonymous praise, because I write so late? :-))



Antwort von Spell:

Yes'll Canst thou spelling, but for a foreigner purely vocal perfect German. Nice that there are grave conflicts between the MAC and WINTEL, will not last much longer. Steve Jobs has some before and now earns his money in other areas and in the future of the PC sector will be written off of him because you can be sure. Intelligent rats have now abandoned the sinking ship ...........



Antwort von PowerMac:

"NiO" wrote:
(...) Mac's (...)

Now for the Mac Pro:
Although this is only a G5 - ie without dual core - but still useable. The exact equipment I know not, but he was already at the 2.8 GHz and 4 gig Ram. how many pictures I've geöhnet and how much MB it were, knows I do not. I estimate 50-60 a 1 MB. There was the open one breath slower, but constant. When Rotate the images (where no action, I muste Maybe one of 20 images Rotate I have seen the Photoshop Typical Tansparentraster in the background, but very short.


Sorry. Nee! There's no G5 and Mac Pro with Dual Core and not much less of the 2.8 GHz. And there is no "Mac's" because it is in German and English, there is no plural-S. Next you compare a calculator, the exact features you know not to some extent true, in a "benchmark" where you no longer know how many images you have open and how big the pictures were. But you appreciate. And you have different numbers and different-sized photos (with varying degrees of complexity etc ...) open on both Calculator. And you also include the duration of the Bilderöffnen in Photoshop to a total velocity hypthetische substitute for a calculator here (Mac and PC). Statistics 6 I guess you can speed tests be better. No matter what you wanted to prove. ;)



Antwort von Nio:

OK, OK. I know that I must work s.meiner spelling, though I'm German komplet. But it was drum.

@ PowerMac

Bertr. Dual-Core. I have to think really s.der place. When I was s.den Calculator here, while I looked at Apple / System Properties time after the performance and read there synonymous dual core processor, but I really thought that Dual Core was just eingefürt with Intel processors.
Now I know better.
I know I'll just held a defiant, but I write it go: I went with the whole ore Case for emotion.

@ Host

I do not know, Windoze has been said many times dead, synonymous of me. I have this computer synonymous only because I had been given him. Otherwise, which stood with me on the desk a MiniMac. So I was one of the Inteligentes rats of ei which in my (school) class already is some hesitation. Let's see how it is with Vista.

And what is the majority of Mac??



Antwort von PowerMac:

There is no plural in German-S. Plural of "Mac" "Mac". "Mac's is" wrong in every language. "Mac's is" possible, for example, a pub owner "Mac".




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Rendertests: 8 Core Mac Pro unter Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) u.a.
Mac Pro 2020
PC parallel zu Mac Pro 2013
Der Mac Pro lebt
Komplizierte Festplattenlösung mit Mac Pro
Heuer kein neuer Mac Pro
Sony Vegas Pro 11 auf Mac
Mein Mac Pro kommt in die Jahre...
Mac Pro für 4k footage (Red Epic)
Mac Pro Mitte 2010 - Grafikkarte aufrüsten
Google Earth Pro (Mac): Schwarzer Balken?
Grafikkarte Mac Pro 2010 mit ROCKET
Mac Pro 6.1 (2013 Trashcan) langsame USB 3.0 Datenübertragung
Corel MyDVD Pro erstmals im Mac App Store
Lohnt MAC Pro 2008 für 4 K ? Spezialisten gesucht
Mac Pro 6.1 2013 gebraucht 8- 10- oder 12-Core kaufen?
Mac Pro 2013 - CPU upgrade - lohnt es sich?
Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) und (fast) 4K-fähige Grafikkarte
Final Cut Pro auf Mac OS x Mountain Lion Frage
Der neue Mac Pro 2019 ist da! Inkl. 6K Display
Aus Adobe Premiere Pro CC GH4 Material ausspielen? (Mac)
Bare Feats Benchmarks mit neuem Mac Pro 2019
Mac Pro 5,1 mit Mavericks, High Sierra und Mojave – klappt!
Monitor, Festplatte und Apollo an Mac Book pro 2011 anschließen
Neuer Apple Mac Pro 2019 - genau so oder so gar nicht?
Frage : Mac Book Pro 15 vs. High End Gaming Laptop ( Videoschnitt)

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos