Logo Logo
/// 
Neues AE Tutorial

New AE Tutorial



Frage von Lutz Dieckmann:
Oktober 2008

Hi,

I have made a new tutorial. There is 1 Part of a double feature. This is to drive a car to leave. Actually nothing special, just - the car was stopped at a parking lot.

All parts are made in AE. Incl. artificial backgrounds, rotating tires and above all, authentic-looking reflections on the paint. A little bit is synonymous expressions are used, so that obviously affects the whole.
Anyone who wants can look at.
About opinions I always look forward, as well as on requests for new tutorials.
The tutorial can be found on http://hd-trainings.de
I like answering questions here in this thread.

Liebe Grüße

Lutz



Antwort von Axel:

A very nice tutorial, you make Andrew Kramer competition. Finally online tutorials in German Language.
Conclusion for me: AAE is essential.
And (but we knew that already): In the professional field will gepimpt like mad. Since many wondering if his "real" auto-shots, despite extensive planning and perfect weather so depressing "real" work ...



Antwort von Tuffy:

Hi,

the link on your Page, I have already found elsewhere - synonymous if I (still) no time had himself reinzugucken times, I tell you know directly.
Whether you as the richest in the water is Andrew, I see, only if I must laugh at the Watch ;-)

But criticism I would have:
I think it's always pleasant when I can see exactly what is done - that is synonymous the parameters can be read. That would be based on flash, like you would with Creative COW and CO. Better.
But otherwise: top!

Gruß,
Tuffy








Antwort von Lutz Dieckmann:

Hello,

Thanks for the praise. I am however not in competition with Andrew Kramer. Rather than supplementing it. I have noticed that the desire for German Tutorials large. But Andrew remains the master, no doubt.
Moreover, I've still synonymous other topics, not only synonymous but AE camera work and lighting design.

For a critique. Thanks for the hint. If you have it in HD on Vimeo anschaust, then it is Flash and you can read all synonymous. I'm with Flash is not as "friends". But that is the inability s.meinem clean format and save storage space rauszurechnen anyway.
That with the laughing, because I give you right. This, I must still work ;-)) But I think that is synonymous a matter of quantity of tutorials. The first of Andrew were synonymous not so funny as the present. That comes with time and if things are synonymous viewers know which one for a gag refers.

I will try.

Many greetings

Lutz



Antwort von Tuffy:

Hello Lutz,

sit in the university grad s.einer more potent than my cable, and a much smaller resolution, it is true, it can really read, just not as good. "
However - did so legally, it was not fair - great thing in any case, I myself am just not a fan of the German version AE

Schöne Grüße,
Lucas



Antwort von Lutz Dieckmann:

Better than the moment I can not yet provide. It is a question of synonymous and hosting costs. I do not know what a month for Andrew Traffikkosten löhnt. Computed times that high, around 150 MB per file and then x 100,000 in average.

AE The German version is quite ok, only sometimes you have difficulties attributable to the effects. But I can of course no German Tutorial with making an English version (I personally synonymous if they prefer).

Many greetings

Lutz



Antwort von Tuffy:

Hi Lutz,

go do it already - but I understand what you mean.

Because of the traffic:
Now I know not what else you need - but there are a lot of packages with things included?
We are



Antwort von Lutz Dieckmann:

Ich hab das mal grad bend over. Our tutorials have been viewed about 11,000 x. The file about 150MB. Makes a combined traffic of approximately 1,650 GB. That there is not "All Inclusive". Or, because now I have wrong? And that is where my problem with your server.

Many greetings

Lutz



Antwort von Tuffy:

At the traffic AllInkl is included - ie consumption what you want, who cares it?
Do not assume you have the traffic already in the price of it, and do not pay it.

Or I wrong now? :-D

Greetings!



Antwort von jazzy_d:

On hostings with traffic it is usually included no "download pages" to make. Or else is on the line as 10Mbit / s is limited. The hoster will report on any case when such traffic. But yes you have the tuts eh at Vimeo. Personally, I would stop right tuts for download which is the repetition is not always online gucken needs. Clear, AK still wants to hold his DVDs sell. Who but something around the corner thinking has always been the FLVs in the browser cache.



Antwort von Tuffy:

Download Page is unequal website, synonymous streaming bids.
I've had so inquired ;-)

Are they really the FLVs, so the videos directly in the cache? But usually the player, the videos are only in the link - so you do not come off.

Regards



Antwort von Bespi:

"jazzy_d" wrote:
On hostings with traffic it is usually included no "download pages" to make. Or else is on the line as 10Mbit / s is limited. The hoster will report on any case when such traffic. But yes you have the tuts eh at Vimeo. Personally, I would stop right tuts for download which is the repetition is not always online gucken needs. Clear, AK still wants to hold his DVDs sell. Who but something around the corner thinking has always been the FLVs in the browser cache.


Vimeo on one can but every video in HD quality for free download. you only need to be logged. in these tutorials was obviously disabled.








Antwort von Lutz Dieckmann:

Hello,

So, two questions I would like answered. First: I have Allinkl. demand, they would be synonymous of a Traffic 1650 GB "All Inclusive" cover. The answer came at night at half past two. I found quite astonishing good. Times I'll think about it.

Secondly: Yes, you can disable the download function. Beat me, but what I did. I can unfortunately synonymous not only air and love of life, so there are several sponsors for the manufacture of the tutorials. 1 / 3 of the production ceiling to me. The other 2 / 3 initially finance themselves and I hope I can with the sale of DVDs retract. Disabling the download function be done in consultation with the sponsors. The tutorials offline Who wants to see if the growth DVDs. In addition, they are there much longer and in PAL as synonymous HD (double layer DVD) is available. And I think ¬ 24.95 are synonymous a fair price for 90 mins
I would be interested, however, I see it all right? Or is the concept wrong?

Many greetings

Lutz

Vimeo on one can but every video in HD quality for free download. you only need to be logged. in these tutorials was obviously disabled. [/ quote]



Antwort von Axel:

"Lutz Dieckmann" wrote:
I can unfortunately synonymous not only air and love of life, [... ] So synonymous are ¬ 24.95 a fair price for 90 mins
I would be interested, however, I see it all right? Or is the concept wrong?

No worry. Who does something, is synonymous to be paid. I hope it pays off for you. After all, this tutorial shows that you are not dependent solely on the teachings are.



Antwort von Tuffy:

"Lutz Dieckmann" wrote:
Hello,

The answer came at night at half past two. I found quite astonishing good. Times I'll think about it.

When I was s.Sonntag, twenty minutes after my request, which are top, the guys, we can say nothing. Did synonymous-to my knowledge, never had a failure.

The price is more than OK, just for me as a student and inclined miser (yes you want the evening meal which is synonymous, or at least s.Abend ;-)) is the online version synonymous totally sufficient. The download would be nice, but it is synonymous with no ok (who seriously want to be in the complicated synonymous myself - but this I am far too lazy!).

Greetings and next so!



Antwort von SebiG:

"Lutz Dieckmann" wrote:
Hello,

So, two questions I would like answered. First: I have Allinkl. demand, they would be synonymous of a Traffic 1650 GB "All Inclusive" cover. The answer came at night at half past two. I found quite astonishing good. Times I'll think about it.

Secondly: Yes, you can disable the download function. Beat me, but what I did. I can unfortunately synonymous not only air and love of life, so there are several sponsors for the manufacture of the tutorials. 1 / 3 of the production ceiling to me. The other 2 / 3 initially finance themselves and I hope I can with the sale of DVDs retract. Disabling the download function be done in consultation with the sponsors. The tutorials offline Who wants to see if the growth DVDs. In addition, they are there much longer and in PAL as synonymous HD (double layer DVD) is available. And I think ¬ 24.95 are synonymous a fair price for 90 mins
I would be interested, however, I see it all right? Or is the concept wrong?

Many greetings

Lutz

Vimeo on one can but every video in HD quality for free download. you only need to be logged. in these tutorials was obviously disabled.
[/ quote]

So first I find your tutorials really good and worth seeing but the offer of the tutorials in flash, I think almost necessary. Not only because it has a professional, you can flash to video their own websites interface place, so more links, sponsor logos etc.

The viewer of your website tutorials would never leave. With Vimeo, you can look after the tutorial is still in a few other nice surf movies, while the flash version remains on your site and more in your content can surf, so synonymous in the buying DVDs.

Perhaps I was wrong but the investment in the additional traffic or web space (if really needed) could be considered already paid off.

The good Andrew Kramer did beautifully with its Website Now, how about something you can look like. So I think we should be guided by quietly.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Cooles Colorgrading Tutorial
Tipps zu Tutorial Video Setup
TMPGenc DVDAuthor - Tutorial für DAUs
tutorial video on color grading of super 8
BMPCC4K/6K Tilt screen+M.2 SSD _DIY Tutorial
Interessantes Tutorial für After Effects - virtueller Schnee
Premiere Pro Tutorial Vorschauvideo & Ton ruckelt
Ein wirklich gutes Tutorial zum Thema Licht setzen ...
Tutorial Clip: Frage an renommierte DOPs: Was ist dein Lieblings-Licht?
Tutorial Clip: 3.5 Stunden Sony FX9 Einführung mit Alister Chapman
Tutorial Clip: Wes Anderson Shotanalyse -- von Reißschwenks bis zu Slowmotion
Video-Tutorial: Vittorio Storaro (DOP-Apocalypse Now) über Farbe als Filmsprache
Tutorial-Clip: ARRI Signature Primes von Art Adams erklärt: Hauttöne, Film vs digitaler Look, Bokeh, Flares ...
Tutorial Clip: DOP Roger Deakins spricht über seine Ansprüche an sein Kamerabild und die ARRI Alexa Mini LF

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos