Logo Logo
/// 
Fernsehsendungen verlustfrei auf den PC aufzeichnen...

Television Broadcasts loss record on the PC ...



Frage von DoBBy:
Mai 2008

Hi folks,

Since I do not just hand-movies on DVD would like to ban, but synonymous with s.and times one or the other on DVD Blockbuster wants to have (so one saves the expensive purchase of DVDs), I'm now looking for a way most TV broadcasts in the same quality on the PC to play and of there are still possibly promotional clips, etc. to remove and then to DVD to bring ... Although I am already in possession of a TV card (which was at my Medion PC is), but I'm of the recording quality of this card and let's not convinced. In reality, I think that this card just any cheap no-name product. The following experience (s) let me come to my mind:

My TV card has 2 normal TV Connections, as they s.ganz normal TVs finds. Say: 2 normal Koaxialanschlüsse. Then she still has 2 satellites connections, but I, because we have cable television, had never needed and need not synonymous. Now I stop trying the antenna cable, which is actually in Television is in the TV card gestöpselt and with the supplied PowerCinema software, the tuning starts. OK, it was found all the channels that I synonymous with the television do, but the quality of these channels was just sucks! (Sorry) With the TV picture, it was absolutely nothing like it was full of noise and the recording of a broadcast on the PC was accordingly. You could still set as that the MPEG-recording quality "GOOD" "BETTER" or "optimal" should be, but even "OPTIMAL" changed not much more s.Fernsehbild.

Now I received a different range: I have my VCR (which is synonymous has an antenna input) via Scart to S-Video cable s.den S-Video port of my PC and the sound via RCA cable connected s.PC . As a recording software, I have my video editing program then only used to be in a position is an analog signal recorded: MAGIX Video Deluxe. This has the somewhat synonymous always worked, but unfortunately it is MAGIX so that if one takes analog recordings, there is always a so-called "drop frame" number. If one wants to capture good quality and has set the CPU is not fully behind, these are easily drop frames and remembers the man afterwards synonymous in the recording, simply because all the frames are omitted. The quality is, however, this analog recording still does not like TV quality.

Long story short, I am looking for any way to record television programs to be able, when possible, the quality (or even equal to) the TV quality. The following technical connections, I would have to offer:

My PC has a FireWire (digital), 3-RCA inputs (red white yellow, analogue) and an S-video inputs (also analog). My VCR has a TV antenna input synonymous and a TV antenna output, and a normal Scart output for the sound and a red-white-RCA output. Nothing more. What if there were opportunities for? Would it be better, the TV picture just above the antenna cable to the PC to bring? Then I would need but a better TV card (and if so, what?) Or what I've already considered:
Perhaps the Scart output of the VCR and then use the scart cable somehow to the FireWire input to determine (because there would be the whole time then at least digitally). Then again, I would be an analog-digital converter ... What then has a better final quality? By Scart (analog) converter via FireWire or equal to rather directly from the TV aerial cable?
What do I care for just the TV broadcasts, just as they are broadcast on the PC to bring?

Were glad to have support :-)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Gude
Look at



Antwort von jazzy_d:

I guess you would a hard disk DVD recorder to buy. This can be synonymous advertising "rausschneiden" of Harddsik and then burn to DVD. With my Panasonic DMR-EH65 is the perfect sound in TV quality. With the Electronic Program Guide is a breeze to program broadcasts. I do however experience always 20min and 10min s.Anfang more s.Schluss without VPS. The only thing I'm not 100% like, which makes no real "widescreen". How can you much stress and work and save erhällst a faultless result.








Antwort von DoBBy:

Ok, thanks for your tip. And the products of Pinnacle s.Fernsehqualität really come out? Other question: Since we have cable television, what heading do I have here on the page, select? (in "Choose your PCTV product")

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/de/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV/PCTV/

Is not Digital Terrestrial TV? So DVB-T? Or should I Analogue and Digital Terrestrial TV select?



Antwort von DoBBy:

"jazzy_d" wrote:
I guess you would a hard disk DVD recorder to buy.

Ok. Is there then the possibility of the film still on the PC, because I should not only remove s.PC promotional clips, but perhaps synonymous times are other things to remove (only certain scenes) and synonymous want to create titles, etc., etc ... So to say, then the device has a connection to the file on the PC to play there next and then to process?



Antwort von jazzy_d:

That I do not know whether it is with any connection to the PC. But otherwise you can synonymous a DVD-RW to take from the recorder to the PC to come.



Antwort von Meggs:

"Dobby" wrote:
Because we have cable television, what heading do I have here on the page, select? (in "Choose your PCTV product")

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/de/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV/PCTV/

Is not Digital Terrestrial TV? So DVB-T? Or should I Analogue and Digital Terrestrial TV select?


The cable provides both analog as synonymous digital television. DVB-T, there can be no case. The digital cable channels you receive with a DVB-C card, the analog with an analog card.
I have an older analog TV card Pinnacle. The reception quality of the card is about as well as the reception quality of analog television. I am amazed that something that your TV card Bildrauschen Television shows and your not.



Antwort von DoBBy:

"Megger" wrote:

The cable provides both analog as synonymous digital television. DVB-T, there can be no case. The digital cable channels you receive with a DVB-C card, the analog with an analog card.

That means I would have to be on the website "Analogue and Digital Terrestrial TV" option? And then there of one of the products to select?
"Megger" wrote:

I have an older analog TV card Pinnacle. The reception quality of the card is about as well as the reception quality of analog television. I am amazed that something that your TV card Bildrauschen Television shows and your not.

Yes, this surprised me, however, synonymous. I move there, but the blame more on the ALDI-PC, which I was disappointed so many times since I had him, that I have vowed: never again ALDI PC ...

Such a HDD recorder, like him, "jazzy_d" has recommended, would be synonymous actually not bad, if I stop now knew whether models in which there is the added synonymous files on the PC can bring. It is now synonymous halt to the format, with the recorder to record so when it saves as an MPEG file, then the DVD-RW solution of jazzy not bad. Just of the DVD being copied. If the recorder, but in a different format recording (AVI vllt even) then it means quite an burn to DVD and back of the DVD on the PC represents a significant loss of quality ... Furthermore, this recorder with 299 ¬ synonymous not very cheap. This capture card of Pinnacle would "only" 129 ¬ cost. Is it then hold that the auto synonymous Expensive synonymous brings the better quality?



Antwort von jazzy_d:

What my part to the hard disk recording, I do not know me personally is synonymous no preference. On the DVD comes naturally MPEG2 video or DVD. The beautiful, which makes me as Ben Hur in 1a quality on a single layer DVD without hand stands that I have to do so at the push of a button. With the "Simple File Joiner" you can then s.PC from the video disc (DVD-RW) an mpeg make the program easily edit it. Quality loss, you have only when you are in a different format konvertierst. But since everything in mpeg2 TV quality remains is that in my view, no problem. Incidentally, I cut part of the advertising s.meinem frame exactly synonymous away so the connection to the advertising is right. And the cozy on the sofa with the remote control.



Antwort von beiti:

As long as you record analog TV, the quality is not synonymous only approximate s.die a DVD rankommen. This begins already in so that you then only as a 16:9 letterbox get ...

If you are serious films on DVD archiving want, you will not receive digital to get round. Unfortunately, the digital version of the private channels on cable for most cable operators are now encrypted, which makes receiving considerably cumbersome. You need not only a DVB-S card with CI slot, but also a CAM and the smart card from the cable provider. If you s.mehreren digital devices at the same time want to receive (eg via the receiver directly s.Television and also with the DVB-C card in the PC) need you with two smart cards - for correspondingly higher fees.
Have trouble-free digital reception is currently being transmitted by satellite, because everything (except the real pay-TV) unencrypted. So if in your house or your apartment at all possible, I recommend switching to satellite

Once you receive digitally (there is qualitatively no preference as to whether cable or satellite - in the cable, only the satellite channels implemented 1:1), there are no differences in quality due to the hardware anymore. You will receive the DVB-S or DVB-C signal (which is already MPEG2), draw it on hard drive on it and then take over loss-free on DVD. The quality depends then only by the broadcaster, there are still big differences. About ARD and ZDF radiate much better quality (higher data rate) than the others. This fit films of ARD and ZDF will sometimes no longer even on a blank DVD, then you must nachkomprimieren with appropriate software.

Like the films of you hard drive can get on DVD, incidentally, is here:
http://sat.beitinger.de/dvd_brennen.html



Antwort von DoBBy:

"Home-Link" wrote:

Ultimately, the real loss-free recording of DVB TV on DVD only on a PC. Either you use the same recording a DVB card in the PC, or transferred the records of a hard disk receiver to the PC in order to burn a DVD.

So, yes that is now finally, so that a card for the PC but ultimately the best transmission hardware. These articles on the website were very detailed and really helpful ... Have you (beiti) to write? I ask only because the site "Beitinger" means ...
"beiti" wrote:

If you are serious films on DVD archiving want, you will not receive digital to get round.

Yes, there is now my problem. So: We have a very stinknormalen coaxial cable TV connection. No Sat synonymous and no receiver, etc. Our television has a "receiver", but the fact that the television alone a plasma device and has absolutely no connections, just a power lead and then hold still so weird cable, with the brackets then are attached to this Receiver. In this Receiver is synonymous the stinknormale antenna cable inside.
Now I do not know: what exactly is going on here from our cable TV? Is that all analog, or digital is synonymous here? I think I read somewhere times that digital television has yet to have an additional order, or so. In any case, we have not ordered, not a premiere, PayTV or knows what the vultures, but about 36 different programs (including CNN and TV5), which we received with this cable. Actually enough synonymous everything. On satellite switch, probably more out of the question. We would then have a bowl of extra to buy the appropriate equipment, etc and whether this is worth now, only that I'm out and again a digital broadcast can s.PC?
My primary goal is simple: Start and stop times for certain items as possible in the same quality as in the recorded TV on the PC. It may be that we now only have analog TV, but even then there would be the quality is not so bad. If I now quickly turn on the television and now assume that we only have analog TV, but the looks on our 16:9 plasma TV pretty great. No noise, etc. Precisely this quality, I would go wenns simply take over.
How can I find out now because if we synonymous digital channels or just analog? Or has to do with whether the TV tuner in our TV is analog or digital? This is, in fact, I think, analogous ...



Antwort von Meggs:

"Dobby" wrote:

How can I find out now because if we synonymous digital channels or just analog? Or has to do with whether the TV tuner in our TV is analog or digital? This is, in fact, I think, analogous ...


You go to the homepage of your cable provider and look after the broadcaster in your region.
Nit an analog tuner you can only receive analog channels, with a digital only digital. Some TV cards can be both, but which contain synonymous 2 tuner.








Antwort von DoBBy:

"Megger" wrote:

You go to the homepage of your cable provider and look after the broadcaster in your region.


OK, I have made. Of course we could synonymous digital channels, but since all the devices that we have only analog tuners, we can stop without any further accessories synonymous not receive digital television. But now is not really synonymous next bad. I now understand that if I now have a TV card growth, both as an analog synonymous has a digital tuner, so then I can receive both, ie analog and digital? Only the digital-recording (as beitis post) a little more difficult because the channel is encrypted and I have only come back any equipment or need to buy tickets, which I unlock with the cable provider must leave so that I can record digitally synonymous? Well if I stop the digital transmitter is not so easy (no additional cost factors) can record, then stop, I guess, when analog broadcasts will remain. Yes I would not synonymous around the clock to record times but eventually one or the other show, whether it's worth, especially because the digital-television to order? I do not know.
So its logical enough then yes synonymous only a TV card for the PC with only analog tuners, right? Are the above products of Pinnacle to recommend? Then I would simply because times around.



Antwort von beiti:

Meanwhile radiate all of cable providers digitally from synonymous. The public broadcasters are always encrypted, you can also with a DVB-C receiver or a DVB-C card at any time without any additional registration received. The private stations are (at least for the vast majority of cable providers) encrypts what activation and complex hardware necessary.
The "basic encryption" advertising-funded broadcaster is actually a hotly controversial issue, and RTL Sat1/Pro7 wanted synonymous via satellite (DVB-S) and DVB-T on grundverschlüsseln, but fortunately so far s.Bedenken of the Federal Cartel Office has failed.

Quote:
Well if I stop the digital transmitter is not so easy (no additional cost factors) can record, then stop, I guess, when analog broadcasts will remain. Yes I would not synonymous around the clock to record times but eventually one or the other show, whether it's worth, especially because the digital-television to order? I do not know.
The digital reception comes and replaces the analog reception, whether you like it or not. The cable will probably drag on even longer, because the cable providers with the basic encryption ausbremsen themselves (the reason why you do not want to switch to digital is so synonymous for many other clients). In part, the call of the cable providers already with Mafia methods tried to switch customers to move ( "If you do not change, you will receive s.1. July nothing more", etc.). There are many reasons, from cable TV to take part - if it is to local conditions is reasonably possible. Who in a larger house resides, is often caused by a variety of switching schemes held. The Digifernsehen forums are filled with whining about cable paragraphs in leases, bowl bans and stubborn owner gatherings, with a smooth facade important than the right to freedom of reception.
Satellite already received more than 50% of digital viewers, since there are no basic encryption and similar limitations exist.

Ultimately there are only two possibilities:
1) recording of the analog signal (eg, with hard drive DVD recorder or TV card with analog). Disadvantage is the overall poor quality (just the lack of 16:9 support is a problem, because with a lot of letterbox Resolutionverschenkt).
2) Digital reception and adoption of the lossless MPEG2 streams to DVD.

If you want a quality comparison, I could tell you (at an expense reimbursement) times a film digitally on DVD recording.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

Hi folks,

I would like to s.die times but somewhat earlier discussion left off. I'm actually pretty much on the same search as the thread starter here. I too have "only" analog television - for a transition to digital television, I saw no reason yet. I receive my analog cable connection with 44 different channels, including 3 foreign. Because of the quality I can not ever Motzen, I often ask myself, what digital television is much more to look ... My analog TV picture on my widescreen LCD Television in no way noisy, blurred or otherwise somehow funny (of course you have a certain minimum distance away from the device sit, is synonymous in the manual), at my small tube screen's right not only to criticize .

I would like to synonymous various television shows to bring the PC. I do not have a DVD-HDD recorders, or similar recording device (this I saw no reason yet), until recently or still draw me with any programs on the VCR.

But I am the proud owner of a Canopus A / D converter 300th Den I need for my entire VHS tapes and other material on analog digitizer. Now, I recently came to mind, whether it is not possible, my converter is not synonymous as "external TV card" to abuse. Should read:

Antenna cable into VCR ---> scart output of the VCR in composite input of the converter ---> FireWire output of the transducer in the FireWire input on the PC.

The fact that the ADVC-300 is quite superior digital quality, I could have personally witnessed. Should the ADVC-300 because it was not better than any PC-TV card be? Would it be possible, so consequently my analog television signals without loss of quality on the PC to get? Any hook or do I have now found the ultimate solution:-D



Antwort von beiti:

"JMS Productions wrote:
Should the ADVC-300 because it was not better than any PC-TV card be? Would it be possible, so consequently my analog television signals without loss of quality on the PC to get?
Yes, but then you have the program times in DV compression on the hard drive, which of course requires much more space than the current MPEG2 TV cards and HDD recorders.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"beiti" wrote:

Yes, but then you have the program times in DV compression on the hard drive, which of course requires much more space than the current MPEG2 TV cards and HDD recorders.


All right, that would not be the primary problem. Quality needs just the place. Once processed, but I have on DVD and rausgebrannt have, do I delete the Origianl-AVI-File again.

I would again ask a question:

So I connect the devices as described above. However, there is a problem and are:

When I use the antenna cable (which comes from the wall) into the antenna input of the VCR einstöpsele, then creates a very loud hum and even though the antenna cable is screened repeatedly (it is synonymous). This must hum with my PC what to do, because I have with the help of the exclusion process can determine that it only arises when I use the FireWire cable that goes from the ADVC-300 comes with the PC. Once the antenna cable is not in the recorder, gibts synonymous with inserted FireWire cable no problems. The two problems are therefore polluter antenna cable and my PC ... Test ways I have an ancient laptop (which fortunately has FireWire input) is used, there is no hum. I can but unfortunately not for recording, because he is so old and rechenarm is that the recording regular drop-outs has. As I eliminate this hum?

I have now perhaps a little clumsy words, it now wants to simplify this:

VCR without antenna cable (as a pure player to digitize the VHS) is with converters and converters with PC:

No hum

VCR WITH antenna cable with converters and converters with PC:

very loud humming sound

VCR with or without the antenna cable with converters and converters with ancient LAPTOP connected:

In both cases, no hum, but a laptop is too bad for pictures

So, I hope this is understandable :-)



Antwort von beiti:

That sounds like a classic hum loop (known from the professional audio equipment). There should be a few people here in the forum, which is thus better than I, maybe you start a new topic times with the appropriate title (because here in this thread will hardly look the experts).

So as a first attempt you could try the plug or each other way into the wall outlet. That should help some (I heard).



Antwort von thos-berlin:

It can be much help if the PC s.den same circuit, like the rest of the device is connected. If it (then) with the times "andersgerum" does not work (cheap solution), then you can still try to RCA Male (sound) into the AD converter outlet that Massenaschlüsse (outer ring) have no contact.

Synonymous If that does not help, you must have a (release-) transmitters' ran, for example, the FGA-102von Monacor.

There are solutions synonymous with DI boxes, but the bottom line are not cheaper than the above-mentioned transformer.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

Thank you, and thos beiti-Berlin,

I will try your tips and report whether it was useful purpose.



Antwort von DoBBy:

"beiti" wrote:

If you are serious films on DVD archiving want, you will not receive digital to get round.


Hello Beiti,

I pick up this issue again, since I am now with the issue more deals have also synonymous and we now receive digital television, although we are not appointed or changed.

This is possible (apparently) because we are the provider KabelBW, and KabelBW one of the least (perhaps the only?) Players to complete all the digital channels unencrypted transfers, which of course we are very grateful. The course knew None of us that the digital channels through our normal car, 15 years old house with wire transfer.
I had found the whole thing than I for Christmas a new LCD TV have brought, in addition to analog synonymous DVB-C can be. I thought so, we need to get this card, or the provider of digital transmitter unlock fee, but no: The scan has started and now I have over 600 different digital programs, all private, all public, all sorts of foreign and German synonymous transmitters, Of which I have never heard anything. (Wellness.TV, Baby.TV, etc. ..:-D)

But back to the initial question:
You say, with a digital DVB-C card for the PC, the transmitter actually lossless recording, without sacrificing quality? That would be super. Now I have to look, but with Pinnacle's unfortunately only DVB-T cards (roof And we do not have the antenna, satellite is not synonymous). Do you (or someone) where there is a good DVB-C cards for the PC?

Many greetings
Dobby








Antwort von beiti:

"Dobby" wrote:
This is possible (apparently) because we are the provider KabelBW, and KabelBW one of the least (perhaps the only?) Players to complete all of the digital transmitter transmits unencrypted, [...] now I have over 600 different digital Programs all private, all public, all sorts of foreign and German synonymous transmitters, of which I have never heard anything. (Wellness.TV, Baby.TV, etc. ..
Well, do not rejoice too soon.

Two and a half years ago, when the great debate about basic encryption via satellite was, I have cable in my posts BW always as a shining example among the cable operators made out, so after the motto: "It is but if you want!"

But unfortunately, in January I had to read it here:
http://www.digitalfernsehen.de/news/news_720628.html
Kabel BW will also s.2010 introduce a basic encryption.

In addition to cable-BW a particularly nasty type of encryption used, for which there is no CAM (CI module for the slot) there. You will therefore neither the DVB-C tuner on your TV or a DVB-C card for the reception of cable-BW-Programs can be upgraded. Reception is only possible with a box that you cable-BW provides. These are conditions like in the U.S..

Since I do not presume that you are due to the remaining 12 months or a DVB-C card you buy, I skip s.dieser agency buying tips.



Antwort von DoBBy:

"beiti" wrote:

Kabel BW will also s.2010 introduce a basic encryption.


Yes very large class! -.- And I thought we were just very very lucky that we are cable-BW ...

"beiti" wrote:
You will therefore neither the DVB-C tuner on your TV or a DVB-C card for the reception of cable-BW-Programs can be upgraded. Reception is only possible with a box that you cable-BW provides.

And how do I connect this box with the Television? Via HDMI? Or has the box then antenna outputs for DVB-C tuner or DVB-C PC Card? Because then I could with this box via DVB-C card to your PC, record, or is it not something more?



Antwort von beiti:

"Dobby" wrote:
And how do I connect this box with the Television? Via HDMI?
There are three versions (see www.kabelbw.de). At least the HD variant is determined HDMI outputs. However, it is often copy-protected HDMI, then you can get at it, but not record. Total control of the spectator level.

Quote:
Or has the box then antenna outputs for DVB-C tuner or DVB-C PC Card? Because then I could with this box via DVB-C card to your PC, record, or is it not something more?
The program can only decrypt with the receivers, the cable itself BW supplies. While cable-BW is not of itself from a DVB-C card with appropriate technology offers (and you can be a long wait), it is such a solution is not going to happen.

Maybe you can PVR cable receiver of BW somehow with a USB connector or a hard-switching framework to retrofit so that the program of his hard drive into the computer gets. Presupposes, however, that the record is already encrypted (no idea whether this is so), because otherwise nothing helps synonymous.

Or you could try the HDMI output with a HDMI video card into the computer yourself. That would not lossless (because it needs to be re-compressed), but at least digitally. BW If cable aufschaltet a copy-protection, however, would be synonymous this option off the table. Then, the maximum recording on analog ...

Ich sag nur: DVB-S:)



Antwort von DoBBy:

"beiti" wrote:

Ich sag nur: DVB-S:)


I fear the change will not be possible, or I will probably responsible not convinced my family get on satellite switch, just so I can record lossless ... So except when it sat really no other alternative, then probably: adieu, loss-free record!
But: Should not synonymous sat soon be encrypted, because then we were always sitting back in the same message and there would be no preference whether terrestrial, cable or satellite?

My goodness, what must always be synonymous organize a theater. Smart Card here, as Receiver, funny setbox, pi pa po .. Why not simply do the same as the analog system, as it is at this moment in cable-BW is yet? As a desire for beautiful, simple, uncomplicated conditions of Analog TV back, honestly.



Antwort von beiti:

404ERR



Antwort von DoBBy:

"beiti" wrote:
The transmitters are now unencrypted. Even here in the Allgäu warrior I with my 120-cm dish still pure. :)

How is this really in digital reception? So yes Distance does not matter anymore. Do I get now with digital cable the same free TV channels, as with satellite? Because it is not that the information is synonymous cable of satellite gets, and somewhere with a huge satellite dish to receive and of s.die there s.per cable provider or s.die houses next be led? Should it then be the same range of programming, as with satellite, or I totally wrong? Or choose the provider then WHAT arrives at the houses and what not? So I am not speaking now of pay-TV, since it is clear that we must pay, but of the (still) unencrypted digital free TV channels.

Thanks for the link! Werd mich mal enroll and continue to send help vllt s.Ende yes but what ..



Antwort von beiti:

Quote:
Should it then be the same range of programming, as with satellite, or I totally wrong?
Not necessarily.

The program bouquets of public broadcasters are mostly 1:1 of satellite and cable system. From a satellite transponder is a cable channel - and so a digital bouquet may take up to ten TV channels included.
As new frequencies to come, it may take some time for all cable operators to follow suit, as the famous ARD radio transponder (where almost all the ARD radio stations from all over Germany are in it) was only very slowly into the cable network recorded. I'm not even sure whether he is now everywhere in the cable is received. The same was and is true for other new channels, such as the HDTV transmitter appeared after its introduction only a very tentative in the cable on, and my knowledge is lacking Anixe HD until today in some cable networks.
The program packages of the private stations are still on the side of the cable provider by encrypting hunted and therefore are of no longer quite original.
Transmitter, the relatively isolated at different frequencies (eg MTV) are of the cable providers often re-packed together, to the scarce frequencies cable to save money. Exotic channels, via satellite, together with German channels will fall while away.
Then there are programs that the cable provider can not source here, for example, the entire Free-TV from the UK. As a private man can they received via satellite, but a cable company should not simply redistribute unasked, the British broadcaster often have broadcasting rights for their own country and therefore can not allow proliferation.
There are some stations, the satellite only receive encrypted and not directly abonnierbar, but in the digital cable (grundverschlüsselten anyway) Basic service includes.
In addition, regional broadcasters, it is not transmitted by satellite, there, and only be disseminated via cable.
There are foreign (such as Turkish or Italian) Channel, which is equipped with free satellite can receive, but for the man in the cable or to propel over. However, this is usually to Sender, whose satellite synonymous extra equipment needed, such as separate bowls larger diameter.



Antwort von Daigoro:

And the whole effort by totsynchronisierte, totgeschnittene films on plate to capture?

For some really good movies that you can watch several times, it is worth the investment (usually extended) s.besten with original DVD.
Since you have to at least not on this unspeakable Rumschneiderei angry, virtually every movie on TV versaut.



Antwort von beiti:

"Daigoro" wrote:
For some really good movies that you can watch several times, it is worth the investment (usually extended) s.besten with original DVD.
Since you have to at least not on this unspeakable Rumschneiderei angry, virtually every movie on TV versaut.
I take films practically only of the British broadcasters on. Since I have the original, and it is as good as nothing geschnitten. Worst is when the guy cut off the private sector or at the BBC, via voice-over during the credits the next item required.








Antwort von Daigoro:

"beiti" wrote:
I take films practically only of the British broadcasters on. Since I have the original, and it is as good as nothing geschnitten. Worst is when the guy cut off the private sector or at the BBC, via voice-over during the credits the next item required.


Do not synonymous these unspeakable banners in the film?
For Amis, the viral and really annoying (me personally) with no end (especially announcement for broadcasts that are a long gone, because it is not recording). The best yet with so nem ** ** pling appear.

Good, since there is the IMDB Aspann not really important, but there are really funny synonymous. And when the German broadcasters are so happy all the ( 'handlungsunwichtige'?) Scenes with the Metzgerbeil rausgehackt. So if you aus'm the original movies or the Extended Edition is familiar with the broadcasting of often more than disappointing.
If one has no comparison, of course, fall's less, except as' GOOF 'which some lines are missing on the movie and somehow' round 'effect. Find ich doof. If not for me 'big movies' or' movie enjoyment. : (



Antwort von beiti:

"Daigoro" wrote:
Do not synonymous these unspeakable banners in the film?
Not that I knew.

Quote:
And when the German broadcasters are so happy all the ( 'handlungsunwichtige'?) Scenes with the Metzgerbeil rausgehackt.
The Örs are still relatively humane, but the individuals have really bad film editing habits introduced. It's absurd for a nation as stupefying transmitter Pro7, his viewers every afternoon staged amateur theater as reportage sold, then in the night program half-sentences with curse words stummschaltet or even rausschneidet.



Antwort von DoBBy:

"Daigoro" wrote:
And when the German broadcasters are so happy all the ( 'handlungsunwichtige'?) Scenes with the Metzgerbeil rausgehackt.

And is there Pro.7 seem particularly bad, as I found out: Since I wanted s.1. Christmas Day afternoon, the repetition of Titanic record (major broadcast s.Heilig evening came to 20.15), and as I've durchgeschaut the recording, the film simply s.bestimmten points to 1 / 4 cut ... Especially it is well noted s.der film, which is then simply no longer even after the cuts zusammengepasst has. At that time I still thought that would have been perhaps with the playing time and would have miscalculated notgedrungenermaßen cut to the next shipment is still time to create, but apparently there is the Gang and Gebe!
Outrageous!

@ Beiti's contribution: Well, I receive synonymous with cable (digital only logically) synonymous foreign channels, including Russian, English, Spanish. Then it probably s.Besten Kabel BW is equipped and all with Programs to feed on? I of course accepted that SAT's as you describe, actually s.Besten would, but I can not change (see above). Not more than fighting against the encryption, but whether this will be successful? The make all but eh what they want and we are the unsuspecting, powerless victims -.-



Antwort von beiti:

"Dobby" wrote:
So I receive synonymous with cable (digital only logically) synonymous foreign channels, including Russian, English, Spanish. Then it probably s.Besten Kabel BW is equipped and all with Programs to feed on?
According KabelBW homepage is the major part of the offer only for an additional fee to receive such B. 16 English Programs cost ¬ 9.90 extra per month, or 7 Russian even 14,90 ¬. In this respect I can not quite imagine that when you are all unencrypted. Who should pay even more because when everything gets synonymous for free?
Do you have all the foreign channels times briefly viewed, or are just in your program list? Because the search will take place synonymous all encrypted channels, if it is not explicitly mentioned in the receiver off.

Quote:
but I can not change (see above). Not more than fighting against the encryption, but whether this will be successful? The make all but eh what they want and we are the unsuspecting, powerless victims
As would have been a series of people cancel their cable connection and this is with the basic reasons for encryption, but to most viewers are far too little information. Such absurdities, such as that built DVB-C tuners in TV sets can not properly use, registered only a small group of technically interested people.

The cable providers make the synonymous quite refined. About Cable in the Federal Republic of Germany are synonymous offers grundverschlüsselten the sender as "free TV" and promises a "free receiver" so that viewers ignorant `ll never how the trick works. That will change only when they, for example, in the bedroom plus a second TV receiver and for its smart card to pay extra to be. That is so, what is actually behind it: Payroll per receiver and no more payroll per household.

The Free Reception so far has been a plus point for cable-BW. They have a different mesh: You get there the very attractive, including Internet telephone only if you subscribe to cable television synonymous. At this point, cable-Germany fair bit and sells the Internet service regardless of the television.



Antwort von DoBBy:

People, now it's done:

Just had a letter of Kabel BW. I quote:

"Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Your apartment has a cable connection, with the TV and radio programs
(there must, therefore, the digital connection to act, if it is synonymous in this letter so beautifully disguised, because analog there is no radio programs) in excellent Picture and sound quality can receive.

You may have this cable did not used to receiving. Or you can use it already, but do not know that these services are free of charge for you. So far we have no registration for this connection.

We want you to know exactly what you Kabel BW offers everything and what it costs for you to emerge. Please use our various ways to get full and free through our hotline to inform!

[...]

If you're up to 13.03.2009 no contact us, we will assume that you s.Ihrem cable are not interested. In this case, a technician logs on to you to make your connection to block. "


So Because of the 2010th Appointment apparently was on Friday postponed next week -.-
Is not that a frivolity? Above all it is but Reinlegung of people who do not have much idea. Everyone has received this letter (on the envelope is: No advertising. S.sämtliche notification households). Most, especially the older generation, the digital connection does not always seem to use here of the speech is veiled, will think you have to for their many years of analog connection fee, otherwise the connection is completely blocked. How many people will pay and continue to just use the analog connection, without knowing that you are actually connecting to the digital pay? I find this outrageous!

So now we must, willy-nilly synonymous pay, otherwise, our digital reception is blocked. Or maybe (I will be times in the family after hook) now THAT would be an appropriate moment to umzusatteln on Sat? But I can not refuse the idea that synonymous then the encryption will be. If not synonymous (extremely) fast, as evident here at Cable-BW. What say ye of this?



Antwort von beiti:

Quote:
(it must, therefore, the digital connection to act, if it is synonymous in this letter so beautifully disguise, because there is no analogue radio programs)
It is well-intentioned FM, and this is analogous.

Quote:
You may have this cable did not used to receiving. Or you can use it already, but do not know that these services are free of charge for you. So far, we have no registration for this connection.
It sounds as if you currently do not pay cable fees. (Is that so?) Otherwise it is a misunderstanding or confusion between the name (it should be easily solved).

Quote:
If you're up to 13.03.2009 no contact us, we will assume that you s.Ihrem cable are not interested. In this case, a technician logs on to you to make your connection to block. "

So Because of the 2010th Appointment apparently was on Friday postponed next week -.-
This means that a guy comes and a banderole antenna jack on your stick and thus sealed. This is done so if, for example, by the tenant in the flat cable is laid, but the Nachmieter do not use them.
With the announced reason encryption has nothing to do. Have you so excited for nothing.

Quote:
will think you have to for their many years of analog connection fee, otherwise the connection is completely blocked.
Roof you seriously, analog cable, there are free?



Antwort von DoBBy:

"beiti" wrote:

It sounds as if you currently do not pay cable fees. (Is that so?)

Of course not! We live here 16 years already in the house and have for 16 years had analog television. How should we be 16 years NOT pay? For the digital connection, we have (as in my first post already said) do not pay, because we do not synonymous ordered or requested. It was pure coincidence that we found out that we are synonymous can receive digital cable.

"beiti" wrote:
Otherwise it is a misunderstanding or a name confusion ...


Strange. The letter says: notif s.sämtliche households. Well ...

"beiti" wrote:

Roof you seriously, analog cable, there are free?

Of course not, because as synonymous, when we ourselves for years for the analog connection pay?

I do not know what this letter should be. How could we for years have not paid? Then there would have been long ago someone must notify ...

Then we will have time to call and ask what that is because.



Antwort von beiti:

"Dobby" wrote:
Strange. The letter says: notif s.sämtliche households. Well ...
Perhaps only an attempt to Unlicensed aufzumischen? If, however, unabashedly honest to the customers.

Quote:
For the digital connection, we have (as in my first post already said) do not pay, because we do not synonymous ordered or requested.
You need not synonymous. As long as there is unencrypted, it is not possible to distinguish between analog and digital reception are different and as such can not synonymous for the extra demand. (That is the reason why they would soon be grundverschlüsseln.)
The cable provider can not be outside of technical note, if you receive analog or digital. The letter then you would have one way or get.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

Hi
I am currently synonymous with the subject, not least because we also like the previous poster with cable and BW are still not have received such a letter, but in a telephone interview with KabelBW similar finding was made.
Now I want to know times: Is there a difference between the GEZ fees that we pay every month, namely (and this is no small thing) and this connection made in the letter of "Dobby" is called? This is probably not the same, right? Could I perhaps because someone enlighten? What should I do anything at all to pay? (Pay-TV now omitted)

Had really great, because if I could enlighten someone. We use the moment still no Digital TV, but there's still sent through the pipe. So simplified: With us is the same as 20 years ago. Cable TV in the house, analog stations, analog TV. KabelBW providers.








Antwort von beiti:

"JMS Productions wrote:
Is there a difference between the GEZ fees that we pay every month, namely (; and this is no small thing) and this connection made in the letter of "Dobby" is called?
GEZ (; ¬ 17.98 per month), each corresponding to a TV "ready to receive." The purpose of financing public broadcasters.

Cable fee must be paid if you have a cable connection uses. This is so even to this GEZ and goes somewhere else entirely. However, there are houses where there is a collective agreement gives the cable TV and in the charges is included (and a not undisputed procedure).
The cost for the cable may vary by location and contract vary. To get the basic analogue television and FM radio as well as the public broadcasting digitally synonymous (because of the law may not be encrypted). Digital broadcast channels are private, however, in most of cable networks "grundverschlüsselt" and only for an additional fee to have. So against all claims of responsibility are RTL, Sat1, etc. in the digital cable is already a cheap pay-TV. "

The GEZ can you look at today's legal situation does not save (unless you really do not have television receivers). The cable fee, you can save if you via satellite or antenna receives.



Antwort von AgentK:

Hello,

I have a question again to record the TV program via PC.

Can you with a TV card synonymous several programs at the same time? I have some more items that overlap.

Many Thanks
Stefan



Antwort von Alikali:

"AgentK" wrote:
Can you with a TV card synonymous several programs at the same time?
No..



Antwort von beiti:

"AgentK" wrote:
Can you with a TV card synonymous several programs at the same time?
Yes and no. If it is a digital TV card is (ie DVB-S/-C/-T), the desired channel on the same transponder and the host are software supports it, then you can get multiple transmitters at the same time. But is very special.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"AgentK" wrote:
Hello,

I have a question again to record the TV program via PC.



Use www.save.tv so what - is good ;-)!



Antwort von Quadruplex:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
Use www.save.tv so what - is good ;-)!

It reads not as to deprive the original digital TV signal unchanged - the advertise with (hüstel) "Fast-DVD quality". Moreover, the medium term, probably yes money for their services - odä?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

The take on DIVX - 720x576 - costs less than 60 euros a year, I'm very satisfied, you can synonymous first 2 weeks free.

Even if you are on you can quickly take a "Slashcam TV Tip" and call makie.

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: So you can all synonymous aka Mini Movies shorts start times and as reference material to analyze,-p



Antwort von JMS Productions:

Hello,

where do I get for a digital card for the PC to digital TV to your PC without loss record? Is this really 1:1 then without a re-compression, etc?

Knowing that perhaps now even the free DVB-C reception someday will be a charge, I am looking for a card which has subsequently synonymous nor receive pay for work and with a bit of the encryption can begin.
That would be super! Thank you.

Additional features such as Time Shift, EPS, etc would be synonymous not bad, but not essential ... ;)



Antwort von AgentK:

Hello,

Thank you!

I would just like to broadcasts s.meinem Calculator domestic record, a TV card for me would be the better solution.

I will be testing times save.tv but ...

Greeting
Stefan








Antwort von beiti:

"JMS Productions wrote:
Knowing that perhaps now even the free DVB-C reception someday will be a charge, I am looking for a card which has subsequently synonymous nor receive pay for work and with a bit of the encryption can begin.
Depending on what cable provider you are and what encryption it uses, it will not give.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"beiti" wrote:

Depending on what cable provider you are and what encryption it uses, it will not give.


Cable providers such as the Topic Starter KabelBW ...



Antwort von frm:

Well, the satellite is encrypted so fast I can not imagine. Yes you can see it in Premiere and RTL Crime and Sat 1 Comedy? Who did this? As you must all join in and have all but publicly legally encrypt. These are enormous costs even if the hacker yes unlock everything again * lol *

Ich würd dir at all events Digitalsat recommend. Where the digital everything is wonderful, I would not say that. Indeed, Pro Sieben, Premiere, etc. Send castrate beautiful PAL synonymous to about 2.5 mbit. Wünschich Since I am not auchnoch Full HD Television (at least not for normal TV!)
Bin mal gespannt as they do with HD. Bandwidth costs nunmal.
Incidentally, I take with my Dream Box 500 on a network with the streaming software directly in realtime on MPG. Logically, synonymous as it arrives. Since a 2 hours movie about 2.5 gigabytes, so DVD is probably better because of the bitrate.

mfg
Flo



Antwort von beiti:

"JMS Productions wrote:
Cable providers such as the Topic Starter KabelBW ...
Then you have regarding the use of alternative receivers / cards are concerned, bad luck.



Antwort von Quadruplex:

"beiti" wrote:
Then you have regarding the use of alternative receivers / cards are concerned, bad luck.

Huh? KabelBW until further notice the only one of the three major operators, who number up to all digital television programs unencrypted broadcasts ... There were already reports that the change should be - but the first was denied. Medium term would be synonymous, however, I reckon ...



Antwort von beiti:

"Quadruplex" wrote:
KabelBW until further notice the only one of the three major operators, who number up to all digital television programs unencrypted broadcasts ... There were already reports that the change should be - but the first was denied.
The first part of this thread was already dealt with the theme: Kabel BW has the basic encryption has not yet been introduced initially, but uses a particularly nasty coding system. So if that happens, there are probably synonymous no more unofficial solutions (such as the Alphacrypt module, for example, when cable is usable Germany).
Whether cable BW basic encryption has been announced as 2010 imports or something later, in my view is not so crucial. You will definitely be in the years to come, and so far I would not have much money in DVB-C technology investing. "JMS Productions has targeted for a DVB-C card asked synonymous after the Introduction of the basic encryption at wire-BW is still usable - and since I currently do not.



Antwort von Quadruplex:

"beiti" wrote:
Whether cable BW basic encryption has been announced as 2010 imports or something later, in my view is not so crucial. You will definitely be in the years to come, and so far I would not have much money in DVB-C technology investing.

Warning your support, I express myself and if anyone asks, I recommend, if possible, synonymous satellite television - more programs for less money can not be topped.
"beiti" wrote:
"JMS Productions has targeted for a DVB-C card asked synonymous after the Introduction of the basic encryption at wire-BW is still usable - and since I currently do not.

As far as I know, this is synonymous in the future but for the other cable operators not be otherwise. Correct me if I am wrong - but want it all on CI + change. There is old with DVB-C cards but not a stitch more synonymous to land - or?



Antwort von beiti:

"Quadruplex" wrote:
but the but all want to change CI +. There is old with DVB-C cards but not a stitch more synonymous to land - or?
You must already be happy if it were a form of CI support and not just their own "certified" sell boxes. But easier access is not, and now the buyer cards with CI will then synonymous black - because you have absolutely right.

It is a sad theater with such access restrictions. The zeal of the media corporations, their consumers and even to completely control is in full bloom. One can only hope that all these complicated deals (such as the now grundverschlüsselte DVB-T in Baden-Württemberg) s.Markt are unsuccessful and the station at some point the value of the real free TV again - just like now in the field music mp3 unlimited downloads are sold, after the buyer the complicated rights management is not accepted.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
www.online-television.de - Was ist davon zu halten?
ATEM Television Studio - 1080i/50 und 1080p/50
Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio Pro 4K, neuer Cintel 2 Filmscanner und mehr // NAB 2018
Said The Whale - "Record Shop"
Why You Shouldn't Record In 32-Bit
GH5 dual record - 4k 10 bit 400mbp
BMPCC 6 K -empfehlenswerte Record-Quali-Einstellung ?
Remote Record für Blackmagic Pocket Kameras
WinTV2000 Record: Ton wird nicht aufgenommen
Neue Dual Receiver Funkstrecke "WE10 Pro" mit Record Funktion von Mirfak Audio (Gudsen)

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos