Logo Logo
/// 
Der Zug

The train



Frage von BananaDragon:


Sunday it is ready - my first film project. "

In advance, I would like to explain something.

A few weeks ago I get the tip here (among others of Axel - thank you for it) that it is a good idea everyday situations cinematically and implement this extremely short in order to keep a sense of what to get and the problems associated Because one solution is made.

So I have such an everyday situation: Someone rushes to the station for a train to catch.

For the technology: the whole shoot was with a SonyDCR-HC30E Bilora and a tripod. I had no sound equipment or a light suitcase. Since the end of September I got my XH-A1 do, I refrained from again in this old camera and to invest a few euros more in the Canon equipment to connect. My equipment was very spartan. Therefore I ask synonymous the low technical standard to apologize.

In this, my first project, I intended only a first experience with the cinematic transposition of situations to collect.

A small property Enoch to the conclusion: Surely werdne you notice the sweat stains that, in comparison to the time passes too quickly to be extremely udn develop. Unfortunately, I have this problem first tim retrospect realized. However, I was too much effort for such a "tryout" a complex revision with After Effects made.

Sunday Enough talk. Here is the movie. I ask for honest and constructive criticism.





Antwort von DWUA:

Look at it out exactly, such as "Run Lola Run"!
The camera, which cuts.
Your short film is too short and if you think, now it is
vielleicht mal los, it is unfortunately already synonymous again.



Antwort von PowerMac:

What should you say? You say yourself, it's a movie exercise. I think this does not apply. So you're trying out to take the criticism. This thing has almost no plot: boy runs through the town and missed the train. Of course, this is terribly boring and uninteresting. It happens 1:42 minutes nothing. The Pointe will take you by the title "The train" anticipate, everyone knows what will happen. This is bad and hardly promotes the motivation of the viewer. The images are sometimes bad, sometimes acceptable. The cuts go too much and do not have permission cinematic, because they rarely show anything new. They show at most a slightly different setting somewhere in the city where nothing happens, when a boy runs through the picture. But that is not exciting. The audience wants to see something new, he wants to be excited, he is waiting for action. Because this is clearly an action movie. This is not about subtle character drawing and love. It is about stubborn act. This is a great movie lethal, okay here, because it's only an "exercise" should be.








Antwort von Axel:

For my taste too many shots in which the actor then - of the conservative right to left - hineinläuft. You searched for example, then a few sweet bushes, swing high, and he runs into the picture, is it possible you have it all over with a relaxed swing. The whole thing would be more dynamic by changing settings. In particular, close-ups that show who the guy is a little bit and it represented.
In the literature there is the narrative technique stream of consciousness, where you live in the thoughts and feelings a person is latched. Current events interferes with the reactions of the figure, with associations. Everything is subjective. It uses the technique to a superficial Done ( "Action") depth and tension to lend.
I would not think that you have a finger exercise online, but all the better. Do not look back, do the next one. A 2-minute every week. Is it so bad that there are no tears from the stool? Better than this one of your projects Herzblut happens. The ever sincerely grateful to you that you make this effort.



Antwort von BananaDragon:

Ok. Where many thanks for your criticism. It is quite something else to listen to than just the family or friendship "that is good."

So I hold times together: The cuts were part of "unjustified" because nothing new was shown. OK, here I will try a bit, which is really "new" is.

Less total, more changing settings. And subjective impressions of the cast process.

PowerMac, no, of course, I wanted so do not take the criticism. On the contrary - I am happy about the criticism.

Axel, of course, it is not so bad that the Project is no tears from the stool. I have not reckoned synonymous. Basically hab eich get exactly the reaction that I expected.

So because ... thank you for your suggestions



Antwort von robbie:

The guys have already said everything.

Denk s.den always saying: "Close-ups are the salt in the soup .."
and perhaps time to experiment with things like "frog perspective" or synonymous quiet times the camera into the hands of small "journeys" ...
And less panning ... motivated or panning. A swing is nothing to nowhere. ;)... Otherwise ...
I would be pleased in one week version 2.0 of "The train" to be able to see;)



Antwort von Leo123:

or: he learns on the station a woman, who also has missed the train. this could be a better question than in the past ...



Antwort von Leo123:

or: He is the driver :-)

I was shown every other setting too long. It takes always a perceived eternity, until the person is to be seen or until the next cut comes. eg rel. s.Anfang how he s.Zaun under it. Because you should viiiel go out once again.

But hey, ich finds cool what you've done. So you can not ur sonern synonymous lots of other people what to learn. Obviously not as much as you saying yes because you set each cut s.besten know :-)

Only courage and do next!

cya



Antwort von UlmsSkyliner:

"Anonymous" wrote:
or: he learns on the station a woman, who also has missed the train. this could be a better question than in the past ...

yep
because it has not really for me and appropriate action



Antwort von BananaDragon:

Ne, which would be too cheesy. ;)

Ne seriously. Thank you for your suggestions and will try to implement.

Thanks for your encouraging words!



Antwort von jansi:

Sure, in any case Nahaunahmen, but you have to be synonymous not filming the whole route, which runs the boy. Worst fandich the swing of the "cute" top bushes. The fit is not. It would perhaps synonymous better if you were not so long alzu settings. The settings I found s.Automaten good.



Antwort von PowerMac:

No, this was definitely allerschlimmste the staircase. If yes schonmal discussed. The film is never anything. Omission is the keyword.








Antwort von Leo123:

I would simply change the title. as has already powermac. that steals the pointe. one should not immediately know why he is so abhetzt. vllt can misdirect the audience so he and several opportunities to offer. (Dramaturgy is important)
with the settings, I feel a little s.den "PRIMITIVE MODE OF REPRESENTATION" reminiscent of the early silent era was current. bearing in mind the picture frame is always filled and then gelleert. by that I mean that the actors always running into the building and then back out. Of course when PMR is always a static camera, but since you have already developed a few small pans. because the right speaker, which you need to expand.
but basically I find the idea good. because you can play with a lot. where is he? what motivates the actors are so hurry. verarsche the audience a bit, distract him.
I am still of the opinion that a good story is the most important s.film, and not the implementation, and especially the film look, here on the many very valuable set. I want mitfiebern, and are surprised and do not suffer from blatant special effects s.einem epileptic seizure verrecken. I only say Transformers!



Antwort von BananaDragon:

These are all hints for you, I am grateful. In retrospect, gave me the swing of the bushes to the top no longer synonymous quite liked, but since it was already too late. ;)

As far as the staircase is concerned: Yes clear Ausllasungen style are an important means and you never show the whole route but in this case the route was so synonymous while the story. If I had a setting in the staircase, one in the shopping center and a s.Bahnhof made about the case in 15 seconds have been eaten.



Antwort von Leo123:

why not.
sometimes a good 15 seconds rather than 150 boring.
gruß cj



Antwort von PowerMac:

Banana Dragon wrote:
These are all hints for you, I am grateful. In retrospect, gave me the swing of the bushes to the top no longer synonymous quite liked, but since it was already too late. ;)

As far as the staircase is concerned: Yes clear Ausllasungen style are an important means and you never show the whole route but in this case the route was so synonymous while the story. If I had a setting in the staircase, one in the shopping center and a s.Bahnhof made about the case in 15 seconds have been eaten.


No, just an omission in the staircase would have served. The viewer feels he did you the whole way through the stairwell shown. When the boy runs through the city, then the viewer is already clear, however unconsciously, that you only show excerpts of the city. This he knows from experience and by the few and the little Anschwenks matching houses. Ergo: only 1 / 8 of the staircase take.



Antwort von BananaDragon:

You mean so long as the location gleichbleibt (staircase) should be extremely shortened. Changes, however, considered synonymous if the location s.sich not really changed (other areas of the city) then you can show the detail?



Antwort von PowerMac:

It shows only a little longer if the audience gain an information-be it only one Optical. The stairwell and tells nothing looks the same from (redudant). Outside is rather okay, sometimes more to show. Finally, you have so little quasi sub scenes. Time, he of the Page, then in front there. Time jumps over ne Wiese, sometimes he stops, he then dug by humans. They are something like sub-actions. They can stay a bit, but only if they are linked together by (invisible) cuts are connected, and such that the viewer causal links. There must be a journey through the city, as of a piece and still works reasonably interesting, because all sub-scenes somehow synonymous something new, which is halfway exciting to tell. How does an action movie.



Antwort von Axel:

Of course, a cut on each sequence, the staircase Hinunterhasten through better dissolves. This is probably mostly spontaneously, what is lasting even when perfectly dissolved film gets to see action. In 20 or 30 years will be the synonymous "PRIMITIVE MODE OF REPRESENTATION" call, it's easy ausgelutscht.
The best solutions arise when cut. But only if one has the ability, with the material to play. And just because you have too little change of perspective in it. The only thing that would be cuts, streamlining.



Antwort von BananaDragon:

Mir "invisible" editing is certainly a cut meant that the audience is not directly responsible. He noted that although the picture / the situation would change but does not think "ah, a cut!" Do I really understand? Because s.sich each cut is visible.



Antwort von robbie:

"Axel" wrote:
Of course, a cut on each sequence, the staircase Hinunterhasten through better dissolves.


Yes, that's true ... What would happen for example with a Kranfahrt and you can see him only when he is in the windows: P..

No, kidding aside ... I think the banana dragon has long been a once in a creative enrichment.
We need him now trying the implement, which he now heard / read. ^ ^








Antwort von BananaDragon:

"robbie" wrote:

No, kidding aside ... I think the banana dragon has long been a once in a creative enrichment.
We need him now trying the implement, which he now heard / read. ^ ^


Oh! I think I can do as a compliment, or at least perceived as encouragement.

Your tips have been really helpful and gave me some new prospects. That is what I really hoped.

Tonight I will fly to Munich to Sunday evening and stay there. Why not use this opportunity for a small film? And maybe a remake of "The train"? ;)



Antwort von Bernd E.:

Banana Dragon wrote:
... perhaps a remake of "The train"

Working title "The Flight", but the machine does not miss ;-)

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von BananaDragon:

That would be really not good ....



Antwort von DWUA:

At this point we want to be "OT" finally get rid of --
(late of course):

We have missed, dear Bernd E., your transition into the new
Millennium.
Want to just announce that you are in an admirable way
in 2000 (two thousand) contributions expertise with objectivity
've linked to their equal.
Until our respect, our highest consideration, the main down with you
arrived, we would like better for you in this
Pathways.

For us, you're in this forum, something like a rock
in the surf.

:))



Antwort von PowerMac:

The exceedingly charming PowerMac 3000 with something not to forget.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"DWUA" wrote:
At this point we want to be "OT" finally get rid of ...

Mighty, the hot arch gfreit mi fei, a su scheen a Beitroch from the olden home! Do Socher iech dankschee!

Gruß Bernd E.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Bullet Train - offizieller Trailer

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos