Logo Logo
/// 

VIA Unichrome and 16:9



Frage von ralf_sam@hotmail.com:


Hello,

I have recently Biostar IDEQ 210 V increased - a barebones.
It has onboard the VIA UniChrome 2D/3D graphics chip.
That, I would now my Toshiba LCD Television (27 WL56)
? (via VGA output). This is synonymous extent, unfortunately, I can
but the Resolution720p (1280 x 720 ie 16:9) are not met. What
I've hingekriegt meanwhile, is 1280 x 768 (ie 15:9). That
Result is not particularly impressive, but it is already OK
would still be better off ... :-)
After what some in
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t"0384&page&pp
report, the Resolutionbei native 1366 x 768
The s.liebsten would be me.

How can I so the VIA chip to bring it in I synonymous
choose?
I already have the latest version of Power Strip (vers. 3.62)
tried. The chip seems not to like (to know), because
I can not the 'Custom resolution' open yet
'Advanced Timing Options' menu.

Has anyone of you experience that?

Regards,
Ralf





Antwort von Bernd Daene:

ralf_sam@hotmail.com wrote:

> That, I would now my Toshiba LCD Television (27 WL56)
>? (via VGA output). This is synonymous extent, unfortunately, I can
> But the Resolution720p (1280 x 720 ie 16:9) are not met.

Many LCD Television VGA can not in its native resolution
be controlled (why always synonymous). Check out the BDA.

> After what some in
> http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t"0384&page&pp
> Report, the Resolutionbei native 1366 x 768

In the spec of the TV but it is 1280x720.

Bernd




Antwort von ralf_sam@hotmail.com:

Hello,

Bernd Daens wrote:

> Many LCD Television VGA can not in its native resolution
> Be controlled (why always synonymous). Check out the BDA.
>
>> After what some in
>> http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t"0384&page&pp=

>> Report, the Resolutionbei native 1366 x 768
>
> In the spec of the TV but it is 1280x720.
>

Well, that's the crux of the matter. The specs do not seem quite
vote. Have a bit to read - it is really colorful
confused. In _meinem_ Manual for Television is a maximum
Resolutionnur 800x600. Yet he is running with 1024x768 and just
1280x768 - although the latter I'm not sure, because:
The reports continue to XGA Television and the Picture is 15:9 not synonymous,
but still 4:3 and thus naturally stretched horizontally
(Eggs Köppe). Only when I s.Television on 'broad' center, get
the desired format.
All a bit confusing.

Does anyone here worked with Power Strip and can tell me whether
so that what goes?

Be synonymous, I have yet found - for the of you who are English
can:
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
LCD TV news Posted Friday, July 22nd, 2005
Viewed 1243 times.
Toshiba confirms component problems with small percentage of its WL56
LCD TVs - and offers solution

We've received a few emails and lots of AV Forum thread activity
concerning the fact that there appear to be a few of Toshiba's new
WL56 LCD TVs out there that do not handle YUV (component) via feeds
their VGA ports like they should. If you've bought a model and WL56
Want to check if yours is a sample problem, cycle through your AV
inputs and see if a 'YUV' option comes up after the PC one. If it
does, you should be fine. If not, check out this official response on
the issue from Toshiba ...

"It has come to Toshiba's attention that a small quantity (less than
0.2 per cent) WL56 series of LCD TVs were sold into the UK market
without the VGA socket being activated for YUV signal processing.

If it appears that you were unfortunate enough to have purchased one of
these sets and wish to receive a progressive signal via the VGA socket,
please contact Toshiba's helpline on 0115 976 6958 or send mail to se -
cp.toshiba.helpdesk @ toshiba-tiu.co.uk "
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

That is, should not YUV 720p via VGA running on, can a
impose new device.
I mean synonymous, that "HD ready" exactly requires: 720p via HDMI
_und_ YUV interface.

Your thoughts?







Antwort von Bernd Daene:

ralf_sam@hotmail.com wrote:

> Well, that's the crux of the matter. The specs do not seem quite
> Correct. Have a bit to read - it is really colorful
> Confused.

As I said: The native Resolutiondes displays must be in the specified
VGA Resolutions not be there. It is even possible that the VGA
Input 768-line format to pick, although the display only
Native has 720 lines. According to the thread in avforum.com however, can
anything and everything impossible.

> In _meinem_ Manual for Television is a maximum
> Resolutionnur 800x600. ...

In the downloadable manual for all WL56 models are: up to 1024x768/60Hz
VGA (with an unusual restriction for 27-inch) and
720p and 1080i for YUV and HDMI.

> That is, should not YUV 720p via VGA running on, can a
> New device introduced.

It is very unusual, the YUV signal through the VGA connector to run
let. Probably here is the VGA jack on the stopgap for the
usual component connection to the space for the jacks
Save.

That means: The data for YUV do not apply to the "right"
VGA mode (and vice versa), although both use the same socket.

> I believe synonymous, that "HD ready" exactly requires: 720p via HDMI
> Interface _und_ YUV.

That does it. More precisely, "1280x720 @ 50 and 60Hz progressive."
This does not completely and that this mode is synonymous then worked
options, if the VGA connector for a standard VGA signal from the
Computer.

Bernd




Antwort von ralf_sam@hotmail.com:

Hello Bernd,

Thank you first for your answers.

> Ralf_sam@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Well, that's the crux of the matter. The specs do not seem quite
>> Correct. Have a bit to read - it is really colorful
>> Confused.
>
> As I said: The native Resolutiondes displays must be in the specified
> VGA Resolutions not be there. It is even possible that the VGA
> Input 768-line format to pick, although the display only
> 720 native lines there. According to the thread in avforum.com however, can
> Anything and everything impossible.

Yes exactly, very interesting, if somewhat synonymous of unübersichtlicht
Thread.

> In the downloadable manual for all WL56 models are: up to 1024x768/60 =
Hz
> VGA (with an unusual restriction on the 27-duty =
er) and
> 720p and 1080i for YUV and HDMI.

Yes exactly so with the restriction "only 32 WL56 for 1024x768
is it in my manual at home.

>
>> In other words, should not YUV 720p via VGA running on, can a
>> New device introduced.
>
> It is very unusual, the YUV signal through the VGA connector to run
> Let. Probably here is the VGA jack on the stopgaps fü =
r the
> Usual component connection to the space for the jacks
> Save.
> That means: The data for YUV do not apply to the "right"
> VGA mode (and vice versa), although both use the same socket.

Do you really? It would be possible, because you have so in the
Menu choice to convert YUV input on - if these Choice
the menu is ... (not me).

>
>> I believe synonymous, that "HD ready" exactly requires: 720p via HDMI
>> Interface _und_ YUV.
>
> That does it. More precisely, "1280x720 @ 50 and 60Hz progressive."
> This does not completely and that this mode is synonymous then worked
> Options, if the VGA connector for a standard VGA signal from the
> Computer.

Ie my Toshi is not HD-ready, although I only
can safely say if I have a YUV -> VGA cable have (themselves solder?)
and with my DVD player (via Upscaling) can test.

But haaalllooo - because nobody has the VIA Unichrome onboard chip
16:9 and would like to watch TV? Büüüte answer!





Antwort von Bernd Daene:

ralf_sam@hotmail.com wrote:

> Yes exactly so with the restriction "only 32 WL56 for 1024x768
> Is it in my manual at home.

In the downloadable instructions is: "The model shows although 27WL
XGA, it does not correspond to the VESA standard. "As to the synonymous
hot mag.

>> This means: The data for YUV do not apply to the "right"
>> VGA mode (and vice versa), although both use the same socket.
>
> Do you really?

Yes. VGA is used for computer connection, YUV not. In the BDA differ
it clearly.

> It would be possible, because you have so in the
> Menu choice to convert YUV input on - if these Choice
> In the menu there ... (not me).

Then the fit to the error image of "a few units in the UK." According to BDA
should be with the input selector button cycles through these:
EXT1, EXT2, EXT3, HDMI, PC (ie VGA), YUV.

And I have an automatic detection synonymous VGA / YUV could imagine.
Likewise, however, is not running.

When the Television "XGA" or something says he is safe in VGA mode.
In YUV mode, it would perhaps "720p" or something Report.

> If I have a YUV -> VGA cable have (themselves solder?)

Is synonymous to buy. You have to be but "VGA RCA", because YUV is not
the typical use for it.

Even if the YUV mode according to the HD-ready Spec should go: It
will not be easy, the computer a suitable signal to elicit.
VGA is really something else.

Maybe you can the resolution you want the TV via HDMI reinwürgen,
you by a DVI graphics card and an adapter bar.

Bernd




Antwort von ralf_sam@hotmail.com:

Hello,

Bernd Daens wrote:

> Maybe you can to the TV via HDMI resolution desired inside =
choke,
> You by a DVI graphics card and an adapter bar.
>

Yes clearly, which would of course - but always on his knees rumrutschen
and times change, is not synonymous class, because the HDMI input
is actually occupied by the DVD player.
Possibly. I make it then but different: computer via HDMI?
and DVD player on YUV (if it's because).

Regards,
Ralf






Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
via unichrome und 16:9

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos