Logo Logo
/// 
Zubehör: Fernbedienung - Monitor

accessories: Remote control - Monitor



Frage von herlitz:
Dezember 2008

1.
I know there is for a Canon XH A1 on Fernbedineung you can connect a cable. Weis someone where you get something?
(Reason is the man with the infrared remote control is always in front of the camera stand, as sun the signal can not be received)

2.
Is there a possibility a small external display adapter s.die Camera? (No Notebook) So which one is not on the display of Canon equipment. Man as synonymous of the next away on a Picture Screen can view it.

Thank you and Christmas greetings.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Herlitz" wrote:
... for the Canon XH A1 an Fernbedineung you have a cable can. Weis someone where you get something ...

These parts are called rear camera operation, are connected via LANC and produced, inter alia, of Canon itself, but synonymous Manfrotto, Bebob, VariZoom and others. The most expensive, because money banned, the NoName-Cheap parts for 50 euros, sometimes via ebay verscherbelt be.

"Herlitz" wrote:
... Is there a possibility a small external display adapter s.die Camera ...

In view of the display of the XH-A1 can only say: Luckily it das If I'm not pretending everything is on the "default page must-read" for XH-A1 - www.fxsupport.de - synonymous with this theme a lot to find.



Antwort von herlitz:

"Bernd E." wrote:
"Herlitz" wrote:
... for the Canon XH A1 an Fernbedineung you have a cable can. Weis someone where you get something ...

These parts are called rear camera operation, are connected via LANC and produced, inter alia, of Canon itself, but synonymous Manfrotto, Bebob, VariZoom and others. The most expensive, because money banned, the NoName-Cheap parts for 50 euros, sometimes via ebay verscherbelt be.

"Herlitz" wrote:
... Is there a possibility a small external display adapter s.die Camera ...

In view of the display of the XH-A1 can only say: Luckily it das If I'm not pretending everything is on the "default page must-read" for XH-A1 - www.fxsupport.de - synonymous with this theme a lot to find.


"Standard required reading page? Ask more information. Thank you








Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Herlitz" wrote:
... "Standard required reading page? More information please ...

This Page is so full of information, tests and tips - not to forget the important presets - for XH-A1, so that they are a treasure trove for everyone is that this camera has, or wants to buy. Look at the link a try, then you know why.



Antwort von joulede:

While well intentioned, the tip with the side, but the chaotic structure that is worth garnicht looking to start with



Antwort von jazzy_d:

http://www.fxsupport.de/01_DIY_7_Zoll_LCD_1.2Megapixel.html

30 sec Search! Well, I was already synonymous times on the page. Is but one way or the Page to know.



Antwort von joulede:

"jazzy_d" wrote:
http://www.fxsupport.de/01_DIY_7_Zoll_LCD_1.2Megapixel.html

30 sec Search! Well, I was already synonymous times on the page. Is but one way or the Page to know.


Ash on my head ... Thank you




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
remote control - app - touch fokus
Field Monitor mit Camera Control für Canon R5C
Atomos: Neuer Shinobi 7 HDR Monitor mit 2200 Nits, Touchscreen Camera Control, SDI uvm.
ATEM Mini Extreme - keine Camera-Control
Motion Control Baukasten für Product Shots
colorsynth-plugin-and-codex-keys-control-surface
Teleprompter mit Autocue und Voice Control Deutsch
Syrp Genie One: Motion Control für Kamerafahrten oder -schwenks
Aktualisierter edelkrone Controller v2 - jetzt auch kabelbasierte Motion Control
CDA-TEK 3C Cinema Camera Control v1.4 unterstützt Tilta Nucleus Nano
Teradek TOF.1: Infrarot-Entfernungsmesser für das RT Wireless Lens Control Kit
Teradek: Zubehör für RED Kameras und neues Lens Control System // IBC 2018
Remote Arbeiten
RED Control Pro App - erweiterte Bedienung von V-RAPTOR und KOMODO für 500 Dollar
Video: DOP Ben Davis über Motion Control, (SET)Licht, Film vs Digital u.a. in Dr. Strange (MARVEL)
Remote bedienbare Kamera?
Professionelle Remote APP 8,99€
Remote Head für Jib
Nikon MC-N10 Remote Grip
Ronin-M Remote-Probleme - FIX
Remote Voiceover Recording Software - Empfehlungen?
Fujifilm Camera Remote 4.0.0 for Android Released
Simples NAS für Remote Backup? Software?
Premiere remote per Teamprojekt bzw RemoteDesktop nutzen?
Remote Record für Blackmagic Pocket Kameras
Spezifikation des Sony 5-pin Remote Connectors

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos