[16:08 Wed,22.March 2023 by Thomas Richter]
Blackmagic has released a software update for users of the HyperDeck Extreme 4K HDR, HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR, and HyperDeck Shuttle HD models that now enables file recording and playback over networks, file search and transfer via HTTP and HTTPS, and brings support for Network Time Protocol. It also brings a new network security option and live editing improvements. The HyperDeck Shuttle HD also gets the ability to navigate subfolders.
HyperDeck Extreme 4K HDR
This HyperDeck 8.3 update upgrades the respective HyperDeck model to the latest software version and brings bug fixes and other improvements in addition to new features.
What&s New with HyperDeck Setup 8.3.
HyperDeck Extreme 4K HDR, HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR and HyperDeck Shuttle HD models get foglende new functionality:
- Network recording and playback added
- Added secure network option
- Addition of HTTP/S file browsing and transmission
- Added network time protocol
- Added support for growing files during live editing
- General performance and stability improvements
HyperDeck Shuttle HD
HyperDeck Shuttle HD:
- Addition of new scroll subfolder navigation
There are no new features for the other HyperDeck models with the 8.3 setup.
more infos at bei www.blackmagicdesign.com
deutsche Version dieser Seite: Blackmagic HyperDeck 8.3 Update bringt u.a. Aufnahme und Wiedergabe per Netzwerk