Logo Logo
/// 

*. mov file with Media Player Classic



Frage von Stephan Gerlach:


We bring the following *. mov file

under Win98SE with the Windows Media Player Classic to run.

This *. mov file contains probably H264 video codec (or MPEG4?
or ffdshow? or ...?). In Media Player Classic is one hears the sound
(ie the file is probably generally recognized as being compatible). But one
Picture looks no attempt at that - on hard drive
download - File to play (either black screen or
Desktop background appears in the program window).
An installation of (among others) ffdshow version 2322 brought no change
this condition.
1) Do we have any setting in Media Player Classic settings,
while under "Options -> Internal Filters" *. mov already been voted out?
2) Should we perhaps have any codec, splinter (?), Etc.
Download to view the file said to be able to see? Quicktime or a
other program would be inflated because only a single file
undesirable.

BTW: Whether s.DirectX, is questionable, since all the tests in
DirectX Diagnostic Tool dxdiag work.

--
> Actually Brain 1.0 should run.
well, then I will arrange the times tomorrow ...
(... Dialog from mpdgwa)




Antwort von Heiko Rost:

On Tue, 05 May 2009 03:10:080200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

> You get the following *. mov file
>
> Under Win98SE with the Windows Media Player Classic to run.

With Win98, I have not tried it, but only XP. However, when
synonymous me to install Quicktime Alternative. The filter, when the MPC
Playing shows, but I see it, almost as if the alternative
not used.

> These *. mov file contains probably H264 video codec (or MPEG4?
> Or ffdshow? or ...?). In Media Player Classic is one hears the sound
> (Ie the file is probably generally recognized as being compatible). But one
> See no picture when trying to get the - on hard drive
> Downloaded - File to play (either black screen or
> Desktop background appears in the program window).
> One of the installation (and others) ffdshow version 2322 brought no change
> This condition.
> 1) Do we have any setting in Media Player Classic settings,
> Where the "Options -> Internal Filters" *. mov already been voted out?
> 2) Should we perhaps have any codec, splinter (?), Etc.
> Download the file referred to be able to see? Quicktime or a
> Any other program would be inflated because only a single file
> Undesirable.

Can contact me with the MPC 6.4.9.1 and ffdshow tryout 1237 play.
Check the following times

MPC:
Filter Internals: MP4/MOV mark
Format: Quicktime file "and select the far right DirectShow
Select

ffdshow video decoder configuration:
Codec: H.264/AVC decoder to libavcodec Setting

I'm just irritated that MPC is not about a missing codec
complains. Start the MPC to play this file and look to see if
in "Play" - "filter" ffdshow both as audio - and video decoder
appears. If so, you should see in the ffdshow video decoder
Konfigutration under "output" of the series after one of
Ausgabefarbräume try. If not ffdshow as video decoder
appears, should any other to be found, what is it?

It could be synonymous, that the MPC under the wrong output renderer
is set. But this is unlikely, because then synonymous
other problems would make videos.

Gruß Heiko




Antwort von Stephan Gerlach:

Heiko Rost wrote:
> On Tue, 05 May 2009 03:10:080200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:
>
>> You bring the *. mov file
>>
>> Under Win98SE with the Windows Media Player Classic to run.

[...]
> Is it possible for me with the MPC 6.4.9.1 and ffdshow tryout 1237 play.
> Check the following times
>
> MPC:
> Filter Internals: MP4/MOV mark

Thus, I had already down-sampled; had nothing.

> Format: "Quicktime file" and select the far right DirectShow
> Select

[x] Done

Thus does this file actually :-).
Then I probably would not come, what then switch.
Furthermore * must * in this context appears to actually MP4/MOV
selected, otherwise it will not work (more).

> Ffdshow video decoder configuration:
> Codec: H.264/AVC decoder to libavcodec Setting

That was already set, and therefore probably not the cause of
the error.

> I'm just irritated that MPC is not about a missing codec
> Complains.
> Start in the MPC to play this file and look to see if
> At the "Play" - "filter" ffdshow both as audio - and video decoder
> Appears. If yes,

Now yes.

> You should see in the ffdshow video decoder
> Konfigutration under "output" of the series after one of the
> Ausgabefarbräume try.

This is probably no longer necessary?

> If not ffdshow as video decoder
> Is displayed, should any other to be found, what is it?

If I were under "Internal Filters MOV/MP4 Deselect comes Others
QuickTime Movie Parser.

BTW: What is - except the version number - the difference
between the
MPC 6.4.9.0 and the
MPC 6.4.9.1?
Former, there would be even in German (Nice-to-have. ..), but
does a certain *. mpg file that's not true (was with the
originally mentioned *. mov file nothing more to do). In the
Properties file is under "Video" * not * detected in normal
Windows Media Player and in the MPC, however, have 6.4.9.1, where the file
synonymous normal playing.
Well, does not "vote for the MPC 6.4.9.0 is not intact, if
I am under "Internal Filters
MPEG PS / TS / PVA
dial, but it * *.

That is not so important / bad, but quite baffling ...

--
> Actually Brain 1.0 should run.
well, then I will arrange the times tomorrow ...
(... Dialog from mpdgwa)






Antwort von Heiko Rost:

On Tue, 05 May 2009 21:37:020200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

>> Format: "Quicktime file" and select the far right DirectShow
>> select
>
> [X] Done
>
> This does this file actually :-).
> Then I would probably not come, what then switch.

Without this setting tried MPC likely the file to
Quicktime pass. And if that worked for you is not installed,
it can not work.

> ... This is probably no longer necessary?

Since it now runs, further experimentation is not necessary. I wanted to
just as many sources of error call to any thread of nothing
Question-answer postings to produce.

> BTW: What is - except the version number - the difference
> Between the
> MPC 6.4.9.0 and the
> MPC 6.4.9.1?

To my knowledge, only bugfixes, and to make things even more complicated to
, there are still synonymous different revision numbers. Unfortunately,
since the original programmer Gabest no longer s.MPC
works, the development of split. This makes it difficult to
To keep the overview and new versions are not necessarily synonymous
better.

> First, there would be even in German (Nice-to-have. ..);

As Unicode build (for Win9x inappropriate), there is in any case a
German .1 who ran with me but not stable (no idea
more, what exactly) and I changed back to English.
It is likely that in the depths of the network synonymous appropriate one for 9x
to find.

> ... indeed
> Does a *. mpg file that's not true (was with the
> Originally mentioned *. mov file nothing more to do). In the
> Properties file is under "Video" * not * detected in normal
> Windows Media Player and in the MPC, however, have 6.4.9.1, where the file
> Synonymous normal playing.
>
> Well, does not "vote for the MPC 6.4.9.0 is not intact, if
> I am under "Internal Filters
> MPEG PS / TS / PVA
> Dial, but it * *.

To view a video file, among other things, you need to get a shard
(in the MPC, the source filter for each file), which in
the existing video file - and possibly audio data and subtitle separates
and then s.die or DirectShow decoder filter (in the MPC
Transform filter) on. The latter have the task carried out in
appropriate format, such as h.264, mp3, xvid, etc. This data
then convert that Windows sounds and images that can produce. And
synonymous only if a single link in this chain of problems with the File
has to play not work.

You have on your system at least two factions and three decoders
(MPC, ffdshow and previously used components of WMP), and depending on the
selected options will require a certain combination of these uses.
Either the MPC makes everything themselves (if you have the appropriate options
in the internal filter've checked), or relies on the fact that the
Windows components installed in this task.
Probably the file does not correspond exactly to the standards, and with
You create your settings with the 6.4.9.0 it still
something that you can view it.

Gruß Heiko




Antwort von Stephan Gerlach:

Heiko Rost wrote:
> On Tue, 05 May 2009 21:37:020200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

>> ... indeed
>> Does a *. mpg file so ...
[MPC 6.4.9.0]
>> ... not right (was with the
>> Originally mentioned *. mov file nothing more to do). In the
>> Properties file is under "Video" * not * detected in normal
>> Windows Media Player and in the MPC, however, have 6.4.9.1, where the file
>> Synonymous normal playing.
>>
>> Well, does not "vote for the MPC 6.4.9.0 is not intact, if
>> I am under "Internal Filters
>> MPEG PS / TS / PVA
>> Dial, but it * *.
>
> To view a video file, among other things, you need to get a shard
> (In the MPC, the source filter for each file), which in
> Of the existing video file - and possibly audio data and subtitle separates
> And then s.die or DirectShow decoder filter (in the MPC
> Transform filter) on. The latter have the task carried out in
> Appropriate format, such as h.264, mp3, xvid, etc. This data
> Then convert that Windows sounds and images that can produce. And
> Synonymous only if a single link in this chain of problems with the File
> Has to work not play.
[More Details ...]

It is interesting in this context IMHO just that with allegedly (?)
the same (!) settings in both MPC-Versionsn
- The file to the 6.4.9.0 will not play
- (The file on some earlier versions will not play)
- The file to the 6.4.9.1 is playing.

Meanwhile, I have synonymous another recruitment option
Internal Filters "in the version 6.4.9.0-found, with which the
File playback these ominous *. mpg file works, under Source Filters
(english version: Source-filter) to the MPEG Audio (!)-filter Deselect. (It
works, particularly if I am * all * internal MPC filter,
MPEG pertaining Deselect - then it seems that only the normal Windows-based filter
used to come?) The strange behavior (with) this File
seems indeed, as you said, not * just * s.deren
Video content to lie.

Because I grad 'at MPC am and foolishly it thematically to the
Starting posting mentioned *. mov file suits:
Since this file is now in principle can be played, there is a
Possibility of such *. mov files directly in the browser with the MPC
play? The download to hard drive is possible, but tedious:
- Website of one of the target file will be called
- On the "Quicktime Player Link" button
- The pop in the source look Page
- In the code after the URL for the actual file search
- Copy the URL.
Unfortunately there are not any files in the possibility of a "target
Save as ".

--
> Actually Brain 1.0 should run.
well, then I will arrange the times tomorrow ...
(... Dialog from mpdgwa)




Antwort von Heiko Rost:

On Thu, 07 May 2009 00:11:420200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

> Meanwhile, I have synonymous another recruitment option
> "Internal filter" in the version 6.4.9.0-found, with which the
> File playback this ominous *. mpg file works, under Source Filters
> (English version: Source-filter) to the MPEG Audio (!)-Filter Deselect. (It
> Works, particularly if I am * all * internal MPC filter,
> MPEG pertaining Deselect - then it seems that only the normal Windows-based filter
> Used to come?)

You will probably find even more options, with which
can play the file. Try synonymous, as the modification of
Playhead with the scrollbar of the MPC works. Some files
may prove as intractable. And if you all MPEG
Options are disabled, you may be used ffdshow since it
synonymous to some set.

You can in the MPC while playing under the "Play" - "filter"
out what's in the file currently everything is used. And of the
up to half a dozen components, there is precisely what, with the
an unexpected file content better able than others. Most
the files are somehow broken, sometimes the programmers have
just bad work. My external player, for example, complains
over a non-supported video codec, if the file does not
Sound contains.

> The strange behavior (with) this File
> Well actually, as you said, not * just * s.deren
> Video content to lie.

There are many ways unfortunately, broken to produce videos. I
I used to do often synonymous warnings in the style "The file does not correspond to the
Standard "is ignored, because they could easily play. The evil
Awakening came later, when it on another PC should be used.

> Because I grad 'at MPC am and foolishly it thematically to the
> Output-posting mentioned *. mov file suits:
> Since this file is now in principle can be played, there is a
> Possibility of such *. mov files directly in the browser with the MPC
> Play?

Without a plugin is not because the MPC is not in the browser
embed it. The already mentioned contains Quicktime Alternative
one, with which the videos are in most cases play.
The program, however, is not exactly synonymous small, and the current
Version works only s.XP, maybe you'll find on the net or a
for Windows 98 If yes, you do so, but problems with newer
Video formats have.

Gruß Heiko




Antwort von Matthias Berke:

Heiko Rost wrote:

> Without a plugin is not because the MPC is not in the browser
> Embed it. The already mentioned contains Quicktime Alternative
> One, with which the videos are in most cases play.
> The program is synonymous not just small, and the current
> Version works only s.XP, maybe you'll find on the net yet
> One for Windows 98 If yes, you do so, but problems with newer
> Video formats have.

QT Lite 2.8.0 - Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 & 7
QuickTime Alternative 1.90 Lite - Windows 2000
QuickTime Alternative 1.56 - Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, ME & NT
Real Alternative 1.9.0 Lite - s.Windows 98

http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm

Media Player Classic Home Cinema - one of the old Gabest
developed MPC (Guliverkli Project) based player
http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

clsid2 from the forum however doom9.org developed with a more or
less stable team of Gabest MPC next (Guliverkli2 Project).
Gabest itself has completely disappeared from further development were withdrawn.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli2

Matthias






Antwort von Stephan Gerlach:

Heiko Rost wrote:
> On Thu, 07 May 2009 00:11:420200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

>> The strange behavior (with) this File
>> Well actually, as you said, not * just * s.deren
>> Video content to lie.
>
> There are many ways unfortunately, broken to produce videos.

The relevant *. mpg file AFAIR even came directly from a
Digital camera. However, it is the only file from my present
of the camera, so I do not know if this * only * from File
the Camera is "strange" behavior.

>> Because I grad 'at MPC am and foolishly it thematically to the
>> Posting the source mentioned *. mov file suits:
>> Since this file is now in principle can be played, there is a
>> Possibility of such *. mov files directly in the browser with the MPC
>> Play?
>
> Without a plugin is not because the MPC is not in the browser
> Embed it.

Just the "normal" media player, ie, the *. exe file, which in
mplayer2.exe renamed *. exe file of the MPC to replace ...?

> The above mentioned includes Quicktime Alternative
> One, with which the videos are in most cases play.

Or somehow try to web pages embedded in a video
* external * MPC-play window, not directly in the browser.
White but not whether the principle is.

--
> Actually Brain 1.0 should run.
well, then I will arrange the times tomorrow ...
(... Dialog from mpdgwa)




Antwort von Heiko Rost:

On Fri, 08 May 2009 00:26:440200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

> Heiko Rost wrote:
>> Without a plugin is not because the MPC is not in the browser
>> Embed it.

> Just the "normal" media player, ie, the *. exe file, which in
> Mplayer2.exe renamed *. exe file of the MPC to replace ...?

That does not work. The browser retrieves not just the exe file
on, but a dll, which is so to speak, a part of the
Browser is.

> Or somehow try to web pages embedded in a video
> * * MPC external window to play, not directly in the browser.
> White but not whether the principle is.

Depends. If the website simply a clickable link
directly to the file is specified, it can be done. There you have in the browser
disable all plugins / uninstall, which is for the
Filetype corresponding jurisdiction. In Firefox, it should be
rich, if you are under "Tools" - "Settings" - "Content" at the
File Types "Manage" and then select the relevant file types,
So in this case MOV, change the action. With my help Seamonkey
Knowledge, only by moving the plug deinstallierst or prevent,
that the appropriate DLL file. For other browsers
You should in the group demand. The whole thing you can
But you save these files because you simply with the right
Mouse button and save it.

The method usually fails when the video is not as
clickable link exists, but as an object directly into the site
is mounted. Then you get the video s.Stelle only you
certainly familiar message that you have a plugin Post sollst to
the content to be able to see.

Gruß Heiko




Antwort von Stephan Gerlach:

Heiko Rost wrote:
> On Fri, 08 May 2009 00:26:440200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:
>
>> Or somehow try to web pages embedded in a video
>> * * MPC external window to play, not directly in the browser.
>> White but not whether the principle is.
>
> Come on out. If the website simply a clickable link
> Directly to the file is specified, it can be done.

The emphasis here is probably due to "directly"?
So eg no Javascript link.

> There you have in the browser
> All plugins disable / uninstall that for the
> Corresponding file jurisdiction. In Firefox, it should be
> Rich, if you are under "Tools" - "Settings" - "Content" at the
> File Types "Manage" and then select the relevant file types,
> In the case MOV, change the action. With my help Seamonkey
> Knowledge only by typing the Plugin deinstallierst or prevent,
> That he is the appropriate DLL file. For other browsers
> You should in the group demand. The whole thing you can
> But you save these files because you simply with the right
> Click and save it.

For files where in the clickable link is apparent that
directly the *. mov, *. mpg, ... is called, yes.

> The procedure usually fails when the video is not as
> Clickable link exists, but as an object directly into the site
> Is mounted.

So as on this Page many links
?

> Then you get the video s.Stelle only you
> Surely familiar message that you have a plugin Post sollst to
> The content to be able to see.

When Page is just above it so that another window
aufpoppt, which probably seen the video should be. Instead,
is the pop window just black with a small
Placeholder (?)-Symbol in the upper left corner.

--
> Actually Brain 1.0 should run.
well, then I will arrange the times tomorrow ...
(... Dialog from mpdgwa)




Antwort von Heiko Rost:

On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:00:180200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

> The emphasis here is probably due to "directly"?
> So for example, no javascript link.

Yes.

> Also as in many of these links
> ?

The Page needs a plugin. And they are still pleasing simple structure
is because the URLs of the videos in plain text and can be found on the often
Javascript maze used to be abandoned.

>> Then you get the video s.Stelle only you
>> Certainly familiar message that you have a plugin Post sollst to
>> The content to be able to see.
>
> When the page is just above it so that another window
> Aufpoppt, which probably seen the video should be. Instead,
> Is the pop window just black with a small
> Placeholder (?)-Symbol in the upper left corner.

If you have the source code of the pop-Page anschaust find you a
, So the browser will load the plugin to
so that the video display. My Seamonkey shows, however,
Missing plug the "Click here to get the plugin" message. If
You see a blue Q, you have almost certainly with a
Quicktime plug-in installed, perhaps just too old to
Videos. If you have a Mozilla browser family (seamonkey
Firefox ...) or Opera is used, you can as the URL about: plugins
in order to see all installed. You can find one for you
Quicktime, probably helps an update to get the videos in
Browser can.

Gruß Heiko




Antwort von Stephan Gerlach:

Heiko Rost wrote:
> On Sat, 09 May 2009 16:00:180200 Stephan Gerlach wrote:

>> The page is just above it so that another window
>> Aufpoppt, which probably seen the video should be. Instead,
>> Is the pop window just black with a small
>> Placeholder (?)-Symbol in the upper left corner.
>
> If you get the source code of the pop-Page anschaust find you a
> , So the browser will load the plugin to
> So that the video display. My Seamonkey shows, however,
> Plugin missing the "Click here to get the plugin" message.

As I said, for me in IE only the wildcard symbol and no message.

> If
> Do you see a blue Q, you have almost certainly with a
> Quicktime plugin installed
[...]

I have absolutely no Quicktime installed, so often you need to use the yes
not. For storable by right-clicking (or in the searchable source)
*. mov files does the MPC's.

--
> Actually Brain 1.0 should run.
well, then I will arrange the times tomorrow ...
(... Dialog from mpdgwa)





Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
*.mov-Datei mit Media-Player-Classic
Audio umschalten im Media Player Classic
Media Player Classic Tonversatz nach spulen
Media Player Classic: nur ein Problem
Falsches Seitenverhältnis bei Media Player Classic 6.4.5.6
Bild mit Media player classic strecken
"Media Player Classic" stoppt nach jedem Titel?!
DVB-T-Aufnahmen mit Media Player Classic abspielen?
Bitte um Hilfe: Kein Bild, aber Ton bei MPEG2 und Media Player Classic
Welcher Player für HDTV-MOV-Format?
DVDs im Media Player 11
Media Player Eierköpfe
Adobe Media Player
windows media player
Win-Media-Player zu dunkel
Empfehlung für Stand alone Media Player
Empfehlung für Stand alone Media Player
Empfehlung für Stand alone Media Player
Media-Player mit watchfolder-Funktion gesucht
D-Link Wireless Media Player DSM-320
Windows Media Player 7: Ton, aber schwarze Bildfläche
Streaming von WMV mit Windows Media Player
Kommt das Aus für den Windows Media Player?
Hardware-Media-Player, der Audio- und Videostreams abspielt?
Windows Media Player spielt Xvid-Avi nicht richtig ab
GELÖST!!! GH4 - Helligkeitssprünge auf Display und Windows Media Player

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos



update am 14.September 2019 - 18:02
slashCAM
ist ein Projekt der channelunit GmbH
*Datenschutzhinweis*