Logo Logo
/// 
After Effects 6.5 kaufen?

After Effects 6.5 Buy?



Frage von 1962up:
August 2010

Hi, there!
Ish would have liked because ma 'n Problem:

There are sometimes offers of yet registered, legally, second-hand After Effects 6.5 Standard.

I know not with AE from:
Access or not?

and precisely:

* Are patches download this version somewhere?
* Was 5.6 stable, relatively bug free and generally that is recommended?
* Can you edit HD files that already?
* How good is it "already" the Chroma-processing (green screen etc) in Comparison to the newer versions?

Against the Purchase is speaking in particular that 6.5 is not upgradeable, which applies only s.7.0, right?

Thank you for Useful!
Have found nothing comparable in the forum.
1962up



Antwort von Jörg:

Quote:
Are patches download this version somewhere?


yes sure

Quote:
* Was 5.6 stable, relatively bug free and generally that is recommended?


absolutely

Quote:
* Can you edit HD files that already?

with restrictions to mpeg2, but not really comfortable.

Quote:
* How good is it "already" the Chroma-processing (green screen etc) in Comparison to the newer versions?


We did back then ... hinbekommen

AE 6.5 can be recommended as a training base for certainty, that you work with AE would like. This is synonymous
in principle with the 6.5 still possible.

Quote:
Against the Purchase is speaking in particular that not 6.5 is upgradeable, which applies only s.7.0, right?

true

I would advise against the purchase after all



Antwort von Jörg:

Quote:
Are patches download this version somewhere?


http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=2724] yes sure

Quote:
* Was 5.6 stable, relatively bug free and generally that is recommended?


absolutely

Quote:
* Can you edit HD files that already?

with restrictions to mpeg2, but not really comfortable.

Quote:
* How good is it "already" the Chroma-processing (green screen etc) in Comparison to the newer versions?


We did back then ... hinbekommen

AE 6.5 can be recommended as a training base for certainty, that you work with AE would like. This is synonymous
in principle with the 6.5 still possible.

Quote:
Against the Purchase is speaking in particular that not 6.5 is upgradeable, which applies only s.7.0, right?

true

I would advise against the purchase after all





Antwort von 1962up:

super, thank you, Jörg, for the detailed and quick response!
Regards
1962up



Antwort von jwd96:

Ehlich said, you will not have fun with s.6.5. You are missing important effects such as Keylight, speed & compatibility is certainly not convincing and I remember everything. If, of course, synonymous to the price on it, it's when you get it for 40 ¬, then that would obviously be OK.
Ae cs3 free today synonymous but nothing more.



Antwort von Mylenium:

"1962up" wrote:
Hi, there!
Ish would have liked because ma 'n Problem:

There are sometimes offers of yet registered, legally, second-hand After Effects 6.5 Standard.

I know not with AE from:
Access or not?

and precisely:

* Are patches download this version somewhere?
* Was 5.6 stable, relatively bug free and generally that is recommended?
* Can you edit HD files that already?
* How good is it "already" the Chroma-processing (green screen etc) in Comparison to the newer versions?

Against the Purchase is speaking in particular that 6.5 is not upgradeable, which applies only s.7.0, right?

Thank you for Useful!
Have found nothing comparable in the forum.
1962up


Um, yes, and what, please, will you run it? 6.5 and 7.0 does not run on Vista or on Windows 7 Somehow all the action make sense, since even 40 would be a waste of money ... ¬

Mylenium



Antwort von 1962up:

Jwd @ 1996
Quote:
Ae cs3 free today synonymous but nothing more.

where?

@ Mylenium
Quote:
6.5 and 7.0 does not run on Vista or on Windows 7 Somehow, the whole action sinnfrei


Yes, ooops, somehow, I must agree there ...
How about because with CS3, which I would then head to the tip of jwd96?

Thanks for the information, people, of my approach, I am saving cures rolls ever and am now not unreasonable to look for money ... so for newer versions ... cheap as I said, because if you have tips (other than this one auction house, which I already keep in mind), I'm happy ... nice low-priced package with Premiere Pro and I am ultrafroh! ... :-)
Regards
1962up




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
ZOOM F6 Audio Recorder / Do not buy !
Buy-Out von Premiere-Projektdatei
After Effects 2015
After Effects Lichtmalen
CUDA in after effects
After Effects Animation
2.5D in After effects - GELÖST
After Effects ruckelt!
Fehler in after effects
After Effects und SLOG2
After Effects Background Rendering
After Effects Dynamic Links
Keylight und After Effects
Isometrischer Würfel in After Effects
After Effects CC2015.3 released
After Effects steuert Webplayer
Every Best Visual Effects Winner. Ever.
Face replacement After Effects
Kamera Rotation in After Effects
Inkomplette Komposition in After Effects
After Effects Masken kopieren
After Effects Animierte Objekte
After Effects Sound pro Buchstabe
Hypercube / Tesserakt / 4D-Würfel in After Effects?
After Effects MotionTracking/Buchseiten animieren
Philippe Fontaine - After Effects CS6

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos