Logo Logo
/// 
Kaufentscheidung MUSS fallen! HV20 oder SOny HDR HC9???

Buy MUST fall! HV20 or Sony HDR HC9?



Frage von Knabba:
Februar 2008

Hi folks,

because I s.13. April in the vacation travel, I have a little (time) problem:

I would like to travel BEFORE buying a camcorder and am undecided whether I will take the Canon HV20, or still wait until your new Sony models out a March.

Perhaps there is still an alternative?

I am in purchasing the Picture (ie the best possible quality and resolution) s.wichtigsten because I sound through an external micro Record.

What would experienced filmmakers in such a situation? 've Heard that Canon's picture in the reference class, so I wonder just whether Sonyda can really keep up, or whether it is this quality of Canon can ever beat. The price should lie at 1000 ¬ So yes, some models come in the selection.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Regards

Georg



Antwort von Helene:

Can synonymous to the new Canon HV30 wait now halt or even cheap to buy an HV20.



Antwort von Helene:

I have today received the HC 9 - first Statemant:
in Vollautomatikmodus is the image quality on a 106-He plasma as well as the FX 7 - I would you like for HDMI, Lanc and the better sound / drive for HC 9 guessing.
Synonymous Somewhere I read that the HV 20 not so good in your hand.
There was recently someone who has HV 20 for the "deafening" noise ;-) drive has returned and now with a HC 7 happy.
Go look in a shop, take a mini DV Video with and try out both.
And then you say here, as you've decided.








Antwort von Helene:

"Knabba" wrote:
I am in purchasing the Picture (ie the best possible quality and resolution) s.wichtigsten because I sound through an external micro Record.


Since he has an external microphone is used, the point with the drive noise ever gone, it has HDMI synonymous, not only Lanc. But if this is not needed and the best possible picture quality, I would be looking for HV20 (HV30) guessing.

But s.besten it might be really in the business itself to compare what s.besten is for you.



Antwort von Knabba:

"Anonymous" wrote:
I have today received the HC 9 - first Statemant:
in Vollautomatikmodus is the image quality on a 106-He plasma as well as the FX 7 - I would you like for HDMI, Lanc and the better sound / drive for HC 9 guessing.
Synonymous Somewhere I read that the HV 20 not so good in your hand.
There was recently someone who has HV 20 for the "deafening" noise ;-) drive has returned and now with a HC 7 happy.
Go look in a shop, take a mini DV Video with and try out both.
And then you say here, as you've decided.


How did today because the hc9?



Antwort von stevenk:

I even have my since Friday (08.02.) - Bought in the shop right - German right product - not a device online.



Antwort von stevenk:

... and since Monday I have to NEN 100 Battery - incredible recording period of 420! Viewfinder is in minutes.



Antwort von Ronja:

S.Gast question:

HC9 jerky in the rooms, if you zoom or pan?



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Anonymous" wrote:
(...) Right specialist - German right product - not a device online.


What is different because "proper German goods" from the "shop right" of an "Online Device"?



Antwort von stevenk:

There are German goods with the distance s.teuersten because of Germany and Sony of Canon Germany. There are EU goods with warranty card and german manuals or copies. There are also imports from 3rd Countries such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc. In both cases, remember many providers, but the Registrieung WEEE. The consumer does not punishable only the dealer. The Manufacturer in Japan at the moment are very accommodating and repair everything on the table, because the warranty card numbers no longer stand.

There are two possibilities:

UWG: competitors to send a warning if the distribution of unregestrierten devices can prove.

Ordnungswiedrichkeit: display at the Federal Environment Agency.

Have fun in a sick world and nice greetings s.Nokia.



Antwort von stevenk:

So does the whole at the Camera no difference, might just stop with the warranty?



Antwort von knabba:

well I have of the hc9 not yet a test that is true I read something thoughtful. even if end users have this camera, why still no official test?








Antwort von stevenk:

I have both been tested and found to significantly HV30 nice. Even if the price difference has shrunk. The banger is old but the HC7 in the shoulder version HVR-HD 1000th The sale will be a banger!



Antwort von stevenk:

"PowerMac" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
(...) Right specialist - German right product - not a device online.


What is different because "proper German goods" from the "shop right" of an "Online Device"?


I just wanted to say: I have the camera in a normal shop bought and it is not strange in any way to Germany imported equipment. The sense was actually only the questioner to show that he could have one already, if it with the right dealer and not a "backyard-from-the-box retailers-or-cheap-online-gray importer" would work .
When Dealers are customer requests seriously and we take care of. I have my dealer just after the announcement of the beginning of HC 9 January simply said that I would have liked to - the dealer made a note and called me s.Donnerstag afternoon s.and said I could pick up. And regarding the price: I paid only slightly more than the current price at Discount gray.

To the above question: no, they are not jerky, it does not pump the autofocus and not synonymous. I think it has the strengths of the HC 7 - I was weak (up to the "cumbersome" handling of the menus on the touch screen) do not recognize - on the contrary: I have found that the 6-megapixel Fotofuntion really good. ..



Antwort von knabba:

think ye that appear with the hv30 audiotechnik the problem will be solved? because actually, the hv30 as I've noticed so far is not more like the HV20, except that they are different. if the poor audio playback fixed would be a sales argument. what's with the 25p mode? of synonymous but was replaced in the hv30 or?



Antwort von stevenk:

To audio problem -> No idea, but there are external microphone (a good Micro is a one-time purchase ...).

25p mode was not replaced and remains intact.
-> 30p is only in the U.S. version and that was already synonymous with the HV20 so.



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"Anonymous" wrote:
The consumer does not punishable only the dealer.

LOL.
"Anonymous" wrote:
The Manufacturer in Japan at the moment are very accommodating and repair everything on the table, because the warranty card numbers no longer stand.

The manufacturer in Japan to repair überhaupt nix. There are service branches.
"Anonymous" wrote:
UWG: competitors to send a warning if the distribution of unregestrierten devices can prove.

Unreg i striert? The man can not sell? LOL.
"Anonymous" wrote:
Ordnungswiedrichkeit: display at the Federal Environment Agency.

Please, stop it. Take a fish and you troll.



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"Anonymous" wrote:
... and since Monday I have to NEN 100 Battery - incredible recording period of 420! Viewfinder is in minutes.

Yawn ... which can SonyFX1 with a (now 1 years old) Reverse-Battery but better (see attached Still Image). What do we learn from this? Believers, not everything is in the Viewfinder. Eleven hours keeps my battery in any case irrelevant.
BG, Andreas

PS: Mark, please write about this, that the attachment only to registered and logged on visitors to see. I have this addition unfortunately forgot ... ;-)



Antwort von stevenk:

On the warranty cards are no longer series of numbers, namely the abuse are door and gate open. I have my HC9 synonymous in the price search engine ordered with copied manuals. What I am interested in the disposal.



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"Anonymous" wrote:
On the warranty cards are no longer series of numbers, namely the abuse are door and gate open.

Again Vollpfosten you: have you send s.eine Camera or b) only the warranty card for warranty repair?
If you question with the b) answer, what do you think was at the bottom of the camera is s.Du're a troll or b) the serial number?
Go, you troll. And take your fish with!



Antwort von Alex12345:

Das ist ja ganz schön entglitten here - I would like to know times, such as the decision is down (if they already like it) ...








Antwort von chrissi_410:

I had (as in another post already known) a couple of days a Canon HV-20 in use. From today I'm now using the brand new SonyHDR-HC9.
I am of the opinion that the Sony wide ergonomic built. With the release of the HV20 to press, I was honestly exhausting and not quite free of pain for my (now, however, 65 years old) hand ...
Then I like the touch screen quite well, but this is really a matter of taste.
And the viewfinders can slide out. I believe it was not for the HV20. And in bright sunshine is the Viewfinder almost a MUST!

But otherwise:
In technology they differ not much. The Sonyist hold much more expensive and the HV20 in sales because the HV30 will soon be in the shelves ...
(I was holding with the HV20 firewire problems, however, not everyone must have, right?)



Antwort von Jan:

Active video cameras has the following points:

SonyHC 7, HC 9, Canon HV 20 & Canon HV 30 = 71 points.

There is no huge difference between the models. The odds were so often mentioned in the forum here.

Vg
Jan




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
ZOOM F6 Audio Recorder / Do not buy !
Bildstreifen horizontal und vertikal SONY AVCHD-Handycam (Sony HDR-XR550)
"Canon HV20" - 2:3/3:2 Pulldown Removal
Canon HV20 Videos digitalisieren lassen
ZDF/Arte und der Magnitski-Fall
Nimmt "Canon HV20" 12bit Video auf?
Sony Camcorder HDR SR 11
Sony HDR FX1
Canon HV20 - Ruckler beim abspielen (und übertragen)
Sony HDR-AS30V Speicherkarte
Sony HDR HC1E,kein Monitorbild
Ersatz für Sony HDR XR500
Sony HDR-CX305e: HDMI defekt
Sony HDR CX-900 mit Atomos Ninja 2
Sony HDR-HC7E: HD/HDV auf PC kopieren
was haltet ihr von der Sony HDR 730 ?
SONY HDR-AS30V schaltet einfach komplett aus
Sony Handycam HDR-CX740 defekt - Bitte um Empfehlung
Neu: Sony Trimaster 32" 4K-HDR Profi-Monitor PVM-X3200
Freier Fall -- wie der rekordverdächtige Stunt für Mission: Impossible-Fallout gefilmt wurde
Neues Sony Xperia 5 II bietet 4K HDR Zeitlupen mit bis zu 120fps
Sony: Neuer 31" 4K-HDR-Referenzmonitor TRIMASTER BVM-HX310 // IBC 2018
Ein Colt für alle Fälle (The Fall Guy) — David Leitch/Ashley Miller/Drew Pearce/Zack Stentz
Gigabyte AERO 17 HDR - Flaches 17-Zoll Notebook mit 4K-HDR-Display
Sony stellt HDC-5500 4K HDR Dreichip-Broadcastkamera mit Global Shutter vor // NAB 2019
Profitierung von Nvidia RTX-Serie in Adobe Anwendungen? (in diesem Fall RTX 2070 in Premiere CS6)

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos