Logo Logo
/// 
Kamerasetup für Doku (XL H1 bzw. XH A1)

Camera setup for Doku (XL H1 or XH A1)



Frage von Craven:
Juni 2008

I will soon turn a documentary about the Homeless Street Soccer World Cup. The final product should have a copy of his movie.

The production company makes me either the XL H1 or XH A1 available. Everything else should I hire external.
Now I would be interested in what your opinion, the best setup s.besten and the camera more suitable for this purpose would be.
I speak both of accessories, as synonymous by the recording format of the Camera. For example, the producer would like with a 35mm adapter turn, what I did in the documentary field for inappropriate, because the camera is very bulky and large does.

So my questions here at a glance:

1st Camera Package
What should necessarily be there? (Matte Box, Follow Focus, shoulder brace, Easyrig, etc)

2nd camera setup
Which select options from the menu? (Interlaced or progressive, the Canon pseudo gamma settings, recording format)

Thanks for any tips and ideas!



Antwort von Axel:

"Craven" wrote:
For example, the producer would like with a 35mm adapter turn, what I did in the documentary field for inappropriate, because the camera is very bulky and large does.
That is certainly true in absolute terms. With a Letus Extreme, rods, follow focus, shoulder brace s.den Rods and handles, can be of the shoulder work, after a little practice. Whether the shape of the viewfinder otherwise virtually identical H1 provides an advantage (or disadvantage? - After shifting the center), I can not say. Important would be an adjustable tripod plate, and rods with adjustable slide (camera height, distance between camera and tripod-mount). The sharpness of the cameraman can only reliably identify Peaking (or at least worked through the adapter), and if it is constantly in the eyes flicker, it may already be tiring and synonymous for the assessment of the image grating. Overall, therefore a lot of "Abers".
"Craven" wrote:
2nd camera setup
Which select options from the menu? (Interlaced or progressive, the Canon pseudo gamma settings, recording format)
The pseudo-mode, then yes, in any case (unless you want to deinterlace later). Whether the Preset 9 ( "Cine F") are indeed suitable for the Fazen, I would not from the unaudited Manual take over. I would schedule an event on a copier and make me work on site in accordance with the optimal settings inquire.



Antwort von weitwinkel:

35mm adapter for a street soccer doku where nothing except the sector still
the focus remains, how is this supposed to work without a lot of committee?
gruß cj

ps. perhaps would be a 2nd cam with better weitwinkel variante ...








Antwort von Craven:

"Axel" wrote:
The pseudo-mode, then yes, in any case (unless you want to deinterlace later). Whether the Preset 9 ( "Cine F") are indeed suitable for the Fazen, I would not from the unaudited Manual take over. I would schedule an event on a copier and make me work on site in accordance with the optimal settings inquire.

Thanks for the reply Axel.
Yes the deadline, I will make in any case. I am in relation to the single function but so skeptical, as synonymous with some scenes will be and A fast horizontally moving ball and a single mode is a combination that could lead to problems.

"weitwinkel" wrote:
35mm adapter for a street soccer doku where nothing except the sector still
the focus remains, how is this supposed to work without a lot of committee?

Since you have right, of course. For the scenes of the adapter is only of limited use. Even if details could be quite nice. However, the game scenes, only a small part of the documentation and it is about a portrait of the players.

Would like to add a question. Has anyone experience with the tapes to the Canon HDV cameras s.besten tolerated?



Antwort von Axel:

"Craven" wrote:
I am in relation to the single function but so skeptical, as synonymous with some scenes will be and A fast horizontally moving ball and a single mode is a combination that could lead to problems.
It is not a single function. It is the equivalent to an analog film recording (24p or 25p is totally irrelevant to explain now a little more). The 50 phases, you are in interlace mode, you would anyway to 25 together, if you can fazen. The key is that only with a shutter speed of 1/50tel will be, unless you like smeared movement (longer Shutterzeit) or shakes (shorter) than Effect. A film camera exposes synonymous always 1/48tel second, because only then the motion blur on the frame rate adjusts.
Horizontally through the Picture A flying ball could be more problems in Halbbildverfahren FAZ give keyword interlace artifacts during motion blur, really hard to conceal.

To work with the adapter you need to know that a KB-50mm fixed focal length of a light telephoto then (remember the slightly different aspect ratio), the normal 35mm focal and a wide 24mm. The stronger the light-KB-Lens, the better, F2.8 usually synonymous if the sharpness of her still s.besten to handle. At F1.4 Focus range is tiny, about F5.6 is not only the effect disappears, we recognize the synonymous Matt glazing "layers".



Antwort von B.DeKid:

Gude

Na with two cams are in good hands.

But the most important is probably a good vernümpftiges Tripod with fluid head.

Everything else (ok the mat box maybe) are relative to sehn.

For the XL H1, I recommend the appropriate use of WW .(!!!)

Otherwise, you're really more than adequately equipped with one of the two CAM s.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Craven:

"Axel" wrote:

Horizontally through the Picture A flying ball could be more problems in Halbbildverfahren FAZ give keyword interlace artifacts during motion blur, really hard to conceal.

To work with the adapter you need to know that a KB-50mm fixed focal length of a light telephoto then (remember the slightly different aspect ratio), the normal 35mm focal and a wide 24mm. The stronger the light-KB-Lens, the better, F2.8 usually synonymous if the sharpness of her still s.besten to handle. At F1.4 Focus range is tiny, about F5.6 is not only the effect disappears, we recognize the synonymous Matt glazing "layers".


ok, thank you again. ich hab die idee adapters already pushed aside. the advantages are of this type of docu simply too low.
the recording format because I will work with the copy still talking and if possible a test shoot.

"B. DeKid" wrote:
For the XL H1, I recommend the appropriate use of WW .(!!!)

you mean an additional weitwinkel, in addition to the standard optics? would your opinion ww-intent synonymous a possibility?



Antwort von B.DeKid:

NO

I'm talking to the right of the WW for the Canon there, Nix essay.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro ISO im Livestreaming Setup mit Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Plus
Neuer Tilta Camera Cage für Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro
Blackmagic: Sicherheitswarnung für Resolve und Produktionstopp für Micro Cinema Camera/Studio Camera 4K
Monitor Setup - Spezialfrage
Vielseitiges 4K Setup, Semiprofi
Setup für Anfänger
SetUp für Podiumsdiskussionen
Setup für Bühnenmonitoring
Wohnzimmer/Spielzimmer Kamera Setup
Cooles iPhone Camcorder Setup
Streaming Setup (Vorstellung: 10.000€)
Tipps zu Tutorial Video Setup
Portables Streaming-Setup Part Deux
Video setup für dunklen Burgkeller
Bestes SSD / HDD Setup für AE / PP
Grading für Web - Einsteiger Setup
Zhiyun Quick Setup Kit für Ronin?
Interviews und Verkehr - vorhandenes Setup verbessern?
Wie sieht euer Gimbal Setup aus?
Kaufberatung: Camcorder für Festeinbau in Livestreaming-Setup
Sony A6500 für Youtube - Schmerzen im Setup
ARRI Academy HDR Masterclass - Light Setup
Ursa Mini EF Einstellungen und Setup für Greenscreen
DSLM-Doku im TV?
Wie fuktioniert Live Streaming? Grundwissen und Basis-Setup
Suche Interview-Licht-Setup "zum Mitnehmen" (leicht transportabel)

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos