Logo Logo
/// 

Can video of Panasonic DMR-EH80V not video editing program on the PC capture



Frage von Wolfgang Neset:


Hello newsgroup,

have the following problem:
When I play video recordings of my Panasonic DMR-EH80V of the internal
hard drive to DVD-RAM on games, I can then file
not on the PC into a video capture program. On the DVD-RAM
I see a folder DVD_RTAV. Among them have usein File
VR_Movie. The can with the Media Player and Power DVD playback.
I would be happy to make a "right" to make DVD.
Do you advice?

Greeting

Wolfgang




Antwort von Helmut Hullen:

Hello Wolfgang,

Du (Wolfgang.neset) my test s.21.01.07:

> I would like the material before burning into a video editing program
> Capture (remove advertising), synonymous'm not sure whether you
> DVD-RAM can finalize

It can not, and you have not. DVD-RAM behaves in the
Point such as a hard drive.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut





Antwort von Wolfgang Neset:

Michael Spahr wrote:
> Neset Wolfgang wrote:
>
>> Hello newsgroup,
>>
>> Have the following problem:
>> When I play video recordings of my Panasonic DMR-EH80V of the
>> Internal hard drive to DVD-RAM on games, I can file
>> Then not on the PC into a video capture program.
>> The DVD-RAM, I see a folder DVD_RTAV. Among them is based on an
>> Usein File VR_Movie. The can with the Media Player and Power
>> DVD playback.
>> I would be happy to make a "right" to make DVD.
>> Do you advice?
>>
>> Greeting
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
>
> Hello
>
> Do you have the DVD-Recorder DVD s.deinem finalized.
> If no, then you need to do to the DVD s.PC (or other
> DVD players) play it.
>
> Greeting

Michael,
thanks for the quick reply and the tip.
I would like the material before burning into a video editing program
capture (remove advertising), synonymous'm not sure whether DVD-RAM
Finalize may (have not tried it yet). If I remember correctly
understand that it is possible finaliserte DVD synonymous not delete.

Greeting

Wolfgang






Antwort von Michael Spahr:

Neset Wolfgang wrote:
> Hello newsgroup,
>
> Have the following problem:
> When I play video recordings of my Panasonic DMR-EH80V of the internal
> Hard drive to DVD-RAM on games, I can then file
> Not on the PC into a video capture program. On the DVD-RAM
> I see a folder DVD_RTAV. Among them have usein File
> VR_Movie. The can with the Media Player and Power DVD playback.
> I would be happy to make a "right" to make DVD.
> Do you advice?
>
> Greeting
>
> Wolfgang

Hello

Do you have the DVD-Recorder DVD s.deinem finalized.
If no, then you need to do to the DVD s.PC (or other
DVD players) play it.

Greeting




Antwort von Stefan Koschke:

Neset Wolfgang wrote:
> Hello newsgroup,
>
> Have the following problem:
> When I play video recordings of my Panasonic DMR-EH80V of the internal
> Hard drive to DVD-RAM on games, I can then file
> Not on the PC into a video capture program. On the DVD-RAM
> I see a folder DVD_RTAV. Among them have usein File
> VR_Movie. The can with the Media Player and Power DVD playback.
> I would be happy to make a "right" to make DVD.
> Do you advice?
>
> Greeting
>
> Wolfgang
Hello Wolfgang,

I guess the question is igendwas.VRO file?
That is not the same as DVD (. VOB) and you have 2 options:
1) has a program Panasonic Movie Album in VOB VRO was exported, it
Works synonymous
2) MPEG-VCR

By finalizing has nothing to do DVD-RAM must not finalized
will!

Ciao
Stefan




Antwort von Juergen Kuehne:

Helmut Hulle wrote:
> Hello, Wolfgang,

>> I would like the material before burning into a video editing program
>> capture (remove advertising), synonymous'm not sure whether you
>> DVD-RAM can finalize
>
> It can not, and you have not. DVD-RAM behaves in the
> Point as a hard drive.

I NEN synonymous with Panasonic DVD-RAM and can be synonymous s.PC capture.
But I habs have not tried, so there was no experience available.

But Wolfgang:
probiers but with the finalization of s.Panasonic. Nothing can happen
because the DVD-RAM rewritable eh is a-RW.

a)-R, R no preference whether a DVD or CD

without finalizing little on other devices / PC readable
but on the Panasonic at all times "next" describable,
after that like a multi-partition to see

after finalizing never write again, but on almost all
other devices to read

b)-RW, RAM
after finalizing the Panasonic "delete"
anytime thereafter rewritable

RAM
should actually be like a removable disk funzen, but see above

Jürgen




Antwort von mueding:

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:15:450100 Michael Spahr wrote:

> Neset Wolfgang wrote:
>> Hello newsgroup,
>>
>> Have the following problem:
>> When I play video recordings of my Panasonic DMR-EH80V of the internal
>> Hard drive to DVD-RAM on games, I can then file
>> Not on the PC into a video capture program. On the DVD-RAM
>> I see a folder DVD_RTAV. Among them have usein File
>> VR_Movie. The can with the Media Player and Power DVD playback.
>> I would be happy to make a "right" to make DVD.
>> Do you advice?
>>
>> Greeting
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Hello
>
> Do you have the DVD-Recorder DVD s.deinem finalized.
> If no, then you need to do to the DVD s.PC (or other
> DVD players) play it.
>
> Greeting

Attempt the whole folder with its DVD_RTAV 3 files

VR_MANGR.BUP
VR_MANGR.IFO
VR_MOVIE.VRO (this is the real video)

on the PC to copy and then in an authoring program such as
TMPGEncDVDAuthor backup. The 14-day trial is available on the Internet,
otherwise the cost of their course, Shareware Money. I work with this
Program and my Panasonic DVD recorder for many years. By
Authoring program, you can then rausschneiden advertisement, a menu and
Chapter and create the files for a DVD.

--
mueding
mueding@web.de
----------------------
"If not often IRR and confused, what is true?"
Yuri Brezan




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

Neset Wolfgang wrote:

> When I play video recordings of my Panasonic DMR-EH80V of the internal
> hard drive to DVD-RAM on games, I can then file
> not on the PC into a video capture program. On the DVD-RAM
> I see a folder DVD_RTAV. Among them have usein File
> VR_Movie. The can with the Media Player and Power DVD playback.
> I would be happy to make a "right" to make DVD.
> Do you advice?

On a RAM is the movie file in the. Vro-file in the dir of
those folders. I have so far only two programs, which
File this in the calculator and can capture it into a normal
DVD structure produce.
One is "TMPG DVD Author". It should be noted that in
Program "Add File" and select the filter and in the selection of
"All Files" is to ensure that. Vro appears. However,
TMPG .. only the first. vro to find a RAM. For more Shooting
on a RAM is only the first.
The other program is the "Ulead movie distillery. This can be synonymous
several. vro capture. The disadvantage here is the strange
User interface. The program can get an entire volume, if the
rausfindet how.

HTH

Herbert




Antwort von Wolfgang Hauser:

Herbert Nowak wrote:

> On a RAM is the movie file in the. Vro-file in the dir of
> mentioned folder. I have so far only two programs, which
> this file into the calculator can capture

VirtualDubMod and can actually handle it Project X?




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

mueding wrote:

> Attempt the whole folder with its DVD_RTAV 3 files
[...]
> on the PC to copy and then in an authoring program such as
> TMPGEncDVDAuthor backup.

Is synonymous without copying.

Herbert




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

Wolfgang Hauser wrote:

> Can actually VirtualDubMod and Project X deal with that?

ProjektX I no longer was on my calculator too unstable.
VirtualDubMod I've barely tested. Indeed, it reads the
Video file easily.
That is of course the cheapest method because of me
referred Programs cost money. But I know with VDM
not really come from and therefore do not know how far it is thus possible
is a DVD structure to generate. So it looks like you need it
still an authoring program, but there is as synonymous
Freeware.

Herbert




Antwort von mueding:

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:52:110100 Herbert Nowak wrote:

> Mueding wrote:
>
>> Attempt the whole folder with its DVD_RTAV 3 files
> [...]
>> on the PC to copy and then in an authoring program such as
>> TMPGEncDVDAuthor backup.
>
> Is not synonymous with no previous copy.
>
> Herbert

Sure you can synonymous of the DVD-RAM, but just when cutting
this is very annoying because it takes up the right place
is. That's why I always copy.
--
mueding
mueding@web.de
----------------------
"If not often IRR and confused, what is true?"
Yuri Brezan




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

mueding wrote:

> Of course you can synonymous of the DVD-RAM, but just when cutting
> this is very annoying because it takes up the right place
> is. That's why I always copy.

True, the coil is somewhat cumbersome.

Herbert




Antwort von Wolfgang Hauser:

Herbert Nowak wrote:

> This is obviously the cheapest method because of me

Uh ... no.

> referred Programs cost money. But I know with VDM
> not really come from and therefore do not know how far it is thus possible
> is a DVD structure to generate.

Not at all, because VD incl VDmod can only AVI output. But the synonymous
may indeed be interesting.




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

Wolfgang Hauser wrote:

> Not at all, because VD incl VDmod can only AVI output. But the synonymous
> can indeed be interesting.

Is more than enough, yes authoring programs that process AVIs.

Herbert




Antwort von Wolfgang Hauser:

Herbert Nowak wrote:

> Wolfgang Hauser wrote:
>
>> Not at all, because VD incl VDmod can only AVI output. But the synonymous
>> can indeed be interesting.
>
> Is yes more than enough authoring programs that process AVIs.

Maybe yes, but it is a processing of MPEG2 after
MPEG2.




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

Wolfgang Hauser wrote:

> Maybe yes, but it is a processing of MPEG2 after
> MPEG2.

Obviously, we have talked to each other. I am
assumed that here comes one. vro of a DVD-RAM with
VDM and read out as. Avi and then save after cutting
as a DVD author.
But since the OP is now used instead of RAMs RWs, which I think is the
Way worse think is eh no preference.

Herbert




Antwort von Wolfgang Hauser:

Herbert Nowak wrote:

> Wolfgang Hauser wrote:
>
>> Maybe yes, but it is a processing of MPEG2 after
>> MPEG2.
>
> Obviously, we have talked to each other. I am
> assumed that it comes one. vro of a DVD-RAM with
> VDM and read out as. Avi and then save after cutting
> as a DVD author.

More precisely: Off. Vro A video DVD will be.

VDM is totally misplaced.
The issue is comparable with the best of the nodes,
after a too long string in the middle has reduced.




Antwort von Herbert Nowak:

Wolfgang Hauser wrote:

> More precisely: Off. Vro A video DVD will be.
>
> VDM is totally misplaced.
> The problem is comparable with the best of the nodes,
> after a too long string in the middle has reduced.

Actually, I wanted this threat no longer answer, but
but now wants to again summarize.
The OP wanted one. Vro to RAM from the DVD recorder in
Calculator DVD-generating structure. I then read on
TMPGEncDA or Ulead Movie distillery recommended. That was the time my
Knowledge.
Then came the question whether VDM synonymous. Vro can capture. I
tried and it works, but then you can just as. avi and save
must be with an authoring program to create DVD structure.
The advantage of VDM and a freeware authoring program halt,
Freeware that you can work with, so quite cheap.
My previously recommended programs cost money.
In principle it is therefore a question: "How do I register a. Vro of a RAM
in the calculator? "and VDM is not misplaced. To
Further you need then is an authoring program.

Herbert






Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Kann Videoaufnahme von Panasonic DMR-EH80V nicht in Videobearbeitungsprogramm auf dem PC einlesen
Video Capture Programm
Desktop-Video-Capture
Linux Video Editing - Cinelerra will es noch mal wissen
Movavi Video Editor 14 (Plus) mit Auto-Editing Funktion
Video Capture Hardware-Empfehlung
Video-capture mit Bewegungsmelder
Capture Video von Screen / Zeitraffer
USB-Video Capture- Adapter gesucht
Suche Video Capture Lösung für Win2000
Moiré bei VHS-Capture über S-Video
Video Capture plötzlich nicht mehr möglich
VideoStitch Studio 2.2: 360°-VR Video Editing mit H.265 und ProRes
Schlechter Ton bei Video-Capture mit WinTV
Real- Time Video Capture mit Compression, geht das?
Kaufberatung Panasonic dmr EH60
Frage zu Panasonic DMR-E 100
Panasonic DMR-EX 77 + Thomson 20LW052B5
Dubbing Panasonic DMR-E95H
video ts.bup; video-ts.ifo; video ts.vob; Video-Dateien
Probleme mit Panasonic DMR E100H
Panasonic Dmr E50, Laufwerk defekt/ tauschen
Sicherung meiner Hi8-Kassetten mit Panasonic DMR EH-52
Panasonic DMR-E55: DVD-R-Qualitaetsprobleme bei Wiedergabe
Panasonic DMR-EH 585/685 EG-K mit Firewire Anschluß?
Filme vom DVD-Recorder (Panasonic DMR-EH 575) weiterverarbeiten

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos