Lt. Pinnacle is now synonymous the AVCHD data directly from a camcorder with flash memory to import. Problem: Under the item "media source" in the part of the program "Studio" software gives me the Studio 12 only the DVD-run tools and the additional memory cards for the Canon HF11 Choice. The actual (internal) 32GB memory of the camera, I can not choose.
The data on the first of Canon supplied software on the calculator to play (lasts forever) and then with Pinnacle Studio 12 to edit, brings significant quality losses.
PC: Quad 2.8 GH, 4 MB RAM, Vista 64 (so far no bucking, no crashes!)
Sure of you already working with someone of a similar configuration (HF-Model + Studio 12) and can help me?
Antwort von Carlchen0:
How can I video data from the internal memory of your camcorder HF11, HF10 or HF100 to Pinnacle Studio12 import?
The camcorder with the bundled software Pixela Image Mixer 3, according to works of Pixela not with Windows Vista 64th Still running the program with me - but the import takes ages (test video 300 MB in 5 minutes!).
Moreover, according to Pinnacle is a direct import of AVCHD possible.
Unfortunately I get no help of Pinnacle, and Canon Pixela.
Antwort von beast75:
I have the HF100, but it has no internal memory but the memory card. When I connect the Cam s.PC, the PC recognizes the memory card and I can transfer the data of the card without any additional software on the hard drive to play, Pinnacle synonymous recognize the way you've written on the memory card.
For you, I think, must be something in the Camera menu, convert any data storage on the USB port is issued.
Perhaps again, the instruction read this.
If you've solved the problem, maybe write here again, then you can perhaps another long search for the save.
Happy new year,
Antwort von Carlchen0:
1. Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate is on the button "Recording of Flash storage media" no files of the Canon HF11 importing. The Pinnacle of Advertising: Import native AVCHD files "is at least misleading. The data must be only on a hard drive will be copied.
2. The data from the Canon HF11 camcorder (and probably synonymous HF10) under Vista is slow because some hardware components of the Intel-PC (USB controller) is not with the internal memory of Canon harmony. The Vista drivers for the camcorder are of 2006. Update of Canon is currently not available. The max. Transfer rate is around 6 MB / s (and synonymous only s.motherboardnahen the USB port on the back of the PC). Under Windows XP, the max. Data rate at least 200% of Vista's value. The transfer of 32 GB in Vista 64 is about 90 minutes. Approximately 30 to 40 minutes of the vote would be for Canon and Microsoft possible.
3. Studio 12 Ultimate is required as a prerequisite for the processing of AVCHD files into max. Quad-Resolutioneinen Calculator (according to Pinnacle). This machine can only be his max. Performance under Vista 64 unfold.
4. The camcorder with the software supplied Pixela ImageMixer3 is not suitable for Vista 64 (as per Support Pixela) - but it works anyway.
5. The support of Pixela is bad (wrong information, no help). The support of Canon is bad (no solution, no help, no effort). The support of Pinnacle is useless (endless chats with employees who are synonymous only a manual and have no further and wanting to know). The support of Microsoft is the crowning achievement: After the hotline should I pay 72 EURO in advance for the interview with pay for a technician or a 0900-point call.
6. Conclusion: The amount of time worked for Full HD video is not yet ripe. Who can be with the purchase of the (still) wait for expensive hardware.
Antwort von hubes:
I copy the mts files directly from the internal memory with the Explorer in a folder on the HDD. Then with Pinnacle normal next.
For me, the Image Mixer 3SE not in edit mode. Player goes smoothly, but when you edit the sound is completely overridden. Therefore, I changed to Studio 12. Really cheeky what Canon / Pixela afford.