Logo Logo
/// 
Canon HF200 gibt falsche Objekteigenschaften an?

Canon HF200 is wrong to object properties?



Frage von achema:
März 2011

Hi everybody!

Can it be that the Canon HF200 indicating incorrect media properties?
I ask because if I show no preference in 1080p50i or receiving me with 25fp Magix VDL17 always that the clip is only 25 frames / s and Interleaced with TFF was recorded.

At first I thought the Magix here to read and not correct header've then downloaded a program called "Media Info". This program will give you the exact same thing to.

Now I am curious how can that be, or whether I do something wrong!

may be because the video editing program is now so out of facts wrong, what good are not the quality of his.

Can you possibly something to bring light into dark?

Achso read out the SD card do I link directly with a card reader!



Antwort von carstenkurz:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Segmented_Frame

From a purely technical format that is interlaced.

- Carsten



Antwort von Modellbahner:

Look in the manual page 188th
Quote:
" TV system
1080/50i *
* The frame rate [PF25] created images are converted and recorded in memory as 50i.


Greetings Bernd








Antwort von achema:

Yes understand, but would have to if not included with 50i this was synonymous appear?
So I mean it would be something like "50 frames / s interlaced TFF!
In my case but are only 25 frames / s interlaced.

So as I understand it, works only with my VDL 25 Fields, rather than with the recorded 50!



Antwort von gekkonier:

The HFS200er can only record 25 fps progressive or 1080 interlaced.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Achema" wrote:
... For me, however, are only 25 frames / s interlaced ... as I understand it, works only with my VDL 25 Fields, rather than with the recorded 50! ...

The discrepancy is probably only s.der made some time ago the official renaming. What used to "50i" was, is written today, "25i", excluding the names but nothing changed.



Antwort von achema:

"Bernard E." wrote:

The discrepancy is probably only s.der made some time ago the official renaming. What used to "50i" was, is written today, "25i", excluding the names but nothing changed.


OK ... but why then give Camera Manufacturer such as Sony, Panasonic, Canon, etc. continue to 50i?

So now I'm really confused!

Have you ever been a link for me where I can look them up in terms of conversion!
I do not find anything on Google!



Antwort von carstenkurz:

This made no change, which is common confusion in the size range.

Can you discuss the contents or durchausauch yes, there ARE indeed 25 frames per second.

The decisive factor is synonymous not what is being displayed somewhere, but how the software deals with it effectively.

- Carsten



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Achema" wrote:
... But then why give Camera Manufacturer such as Sony, Panasonic, Canon, etc. continue to 50i? ...

Out of habit, because it is de facto no preference anyway? Or because "50i" in advertising for more sounds like "25i"? No clue.

"Achema" wrote:
... So now I'm really confused ...

Yet it is actually quite simple: 25i is simply an alternate spelling for 50i, Camera-and software manufacturers use these times and those times. In practice, one needs not to think about it, because it is the same both times.

"Achema" wrote:
... Have not you even a link for me where I can look them up in terms of conversion! ...

Where and how that has been officially agreed upon, I can say at the moment not synonymous, but it is several times here in the forum have been referred to, among other things, in this


Antwort von achema:

Thanks for your answers!
Now I have understood it synonymous.
Nevertheless, one must say that with all the formats of the industry is solved very unhappy.



Antwort von carstenkurz:

Can you say that. The idea is to use p converted to PSF precisely the insidious compatibility with our most interlaced-based systems.


What are you see expressed in the editing system, so now from just that.


If the industry has since achieved something unfortunate, then, that the camera ever allowed to start up, without reading the manual completely ;-)


- Carsten



Antwort von achema:

Just to clarify too short, because I've noticed already and I think you have misunderstood me, I do not speak of the conversion of 50i in 25pf, this is in the manual, I'll give you right. :)
I meant real 50i!
Confusing and I think it says the camera manufacturer that his recordings are made in 50i, the software publishers in 50i, 25i, but does mean the same thing.

... And unfortunately we find this is not synonymous in the manual!








Antwort von carstenkurz:

As I said, there are so compelling because no system that would 'break' was. When I grade as the time of my satellite receiver Stream Info let show, then is there ...

720/576 25Hz refresh rate

What is perfectly correct, synonymous if it is a 50i signal.

The picture is not really synonymous 720/576, but an anamorphic 1.85:1 letterbox coded. Such technical information must often be interpreted first. 'S life.

- Carsten




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Canon Legria HF200 startet nicht mehr
The Wrong Camera
ZHIYUN Crane V2 mit Face-/Object-Tracking?
Adobe Photoshop Object Selection Tool - Automatische Objektauswahl mit KI/Sensei
Canon Roadmap 2017: 4K Canon EOS C100 MK III zur NAB?
GoPro passend zu Canon XA20 und Canon LEGRIA HF30
GoPro passend zu Canon XA20 und Canon LEGRIA HF30
Verringert 4K-Crop für Canon R -- neuer 0.71x Metabones Speedbooster Canon EF auf RF
Canon auf der NAB 2018: Canon EOS C100 MKIII vs Vollformat Spiegellose ?
Canon EOS Kameras als Webcam mit neuer Beta Software von Canon
Messevideo: Canon Sumire - erste Canon Vollformat Cine Objektivserie mit PL Mount // NAB 2019
Unterschied Canon xa 20 und Canon hf g30
Canon HF100 VS. Canon PowerShot SX530 HS
24 fps für Canon EOS RP und Canon EOS 90 D als freies Firmware-Download verfügbar
Canon 100-400 an C300 (war: Canon C300 PL auf EF umbauen?)
Neue Canon Objektive: RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM, RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM und besserer Augen-AF für Canon EOS R und RP
Canon HG 20
Canon XL 1
Canon HV 20
Canon FD - Blendenproblem
Canon HV 30 Datenübertragung
Canon MVX250i
Canon Powershot G2
Canon EOS 5D Mk IV...
Canon EOS R5
Canon FD zu EF - Umbau

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos