I intend to me shortly zuzulegen camcorder. After hours of reading ussynonymous in this forum are for me the above two models is emerging.
Among my requirements is to say that I do value good low light capabilities, because I s.and to exhibition halls, etc. in'm, not necessarily well-lit. Otherwise, the camera for taking pictures in the general area of family, etc. are used. My budget is up about 1000, -. In itself would me a miniDV camera enough, but with an HDV model is probably one more "future proof" ... At the moment I have only a 4:3-Television, which is synonymous in the next few years will not change. For cutting, a little old 2.4 GHz Athlon with 1 GB of RAM used.
My questions are:
1. Which of these two models is neglect of the resolution (miniDV / HDV) is the better camera? (3CCD vs. 1 CCD, processing, handling, functions (Manual focus, ND, zebra, etc.), Connections, AF, Low Light, etc.)
2. Draws the HV20 natively synonymous in miniDV format?
3. Uses the HV20 synonymous the DV codec?
4. Can I use the HV20 so simply as synonymous miniDV camera used to pan problems (noise etc.) and the post-process (incompatible software, data volumes, computing capacity) out of the way to go?
5. What is it with the volume of data? Fit on a standard DV cassette synonymous with the HV20 60 minutes movie? If he is then much more compressed?
That's a lot of questions. I very much hope there is someone next to me a little help. Thank you in advance!
Antwort von Bernd E.:
Perhaps you already search the forum next, because that is USDI to find:
4. Yes, the HV 20 has both DV + HDV, you can still synonymous DV output via Firewire when it is recorded in HDV, which generally have a sharp edge brings.
5. Yes same period, thanks to MPEG-2 Compression
Antwort von Heiner Müller:
This was next to me really helped. I think I will probably decide on the Canon, synonymous only once when I still do not work with HDV will (for lack of slow PC and a lack Ausgabegeärt).
Antwort von znieh:
Shooting in HDV and Master Volume keep. HDV movie as a DV material on the calculator out and edit first.
If the super computer is there, you can run the Master Volume rauskramen back and re-start ... or HD-DVD or burn ...
mfg Heinz znieh =
Antwort von Fr0stbeule:
The HV20 is still advertised as Full HD. Can they now in 1920 x 1080 video recording or is it all a cheap commercial gimmick?
Antwort von Jan:
Well CMOS HV 20, (has) already 1920 x 1080, but internal runtergeregelt. It has to stop at HDV 1440 agreed to with the large amounts of data to cope. JVC wanted there own way, Panasonic attracts so synonymous now after with a Full HD Camera.
With the Canon HV 20 in the non-Full HD is not necessarily bad, the test reports show the full HD JVC HD 7 - strangely there is no sharp edge to be seen between 1920 and 1440 lines for the two models. (which can be seen at VAD).
Maybe the reason because the Lenses of the consumer class that horizontal resolution may not always, I think at the Consumer Full HD cameras tend to a commercial gimmick - nothing against JVC - it is for me but so.