Who can tell me how I am in the Canon MV700 can Aufnahmeton Connect?
I do not understand your question. What did you do? Or your camcorder is not about sound?
Info Please s.meine Email ll.nuernberg.nc @ xxxlutz.de
How Internet Forums not.
The following are possible causes me spontaneously On:
1) In the microphone port on the camcorder hides a jack, but there is no microphone connected to it.
2) Like 1, but the connected microphone is turned off.
3) As 2, but the Microphone is required for holding, a Battery, which are either empty or does not exist.
4) If the camcorder has a manual audio control, could the level of hand to zero have been rotated.
5) If the sound only on the direct representation is missing, however, capture the present, could be synonymous to (analog) output to be adjusted. Normally, in the audio setting to 12 bit audio tracks 1 +2 play. You can probably switch to the tracks 3 +4?
Details betrays you the manual. Is there not a cause-and-error-fix-table in it?
Mensch Markus, this is not a Semi / Proficam how you use it. If I remember right, the 2004 model not even a microphone input. But mal ne schöne listing.
The camera must, willy-nilly to service - which may not be worth it, I type in times electronics problem. Sound in the 700 can not be gepegelt, yes 12 or 16 bits can be set - but something should be heard.
The s.Television look for the red / white stereo RCA cable is connected with, I now advance.
Alternatively, the built-in speaker is defective, or the playback volume is set to 0 rotated.
More falls to me now synonymous not ....
If I remember right, the 2004 model not even a microphone input.
I did not know that and it had not previously researched synonymous. An (over-) aging of the microphone comes with a 2004 model certainly synonymous not yet in question ... the level of condenser microphones can with the time after that, so Camcorder Microphones (after the service plan of Sony) at some point should be replaced. But even at my 1999, the TRV900 is not yet necessary. ;-)