Logo Logo
/// 
Canon XH-A1 (oder doch Sony FX1000) wo aktuell kaufen?

Canon XH-A1 (or maybe SonyFX1000) where currently buy?



Frage von BJ:
Oktober 2008

Hello together,

after a long wait and think I am now synonymous have decided to move to HDV (Camera is the latest SonyVX2100).
Actually, I had this plan much earlier, but first wanted to wait how the whole thing developed HDV. Now I no longer wish to wait.

Into the eye, I have the Canon XH-A1 focus.
These are a few questions:
- Is it worth even more to buy this model, as it is now synonymous already "something more" is. Think of it in the near future there will be a good alternative to the Canon XH-A1 type (price performance ratio)?

- Since I am of the Canon "Cashback" action heard and the camera in front of a half years for 2300, - Euro to get was to me now is whether the current price of around 3100, - Euro still justified is?

- If the current SonyFX1000 an alternative for the Canaon XH-A1?
(although I very much tend to Canon)

- Where should I buy the Canon s.besten? Reputable dealer? Cheapest price? It's best with a possibility of payment (max. 6 months)
To this end, I have the job of www.computeruniverse.net found:

http://www2.computeruniverse.net/products/90202970/canon-xh-a1-hdv-camcorder.asp

I would be looking if someone could answer my questions and sent me a few helpful tips on buying could give.



Antwort von Jogi:

I would draw on FX1000. The Sonyhat some advantages. The quality difference between the two hardly!



Antwort von BJ:

What are the advantages for the FX1000?

Over several answers I would be happy ... of course, synonymous





Antwort von Bespi:

"Jogi" wrote:
I would draw on FX1000. The Sonyhat some advantages. The quality difference between the two hardly!


and as many disadvantages, like lack of xlr connectors.

s.neu the cheapest price is currently 2900 than immediately selling on ebay.



Antwort von Zizi:

The image quality are equal, I doubt .. at least, are the test pictures here on Slashcam much clearer and colorful and easy sharpener synonymous with the A1 .. incidentally is synonymous in the A1 easily Lowlightsegment roars ahead but something more!
Fx1000 which I could not play myself so I lay times s.den tests Slashcam and magazines ..
The Sonyhat but the much better display / viewfinders and is in my eyes something valuable!
If you do not necessarily need XLR, I would take you like better and cheaper!
Both are not a mistake to buy it!
"Value" but they are not even 1500 ¬ if you want only the production of goods and is calculated ..
With such a camera you pay for more marketing, logistics, middlemen and of course the yachts and mansions of the Manager as the device itself!
But if you still can wait 3 years to get it for under 2000 ¬! ;-)



Antwort von reneh:

the canon product manager told me that before the end of this year, Canon a professional (eg, such as A1) Solid State / Full HD products on the market will bring. They will use their own codec ... Has anyone here anything?



Antwort von reneh:

I forgot to say that he had added that this new camera is not necessarily a 3 CMOS / CCD it is, therefore, it could be a (very) large single CCD / CMOS have (like the 5D MARK2 ...)



Antwort von WeiZen:

"Zizi" wrote:
The image quality are equal, I doubt .. at least, are the test pictures here on Slashcam much clearer and colorful and easy sharpener synonymous with the A1

Under the assumption, which makes it an inexpensive without Z7 CF recorder and Optics is changing, but otherwise the same:
Fx-1000/Z5/Z7 deliver a "RAW" picture, sharpen (= Deatils / edges) must be aware of the Picture Profile settings. The same applies to the Color. If you choose the one of "Movie" presets sees the world from a lot more colorful.
Hence my words "RAW". Also, the A1 provides the factory setting weak colors and zero sharpness.
So do not compare pears with Äpel. And the problem of CA A1 is probably not synonymous. But lately I can not judge because FX-1000/Z5 another Optics than the Z7. The latter has not in any event.
"Zizi" wrote:
Besides, is synonymous in the A1 easily Lowlightsegment roars ahead but something more!

If more noisy, hats they synonymous or not advance?

"Zizi" wrote:
With such a camera you pay for more marketing, logistics, middlemen and of course the yachts and mansions of the Manager as the device itself!

Canon does not? If the manager does not live in mansions?



Antwort von K.-D. Schmidt:

Well, Ulrich,
the Group confirmed the XH-A1 fans (mostly in personal union with Sony's opponents), we will with our HVR-Z7 and the slightly slimmed-down FX1000/Z5 can not crack.

Greeting
KDS



Antwort von WeiZen:

Moin,
yes it is not synonymous. But Falsschaussagen correct order unendschlossene build one's own opinion can do.



Antwort von Yerri:

The Canon XH-A1 seems to be so good that they Zizi yes I read it on his website again soon to sell.



Antwort von Zizi:

That means so far it is a bad camera?
I've already sold many cameras were the top!
It was of me for 2 projects will be purchased and then sold them again because I have too little then they will use for private and pure films is enough to shame because of my HV20!
Well any event is a FX1000 not so bad .. unbeding I only said that I test pictures to find Slashcam worse ..
As the camera like they told me of the design and function even better!
Besides the display viewfinders are at least as "HD Capable"!
Did you know that the display of Canon Sonygefertigt be? ;-)
No wonder Sony always has the better ads!
Oh regarding Manager: I have not only Sony but synonymous intentioned manager of the Canon and all other profitgeilen company's products to sell 5-10 times more expensive than they originally have cost the Manufacturer! But that's not only Betrift Sony Or Canon synonymous but the baker next door .. Only the electric company an 8 ställigen amount received and the baker a 4 digit .. ;-)



Antwort von Jogi:

No company can be just the product Hestellungspreisen sale. That would not be good long walk!



Antwort von Yerri:

"Products to sell 5-10 times more expensive than they originally have cost the Manufacturer"

Ever thought of what development costs include?



Antwort von Zizi:

Dan let's say the 5 times of production / development costs!
In order for the manager synonymous her ¬ 50,000 a month Earn!
The must indeed synonymous finally earn what ..



Antwort von KrischanDO:

"Zizi" wrote:

....
"Value" but they are not even 1500 ¬ if you want only the production of goods and is calculated ..
With such a camera you pay for more marketing, logistics, middlemen and of course the yachts and mansions of the Manager as the device itself!
....


Neiiin, does it get rid of?

Go to the times but tomorrow baker, and offer him instead of 28 cent just 3 cents to pay because
1. the flour, yeast and water does not have cost more and because you
2. in three weeks, the rolls anyway Kloppe at the garbage can.

The baker, the clock at 3 am is up, you will have a suitable answer.

Regards
Christian



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Zizi" wrote:
Dan ... let's say the 5 times of production / development costs! ... In order for the manager synonymous her ¬ 50,000 a month Earn ...

Ah, life can be so beautifully simple when you are undisturbed facts of his own worldview zurechtbiegt! But it would have a fine train of you, if you're with a few people zusammentätest her a camera like the XH-A1 and build it for 500 euros on the market would ... At least on the way, would you work out that not everything is as simple as it seems some imagining. Alternatively, you could be synonymous your used Canon sell for 500 euros - more so the thing is supposedly already re not worth ;-) But we had this issue not already?

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von Zizi:

I will only express the utopian Prices manager till the cameras because they are soo good for the price "marketing"!
That in the end we pay with the 3000 ¬!
The combination of screwdrivers and developers, etc. gets only a fraction of what his workload would be entitled to!
Example: Baker: That would be the same as if the chief baker and a manager himself cram those pockets. Then would his bread synonymous around twice more expensive in order to fund this nonsense!
But a baker probably has more competitors than Sonyand Canon!
Clearly development, labor, advertising, raw materials cost much money but never more than 50% of the new! .. but if managers and group leaders (their finger up in the political practice does happen) would not be overpaid would Camera 1500 ¬ no "value" be!
Because a skilled Chinese Canon of 15 hours s.Tag Lens glasses in the building gets 100x less like a shitty manager of the 5 hours s.Tag not even close to a sweaty work and still make of me a big part of my coal gets paid!
But as already mentioned .. about to discuss is not the goal!



Antwort von KrischanDO:

"Zizi" wrote:
..... but if managers and group leaders (their finger up in the political practice does happen) would not be overpaid would Camera 1500 ¬ no "value" his !...!


Let the Sony executive times 5 or 7 million a year and earn the leg to the total number of units sold to. If you then, as it was just discussed, which is estimated at 500,000 reduzierst, you can each device more than 500 euros to 1 euro cheaper to make.

The German social envy is sucks.

Regards
Christian



Antwort von Zizi:

This is not jealousy but rather social Solitarität!
or you can find these utopian wages in order?
This is simply moving and human greed!
Therefore, in Asia, more and more cheap labor while they developed in Germany and others. dismantled and the Protukte but not cheaper!
But rising wages always next manager in the amount
or wants to deny this one?



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Zizi" wrote:
... Therefore, in Asia, more and more cheap labor expanded while ... but not the Protukte cheaper ...

Especially video - and still image cameras of any kind for this theory are the best counter-example: If you look at the development - no preference whether beginner or a professional model - over the last decades or only synonymous years, then we see that the relative prices massively decreased.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von Zizi:

Ok .. but with memory cards and co synonymous the cost is much! it was synonymous for a long time the goal of the AVCHD Manufacturer and co. to develop so that the expensive and time-miniDV drive rente can send!
more profit for less cost ..
The customer gets them very little ab .. Rather, each big money!
The same thing we are seeing now with LCD!
Whether it would be better but no preference hauptsache it can do so much dirt!



Antwort von domain:

4 years ago:

http://www.manager-magazin.de/koepfe/artikel/0,2828,335857,00.html

Today, the mother synonymous not much better:

http://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/industrie/japans-exporteure-voll-getroffen;2070699

And since you say the Zizi Deppert earn?



Antwort von Yerri:

Quote:
Clearly development, labor, advertising, raw materials cost much money but never more than 50% of the new! ..


... and how do you then to 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. times the manufacturing cost.



Antwort von Zizi:

Well, the XH-A1 cost at 4000 ¬ Realease?
There have been many disciples claimed that this price for each mm of the camera is justified ..
So 5 years and then cost them only half .. and again 5 years to get the latest models ~ NEW for 1500 ¬
Just as there is in the XM2 etc. was synonymous ...
Should you read this, the Canon cameras at the end of the sale
Stretch the cameras for a sale price of their production is located?
One must bear in mind that the gradient was still synonymous with the nail tears with the money .. and he did already synonymous with the 4000 ¬ times ..



Antwort von gunman:

Hi,
Man man, or woman, reichts me with this discussion! Where are we here? In an alternative forum or what? Zizi world live in what you think?
If you have these things want to discuss here, you're simply in the wrong forum!
Gunman



Antwort von Axel:

The cakes from the day before is usually less synonymous. Exception: The franchise chain in the *****, one has the impression that only for the next day and then baked for an extra storage cost-Tribune. Black bananas are s.Großmarkt away, who is clever, enjoys a stronger flavor - with a slight touch of rum - and saves money for an outdated camcorder.



Antwort von Yerri:

Quote:
So 5 years and then cost them only half .. and again 5 years to get the latest models ~ NEW for 1500 ¬
Just as there is in the XM2 etc. was synonymous ...


The XM2 there's only been 6 years!

I'm sorry but if I do read your comments here, your age should not be much higher than that of his XM2 .* g *



Antwort von Zizi:

Haha .. maybe you can make yourself happy Funny .. However you manage your ignorance of just ab!
In any case, many if not almost all elekronikprodukte to 50% more than they sold in production, research, resources, personnel, etc. are worth.
dus want to believe whether or not I am no preference it only proves your ignorance .. 'With an XH A1 and so deserves the Manufacturer synonymous with ¬ 1500 and still enough to make the cost of production loosely cover!
maybe it's hard to believe ..
Have a good friend of the management at Philips in the area works ..
The claims that a 2000 ¬ FullHD LCD Television ZBS. even with all the ¬ 500 cost in mass production would cover even synonymous logistics and dealer commissions, etc. .. but it is synonymous for 2000 ¬ it still sold well enough (yet)!
So why should a few jars with plastic housings and CMOS apply differently in 10 years anyway hardly what is worth?
Sure, the XH A1 or FX1000 for their money is surely one of the best P / L Cams but does not alter the fact that the pockets of those involved utopian fills!



Antwort von Bespi:

the sae synonymous cost 16,000 Euros in 3 years. and which are you willing to pay? then I understand it but do not understand why you a xha1 is too expensive. which is the monetary worth more with safety than the 16 thousand euro of sae.

and the XM2, where cost of the 1500 euro? http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/31505.html

the xha1 there are already new on ebay for 2,500. because I find the s.direkt cheap compared to the XM2.



Antwort von Yerri:

Quote:
Haha .. maybe you can make yourself happy Funny .. However you manage your ignorance of just ab!
In any case, many if not almost all elekronikprodukte to 50% more than they sold in production, research, resources, personnel, etc. are worth.


You've got up next alleges that the cameras to 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. times on the production are sold! Either I'm stupid, or you did in school did not take note.



Antwort von raymaker:

"Zizi" wrote:
Haha .. maybe you can make yourself happy Funny .. However you manage your ignorance of just ab!
In any case, many if not almost all elekronikprodukte to 50% more than they sold in production, research, resources, personnel, etc. are worth.

Right. This is called capitalism, and is the reason the manufacturer does not love people love researches, develops and manufactures, but wants to make profit synonymous.

[quote = "Zizi"] apply differently in 10 years anyway hardly what is worth?
Sure, the XH A1 or FX1000 for their money is surely one of the best P / L Cams but does not alter the fact that the pockets of those involved utopian fills!
Right. Because people WANT to pay. And no, it is ninth with a weapon behind the buyers s.der fund.



Antwort von Zizi:

Quote:
which is the monetary worth more with safety than the 16 thousand euro of sae.

Da geb ich dir full and quite right ;-)!
So if I am between an XH A1 and 2 years SAE could decide I would prefer to take the A1 ..
Well as you all think .. each of its opinion,
But is funny as all capitalism verdeitigen ...



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Zizi" wrote:
... But funny as all capitalism verdeitigen ...

This is probably synonymous with the fact that the alternatives in practice have proved little ;-)

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von Zizi:

Yes but even the capitalism is not synonymous ..

because, as you can see is the pot after 70 years geiler hardcore profitable companies over years!
I do not want to play the prophet alternatives, at least about a mix of capitalism and communism maybe the better way to scare all the earth to stop ..
The brand companies are the largest donor to the war and
suppression on earth geöhren so oblique as it sounds synonymous with the Canon CMOS chips from de Congo to crisis areas ..
But yes None wants to hear when he buys a 3 Chiper!
There is only the question of how long and how much is still something out.
The first terrorist attacks against the West, environmental disasters, etc., are already the first harbingers that the planet is not created the 6 billion people with the car driving to work and all their bored with shopping stun ..
If these 6 billion people to live as the Germans would exploit 9 planets to give the hunger for raw materials to breastfeed!
1.7 billion are in China already in the starting blocks the cars and synonymous HD camcorder, etc. target! ;-)
but that now sweeps from the very topic!



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Zizi" wrote:
... Brand companies are the largest donor to war and oppression on earth ... synonymous with the Canon CMOS chips from de Congo crisis areas ... But yes None wants to hear when he buys a 3 Chiper ...

I have in the past 40 years some original theories encountered plenty of how peace and freedom on earth could reach, but that the waiver of 3-chip camcorder with it, even to me ...

"Zizi" wrote:
... the 6 billion people with the car driving to work and all their bored shopping with stun ...

A very large part of that six billion is the face of water shortages, infant mortality and lack of infrastructure, very different concerns than before the shopping center to find a parking space (or reflect on your camcorder): yes I will give you fairly, that the world is far from perfect condition is removed, just as it solves the problem? No more cameras to buy? No Chinese / Japanese / capitalist buy more products? The globalized world is too complex for simple solutions.

"Zizi" wrote:
... but that now sweeps too much from the theme from ...

How true.

Gruß Bernd E.



Antwort von DWUA:

Dear Bernd,
it will be difficult, people who are used, powdered sugar
in the A. ... to get blown to convince that
the production of sugar, extremely expensive.
Even if it is (so far) on the shelves yet
(preisunterschiedlich) lack thereof.
Is not in Cuba synonymous cheaper.

;))



Antwort von BJ:

"BJ" wrote:
Hello together,

after a long wait and think I am now synonymous have decided to move to HDV (Camera is the latest SonyVX2100).
Actually, I had this plan much earlier, but first wanted to wait how the whole thing developed HDV. Now I no longer wish to wait.

Into the eye, I have the Canon XH-A1 focus.
These are a few questions:
- Is it worth even more to buy this model, as it is now synonymous already "something more" is. Think of it in the near future there will be a good alternative to the Canon XH-A1 type (price performance ratio)?

- Since I am of the Canon "Cashback" action heard and the camera in front of a half years for 2300, - Euro to get was to me now is whether the current price of around 3100, - Euro still justified is?

- If the current SonyFX1000 an alternative for the Canaon XH-A1?
(although I very much tend to Canon)

- Where should I buy the Canon s.besten? Reputable dealer? Cheapest price? It's best with a possibility of payment (max. 6 months)
To this end, I have the job of www.computeruniverse.net found:

http://www2.computeruniverse.net/products/90202970/canon-xh-a1-hdv-camcorder.asp

I would be looking if someone could answer my questions and sent me a few helpful tips on buying could give.


Somehow, we are a little astray from the topic.

My questions were not really answered ... Firstly, I question whether it still makes sense XH-A1 to buy, or if already in 2 months, a successor model for the same price on the market / or. The XH-A1 in the price drops and then I'm annoyed.

Then I would like to have the PRO and CONTRA to the XH-A1 and FX1000 learn. That the FX1000 does not have XLR connections is already known to me and the XH-A1 a very popular camera is synonymous here, I've already read enough.
I can only question whether the FX1000 would be a better choice, since they currently only now been published and the XH-A1 Unlike almost 2 years old, especially since both cameras at the moment about the same price have.



Antwort von DWUA:

Take both!
Then the choice is still no end.

;))



Antwort von Bespi:

"BJ" wrote:
"BJ" wrote:
Hello together,

after a long wait and think I am now synonymous have decided to move to HDV (Camera is the latest SonyVX2100).
Actually, I had this plan much earlier, but first wanted to wait how the whole thing developed HDV. Now I no longer wish to wait.

Into the eye, I have the Canon XH-A1 focus.
These are a few questions:
- Is it worth even more to buy this model, as it is now synonymous already "something more" is. Think of it in the near future there will be a good alternative to the Canon XH-A1 type (price performance ratio)?

- Since I am of the Canon "Cashback" action heard and the camera in front of a half years for 2300, - Euro to get was to me now is whether the current price of around 3100, - Euro still justified is?

- If the current SonyFX1000 an alternative for the Canaon XH-A1?
(although I very much tend to Canon)

- Where should I buy the Canon s.besten? Reputable dealer? Cheapest price? It's best with a possibility of payment (max. 6 months)
To this end, I have the job of www.computeruniverse.net found:

http://www2.computeruniverse.net/products/90202970/canon-xh-a1-hdv-camcorder.asp

I would be looking if someone could answer my questions and sent me a few helpful tips on buying could give.


Somehow, we are a little astray from the topic.

My questions were not really answered ... Firstly, I question whether it still makes sense XH-A1 to buy, or if already in 2 months, a successor model for the same price on the market / or. The XH-A1 in the price drops and then I'm annoyed.

Then I would like to have the PRO and CONTRA to the XH-A1 and FX1000 learn. That the FX1000 does not have XLR connections is already known to me and the XH-A1 a very popular camera is synonymous here, I've already read enough.
I can only question whether the FX1000 would be a better choice, since they currently only now been published and the XH-A1 Unlike almost 2 years old, especially since both cameras at the moment about the same price have.


so anyway if you all about both devices is, then you need to simply decide what you prefer.

and if you go to the price: http://cgi.ebay.de/ Canon XH-A1 XHA1-3CCD HDV PAL Camorder_W0QQitemZ120322685123QQihZ002QQcategoryZ27764QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem



Antwort von BJ:

"Bespi" wrote:
"BJ" wrote:
"BJ" wrote:
Hello together,

after a long wait and think I am now synonymous have decided to move to HDV (Camera is the latest SonyVX2100).
Actually, I had this plan much earlier, but first wanted to wait how the whole thing developed HDV. Now I no longer wish to wait.

Into the eye, I have the Canon XH-A1 focus.
These are a few questions:
- Is it worth even more to buy this model, as it is now synonymous already "something more" is. Think of it in the near future there will be a good alternative to the Canon XH-A1 type (price performance ratio)?

- Since I am of the Canon "Cashback" action heard and the camera in front of a half years for 2300, - Euro to get was to me now is whether the current price of around 3100, - Euro still justified is?

- If the current SonyFX1000 an alternative for the Canaon XH-A1?
(although I very much tend to Canon)

- Where should I buy the Canon s.besten? Reputable dealer? Cheapest price? It's best with a possibility of payment (max. 6 months)
To this end, I have the job of www.computeruniverse.net found:

http://www2.computeruniverse.net/products/90202970/canon-xh-a1-hdv-camcorder.asp

I would be looking if someone could answer my questions and sent me a few helpful tips on buying could give.


Somehow, we are a little astray from the topic.

My questions were not really answered ... Firstly, I question whether it still makes sense XH-A1 to buy, or if already in 2 months, a successor model for the same price on the market / or. The XH-A1 in the price drops and then I'm annoyed.

Then I would like to have the PRO and CONTRA to the XH-A1 and FX1000 learn. That the FX1000 does not have XLR connections is already known to me and the XH-A1 a very popular camera is synonymous here, I've already read enough.
I can only question whether the FX1000 would be a better choice, since they currently only now been published and the XH-A1 Unlike almost 2 years old, especially since both cameras at the moment about the same price have.


so anyway if you all about both devices is, then you need to simply decide what you prefer.

and if you go to the price: http://cgi.ebay.de/ Canon XH-A1 XHA1-3CCD HDV PAL Camorder_W0QQitemZ120322685123QQihZ002QQcategoryZ27764QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


the price of 2399,-Euro is really good. However, I doubt a little s.der reliability of the seller. Will only accept bank transfer, has in recent years, often changed their User ID and 42 votes are not really synonymous much ... Schade, the price is really unbeatable at the moment for a new unit.



Antwort von DWUA:

Yes, it's synonymous:
Unsuspecting screen.



Antwort von diemei:

I do not understand it, for weeks now, I offer my new (bought 06.2008)
Canon XH A1 for 2500th - to ¬, with bill and warranty, in original packaging. Only 5 cassettes recorded.
But people all you have too much money then buy new.



Antwort von Frank B.:

@ Diemei,

The XH A 1 is new even for under 3000, - Euro to have and the price is probably the reprint in the form of S A1 again under pressure. Your cam is almost half a year old and nobody can know everything that they have already joined. The information that you make regarding maturity, are not traceable, ie based on trust. This is certainly a lot of people too risky. Therefore they prefer to pay 400 - $ 500 surcharge. Go again 200 - 300 euros down, because someone will surely find that it takes.

Frank



Antwort von Jan:

If the current test in the Videaoaktiv trust wants, then the FX 1,000 worse than the XH A 1

VG
Jan



Antwort von dvcut:

The new XHA1S is clearly more expensive and Sonyerhöht be synonymous Prices:

Here is the reason:
http://waehrungen.onvista.de/snapshot.html?ID_CURRENCY_FROM=EUR&ID_CURRENCY_TO=JPY



Antwort von BJ:

"dvcut" wrote:
The new XHA1S is clearly more expensive and Sonyerhöht be synonymous Prices:

Here is the reason:
http://waehrungen.onvista.de/snapshot.html?ID_CURRENCY_FROM=EUR&ID_CURRENCY_TO=JPY


If the XH-A1 now cheaper, by the early appearance of the XH-A1s (which I unfortunately will be too expensive)?
What do you think, now an XH-A1 to about 2950, - Euro to buy, or wait until the XH-A1s in the market, or after Christmas the prices fall even further?



Antwort von dvcut:

We still get a pallet and then conclude. My idea is actually selling for 2929 EUR including VAT



Antwort von BJ:

"dvcut" wrote:
We still get a pallet and then conclude. My idea is actually selling for 2929 EUR including VAT


Thanks for the offer sounds good, I might come back out. But my question was not answered yet.



Antwort von dvcut:

If the euro does not suddenly rise. Are all the Manufacturer YEN / EUR and USD / EUR Prices calculate their margin to increase or waive them. By Christmas, the prices are moving sideways.



Antwort von Jan:

I would not be sure that the XH A 1 price falls much ... Was there a Canon or any other time ever. One would have in camp at times ask Canon how the stock is, and what the ship is still awaited.

So rather strike now!

VG
Jan



Antwort von dvcut:

We are synonymous with stable prices. After the sale, we expect with prices well over 3,000 EUR. But is certainly synonymous s.der availability and pricing of FX1000E. None at the moment can dt. product correctly in numbers and deliver us not Grauware comes into the house. For me personally missing, however, when the FX1000 XLR option.



Antwort von masaeurope:

Time of social policy relating to drift back.

When I the contribution of BJ read my eyes I dared not. I'm like BJ exactly the same question:
SONY FX1000 or Canon XH-A1 (without the "s" to have favorable)

What makes me hesitate respectively:
SONY FX1000
- No XLR
- Audio - In not separately adjustable

Canon XH-A1
- Image errors should have
- Should problems with the lens have
- Is relative (to SONY) difficult to use

I have two projects with the SONY Z1 rotated. Hui was a fun! :-) Which Cam fits into a budget of approximately ¬ 3000, is new and possibly as much as the Z1 ;-)

Thank you!



Antwort von BJ:

I'm glad you ansprichst the topic again.
Ich steh synonymous still deciding which of the two cameras.

Meanwhile, I almost came to the decision to buy the SonyFX1000.

In the past I've had lots of cameras:
- Canon XM1
- Canon XM2
- SonyVX1000
- SonyVX2100

Since the Canon XH-A1 and SonyFX1000 so to speak, the "successor" of the above cameras are, I can say from my experience that I have the Sony cameras always better than Canon did empfungen (Picture and handling).
Since I am now on HDV, I would like to change in the price category up to 3000th - the euro a few weeks ago, only the Canon XH-A1 is found, until now just recently the SonyFX1000 appeared on the market is, I'm quite happy.

Pro's on my Sony:
- Lowlight good behavior
- Big and sharp LCD displays
- Better wide
- Usability
- Design / Appearance (I know it should not matter, mention it synonymous only s.Rande)

the only pro for the Canon are the XLR connections, which I did not need unbedigt

The price of the two cameras is about the same.
I know of no reason (apart of the XLR connectors) I am against the current NRC published SonyFX1000 to decide and instead the 2-year-old Canon XH-A1 for the same price to buy.
Be me later the current issue of digital video assets to buy, where SonyFX1000 tested me and then this week to decide.



Antwort von masaeurope:

BJ, at times keep me going :-) (masaeurope@gmx.de)

Delivery:
I heard of a shortage of supply of SONY in the FX1000. People who ordered before 1-2 weeks have been on January vertröstet? Can anyone confirm?

For XLR:
Since I was repeatedly advised: "Do not Cam without XLR. Ok, but I have today phoned with Sennheiser. The guys are really good. Info Of which: For our models EW112p and K6 is the problem with "jack instead of XLR" does not apply. You could problemos s.einer Cam with jack best rub.
Watch the experts here with practical experience as synonymous?

Pro / Cons:
BJ, if you are synonymous for the defacto FX1000've decided: What could be because your Pro's to Canon?

Masa



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"masaeurope" wrote:
Info ... Of which: For our models EW112p and K6 is the problem with "jack instead of XLR" does not apply. You could problemos s.einer Cam with jack best rub ...

Can they operate naturally within the meaning of "you can connect, but the potential problems by an asymmetrical cable should not be synonymous Sennheiser wegdiskutieren can. If it had, I ME66 and ew112 synonymous already connected via jack and it went well - but the cable lengths were extremely short. However, I personally would not separate without Camera aussteuerbare XLR Connections more into the house. How important to you this issue is, of course, only du weißt



Antwort von masaeurope:

"Bernd E." wrote:

Can they operate naturally within the meaning of "can connect"

Of course, there was more than physical connection meant. I had so explicitly to the quality / problem "vs. XLR. Klinke asked.

Ok, since it's getting interesting:
"Bernd E." wrote:

Problems through an asymmetrical cable ...

What could that be? Stich points would be enough? Hum? Of external disturbances?

"Bernd E." wrote:

ew112 ... ... However, the cable lengths were extremely short.

Well, by the recipient for Cam-jack there are so few synonymous Centimeter. ;-)

"Bernd E." wrote:

However, I personally would not separate without Camera aussteuerbare XLR Connections more into the house.

Why, when Jack but "went well"? (As a beginner so you may ask) ;-)



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"masaeurope" wrote:
... What could that be? ... Hum? Disorders of external ...

Exactly: interference of the outside may adversely felt.

"masaeurope" wrote:
... recipient of the Cam-jack there are so few synonymous Centimeter ...

In the case of the radio link, I would have synonymous little concern to Jack to set, but with a micro s.der Angel and some meters of cable's already looks different.

"Bernd E." wrote:
... Why, when Jack is "good "?... was

It was well under these specific conditions, only one can not rely always optimal circumstances to have. XLR also has other advantages: the time is locked in the socket, thus being safely seated, and the so-equipped camcorder normally allow the connection of two to four microphones - about Jack is more than a Micro only cumbersomely possible.



Antwort von dvcut:

We have today with the delivery in homeopathic quantities started :-)



Antwort von masaeurope:

"dvcut" wrote:
We have today with the delivery in homeopathic quantities started :-)


What? FX1000? A1 s? Both? los, sach! : o)



Antwort von dvcut:

FX1000



Antwort von Jan:

@ Masaeurope - you should try synonymous avoid s.einem 3.5 mm jack to rotate (at the Camera microphone input). With XLR's nothing to turn to the signal to deteriorate & disturbing.

I have this long with 3.5 mm to XLR worked - it is, but sometimes it nervt halt, XLR stuck, no noise, better contact with various devices (mixer), no easy Kabelverknoten no problem with long cables or noise of phones or different light sources, etc.

Is only a question of price ...

VG
Jan



Antwort von dvcut:

I'd take a Canon XHA1S :-)



Antwort von masaeurope:

"dvcut" wrote:
I'd take a Canon XHA1S :-)


Since I prefer to wait, whether the "quirks" of the XHA1 are fixed.
See above: "Can anyone confirm?



Antwort von dvcut:

If the XHA1S the quirks are not all eliminated - Pirate and I will go to Somalia! Since the margin agrees synonymous :-)



Antwort von masaeurope:

So, just for info: FX1000E is ordered. If the end of the week there.

it is curious
Sign me :-)



Antwort von Johannes:

I stood until recently, before the same problem. I am however XLR important not only because of the safe transfer, because I have many microphones need phantom power and thus had the problem resolved. Who is filming the hobby should be synonymous as the transformer of Beachteak XLR microphones for its rich, so you could be on relatively safe way longer synonymous XLR cable s.die FX1000 but it lacks the power of my knowledge, unfortunately. These converters do you get for around 160 euro used in Schnittzwerk
http://www.schnittzwerk.de/site/content/uverkauf/uverkauf_detail.php?UKATEGORIE=7&UPRODUKT=59

I remained as an alternative to the Sonyz5 still is not quite out. What I s.ihr welcome the handling is where I hope it ähnlig the Sonyz1/fx1 is. In addition to XLR. However, I have once the test pictures (here at Slashcam) of the xh s.and fx1000 views (I assume that the fx1000 and z5 Picture of her not too different) and I did so before the carfully Xh s . but something sharper, moreover, I found the colors strong.
Thus, I have the xh s.entschieden and exaggerated because of the price for the a1S xh synonymous next, I will stay out there. Or. I would be ready by next year, wait and save money because then it will probably ask it in a give Sonyfx2000 or Canon xh a2 ;-)



Antwort von Jan:

Has the new S class because now get a well-tuned setup or do I need to re-wild rumschrauben or proboscis wait?

VG
Jan



Antwort von BJ:

@ masaeurope

where did you ordered the fx1000?
my knowledge is not currently available. although in some shops stock "referred to above.
I would not synonymous wait until next year.



Antwort von masaeurope:

FX1000 WHICH IS DA! :-)

"BJ" wrote:
@ masaeurope

where did you ordered the fx1000?
my knowledge is not currently available. although in some shops stock "referred to above.
I would not synonymous wait until next year.


Purchased at DVCUT (nice and quick).

Dealers and Camera are great :-), but the cam makes me sound a bit in terms of concerns:

Here's a little review (short and spontaneous):
http://forum.slashcam.de/hier-klicken-vp322495.html#322495




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
FX1000 and XH-A1 - Question about sound
Canon XH-A1 (or maybe SonyFX1000) where currently buy?
Canon XH-A1 24F
A tribute s.die - Canon XH-A1
Canon XH-A1S questions
Canon XH-A1 exposure adjustment
Canon XH-A1 - Auto-adjustment?
Canon XH-A1S price
Serious offer? Canon XH-A1 for ¬ 1,000!
Canon XH-A1s and Console
Canon XH-A1/G1-Nachfolger - Mockup sighted
Canon XH-A1 vs. A1s
Buy-Out von Premiere-Projektdatei
Canon Roadmap 2017: 4K Canon EOS C100 MK III zur NAB?
GoPro passend zu Canon XA20 und Canon LEGRIA HF30
GoPro passend zu Canon XA20 und Canon LEGRIA HF30
Canon auf der NAB 2018: Canon EOS C100 MKIII vs Vollformat Spiegellose ?
Messevideo: Canon Sumire - erste Canon Vollformat Cine Objektivserie mit PL Mount // NAB 2019
Canon HF100 VS. Canon PowerShot SX530 HS
Unterschied Canon xa 20 und Canon hf g30
24 fps für Canon EOS RP und Canon EOS 90 D als freies Firmware-Download verfügbar
Canon 100-400 an C300 (war: Canon C300 PL auf EF umbauen?)
Neue Canon Objektive: RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM, RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM und besserer Augen-AF für Canon EOS R und RP
Canon HV 20
Canon HG 20
Canon XL 1

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos