Logo Logo
/// 
Liste christliche Filmfestivals

Christian film festival list



Frage von HansMaulwurf:
September 2010

Good afternoon,

I have recently produced a Christian-influenced documentation. The international distribution is already here and I was advised of buying one to send the film synonymous with Christian festivals.

Now it is quite easy to find a general list to festivals, but a collection of Christian music (national / European / international) I did not excessive despite Googling can find.

Does anyone have experience with it or 'nen Tip?



Antwort von videotomi:

Hi,

look at the times of hp-www.amano kunst.de
The guys you can help 100% ig!

All the best

Tomi



Antwort von NEEL:

Weia - now controls the clerics already filmmaker forums ...


see synonymous:


*** Note of admin: of coming here ***





Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

@ Neel: Ahem, I hope you do not think me so. A good story is not per se a poorer if their action is motivated by faith. I'm concerned, I do synonymous ne documentary about Mormons. As long as they pay me not only with potatoes and linen.

@ Tomi: Can you be more specific? Are you one of the troops? If yes, give me but right here NEN tip ...



Antwort von videotomi:

Hi,

no, I'm not directly of a "them" ;-)
But there are friends of mine ... but they are seen on film in a different genre as I go.

But the guys do really good things and have already participated s.zahlreichen Christian Film Festival (; and Prices garnered ;-).

Can you like to refer to me.

All the best

Tomi



Antwort von NEEL:

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
A good story is not per se a poorer if their action is motivated by faith.


Oh yeah? I think the slope of the truth makes a good story. These evangelicals with their creationist, retrograde, reactionary, homophobic and total voraufklärerischen patterns of interpretation of the world have at least that damn hard to craft a good story, because the truth is not on their page ...:)



Antwort von Jott:

"I'm concerned, I do synonymous ne documentary about Mormons."

Jim Jannard (; RED) is a prominent Latter-day Saints. An idea!



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

@ Neel, aside time with your arguments that you basically carry coals to Newcastle, is that I do not think of the framework to instigate 'ne religion debate. I also have "tinkered history" and that they sold. And since I am infallible, of course, is the story of the whole truth and nothing but the truth ...

@ Jott: No, that is a false prophet. Had he finally brought out the Scarlet I had him build an altar and a mausoleum.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
@ Neel, aside time with your arguments that you basically carry coals to Newcastle, is that I do not think of the framework to instigate 'ne religion debate.


If I carry coals to Newcastle, so I am happy. Basically, I believe, however, already, that this could be a forum to discuss about content. After a student newspaper, recently showered maker after a critical article on the clericals with Mordrohungen, it's really time s.der critically engage with these sects. With religion, this has nothing to do IMHO. Another thing to forum: Film is a powerful tool and these pure Schräubchendreherdebatten bored as they help to make you forget the contents. I have a lot in French forums and good road links with the local short film scene. The difference is like night and day. It is almost exclusively on content and little discussion about technology. In the French view is the best qualification for the Film Makers of the film critic and not those of the Technikverstehers. In conclusion, I find most interesting French films synonymous. When this is so should be the wrong place to catch up on content such as tackle this increasingly dangerous evangelicals, then I will probably soon open my own page on which these conflicts are most welcome ...:)



Antwort von Alf_300:

Containing the URL of posting time



Antwort von Frank B.:

Hi Neel,

You try to make a stink here. The content of the debate.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Frank B." wrote:
Hi Neel,

You try to make a stink here. The content of the debate.


No, content is something else. A "debate" stattgefinden do not have. With your unqualified rating you just try to stifle debate.



Antwort von mann:

"Frank B." wrote:
Hi Neel, you are trying here to make a stink. The content of the debate.

I do not see that, "substantial", the slashcam technology forum but certainly enrich.


"Neel" wrote:
(...) (...) This increasingly dangerous Evangelicals

This reactionary sects everywhere make bold to throw up.



Antwort von Axel:

First of all: I am the education of her with the - uh - Anti-Matter familiar with the film "Book of Eli", when Denzel Washington after all the struggles in the dark, hopeless world after the bomb, the girl he protected from the Bible reads, "For You are with me ...", I have to swallow, reflex basis. This seems to show a deeper truth than the mind can grasp it. Not?
No, no.
Even pagan philosophers have appealed s.das good in people, as something only to be striven for others (great religions know the compassion be noble man), the synonymous. Christians are a club of self-righteous, their clique with at least should agree with God himself, rather than others to harass them. It is synonymous, as is so here shows not wise to threaten with mission, so you can see the anaphylactic shock that triggers at the critical minds.



Antwort von jogol:

"Neel" wrote:
After a student newspaper, recently showered maker after a critical article on the clericals with Mordrohungen, it's really time s.der critically engage with these sects. With religion, this has nothing to do IMHO.

This has to do a lot with religion ...



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

Huiuiui what has been unleashed for here ...

Dear Neel, the black and white paintings of the churches I find synonymous to vomit, but similar synonymous your lump-scolding. Some people need eg. self-definition, or coping with being a parent distance. I personally extend Kant and the likes, but that's nunmal to myself.

The Christian background of my movie:
Man survives just the second world war, both legs lost, life crisis, dealing with the life crisis of Christian faith will give something back, takes over sponsorship of low need of help Negro child (;!), it then in a rich history, including himself President Caritas Africa and a Africa brings the biggest helpers - and more than 50 years, a close friend of the German family.

The bottom line is here but rather something positive emerged - do not mean? Or is that an order anyway, just because the motivation came along in the guise of faith?



Antwort von mann:

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
The Christian background of my movie:
Man survives just the second world war, lost both legs, life crisis, dealing with the life crisis of Christian faith (;...)


Advantageous for a brief flashback in the film would have been showing how the priests have blessed the weapons of the Nazis ;-)



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

You seem not only "full-amateur" but synonymous history professor to be. Hats off.



Antwort von Frank B.:

You see, already there is the stink!

We must not engage in discussions with idiots. Is not good for the well-being.



Antwort von Axel:

That's right ;-)))



Antwort von NEEL:

"Frank B." wrote:
You see, already there is the stink!

We must not engage in discussions with idiots. Is not good for the well-being.


Can you even tell who you think here for a Depp and what this prekariäre "stink" is?



Antwort von Frank B.:

"Neel" wrote:

Can you even tell who you think here for a Depp and what this prekariäre "stink" is?


No



Antwort von jogol:

"Frank B." wrote:
You see, already there is the stink!

Stunksitzung? Ufftata, ufftata uffpaddebuffpaddebufftata!
I believe only s.Russells teapot.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russells_Teekanne



Antwort von NEEL:

"Frank B." wrote:


No



In other words, you stood kerst around here, because other users are talking about content and you can not keep up? You're about in the army?



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

Leg, so now you have brought any content, but (; flat) provocations. And shallow provocations in connection with wichtigtuerischem posturing lead past s.der discussion - and create "stink".

So if you want to discuss something, or you're interested s.einer, then fine. When you simply like to hear themselves talk / reading, then this is for all of us' ne relative waste of time.



Antwort von Frank B.:

@ Neel
No, because I am a Christian, I would not participate s.der discussion, which will develop here and has already developed, and I am already the answers to the question in the main thread after chtistlichen film festivals and forums for publication synonymous my (; Mach have been) interested in plants with the Christian or social aspect -.
But such questions can be answered clearly not so easy - without any conflict, the output after the first throw is clear. So dikutiert times without me next nice content.



Antwort von nicecam:

Holla is, indeed across the garden here ...

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
Huiuiui what has been unleashed for here ...

It's your fault ;-)

Or videotomi ? Or rather NEEL ?

Amano art? Ah, lo and behold, The Nick is synonymous here!

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
... Sponsorship does for poor blacks in need of alternative child (;!),...

You see, I feel I and my club synonymous again addressed immediately.

We are building a children's home in Africa. In our society people are Protestant and Catholic faith. Probably people are synonymous, the "nothing" means. And we get along splendidly.

My sponsored child in Africa (; "NIGGERS" I can not get over his lips as there are for me very quickly in the "RAIN" - see synonymous palindrome) is a Muslim and "that's good." However, he gave me a necklace with cross and he paints constantly churches in the sand - a cross may be missing without ever ...

to "evangelize" There, it would come to proselytize me not to mind. Stop! A kind of mission [List] Quote: "order, a call to a specific action" [/ list: u: 493c40a6af] leaves room for much interpretation ...


Not to say that because now someone comes along and claims that the world would be better without religions (; run). That would be a case of
prophecy , rather synonymous when the retrograde Article
Oh no, prophecy is indeed a religious notion of occupied, so better prognosis .

But statements of this kind because then I would consider it to be very adventurous.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

I allow - ;-) - the thread can continue, but he must not end like this: God and the world , in turn, this
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Speaking with Cross Necklace - (; something with so man and mouse, is not it) - WideScreen added at that time a
cartoon
[List] No, I do not feel too old! [/ List: u: 493c40a6af] ------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------

Oh God, I just looked up
here ...

After that we went downhill.

However, I am a professional optimist, and therefore click on Submit.



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

@ Nicecam: In which country you are because access to it? The exclamation mark after the word "Negro child" stand as Zaunpfahlwink for my refusal to allow the dictates of political correctness ... Furthermore, if I remember correctly was called in Latin "niger" black.

Yes, what I have unleashed? I will go down as the Thilo Sarazin of the film industry in the history ...



Antwort von NEEL:

@ Hans Moleman

Your nice Dokfilmbeitrag all due respect, if necessary, the word "Negro child" is generally used in rather derogatory context, what has made me added something suspicious. Otherwise I would look more like a story of friendship and solidarity. Pretty, good luck at the festivals with it. But: From black and white painting can be no question when you look at the harsh reviews of Frank B.. I see a growing risk that arises from evangelicals. The death threats against the student newspaper editors, many - synonymous me - quite startled. If evangelicals - this is probably represented by guys like Frank B. - responding to criticism only come-and threat, it is high time to make these sects in question. The criticism does not challenge official churches, which therefore come mostly moderate but against crazy champagne fanatics who think no discussion is necessary. Here these guys go synonymous very targeted against their enemies. So far, these were primarily gay men, are now synonymous, but the critics and dissidents. It is high time to make good on these groups, unmasking film. Since this now lurk in all German pedestrian zones, and has nationwide importance, could join together for a few synonymous Slashcamler ... I'd be there.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

People around the holidays are synonymous so there is no more silly season!

.....................

http://www.google.ca/#hl=de&source=hp&q=christlicher+filmwettbewerb&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f4ae9d797378b6ef

http://www.google.ca/#q=christlicher+filmwettbewerb&hl=de&tbs=clir:1,clirtl:en,clirt:en+Christian+film+competition&sa=X&ei=hqd_TML-MMjNswaP6qDkDw&ved=0CDEQ_wEwCg&fp=f4ae9d797378b6ef

Not so easy to find as what.

It should anyway to give you one page where all sorts of competitions (; regarding film / short film) are available, we search for the so NEN Wolf after something like that.

....................................

PS: Everyone should have some faith, it gives him strength to cope with life.

And what he believes in this case should actually be no preference. If he does not convert others have / will, or is about others.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Frank B.:

Bu


(; The specter of evangelical cleric permeates this forum ...)


That way, but really without me next - I can not bear it simple ...

Hihihi



Antwort von NEEL:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
People around the holidays are synonymous so there is no more silly season!

...
PS: Everyone should have some faith, it gives him strength to cope with life.

And what he believes in this case should actually be no preference. If he does not convert others have / will, or is about others.

MfG
B. DeKid



Great, You've got it. Now, however, quickly s.die next Imagefilmaqkuise, the silly season is really over!



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

@ Billy: When printed, the lists of general film festivals regularly in film and TV cameraman? Should nachwühlen times thought so.
But ne list with deadlines, formats, etc would ever ne helpful thing.



Antwort von Axel:

"Neel" wrote:
It is high time to make good on these groups, unmasking film. Since this now lurk in all German pedestrian zones, and has nationwide importance, could join together for a few synonymous Slashcamler ... I'd be there.


The cult spread is not a new phenomenon. There are documentaries about synonymous TV movies. The opponents of the devotee feel vindicated, that is the only effect they have. Nor, as a shooting game later gunman produced (and, although he - liked to play ball games, the affinity was just there - of course), you can vaccinate intelligently processed facts windy God's followers potential victims, for the message it does not reach at all. That would be an attempt to proselytize other way around, in vain, and even dangerous.

It is better to tell positive stories, like Hans Moleman in the film. It is good to mention the faith of the people because they believe even s.den context, as a film maker with him to go on cover is propaganda. It can be shown that there is synonymous to do much good without God's order in an overwhelmingly destructive world to take Pied Pipers much more ground for their despicable trade.

By the way, Christians bashing has nothing to do. A similar debate, it would have been synonymous if they had asked for right-wing or communist parties.



Antwort von DWUA:

So remember let us:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_noPUQT3Ho



Antwort von NEEL:

And here:





Antwort von nicecam:

I think the thread is again recovered a bit.

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
@ Nicecam: In which country you are because access to it?

In Sierra Leone. If you want, look here .

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
The exclamation mark after the word "Negro child" stand as Zaunpfahlwink for my refusal to allow the dictates of political correctness ...
because
"Nicecam" wrote:
... "NIGGER" I can not get over his lips as there are for me very quickly in the "rain" ...

@ Hans Moleman: I can assure you; the Zaunpfahlwink I had already understood. With my formulation: '... stand there with me ... in the rain I did not mean you personally, was more meant as illustration. And a bit of a provocation.
I've already anticipated the fact that you respond to this objection of me would. ;-)



Antwort von DWUA:

How it all repeats itself synonymous something (; soon in HD):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB8HvVMBFUM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ4feWhLGuE

Why not synonymous? Makes it fun!

;))



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

@ Nicecam: Then it's good. A palindrome is so synonymous has not every day so wonderful match ;-)

Project Cool at first sight!



Antwort von HansMaulwurf:

@ DWUA: My favorite is still:


Now we have a common asshole but on which we embark ...



Antwort von DWUA:

"Hans Moleman" wrote:
... but can we have a common asshole which we embark ...

Do you want to understand anything or are you just pretending?
(; Your clip years ago we had ever been inside here;
However, in a completely different context).
;))

"Knocking on asshole" is even less time.
We are after all Christians.



Antwort von Axel:

"DWUA" wrote:
"Knocking on asshole" is even less time.
We are after all Christians.


All young and old faithful is down to the heart of the film There Will Be Blood. And afterwards we ask again: Which is your Page?



Antwort von DWUA:

"Axel" wrote:
On what page do you stand?

Above. Top. Right next to you.
;)))



Antwort von B.DeKid:

How do you say so well with us - and Kinski are Beuys but were the "Antichrist of the 70 - -" They've got smoked NEN tree "80 Goats - denoch the Prophet - was your time!

But why have to be excavated in such a thread such things, I do not quite understand.

Addiction to'd better get out your links Christian Film Festival infidels ..!..

;-)

MfG
B. DeKid


PS: If I should even keep NEN Supper I invite DID, Axel and POWERMAC! ;-)



Antwort von derpianoman:

"Neel" wrote:
Weia - now controls the clerics already filmmaker forums ...


Probably because it synonymous (and only) people (; with hobbies / aspirations) are?
Would you like to exclude them here?



Antwort von Alf_300:

No one there knows of the film studios Geislgasteig Fitzgeraldo from her?



Antwort von NEEL:

"Derpianoman" wrote:
"Neel" wrote:
Weia - now controls the clerics already filmmaker forums ...


Probably because it synonymous (and only) people (; with hobbies / aspirations) are?
Would you like to exclude them here?


I declare with anyone per se for solidarity, because he only holds a video camera in his hands. It is synonymous matter what you do with it.

Look at this post to:


Will you support such a thing really? In these "Christian" film festival should be a lot of these types. With death threats and homophobia it sounds to me at any rate. That there are Christians in this scene is no big Unrtechtsbewusstsein, even the most comments show here in the forum. None of the "Christians" distances itself of the death threats against the critical school paper maker, None distances itself of this religious extremism s.sich, the reverse of agility and misanthropy. Types that are here in the forum otherwise be quick to accost other really stupid move here for links to such festivals. Men's raining, let's Brain! I consider it as more combative: No freedom to the enemies of freedom ...:) Festival or Filmtips get me at least not of these types.

Good afternoon.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

LOL
This "distancing" is just one - and indeed you might.

What interested us for some ne sect, ne any death threat or such nonsense!

Click here yet so will have a links to festivals!

Whether it is a believer now, Ner sect is, or other assumptions is irrelevant but first!

So do yourself a favor and such but even out some links either NEN or forget it easily.

Bring nothing but eh, everyone can still handle his faith as he deems right, but that is not here comes to film festivals.

You can find really hard to stop, even I find that there really is not - ok maybe we would have to now look at certain synonymous sites but I do not honestly synonymous "of faith" ;-))

...........................

And unteruns said, you are right who is dissenting / living or even death threats or so nen scheiss has of itself but is always already a s.der swatter so what.

So just right NEN film to make and spread on so nem Festival Media blasphemy ;-)) If you win but with nothing can shock you but perhaps it very well ;-))

Alla
MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Alf_300:

http://www.google.de/search?sourceid=ie7&q=christliches+Filmfestival&rls=com.microsoft:de:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACAW&redir_esc=&ei=_dqATLHwFcuAOK_1wZsO



Antwort von Frank B.:

Dear Neel,
Now I consider it is no longer in such nonsense, which you here mortise.

Are you as the creator of this "remarkable" in Y.-Tube TV Linked Article? I have rarely seen something Stupid and Manipulative. I will sometimes designate only a few things that you have probably noticed as a super-media-makers when it comes to the tendency to work-up of facts.
In the combination of cutting and comment, I can put almost anything into your mouth each and every statement that I make up and suggestively put generate.
The einizige, what the two young Christians on the linked post (they saw synonymous already so from bloodthirsty) on the (? Where actually) filmed event as possibly "aberration" might complain, would be the position in question or . rejection of homosexuality and abortion. Furthermore one can discuss how useful or valid such opinions are synonymous or how much can tolerate such attitudes in the context of freedom of expression. Now these are really only two opinions were, in the review on behalf of all evangelicals, are (or perhaps all Christians?). But I know that is synonymous discussed in Christian circles, very controversial.
Some associate contribution shown in the linked Internet blogs, especially of politicaly Incorrect, are not evangelical circles, but rather critical of Islam circles. This is a deliberately steered wrong manipulation. Even in the blog Politically Incorrect shown two posts of users were no death threats. The death threats come later shown with security not from evangelical circles, because it is never spoken of a Christian motivation. It is synonymous ever had. It is in the New Testament, a suspension of faith for all Christians.
The total contribution is manipulative and completely one-sided, stigmatizing. were equated I happen to know of the events surrounding the school magazine Q-Rage in the evangelical Christians with Islamic fundamentalists. A Mr. Neel will certainly agree, but not the big part of our society and certainly not the evangelicals, because with Islamic fundamentalism combine a number of murders up to 9 / 11. The people shown in the article from evangelical circles that I am aware, have never called for any violence. Fundamentals are simply means to not be the same violent. Finally, are you, dear Neel, even fundamentally synonymous in any way. No one assumed to kill you but do in the name of atheism detonate a bomb or someone else to do. For me, no wonder that evangelical circles for Q-Rage Magazine content intervened and demanded an apology and correction.
Never, however, came of the people shown in the article under which I Baake, Parzany and another whose name I now omitted know from my own hearing, at some point ever a call to violence.
Some of the images seem to be synonymous in the so-called ProChrist events. A wonderful thing, I've been part s.der itself, run in its entirety without any aggression and violence calls. Even as homosexuality or abortion was little or no theme - I am not aware of any case.
Here is a link to it. Note the board members below, from which indeed seen to have the aggressive, murderous mood of the evangelicals is.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProChrist

With all due respect, dear Neel, you lie completely out of line. Should I as a Christian, possibly even as evangelicals here slashcam no longer allowed to take part? Will you enforce the really? Do you want to destroy me in any review of future objections with the way this thread? Slashcam should consult in the future the state of mind before you sign up? If you really wanted to, you fit wonderfully into the linked review of you wonderful and fulfill exactly what you reproach evangelicals.



Antwort von Alf_300:

I would upset me as not so, for IDST in a Christian country entirely normal that the gangsters are Catholic or Protestant.
the ungodly are of course synonymous, but not the Traun and make better films



Antwort von Frank B.:

Please take a look at what once synonymous Neels linked to You-Tube video!



Antwort von Alf_300:

I've already read that it stops at homophobia.
Is probably brown grad week.



Antwort von scrooge:

Salü together

interesting how quickly this issue leads to emotional and heated debate synonymous.
Spinner is available in all camps of conviction, but I think it's dead wrong when all Muslims as potential AlQuaida-trailers, all atheists as ignorant or all of the people who s.Gott faith / Jesus really means something as evangelical-minded, dangerous be classified.
That is, the old drawer thinking.
NEEL of the linked article shows how to operate very synonymous with television pigeonholing.
I think we can all learn from each other. But we should get our people back out of the drawers, in which we have put it.
Maybe a film project on this topic would even interesting.
We bet that will be discussed at such a film much less about technology than about the content. :-)

CU
Hartmut



Antwort von Frank B.:

"Neel" wrote:
Festival or Filmtips get me at least not of these types.


The thread starter did not know who can not give him a tip, or will, but the exact opposite. Is basically very simple.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Frank B." wrote:
The death threats come later shown with security not from evangelical circles, because it is never spoken of a Christian motivation. It is synonymous ever had. It is in the New Testament, a suspension of faith for all Christians.



qed - thank you for the argument. Evangelicals deny something that is just gone. Mordrohnungen of Evangelicals - which may indeed not be, is not so, who says this is totally wrong anyway ... Is that what you mean?

The makers of the student newspaper has determined not lie. And if he receives numerous death threats and determined the prosecution, then I believe him you this, of course not, because what must not, can not be. Typical religösie blindness. From the ranks of evangelicals themselves was no excuse for it. And that IS a scandal.

Your great evangelicals absolutely kill - in the U.S. as abortion doctors. This is not a contradiction for most. GW Bush - another evangelicals - despite, attacked this evangelical facing Iraq (or because?). Do you think he did not know the Bible? It refers simply onto Old Testament. Since synonymous allowed all peoples will be exterminated.

Civil society is sensitized IMHO not really against "Christian" radicalism. This country is just too new.

Film with the most important instrument of dissemination Horde. Therefore Slashcam is quite a place s.dem about something should be discussed. That's my opinion. Tolerate it or not. Amen.



Antwort von scrooge:

@ Neel:
My invitation of pigeonholing advised to get time off is synonymous s.dich. :-)



Antwort von NEEL:

"Scrooge" wrote:
@ Neel:
My invitation of pigeonholing advised to get time off is synonymous s.dich. :-)


Hello Hartmut,

you criticize the television program, practicing sweeping criticism, but take no position content, not synonymous distanzierst you of the death threats. Are you one of these synonymous evangelical "Christians"? Say it just quite frankly.

Neel



Antwort von Frank B.:

Neel,
I am trying you and your worries seriously. But I think I can reassure you. Among the evangelicals is based in Germany is no risk for you.
I will not deny that synonymous people who describe themselves as devout Christians, aggressive and violent to be. Even atheists, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists can do that can do that every New Testament, the message of Jesus Christ but this is no justification and which is synonymous seen in evangelical circles Sun If there should be such as to have gone from evangelical circles, death threats s.das student newspaper team should inform the law enforcement authorities, according to the clues they have to. I need me but do not apologize for something I did not do. Your automatic assignment, however, that these threats must have come from evangelical circles, I can not understand because, as already said, it lacks - at least in the video posted of you - out of context. There is no word or a sentence in the alleged death threats, which are in fact not suggesting evangelicals.
In contrast to the comments below the video of you posted, where is clearly talking about murder s.Christen. What are you saying that? Will you excuse yourself, perhaps as an atheist among Christians for this? Only the information for you: Over 80% of the world persecuted for their faith people are Christians. You go through hell and death in Islamic countries of North Korea in China and hold it firmly s.ihrem faith. They will be more. In China the number is not known, but it must be enlarged exploded since then, Christianity is regarded as progressive. It is made in China now of more than 100 million Christians. If you want I can give you sources synonymous with my statements. Unlike you, who with so nem Sch ... ssvideo comes.



Antwort von scrooge:

I criticize the television program, because he not seek a neutral representation. Both in Moderation as synonymous in the article itself is clear that the authors have already been felled their verdict. Some time ago, there were times in the NDR a post that has since proceeded very differentiated, white no longer, as was the name.
Blanket criticism, I've been practicing at all, but invited to come out of the camp thinking / pigeonholing. Apparently you go about this call away easily, for your final question s.mich cries out for "you belong synonymous in this drawer?"
You have not so understood.
You want to know where I stand? Why? So you "drawer - pure> Hartmut - to> drawer" can play?
That's what I do not support.

The church is built in the name of faith in the past so much crap on that it will be bad. Best example of course, the Inquisition. But something catches the first time with the fact that you stigmatize the dissidents. This is the beginning.
Dangerous is not the s.etwas believe it or rejecting the faith.
Dangerous is that their fellow human beings (; in) admits not faith. Think about it.

The death threats I can no more say as to the JFK assassination, I was not there! If there really were threats of any people, then must be held accountable. Representatives regardless of their impending death camp are in any case before. You know what I mean?


CU
Hartmut



Antwort von NEEL:

"Frank B." wrote:
Neel,
I need me but do not apologize for something I did not do. Your automatic assignment, however, that these threats must have come from evangelical circles, I can not understand because, as already said, it lacks - at least in the video posted of you - out of context. There is no word or a sentence in the alleged death threats, which are in fact not suggesting evangelicals.


Still no dissociation of the death threats? Instead, pure relativism and again doubting the TV report. Man man man. That makes it no better. And you know synonymous nor the chief guru ...


@ Hartmut: I am just assume that you are synonymous with this club belong here and doing it on neutral. Denial of faith is the way sin ...



Antwort von Frank B.:

Neel,
You ever read the posts here? Man, that is a forum for video fans. What do you want?



Antwort von scrooge:

@ Neel:
Too bad that you are taking in None as my point of view.
probably has no use to discuss with you.
'm Off ...



Antwort von RickyMartini:

With the Gospel of no violence and radicalism is compatible! Those who think so and threatened with murder can therefore not be a true Christian. ;)

Recently a report came over the TV documentary about a Jewish filmmaker Pius Brotherhood, which was, without evaluative comments - so that everyone can make himself a picture of it.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Neel" wrote:
... Still no dissociation of the death threats? Instead, pure relativism ...

Do you expect synonymous of any license holder that he is distancing of a ghost rider? Some things are still so obvious that it does not have to repeat on cue. Perhaps some can be synonymous simply unwilling to provoke, if attacked polemically.
No normal thinking person - and it is just as radical (non-) thinking fundamentalists on all sides, yet to a much higher number - but is death threats, homophobia or whatever come all, may approve. But it seems to me that you here a handful of extremists who pervert like the core of their faith (or not synonymous - to be able to assess this, I know these groups too little) is a synonym for all Christians. And so simple you should be stricken world may not. Not to mention the fact that your criticism s.eigentlichen topic of this thread probably already well pass.
And before you think of me now synonymous nor the spokesman for the Archbishop: I have for many years with religion and church s.Hut nothing more. Amen.



Antwort von Alf_300:

@ Neel
Do you seriously believe that you will save someone of your suffering, if he threatens you?



Antwort von Frank B.:

"Ricky martini" wrote:
With the Gospel of no violence and radicalism is compatible!


It is a big mistake, radicalism and violence set equal. This has many fatal misunderstandings. Radical is anyone who passes through his beliefs consistently. Radicalism is set with more consistency than with equal force. A man who wants to spread the violence, this can have from all ideologies construct anyway.
A person who is radical is not bad per se. If I go as a monk in a monastery that is a radical change in my life, but no tendency to violence.
Fundamental is a man who bases his life on a foundation, ie a world view that he was not questioned. Also does not per se bad, because it has nothing to do with violence. Problems arise when the other's right to exist is denied because he did not inform the foundation. This is eg the evangelicals do not. At least not with those who I know. Of the SSPX have heard something, but do not really know them. Can I therefore do not sound, voice). I think with Dieter Nuhr: "If you have no idea, you should just keep your face".
So I do not mean you, Ricky Martini! I refer all the time on me.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Bernard E." wrote:
"Neel" wrote:
... Still no dissociation of the death threats? Instead, pure relativism ...

Do you expect synonymous of any license holder that he is distancing of a ghost rider? (....) But it seems to me that you here a handful of extremists who pervert like the core of their faith (or not synonymous - to be able to assess this, I know these groups too little) is a synonym for all Christians ..


Dear Bernd, I assume that these evangelicals no means with other Christians alike. However, most evangelicals are Christian festivals. Evangelical means is unfortunately synonymous radical and a public danger in this particular case. You can even learn how they operate and how long they rumeiern example in this thread need to get the number of death threats from soft to distance YOUR rows s.einem student newspaper editors who dared to criticize their world view. This is unfortunately the result of this radicalism. I have argued against Scientologists synonymous times - the same pattern. ableugenen First everything, the source question and - if pushed into a corner - into perspective.

you believe it - - the way I am friends with a Catholic theologian who has no problem with it, to denounce abuses in the church. With him I will soon make a film about this very matter and was just turning on the phone with him - attached a beautiful greeting of him. Neither he nor I hold out for the speaker of the archbishop:) He had, incidentally, rely on the secular penal code, if would have come from Catholic ranks s.Kritikern death threats. The fact that the evangelicals instead rely on the Bible documented, almost unintentionally funny how much they feel of the secular laws removed. In this sense ... something more critical attention would do this insane lost really bad and maybe they do not normalize yes again when they have to endure opposition. That has, at least for right-wing extremists synonymous sometimes works ...:)



Antwort von Axel:

Tolerance includes confrontation and even hostility is not sufficient. Immediately after 9-11, I called all my Muslim friends on to confess Color. There were loud words, for not only the half in Islamic tradition grew up, but we synonymous moderate, politically correct Democrats are mired in prejudices and cultural racism. Currently in the integration debate s.Meinungen such immigrant without readable. On the one hand, the lump-judgments against the Muslims pure demagoguery (: but in that it generalizations are prohibited), on the other hand, it is good that is in dispute about this, as this can break the brown boil.

We're not gonna sit in silence,
we're not gonna live in fear ...


(; "You're The Voice" John Farnham)

Similarly, with the Christians. If you do not share their delusion that they could be a trial. To each his own. A more succinct description of how tolerance works. Christians who define their faith identity but mainly by definition and exclusion, will be asked to confess Color. Not of "enemies of the faith", but of us. Rumdrucksen not apply. Jesus says, your answer is yes or no. If it turns out that there are enemies of free thought, we connect them gladly accepted with open sights. Beat them (; verbally!), Where you find them!



Antwort von Frank B.:

"Neel" wrote:
He had, incidentally, rely on the secular penal code, if would have come from Catholic ranks s.Kritikern death threats. The fact that the evangelicals instead rely on the Bible documented, almost unintentionally funny how much they feel of the secular laws removed.


Are you somehow under drugs? What have I written above of the law enforcement authorities? What you interpret as into my statements? It's just crazy yet. I think I am synonymous jack out of the equation, at least with you, what you will lay me again with security as an escape from reality. But well, it's way it is.



Antwort von Frank B.:

"Axel" wrote:
Tolerance includes confrontation and even hostility is not sufficient.


Tolerance (; endurance) is always confrontation. I can endure just something I will not. Otherwise, there would be no tolerance. Most lack s.Toleranz those who demand proof.



Antwort von Axel:

"Frank B." wrote:
Most lack s.Toleranz those who demand proof.


A formulation that could be easily understood that those who complain of the intolerance of others, are intolerant, because tolerance means tolerating and not complain. Christ was with His word of the "other cheek" to be an expert in terms of endurance. His followers put one synonymous demonstrative, but it shows up everywhere, not tolerance and humanity that their motives are, but vindictiveness and arrogance. By their fruits ...



Antwort von mann:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
What interested us for some ne sect ......
Bring nothing but eh, everyone can still handle his faith as he sees fit ....


... I think by the way said that we should even ban any faith / religious practice strictly. Tolerance is not at all appropriate here.

All these Christians and other believers hold but people who with to do some imaginary God and his commandments, nothing, for "Godless" infidels, who designed the one hand, a potential moral threat to the religious present conception of reality, and which should be the other part converted for the better .

So let us against "proselytizing" and the crazy believers reject strict in their spheres, because they confront us with their Schmuh, harass and threaten possibly even (; eg due to abortions, cartoons). I won!

For freedom and tolerance can only be lived in a liberated world, repression and oppression, however, must be fought. Hallelujah, Amen.



Antwort von nicecam:

Oh man, I can not quite unravel your thoughts with me and I disagree about whether they are meant seriously then.

I so agree with some comments on the fly.



Antwort von gast3:

For freedom and tolerance can only be lived in a liberated world, repression and oppression, however, must be fought. Hallelujah, Amen. [/ Quote]


Yes, so simple you can do it with words ....
Your "Final Prayer" was supposed to be different: for ever and silliness, Amen



The freedom lived out of a cause until the oppression of others ...



Antwort von nicecam:

"Neel" wrote:
By the way I am - you believe it - with a Catholic theologian friends ...

This surprises me not at all. The philosopher Bertrand Russell - jogol brought him here
In 1948, the two discussed the existence of God. The discussion was later synonymous in the Book of Bertrand Russell: 'Why I am not a Christian' printed:

Here I found an interesting link:
Why the philosopher Bertrand Russell was not a Christian

I thought it would now read it again. Well, we're talking about in this thread is not primarily about the existence or nonexistence of God, but the reading of the links shows that we "civilized" can argue about highly complex issues.

At the end of the conversation gabs a draw ...

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

By the way, rather the beginning of this thread I was of the opinion that issues such as the one we discuss here, can not satisfactorily addressed in a forum. I thought it was only the oral, direct conversation "eye to eye" would be such issues adequately.

Discussion, however, have the advantage (; because they run so not in real time), finish that the others can be.

In talk shows, so most runs like this: "Let me finish, I finish it synonymous let ..." "No, they do not!"

etc. ;-)



Antwort von Axel:

What! If the air is already out?

On a Mac vs. PC - thread know when to blow out in order to bring the blaze under the smoking battlefield ruins again: The show must go on.

We are deeply corrupt infidels because we do not believe that we are loved unconditionally in spite of our frivolous Frozzelei of the Christians, and that they do not actually boil with rage? Maybe it is, maybe they just share the bread and smiling to each other and know with the heart that we are before God only silly, naughty children, and that his love will one day all three most pride melts away. How? In Purgatory, of course, to fuel the very God they just asked.

Conciliatory at the end of the thread (; Let not the sun go down upon your wrath):

Not to be believed, does not mean not to live spiritually, and vice versa. Before the non-human energy that can be synonymous call divine, of which we come and where we all go, the list of Christian festivals and what others think of it, is completely void.



Antwort von Frank B.:

Axel, has been outed None besides me as a Christian. You are so largely among you. From this you will seriously encourage a controversy between Christians and non Christians can. So you can just continue on, but not talk with Christians. Somehow it seems the debate is not only s.dieser place s.der logic missing that you've rented it for you. I just want to say sometimes the other. Have I won a lot of fun with your discussion.



Antwort von nicecam:

"Axel" wrote:
Conciliatory at the end of the thread ...

What! If the thread already? :-)

"Axel" wrote:
... When you blow out needs ...

Also on how it is to yes, otherwise get the debris out of control or perhaps the fire is completely out ;-)

@ Frank B: I oute a Christian, so we are a little way below us.



Antwort von Frank B.:

John, I am happy!



Antwort von B.DeKid:

I am human -!)

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Alikali:

Really funny, when (presumably) adults to talk about who has the cooler imaginary friend big ... :-)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

My 3 great friends are the coolest!

zum Bild

zum Bild

zum Bild

;-)



Antwort von Frank B.:

Have fun with your three friends, on your deathbed;) May it be a long time!



Antwort von campool:

"Frank B." wrote:
... Has been outed None besides me as a Christian.


Hm .. difficult history. But I am a practicing Christian synonymous. It is perhaps superfluous to mention this because this forum is not one, which deals with Christian issues. But if have already contacted two to speak, then I raise my hand now synonymous.

Just let us but discussions hereby to the finish for reflection and Christian lifestyle. If we all pull together a bit now, it is still possible synonymous determined that the thread creator comes to a solution of his problem.

She may be next, which again leaves out the fact that on it go server resources for mega-long Off-Topic ...

In this sense ;-)

Best wishes and a nice weekend,

Tim



Antwort von nicecam:

I BELIEVE ...

dear Frank B.

Bjorn will be understood that everything has its time and its space (, te) - synonymous this thread ...



Antwort von nicecam:

Hi campool behold, but have since again two similar opinions taken at halfway.

The world is beautiful ...

Despite all ...

"Who dares - I explain that instead s.Eides -
to deny it, I translated the mat. "

or something like that ;-)

Even me of a nice weekend ... - I want out!



Antwort von Frank B.:

Well then, I wish you all a good night. See you in a completely different topic.



Antwort von mann:

It still lacked the final words:

Religion is opium for the people.

Kalle Marx.



Antwort von EThie:

"Man" wrote:
It still lacked the final words:

Religion is the opium of the people's.

Kalle Marx.


quote If anything, right: "Religion is the opium of the people".

How to deal, as here, with some professing Christians, I have no experience with Muslims around my faith. However, we met in mutual respect, seems to be in some short supply.

Greetings
E. Thiel.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Ethie" wrote:

How to deal, as here, with some professing Christians, I have no experience with Muslims around my faith. However, we met in mutual respect, seems to be in some short supply.

Greetings
E. Thiel.


Ui, now you Re, the evangelicals in the vicinity of the professing church?
If faith is terror - and here's what it was for the most part, because s.Kritikern means terrorist threats - then IMHO should be a lot harder with your pseudo-faith are handled. Is it so hard to tell, that seems quite a few in your ranks inclined types are on the way to deal with criticism can in None manner and to reactionary and hostile to gay? Your theatrical tearful final words (; coupled with the criticism inability of most others) in a debate in which it focused primarily on threats s.einen student newspaper editors shows that where the trip if you havn't seen in a majority of his should. God forbid!



Antwort von Alf_300:

School paper maker s.Meer Gibts but like sand, but there comes a more 0r less not. Apart from that, anyway this is a temporary job.
So why the fuss?
D0ch is good publicity if there is a threat

If you travel with us on the subway that happens every day

PS:
Did the way the crime scene following the death of 769-Faith Love 30/08/2010
Viewed synonymous



Antwort von EThie:

"Neel" wrote:
"Ethie" wrote:

How to deal, as here, with some professing Christians, I have no experience with Muslims around my faith. However, we met in mutual respect, seems to be in some short supply.

Greetings
E. Thiel.


Ui, now you Re, the evangelicals in the vicinity of the professing church?
If faith is terror - and here's what it was for the most part, because s.Kritikern means terrorist threats - then IMHO should be a lot harder with your pseudo-faith are handled. Is it so hard to tell, that seems quite a few in your ranks inclined types are on the way to deal with criticism can in None manner and to reactionary and hostile to gay? Your theatrical tearful final words (; coupled with the criticism inability of most others) in a debate in which it focused primarily on threats s.einen student newspaper editors shows that where the trip if you havn't seen in a majority of his should. God forbid!


No, my little suburban demagogue. It was here over the question of a list of Christian Filmvestivals. And that you not knowing the answer, then immediately lospöbelst like a pig, that newbies to get too close. I had hoped that a mole you you please make them their own and are holding the mouth. Moreover, I have not responded tearfully (; synonymous such a demagogic assumption), but horrified. Anything else you should come up, test; wash it down, you can the loo (Clerical and confessing church, gays and lesbians). Gays and lesbians, transvestites, etc. deserves a more objective and better advocate than you. On the contrary, with such "advocates" they are even more crowded in the corner and prosecuted as abnormal.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Ethie" wrote:


No, my little suburban demagogue. It was here over the question of a list of Christian Filmvestivals. And that you not knowing the answer, then immediately lospöbelst like a pig, that newbies to get too close. I had hoped that a mole you you please make them their own and are holding the mouth. Moreover, I have not responded tearfully (; synonymous such a demagogic assumption), but horrified. Anything else you should come up, test; wash it down, you can the loo (Clerical and confessing church, gays and lesbians). Gays and lesbians, transvestites, etc. deserves a more objective and better advocate than you. On the contrary, with such "advocates" they are even more crowded in the corner and prosecuted as abnormal.


Thank you - you probably can not better represent evangelicals on it as you are when you criticize will, hahaha! "Shut up" and similar verbal gaffes by the way remember very strongly s.die right scene who feel themselves very synonymous pursued. My goodness, what a crazy club ...

PS - I was watching:
Evangelicals - (; EDIT: was indeed striking, but I've deleted after all, are you capable of anything champagne brothers and covers the poor Slashcamredaktion with perhaps even of terrorism.)



Antwort von Alf_300:

If I understand you and your buddy is missing the closeness to the basic law, you should work out something much lighter



Antwort von Frank B.:

@ All

People, we Neels statements should simply leave unchallenged and not react on it. I think any reasonably talented reason has learned that he only rumtrollt. Possibly. He is identical with "man" to the user. In any case, their statements are identical in content. I got carried away, for my part and I've tried synonymous because I was asked to respond to some of his factual allegations. Meanwhile, several made known to users that they do not come with Neels reasoning logic clear. He's basically just a factual level, which he held out and demanded not to drool all users that his "logic" can not or will not follow. All users who work here a long time and constructively in the forum, whether Christian or not.
In the 6-7 years that I write here in the forum already and m following, there were a number of occasions OT Discussions to do with the religion had. I usually respond when things are simply placed in the room, not the tune in my opinion (and I am working for about 25 years, quite synonymous critical, with the Church's history and the origin and development of the Christian faith) and try to clear this . make Most of the thread is then tipped in a totally aggressive mood. It is obviously not possible to talk about such topics OT. Not even a PC running Mac thread so aggressive.
OK. I admit that I initially had this thread not to say indirectly that I think Neel for a fool. This has possibly contributed to increasing aggressiveness (and while I think the discussion was already aggressive - Thanks to Neel). After the further course of the discussion, I am not sure if I should ask for my statement Neel apologies. Having just been expressed indirkt that he of "legal terrorism" has nothing, I'll probably leave without apology.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Frank B." wrote:
@ All

People, we Neels statements should simply leave unchallenged and not react on it. I think any reasonably talented reason has learned that he only rumtrollt. Possibly. He is identical with "man" to the user. In any case, their statements are identical in content. I got carried away, for my part and I've tried synonymous because I was asked to respond to some of his factual allegations. Meanwhile, several made known to users that they do not come with Neels reasoning logic clear. He's basically just a factual level, which he held out and demanded not to drool all users that his "logic" can not or will not follow. All users who work here a long time and constructively in the forum, whether Christian or not.
In the 6-7 years that I write here in the forum already and m following, there were a number of occasions OT Discussions to do with the religion had. I usually respond when things are simply placed in the room, not the tune in my opinion (and I am working for about 25 years, quite synonymous critical, with the Church's history and the origin and development of the Christian faith) and try to clear this . make Most of the thread is then tipped in a totally aggressive mood. It is obviously not possible to talk about such topics OT. Not even a PC running Mac thread so aggressive.
OK. I admit that I initially had this thread not to say indirectly that I think Neel for a fool. This has possibly contributed to increasing aggressiveness (and while I think the discussion was already aggressive - Thanks to Neel). After the further course of the discussion, I am not sure if I should ask for my statement Neel apologies. Having just been expressed indirkt that he of "legal terrorism" has nothing, I'll probably leave without apology.


Not me you should ask for forgiveness but your Creator:)
Otherwise, I can only conclude that a firm rejection of has not yet taken place the murder threats against the student newspaper editor. Instead, only the YouTube post criticized. From another scandal, namely the massive influence on the author of the student newspaper article and the Head of Department for Political Education, by the Christian sect leader here was not even mentioned. It was censorship of free speech and think it obvious at all. True Christians would probably behave differently, your aggressive tone comes across just what you are: A bunch of deluded (; sorry, but this is true) madman. Before proceeding you should probably try a time psychotherapy. After all, by their deeds (; and words) you shall know them. The Holy Spirit is in fact not yet seen about you ...:)



Antwort von mann:

"Frank B." wrote:
(;...) Neels statements we should just leave unchallenged and not react on it. I think any reasonably talented reason has learned that he only rumtrollt. Possibly. He is identical with "man" to the user.
He drools (;...) (;...) to all users that his "logic" can not or will not follow.
(;...) Then tilts to the thread in a totally aggressive mood.


User "man" am "I", not "Neel". Then I control so synonymous ...
So "drool" None here does, as is the way I see it. But you surely can sometimes let off steam, not even in the nunnery here, right?

"Quite aggressive" it was for me not synonymous, and also so what? Ne 'debate needs to occur but not always totally soft, on the contrary a little verve serves the Enlightenment, sharpens one's awareness of synonymous positions, content, positions.

Ok, I have recently read that slashcam is a technical forum, but s.and a rousing debate (; was then already a "??), those at the "List of Christian film festivals are a bit stupid.



Antwort von Alf_300:

Maybe some background music
http://www.bpb.de/presse/DH0HJT,0,bpb_distanziert_sich_von_Artikel_in_Qrage.html



Antwort von blip:

Nothing against substantive discussions, but please be factual and without mutual allegations ... Therefore, first thread to.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Interessant ! I-Phone Film sorgt beim Sundance Film Festival für Aufregung
Christian Petzolds "Polizeiruf 110" & Misere deutscher Film
Go Short Film Festival 2017 trailer - Don"t Blink
hat jemand bock auf ca. 1 millionen dollar? Japan Festival - Short Film
PayPal Email List Service
Flatrate für Filmmusik Art-List.io
Christian Lerch, Dolby Sound Atmos
W-Festival 2017 (Aftermovie)
Filmer für Festival in Ffm
Mein Thriller-Kurzfilm auf einem Festival
Women Of The World Festival 2016 (Aftermovie) // Shot on RED Scarlet-W
Festival daheim: Ausgewählte Filme der Berlinale 2018 auch online zu sehen
1949 Film promoting use of Technicolor process to industrial film producers
Videotutorial: Pro & Contra Film(hoch)schule: Wie eine Karriere im Film starten?
Unser Film zum 99 Fire Film Award
Filmmaker fuer Film Noir Fashion-Film
Oscar 2019: Green Book ist bester Film - ROMA u.a. mit Cinematography und Best Foreign Film Oscar ausgezeichnet
Supporting Film / Voor Film
TV-Film 16:9
verdrehter Film
Rauschen im Film
Film brennen
Pirelli Film
The Color of Film
Film gesucht
Film vs. Kunst

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos