Compositional change between the customer (16:9) and transmitter (anamorphic)
Frage von JasperJohns: Oktober 2009
Hi All, I have lately every now and then processed to smaller projects that need the customer only needs to rubber-stamp (s.seinem computer) and then to the transmitter anamorphic) (TV.
My previous way of working is, however - careful language - a little awkward. Hence the question of how I can better optimize the process to not do everything twice and thrice to have. Here, once the "circumstantial" my way:
1) I have directed to me (in the Illustrator logo here often have to be redrawn) a file, a film / VIDEO> PAL DV widescreen. Am I finished it goes to After Effects.
2) where do I download the Illustrator file as a composition with clipped layers and animate the whole thing. Graphics look good, ales can animate well and I can without much reflection, rausrechnen the stuff and then the matter goes to the customer and after various changes coming
3) the okay and I can prepare things for the station.
4) Now just under composition settings to 768x576 and Pixelmaß anamorphic 2:1 set does not bring the desired result, suddenly looks more like when I wanted to produce for an IMAX movie. Thus
5) A new project in AE, Composition Settings 768 x 576 anamorphic 2:1
6) Now I load the AE Project added the first version and s.das begin full scale until it fits. Does one ever really hurt and then the distortion always looks weird and I contribute the impression that even vector graphics from AI blurred suddenly.
Would be glad if one would know better Worklflow, which simplifies the whole, perhaps!?
Antwort von tommyb:
Anamorphic 16:9 has an aspect ratio of 1.78:1 and not 2:1. Furthermore, the Resolutionimmer 720x576.