Logo Logo
/// 
dvx100 oder hvx200 für Zeitlupen in SD?

DVX100 or HVX200 for slow motion in SD?



Frage von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:
Mai 2007

Hello,
I would like next weekend (if the weather allows) for a somewhat larger Project, open a Cam borrow with the intro I get a turn, in slow motion to be.
I am now sure that I am either a DVX or hvx ausleihe.
Now my question is, what Cam and vorallendingen which format is suitable s.besten? Slow motion in a hvx DVCPro HD I've seen and I was pretty excited of.
Since I use the material but not in HD but SD would like to spend, now is the question whether I was not synonymous in DVCPro 50 or a film can DVX? The DVX s.liebsten about me of course because they cost much less and synonymous with much less effort, I need say no Firestone gates, no hard and do not lug a laptop.
Another question: does DVCPro HD to SD output better than DVCPro 50?
I hope you can help me!



Antwort von Markus:

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
Slow motion in a hvx DVCPro HD I've seen and I was pretty excited of.

How was the slow motion generated? With a DVCProHD, MAZ Postpro or the software?

In your case is not the pixel Resolutiondes video image of importance, but whose "Resolutionin time." And since both provide the DVX to HVX as synonymous only 25 fps (PAL, 50 fields, if necessary).



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:






Antwort von Markus:

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
is the main material.

The link I have to do a promotional video, but that does not include a slow motion.

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
With the format because I get better quality SD, DVCPro HD (as an SD output) or 50?

I do not know, but theoretically should DVCProHD 4:2:2 with Farbsampling SD scaled to a very good color resolution deliver.

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
If the 50 is not actually for the frame number?

DVCPro25 is the full name of DVCPro. The addition of 50 stands for a better Farbsampling, ie 4:2:2 instead of 4:1:1. With the frame rate has nothing to do, because both are characterized in PAL format with 25 fps and NTSC at 30 fps with.



Antwort von PowerMac:

DVCProHD: 720p/50

Can you with a proper plug-in at 100 frames / second stretch. Regardless of whether SD or HD format, the goal. The basic requirement is but a DVCProHD-capable editing software. And that you are clever HVX keys. That requires a lot of time. I do not like a man with DVCProHD, MAZ a slow motion could create. Any interpretation of the time there may be manipulated. The software makes it better. And of course you have the shutter set well! Überleg you exactly what you are in the slow motion look like! Sharp frames that may be choppy or act rather soft images with motion blur.



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:


Again the link. That seems to me now but to be somewhat complicated. I thought I can just a little film on my hard drive and pack in SD and cut spending but so would I then have a place to rent cut. What's that for a plug-in?



Antwort von PowerMac:

No, it simply does not work that way. You need s.einen DVCProHD enabled cut square, all synonymous framerate and format support. These are expensive Avid and Final Cut Pro systems. With Edius, it may be synonymous go. b) You then direct the editing DVCProHD files of the P2 and in the MXF wrapper. You then cut, paste synonymous c) Plug-ins one (afaik Retimer Pro is one of the best plug-ins for slow motion) and then calculate down to SD resolution. The best is back for an expensive product like After Effects and several special programs or the free MPEG Streamclip.

You can gates of the Fire but not as an SD output. The Gates Fire is nothing but a hard drive, the video stores. And SD is not because no SD 50 frames feasible. Therefore 720p/50.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Here again for you in large:
http://www.skatefairy.com/DarylAngel720pAppleTV-Evans.m4v.zip
And you know that an almost 4000 euro had Fisheye, yes? And even more expensive equipment?
For inspiration nor otherwise a cool video (synonymous HVX afaik):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0O0RIyHy0wk
http://de.sevenload.com/videos/JbAmIhy/unsichtbare-Skateboards (Other Music, better quality)



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

And only on the PC pack down and then calculate cut, does it? Then at least I do not need the whole stuff with the budget exceeds security force. The Project is likely to be reproduced for friends and in the regional television broadcast, which means I get to nix. Since I can not afford everything sowas. Except me because someone is kind enough to charge what is available ... :-) For what program is there per Retimer this so? Are you in the youtube clip was used or the like can I get a slow motion in the Qualiflyer synonymous easier way?



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

"PowerMac" wrote:
Here again for you in large:
http://www.skatefairy.com/DarylAngel720pAppleTV-Evans.m4v.zip
And you know that an almost 4000 euro had Fisheye, yes? And even more expensive equipment?
For inspiration nor otherwise a cool video (synonymous HVX afaik):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0O0RIyHy0wk
http://de.sevenload.com/videos/JbAmIhy/unsichtbare-Skateboards (Other Music, better quality)


Yes, the Extreme Fisheye Century brauch for the intro, I do not, that will be filmed without. I know the types of coal and have good relations with people from Hollywood.
Say interressierst you for something? I know the boards inivisible kenn ich is of girl-yeah right, I've synonymous home, very emphelenswert. What do you really hvx with afaik?



Antwort von PowerMac:

No, that does not. You still need a professional editing program, the 50 frames processed. And you prefer to stay online in HD. So you have quality reserves later when you go after SD. Would you like going to SD, so you had a lot of losses in the intermediate image calculating the slow motion. Because take what you can get (here, higher HD resolution, higher chroma Resolutionda 4:2:2, real-time format). And Retimer is of course only to ordinary systems. Which are, you can even read.

If you claim a slow motion, you just increase the technical requirements s.diesem moment strongly. Meanwhile, you have to be aware.



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UyhooOa06LU
Also good.



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
(...) What do you mean actually with hvx afaik?


I thought that the invisible boards afaik synonymous with the HVX was filmed.
Nee, I know I am not with skateboard shoot from. But you should at least know quite a bit of his peripheral work:)



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

With a hvx is credible but I was not filmed. As you can see the guy with the cam, the film was shot and looks like a great film camera. What are you doing because of profession? I thought you are studying law or something?



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Journalist, I thought of course.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Oh, I'm doing this and das:)



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Come on, tell me. Do you work as a porn film (or actor) and so you financed your studies? To another question on the original return with the hvx So I need not now begin, ok then the DVX.
I need then just take a cut neatly place up to now because I still have garkeine editing software.
I've got something of a plug-in for Premiere or AE per read, the buttery soft Slowmos generated. You know, perhaps like the name? Times among us, you know where you from the Internet or AE Premiere gets pulled? Or where a burned version, I can tap? I mean, I'm a poor student, I can not nunmal make good software.



Antwort von Ludwig 07:

@ Peter-Hans Wolf-Dieter

Somehow I suspect that The Good Fragerei not do.



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Somehow it seems to be.



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
(...) Come on, tell me. Do you work as a porn film (or actor) and so you financed your studies? (...)


Yes, I am the Long Dong of the Internet!

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
(...) In order to once again return to the original question: So with the hvx I need not now begin, ok then the DVX. (...)


Yes. And then any other DV camera is synonymous. The DVX has no slow motion function.

"Wolf-Peter Hans-Dieter" wrote:
(...) Times that among us, you know where you from the Internet or AE Premiere gets pulled? (...)


Yes, but I say you do not:)



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Yes good to give because a Cam with slow motion feature?
How could I as synonymous without a decent sauteure software hinbekommen slow motion? Be gracious but times and betrayal to me where I can download what.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Nee, sorry. In principle, HD-50 cameras with good movement phases (ie, 50i or 50p). The increased resolution can be good on the SD reckon with down 50p to 25p and just slow down, then what a 50% slow motion corresponds. The HC3 is synonymous an idea that can afaik 200 pictures within three seconds of recording. However, it is just three seconds and has a miserable optical quality.

http://www.finalcutprofi.de/phpboard/viewtopic.php?t=41050&highlight=&sid=08f91e150c0115b3d123e0e95917f851



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

The hvx can only 50i, right? They are then only 50 fields. But a DV cam with 50 pictures givest not, right?
I once assumed bond now hvx, movies, pack the whole material of the fire doors to an external hard drive and then?
Which program nehm I convert of HD to SD?
In FinalCut forum I've read the quality of the HC3 with this slow motion is to be lousy.



Antwort von PowerMac:

You need to read better.

HVX = 50p up to and including everything
DVX and any other DVCAM = 50i/25p
HDV2 = 50i
HDV1 = 50p, 25p

Remember: the better the product from Resolutionund number s.aufgelösten movement phases per second, the better the quality of a slow motion as in SD format.



Antwort von PowerMac:

You obviously cut directly in HD. Then you give from Final Cut Pro or AE or MPEG Streamclip an uncompressed 10 bit SD-File from. That is exactly right for local television. Looks as synonymous to DVD or DV tape good.



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

So, I'm back. Na dann werd ich mir mal hvx the loan.
Times I look like AE or buyer, you say I do not like ... * * schluchz
Well in any case, once again thank you for your help and your efforts! Is not been easy with me.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Na pupils AE version of fetch. But remember that you are a fairly new synonymous and good Avid or Final Cut Pro news coupled with faster hardware need. And of course, a second / third-party monitor.



Antwort von Chezus:

Software is expensive. Here in the forum to ask where you get it illegally is her brash. If you leave but ...

The plugin is what you are looking for AE is the Twixtor plug in. It was as synonymous edited this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=f-ductU-iA8

The plugin you need but not mandatory.

How do you expect the clip to look, or what should happen is that you have a perfect Slowmo need?



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

@ Chezus
Guck dir mal my first youtube link, so in the way and a few other things, because I have one more thing for me to conceive.

Your link with the twixtor plug-in has made quite a good slow motion, so if I would manage it would be really good. With the Cam which was filmed but not you know, right?
How did this actually made the type of the verjackeln during the slow motion to normal speed and sings the rest in slow motion expires?

@ PowerMac
The student version costs but still 500 ¬, but I have almost 3 weeks aufm construction work and so often I've no holidays.



Antwort von Chezus:

The video was shot with a Canon XL1 rotated. So nothing special.

The video has been I think entirely in slow motion off, to say that all have moved slowly. Then it was always music in certain scenes recorded, just twice as fast. If he is twice as fast you can sing it at the normal speed and screw down as "normal" speed play. It then looks like slow motion, although his lips move to the real song.

The Twixtor plugin adds virtually where it must frames so that the slow motion is not jerky. Taste synonymous but quite what



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

"Chezus" wrote:
The video has been I think entirely in slow motion off, to say that all have moved slowly. Then it was always music in certain scenes recorded, just twice as fast. If he is twice as fast you can sing it at the normal speed and screw down as "normal" speed play. It then looks like slow motion, although his lips move to the real song.


Ah, something in the way I could even think. I can only poorly with a skateboard ride in slow motion ...

"Chezus" wrote:
The Twixtor plugin adds virtually where it must frames so that the slow motion is not jerky. Taste synonymous but quite what


What then?



Antwort von Chezus:

The plug in will cost between 350 and 600 euros (regular and Pro).
Plug ins are expensive.

When skateboarding, it is not relevant to him in slow motion the time. You want it so show in slow motion.

What you can try, is a sequence in 50% slow motion rauszurendern, again and again to import it Haun slow motion. Normally, yes, he should at first again in slow motion 25 frames rausrendern. Thus hast thou so synonymous interpolated frames. If only a thought, but I've never tried.

A very slow motion normal ranges or not you like? Ich hab in snowboard videos are often just a 50 percent used slow motion and it was quite unnecessary (then still with Magix Video deluxe)



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

"Chezus" wrote:
When skateboarding, it is not relevant to him in slow motion the time. You want it so show in slow motion.


Is it clear but then I still would have a better slow motion.

Why should my normal slow motion is not rich?
I would like just an ordinary without Bewegungsunschärfen and so, so where is all in the individual recognizes.
Like here:



Antwort von Chezus:

A slow motion with normal DV cameras anyway has less motion blur than eg HDV cameras.

Since the motion blur in anyway limits should indeed not pose any major problems. Have you ever been rumprobiert times such as the slow motion looks like with a normal DV camera and a simple editing system. How bad is not.

Sure, it is better if you have the right attitude with a HVX film and then in a very good editing system with the correct plug to play, but worth the effort? Powermac that is not satisfied there would be is clearly yes, yes, he finally has the means. The hardware, however, he has certainly not synonymous for a spot just bought a good slow motion to get.

It has a lot invested. Before you but in a mountain of debt falls, I would at all events with times of DVX and try the 50i mode. The recordings are not bad schonmal



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Well, then I borrow receives the DVX and see the result. I will not do anything anyway s.einem weekend to shoot, so I could later still the hvx lend me if the result is not satisfactory. I've heard something that Shuttereinstellung of about 1000 / s, the colors will fade? Because what is truth?



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Chezus" wrote:
A slow motion with normal DV cameras anyway has less motion blur than eg HDV cameras. (...)


I do not understand ...



Antwort von Chezus:

I did not want to write anyway .. has .. but has apparently .. ..

What I've read in the forum "lubricate" HDV cameras are bad or very blurred at motion pictures.



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Yes but the hvx not. That is the special grad s.ihr.
This is for the other HDV cams because of the low data rate.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Well, not quite! Let's say so, the image resolution decreases if too much non-image information redudante per unit of time on the tape must be stored. There are rarely blocks and then blocks. But it was known as motion blur, which of course remains the same.



Antwort von Chezus:

Or something.
What I wanted to go:

The HVX will cost more if they borrow
You do not have the hardware for

Two striking arguments but rather to work with DV. Except you have a mission of covering everything s.kosten



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

"Chezus" wrote:
Two striking arguments but rather to work with DV. Except you have a mission of covering everything s.kosten


You can hire me, yes! :-) I rated the video then synonymous Chezus and say you were my main sponsor us!
Then I lend me a Phantom V10!



Antwort von Chezus:

I've only recently a few thousand euros in hardware and software investments. I brauch erstmal synonymous re-orders.

Then turning to me anyway nurnoch cams 35mm with Arri and Panavision lenses. In my work again and then you have 30 people, eh clear ;-)



Antwort von Wolfpeter-Hans-Dieter:

Well, I sold real estate and his daddy's company and then I buy your shop ... hehe




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Zoom + Slow Motion
Sony Z150 Slow Motion
Slow Motion in Premiere oder AE?
GH5 Slow motion frust
Setup Slow Motion FS 700
Licht und Slow Motion
Kaufberatung Ausrüstung Slow Motion 4k budget 50.000Euro
Slow Motion mit der Nex VG20?
Electron microscope slow-motion video of vinyl LP
NEX FS100: Slow Motion nur 3 Sekunden?
Premiere CS&: Ramped Slow Motion automatisiert?
Slow Motion mindestens 200fps, gerne 4:2:2 10 Bit
Aktuelle Slow-Motion Kameras (+400fps) im Rent?
Setup für slow motion Aufnahme mit shogun
Work Flow slow motion mit Davinci Resolve
Sony ax 700 starkes flattern bei slow motion
EDIUS 8.3 u.a. mit Optical Flow Slow Motion und F-Log
Slow-Motion Qualität der Panasonic GH5 und GH5s
Wie kann ich ein Slow Motion Video erstellen?
Sony Xperia XZ Premium - 4K Smartphone mit 960 fps Slow-Motion
Nikon D850 - FullHD, 4K und Slow-Motion sowie Rolling Shutter Messung
Flicker bei Wendy/Dinolights und Slow-Motion: Erfahrungen mit Workarounds?
Alte Panasonic hvx200 auf sdi und mit Webpresenter livestreamen
Alight Motion - Motion Design und Compositing für Android
Slow Down Budapest - Urlaubsimpressionen
Verschluss Frage beim Filmen Slow Mo

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos