Entry into short commercials - which system? Panasonic GH2?
Frage von RainerE: November 2010
I am a skilled / long-time photographer and develop websites. For the web, but synonymous with higher quality for presentations in HD, I would now go into the video and expand my offer to meet in the direction of short films. The investment is designed to be as "cost sensitive" as they are my customers ...
Actually, it was clear to me that Panasonic GH2 it should be. I have since seen the following benefits:
+ Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lenses including super wide angle + Good quality in low light - so I am hoping for less effort in the Lighting / flexibility in the light guide + A lot of manual intervention (which I guess synonymous with photography) + Manual zoom (or the jerky then that?) + Price High image quality at relatively low
I wonder what is more important in filmmaking, working with targeted to blur, or to consistently have a greater depth of field.
And not like the profit s.Lichtempfindlichkeit and freedom from noise, for example by the large sensor bottom line through the lower light intensity of a 14-140 lens from Panasonic again?
How is it with the sound? Is there a solution for GH2 as with a microphone, so you already know in the recording, which has captured more noise you with?
If the Workflow with AVCHD in the semi-professional still OK or should I look for a better camera with uncompressed format?
What are the advantages of a pure video camera from the 1000 ¬ class, or synonymous as a Canon XH A1s I missed perhaps?
A green screen could soon be about - can I expect the image quality needed for this here?
Thanks for thinking along! Rainer
Antwort von B.DeKid:
... first ;-)
You work with what the moment? (Nikon Canon or medium format)
- High ISO plays no major role in my eyes because you always at 100 - 400 should remain ISO and should be worth to prefer good light setting!
- Bokeh is always a good thing for detail shots but can be boring and in the long run, of course. Standard Aperture could F 8 - to name 11th Although this has einwenig what of "video" is in many situations in the field simply requires Aperture to the desired depth of field effect to obtain. Darken the way you do with ND filters in VDSLR, the shutter is actually at 1 / 50 at 25fps (static objects bad light 1 / 25 and good light, fast moving objects to 1 / 100)
- Zooming should be possible, do not use (during the recording) I Perso. do not think much of MONSTER zoom lenses, focal lengths s.ner certain distance between the output and End Focal is the quality just not that great
My favorite zoom lenses are 11-16, 16-35, 24-70, 70-200
It is for rigs synonymous zoom "lever / devices" see Chrosziel
- Audio should be recorded separately (external recording device)
- It never hurts when you VDSLR and videocams and may have to adapt to every task is precisely where it makes more sense that the Camm synonymous the format can offer what the VDSLR.
- Convert one can with MPEGStreamclip in as Avid DNxHD The Project in Premiere, you can choose the specifications of the Sony XDCAM Settings. AVCHD is a very good codec can with the live, a RAW codec is not available in the price range. On DSLR forum I've been HowTo posts had written to convert one finds there pretty quickly.
- Greenscreeen Well, it is clear, however, suboptimal for green screen, it offers itself with 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 work, the whole "VideoCam" but actually work with only 4:2:0 Converts the recordings into Avid DNxHD one has indeed 4:2:2 but is rather the cheating mode.
The benefits of GH2 are comfortable with Continuous AF / foldable and hold a clean codec or quality. Unfortunately, I said the Crop pictures and not really for I would never use so ne Cam ;-)