Event Note: DIGITAL LESSONS (Cologne)of heidi - 25 Jan 2009 13:52:00 Under the motto "The sensuality of the blur" occurs s.Mittwoch (28.01.) Cameraman and lecturer Benedict Neuenfels in a panel discussion with the film-service-author Margaret guarding the attempt to outline the nature of analog and digital picture to describe. He will illustrate his theories with film clips from the award-winning feature film THE ROCKS (Germany 2000, Directing: Dominik Graf, Camera: Benedict Neuenfels). The film was made with a 3-chip Sony camera store "(as Count himself put it) with vorgeschraubtem filter rotated Compendium. This is Benedict Neuenfels excerpts from David Fincher's ZODIAC (USA, 2007) compared. ZODIAC is completely digitally rotated and showed the aesthetic discussions of digital imaging in the future might be exposed.
The event will take place in the context of DIGITALE LESSONS held a series of events at the Film Museum in Cologne (Museum Ludwig), in which the influence of digitization on production processes, on the narrative structure and formal design of shooting will be investigated. Other events in the series:
- Wednesday, 04.02., 19h Facts / fictions / factions: Are there any authenticity in digital pictures? - A lecture of Prof. Dr. S. Freyermuth Gundolf Film Program: F FOR FAKE (France / Iran / Germany 1973 / 75)
- Wednesday, 04.03., 19h Digital movies as an experience model of the future - hot or cold? - A lecture of Dr. phil. Daniela Kloock Film Program: WALTZ WITH Bashir (Israel / Germany / France 2008)
- Wednesday, 18.03., 19h Europe, Hollywood and back. Through alternative models of filmmaking - A panel discussion with Slawomir Idziak (English) Film Program: HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX (USA / GB 2007)
- Wednesday, 01.04., 19h "The End of Celluloid - Remixing Cinema" - A presentation of Matt Hanson (English)
Short Film Program, put together of Matt Hanson
- Wednesday, 06.05., 19h Film & Video Games: competition, convergence, collaboration a panel discussion with the game developers George Back and Martin Ganteföhr
- Wednesday, 17.06.2009, 19h The Depth of the area or the assault of things: 3-D films in historical perspective. - A lecture of Prof. Dr. Thomas Elsaesser Film Program: THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON (USA 1954, 3-D projection!)
DIGITAL LESSONS is a project of the Film Forum NRW eV in cooperation with the ifs international film school cologne Admission: EUR 5.00 (lectures and film program) Programm (PDF)
This is an auto-generated entry
Antwort von baerenbold:
... wär so nice if you described the shooting of a few excerpts could see so clearly is what is meant!