have now searched for several days already in the net and unfortunately found no suitable solution for my problem. This looks like the following:
I close an SonyDCR-HC40E to s.meinen Calculator via FireWire. This FireWire port sits on my sound card (Sounblaster Audigy 2 ZS). After I connected the Cam with the Calculator (XP SP2), I turn on the Cam. Bottom right in the status bar, the cam will be properly recognized. Now I am running the Movie Maker and want to dub the entire tape. After all the confirmations that the required Proggi to come, I s.The spot where the Übetragung begins. The tape is properly rewound to the beginning, the movie begins properly see at (running so you can see on the screen Cam), Movie Maker starts properly synonymous with the recording - for about 1 / 2 seconds!
After about 100kB to 1MB then runs the progress bar is no longer next to the capacity (perhaps to put it more understandable - Movie Maker, included at least one of the high volume of data), the tape of the action but running normally next - this can be seen in the cam screen.
Exactly the same problem occurred synonymous with my old SoundBlaster Audigy 1, with which I have also tested it for safety. So I thought I just buy cheap ne FireWire card for the PCI port. So airlines installed the card (cheap thing of Hama) and looked. The card itself is recognized correctly in Device Manager. I now Stöpsle the cable of the action in one of the two FireWire ports on that card is not at the Cam schonmal detected! Not so clever ... So the cable reconnected to the Sound Blaster port. There, the cam still is not recognized correctly - but the problem remains the same. Movie Maker takes up briefly, then remains but apparently hanged.
So I thought - "Hey - Micro scrap ... with Ulead funzt it provides!" Forget it - after the installation of Ulead and attempting to get the film with the capture tool (or whatever it there) is transmitted to garnix happened exactly. The Cam was not even found.
'm Slowly perplexed ... have not yet found an article that would be the cause of the SP2 FireWire indentifizieren problems. Had already contain old Micorschrott the official patch for SP2 for the FireWire issue, but is supposed to resolve alleged only the performance problem, if I understand the law.
Maybe someone here has a creative proposal for this problem?
Antwort von Nightfly!:
Have you ever wanted here?
This could help you:
Antwort von prem:
Jupp - of course I have read the article of Markus already, which makes the SP2 responsible. However, have no great desire to uninstall the SP2. Possibly. I am trying times with the Council, the FireWire drivers from installing SP1 over it. Had to date only not time to try it. If it should work out, I will report it here yet.
Antwort von Erzengel:
Enjoy your meal!
Meanwhile, I have two tips that I have found about this problem here in the forum tried FireWire.
First there was the tip that the FireWire drivers from SP2 through the replacement of SP1. The instructions that I had found this, but unfortunately does not work.
The tip, the SP2 entirely runterzuschmeissen, has also not been successful. The device control works against the action continues, the recording but still breaks off after a brief second.