Logo Logo
/// 
Vom Film zur DVD - diverse Fragen

From film to DVD - various questions



Frage von kriechstrom:
September 2008

Hi,

first of all to my situation: I have 2 videos here, the people s.mehrere distributed.

The first is to provide our Abifilm that with a little bonus movies to a DVD should be. The film lasts about 45 minutes, the Bonusclip is about 10 minutes long, so there will be a DVD-5. This DVD should be printed in a DVD Box with Cover and Inlay are printed one-sided. Quantitatively, I need about 200 units (+ / - 50 units).

This first following questions:
1. How do I get the movie onto a DVD s.besten? From the menu since I have no great claims to be a one-sided, static menu ranges. On my software is Nero Vision Express 3 and Magix Video DeLuxe 2008 Pros are available, one can regard these programs with DVD-authoring something?
2. With 200 pieces you will probably squeeze can copy instead. What is there about the compatibility like? Our domestic DVD player only reads as DVD + R, are there any restrictions on copying DVD's?
3. Which companies are copying recommended? It would be desirable if the pressure of the cover / inlay by copying the company settled an assembly and is being offered, however, is not absolutely necessary.

Now the 2nd Video: This is the recording of a school performance, which is also a DVD to be distributed. The recording is a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The DVD will be printed again and in a DVD box with cover and side inlay. I need 100 pieces of them.

Issues include:
1. The same as in 2 and 3rd the first video.
2. What a DVD format should I use? Two DVD-5 or a DVD-9? Which option is cheaper? Copy firms bidding on DVD-9-copies?
3. Re-authoring the DVD-Video from the first issue with the difference that I have a static, two-needed menu.

Thank you in advance for dealing with my questions.



Antwort von kriechstrom:

Now have over 600 people read my questions and None has an answer? It must not be equal to all, enough for me even if a few questions to clarify.



Antwort von Alikali:

"leakage" wrote:
Now have over 600 people read my questions and None has an answer?
This is probably because the questions with a little effort itself can be answered.

So is the frustration when things are not easy vorgekaut get around very easily.

First Block:
Question 1: Work your way into a DVD authoring program
Question 2: Where are we going to know what your DVD player eats? Try it!
Question 3: All. No.. Eventually one. STFW and decide for themselves

Second Block
Question 1: See question 1, first block
Question 2: Choose from. Read the price lists of suppliers and decide
Question 3: See Question 1, first block





Antwort von beiti:

Yes you can in a forum no crash course in video editing and DVD authoring give. Since you have been alone.

Only a few general details about the formats:
If DVDs are not pressed, but be burned (which amounts to less than 300 naheliegt), only the single-layer DVD-5 in question. The double layer media (DVD-9) are very, very often with existing DVD players incompatible, so that would be 100 users en masse causing complaints.
The fact that a player only reads DVD + R and not DVD-R, but is now very rare and not what we in such a project can take. (Possibly helps with your own players a firmware update.)
I would recommend that the second video (the 2 1 / 2 hours long) with a really good encoder to DVD-5-size. (Especially at low data rates, there is quite a difference in quality between the encoders.) My tip would Canopus ProCoder Express with 2-pass and variable bit rate, synonymous if the computer that has a long render.

Well, and if you view the familiarization with the tight timetable feel overwhelmed: Before you totally botch ablieferst here, let a professional rather ran, the Encoding and Authoring under your manner. The cost here would be yes to 200 or 100 customers to distribute, if I understand correctly.



Antwort von kriechstrom:

"Alikali" wrote:
This is probably because the questions with a little effort itself can be answered.

That may be for someone who is incorporated into the matter is true, but certainly not seeking help for beginners. Good, it may be that my questions were somewhat ambiguous. So a second test:

"Alikali" wrote:
First Block:
Question 1: Work your way into a DVD authoring program

My question should not be like me one of the above two programs serve, but whether these programs deliver a passable result. I had read here in this forum that some authoring programs as in relation to standards a little bitches, which may cause problems when playing lead. I wanted me just to hedge, whether the programs are working properly.

"Alikali" wrote:
Question 2: Where are we going to know what your DVD player eats? Try it!

What eats my DVD player is in my post. I wanted to know not synonymous, but rather whether or not many players with such a format restrictions are in circulation, and therefore with whether I should expect problems if I have to + /-R copy and can not be pressed.

"Alikali" wrote:
Question 3: All. No.. Eventually one. STFW and decide for themselves

I'm sorry that I was not clear that the demand for short Erfahungsberichten copying or recommendations of companies such as unangebacht is. I will remember for next time. Oo

"Alikali" wrote:
So is the frustration when things are not easy vorgekaut get around very easily.

Frustrated, I am in no way, just amazed at how quickly you seem to be here and suchfauler dependent user is stamped. I myself am so far rather not be the "first item then search for" counting ...

"beiti" wrote:
Yes you can in a forum no crash course in video editing and DVD authoring give. Since you have been alone.

I have so synonymous not required. It was certainly not my intention and I apologize if it is rübergekommen.

"beiti" wrote:
Only a few general details about the formats:

Thanks for the info!

"beiti" wrote:
Well, and if you view the familiarization with the tight timetable feel overwhelmed: Before you totally botch ablieferst here, let a professional rather ran, the Encoding and Authoring under your manner. The cost here would be yes to 200 or 100 customers to distribute, if I understand correctly.

I have already considered synonymous, but this is not necessary. I do not need a DVD, which I store on a table could be present, it's just about me that I have the video material into quality and able to pass with a funktioniernenden menu on a DVD can. Most buyers tend to be the DVD as a memento to have. My idea was just that I, as I for the first time with such quantities as to have as little wish to go wrong.



Antwort von beiti:

"leakage" wrote:
My question should not be like me one of the above two programs serve, but whether these programs deliver a passable result. I had read here in this forum that some authoring programs as in relation to standards a little bitches, which may cause problems when playing lead. I wanted me just to hedge, whether the programs are working properly.
The critical point is less than the standards the quality of the integrated encoder - especially with regard to the 2.5-hour video.
Personally, I prefer always to all with separate programs to do this because I was the better overall and have more choice. Magix Nero or are just such all-in-one packages, where you as user must blindly trust that everything is right. It is given on the Menugestaltung somewhat limited. This does not mean that the result must be bad.

Quote:
I do not need a DVD, which I store on a table could be present, it's just about me that I have the video material into quality and able to pass with a funktioniernenden menu on a DVD can. Most buyers tend to be the DVD as a memento to have. My idea was just that I, as I for the first time with such quantities as to have as little wish to go wrong.
Actually I can because you only give one piece of advice: Try it with your software and test the resulting DVDs on heart and kidneys, for example, shows them critically in terms of image quality of the longer videos s.and teste it synonymous with a few other DVD players, if any problems occur. Only if you're happy, give you the pattern for copying DVDs company.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Film is only partially burned to the DVD ... The rest does not come with ..
Music Film DVD authoring - how, how?
Film excerpts of DVD copying on PC soon
Films from the DVD recorder (Panasonic DMR-EH 575) further
Two films on one DVD
Several short films on DVD burn
How do I bring this film s.besten to DVD?
The film was burned to DVD in Japan transmits not
From the above Burn dboxII canopus ADVC-300 films on DVD
Extract of a film of DVD Copy
DVD - How long can the film be?
Connection of individual films with DVD-Lab
DVD um weitere Filme erweitern - Film mit Untertiteln von DVD imporieren
Film auf DVD brennen, der in jedem DVD Player läuft? Welches Programm?
Verständnisfrage Film, TV, DVD
DVD Film schneiden
Film wackelt am DVD-Player
Hi8 Film auf DVD
Wie Mpeg2-Film auf DVD?
DVD-Recorder, Film-Formate, Verbindungen...
VHS-Film auf DVD kopieren?
dvd Film ohne Verlust auf Festplatte
wieviel Film paßt auf eine DVD?
Film müsste auf DVD passen, ABER...
Wie Panasonic-Kamera Film auf DVD brennen?
DVD und Sound/Song von Film rippen

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos