Logo Logo
/// 
HDV kamera

HDV camera



Frage von Raffael:
Juli 2009

Hello

Seeking a best possible camera HDV recording.
they should still provide a good picture and not swing at a hurried blur the picture.

I know myself with HDV cameras do not look so good. From her low, it should be possible under 2000 ¬

thank you in advance!



Antwort von gunman:

"Raphael" wrote:
Hello

Seeking a best possible camera HDV recording.
they should still provide a good picture and not swing at a hurried blur the picture.

I know myself with HDV cameras do not look so good. From her low, it should be possible under 2000 ¬

thank you in advance!


Are you sure you want to have an HDV camera? These cameras record 1440x1080 pixel on tape. Or do you mean a HD Camera?
Gunman



Antwort von darg:

"Raphael" wrote:
Hello


they should still provide a good picture and not swing at a hurried blur the picture.



Such things can not give because motion blur is now a problem of time in AVC and MPEG2 is not getting better.








Antwort von Raffael:

How far is different to the HD of HDV?



Antwort von JonasB:

The resolution is the difference. HD is 1980x1080. HDV only 1440, as already mentioned. What's more, it only HD cameras with CMOS sensors are strongly in whom the picture, especially in lower price ranges, with camera motion blur (; rolling shutter).

MFG

Jonas



Antwort von Raffael:

what do you think of the performance of the Canon HV30?



Antwort von gunman:

What's more, that it is only with HD CMOS sensors are cameras,

Because I think you're wrong but. My JVC GY HM 100 is an HD camera with 3ccd sensors!
Gunman



Antwort von Axel:

The fact that HDV is not HD, is not synonymous true, and that there are camcorders with CMOS global shutter technology, so that the price category of different levels of CMOS-effects are not synonymous true. Rolling shutter and that is something bad, then take a flat synonymous only for people who shoot exclusively in nightclubs or gliders. It deals with the problem and try to avoid it.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Raphael" wrote:
... How far is different of the HD HDV? ...

(HD, high definition)) is the generic term for all formats, which have a higher resolution than SD (; standard definition. What the two (;!) HDV format in the special accounts, you will find fully up to date summarized here:
http://www.slashcam.de/artikel/Basics/Uebersichtstabelle--Digitale- video formats-HD-SD.html



Antwort von Jitter:

Raphael, if you actually looking for an HDV camcorder under 2000 ¬, is the Canon HV 30 or HV 40 followers almost identical, the only choice. The SonyHC 9 from running. With the Canon you're best served if you do not mind recording to tape. Of course, HDV is an HD format.



Antwort von Raffael:

My program supports the following HD formats:

Apple intermedite codec AVCHD 1440 x 1080i50
1440 x 1080i60
1920 x 1080i50
1920 x 1080i60

Intermedite Apple HDV Codec 1440 x 1080i50
1440 x 1080i60
1920 x 1080i50
1920 x 1080i60

But just because the HV30 is an HDV camera, this means that it is compatible with the program?

I thought an HDV camera because I want to achieve the highest possible image quality, and have read as I should be the quality of the HV30 very good

and with which camera I get the better slow motion. The slow motion for me is an often used effect.

how do I get the best result?

coming the other cameras in question?

How it Währe with the Samsung SC-HMX20C??

MFG

Raphael



Antwort von nohab:

Synonymous There are other HDV cameras. The sheep in wolf's clothing were it not synonymous, the HVR-1000 of Sony Hd. Is now the question in what area you are working. The HVR-HD 1000 has the advantage of several opportunities manual adjustment. It's all a matter of taste. If you tend to trust the automatic and want to trump the big and not as an event videographers HV30 is exactly right.
Let me guess, you use final cut express? Right?
So HDV is a standardized default, you can assume with very high probability that your editing program is compatible. However, a few details about your planned workflow would be helpful.
Liebe Grüße NOHAB








Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Raphael" wrote:
what do you think of the performance of the Canon HV30?


Back To The Basic Issue

Yes that is good for class and see the wonderful

http://www.fxsupport.de/blog/05_08.html#2605080911

Price for moderately to really recommend!

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
"Raphael" wrote:
... what do you think of the performance of the Canon HV30? ...
... YES, the class is good and wonderful ...

At the same point you were before you seven months to the day, time already ;-)
http://forum.slashcam.de/viewtopic.php?p=324778



Antwort von B.DeKid:

LOL yes a Bernd it can not be said often enough, or,-p

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Raffael:

For me at the moment are two models in question:

Canon HV30

SC-HMX20C

For me it's just a question of compatibility and the final image quality.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

http://www.fxsupport.de/blog/05_08.html#2605080911 everything important about the HV30 You'll find there.

MfG
B. DeKid




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
NTSC HDV
Welche HDV-Kamera?
White Clip bei HDV
SONY HVR S270E HDV
Videoschnitt - Monitor für HDV
HDV und Schnitt, Formatumwandlung
HDV-Camcorder mit Cassetten?
HDV oder DV, Entscheidungshilfe und Fragen
DV Bänder auf HDV Gerät abspielbar
bessserer stativkopf als 701 HDV ?
Sony HDR-HC7E: HD/HDV auf PC kopieren
Mini hdv Bänder importieren Imac Catalina
Konzertaufnahme mit mehreren unterschiedlichen Cams, HD, 4k, HDV problematisch?
Kann Capturing von DV-Kassetten mit HDV-Camcorder Fehler erzeugen?
Kann mir jemand eine HDV-Kassette auf USB-Stick spielen?l
Welche Art von Videodatei erzeugt Capturing von MiniDV und HDV-Kassetten?
The Wrong Camera
Alice Camera
LIFErecorder 8K camera
Z Camera E1-mini Erfahrung ?
DIY: Camera Lens
Blackmagic Camera Update
The 3D Camera that Hollywood Loved
mini hd-camera gesucht...
Anschluss Camera ->VTR
BM Camera Gehäuse Modding

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos