Logo Logo
/// 
HDV vs. SD-Karte

HDV vs. SD Card



Frage von kili:
Januar 2009

Hello,

sorry, that I still pester:)
I just want to _verstehen_ what I want to buy.

So what I'm looking for is a camcorder, for the film is suitable for everyday. like less synonymous with good lighting.
I do like documentaries so ... people at a filming activity, accompany, etc. .. much "from the hand" filmed.

would be a good connection for external mic, good would be synonymous an optical image stabilizer. Superpower, it would be if somehow you can adjust the focus (deep unschärfe and so), but the media, I am not so sure ...

mini-DV is indeed a fairly mature ... HD recording is probably synonymous possible ... But it is just a mechanical drive and possibly in the case of mechanical load sensitive (and thus force). Only: s.wann is critical? I would not even kotzübel already, before the drive causes a problem because?

I have now for two years with an ultra-cheap-camcorder of JVC on mini-dv filmed and so had no problems (ie, from her medium - the picture was MIES! - but for 175 Euro's OK).

Now I know not to judge whether SD camcorder now mature and are recommended ...
no complicated mechanics, small, robust ... the compression is bad? what kind of pre-and has the disadvantage?

I would be happy in an area of approximately 400 euro move (wenns richtig gut is, little more).

do you have a recommendation for me?

grüße:

kilian



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"kili" wrote:
Hello,

sorry, that I still pester:)
I just want to _verstehen_ what I want to buy.

So what I'm looking for is a camcorder, for the film is suitable for everyday. like less synonymous with good lighting.
I do like documentaries so ... people at a filming activity, accompany, etc. .. much "from the hand" filmed.

would be a good connection for external mic, good would be synonymous an optical image stabilizer. Superpower, it would be if somehow you can adjust the focus (deep unschärfe and so), but the media, I am not so sure ...

mini-DV is indeed a fairly mature ... HD recording is probably synonymous possible ... But it is just a mechanical drive and possibly in the case of mechanical load sensitive (and thus force). Only: s.wann is critical? I would not even kotzübel already, before the drive causes a problem because?

I have now for two years with an ultra-cheap-camcorder of JVC on mini-dv filmed and so had no problems (ie, from her medium - the picture was MIES! - but for 175 Euro's OK).

Now I know not to judge whether SD camcorder now mature and are recommended ...
no complicated mechanics, small, robust ... the compression is bad? what kind of pre-and has the disadvantage?

I would be happy in an area of approximately 400 euro move (wenns richtig gut is, little more).

do you have a recommendation for me?

grüße:

kilian


Hello
The same problem I had synonymous; next to the tape (the ease of workflow)
or memory card, ie car since AVCHD and editing is still quite problematic, without a very powerful calculator is nothing. Before, all the archive.
Embarrassed for Canon HV30 (synonymous with the good advice here in the forum) and decided to believe the isses.
The first tests are very zufriedenstellend.Und then, although I have a einabsoluter "Sucherfan 'am, I come with searching on the excellent display cope surprisingly well.
The image quality is absolute top.

Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von kili:

Hi,
But there are zb of panasonic (?) a cam, both mpeg2 as synonymous AVCHD can record ... what about that?
grüße:
kilian








Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"kili" wrote:
Hi,
But there are zb of panasonic (?) a cam, both mpeg2 as synonymous AVCHD can record ... what about that?
grüße:
kilian


Hello
You mean the JVC determined to offer something, just look in the test reports

Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von kili:

yes may be that the jvc was.
but in the test content is not what the pre-and disadvantages of recording media are ... man ... should I ne HDV MiniDV cam with buying or prefer ne sd-cam? * * grübel



Antwort von deti:

I would be the band of the world goodbye. with tape drives are mechanically fragile and the transfer of records can only be used in real time. Only the "backup" argument is difficult, because the cartridges can easily lift, while hard disks and memory cards are fully sometime. The only question is what we as a hobby with filmmakers all over the uncut video garbage in recent years to begin - usually the stuff ends up in some drawer and is never viewed again.

Cameras with memory cards are mechanically very resistant and can be under the most adverse environmental conditions. Memory cards cost less and are getting bigger. The workflow for AVCHD is now well enough and quickly optimize Calculator are no more significant cost factor. In addition, the transfer to the PC much faster. Programs, such as Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum costs about 60 ¬ and handle AVCHD footage without transcoding absolutely unnecessary.

Deti



Antwort von kili:

Hi,
I have recently bought a new PC.
2.71 GHz, dual-core processor (but 32-windows-XP).
I would reluctantly buy a new pc need only the videos of my camcorders to be able to use ... what I still consider is whether it could possibly be problematic, the created video material with other people, the exchange may not have good hardware gruebel * *... where the theory is rather ...
grüße:
kilian



Antwort von deti:

"kili" wrote:
... the created video material with other people, the exchange may not have good hardware ...


The cut can you synonymous video in MPEG2 format, then the reproduction cost less resources.

Deti



Antwort von kili:

yes but need to cut it on my first box ... my box is strong enough to `?



Antwort von deti:

Yes, you can come - have a MacBook with Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 Ghz CPU and because it's synonymous. You should, however sparingly with transitions and effects bypass.

Deti



Antwort von kili:

which means "goes"?
'm admittedly quite a hardware-DAU:)
if I have windows in the 32-bit version to use - then I come on to the advantages of the 2-core processor and 64-bit technology? * confused * - so I use the hardware for AVCHD editing, anyway?

(I have ne 64-bit Linux distribution running on the box - only for the explanation:), would like due to lack of software provision, however under windows cut)

grüße:

kilian



Antwort von deti:

Bin synonymous and Linux users can Kdenlive cut with nothing to offer. So your calculator is sufficient to cut loose from (valid at least for Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum) - because you do not need to worry.

It's just that here in the forum, many people in the processing of their movies an enormous amount of effects and stuff purely reckon it will be with a dual-core system for the game of patience - for such applications would be a dual-Quad Core recommended.

Deti








Antwort von kili:

hmmm ... So I cut a lot of rum synonymous ... effects ... which runs on effects?
transitions, chroma keying, masks, etc. .. is the "effect"? :)
hmm ... any convincing argument, the pro AVCHD as such speaks?
grüße:
kilian



Antwort von deti:

Quantity of Effects now has not directly something to do with AVCHD - but if AVCHD decoding and rendering Effektrechnerei when the swallows come together more CPU power and the process takes longer.
I have no idea what you are doing for movies. If the processing on the insertion of titles, hard-Cuts, a few screens and random effects is limited, this is no problem.

Deti



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"deti" wrote:
Quantity of Effects now has not directly something to do with AVCHD - but if AVCHD decoding and rendering Effektrechnerei when the swallows come together more CPU power and the process takes longer.
I have no idea what you are doing for movies. If the processing on the insertion of titles, hard-Cuts, a few screens and random effects is limited, this is no problem.

Deti

Hello
Do me here yet again einklinken.
Did quite a lot with a Canon AVCHD material F100experimentiert because I necessarily synonymous away from the tape and wanted'm back to the tape arrived.
If you edit AVCHD, as usual, then do you want to transcode not around, even with a potent Calculator, my example, 4x2, 83Ghz and there can be one to say what he wants, if you do not umwandelst not running as usual.
Archive: I, as a nature film very well to pick up the tapes a few years back are stored, although Archiving external hard synonymous with a solution. Only if crasht because everything is gone.
So much fun and now the headaches ... Rolf




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
sony sbs card
BT878 4 inputs card
DV MiniCam + TV-Card + DVD-Brenner ?
NTSC HDV
Wieviel Zeit pro GB auf SD-Card?
Lexar Workflow H2 Card Reader - Problem
Die richtige SD Card für GH5?
Welche HDV-Kamera?
Sony HDV FX-1E - kompatibel zu was ???
Livestream mit Game Capture Card? (BMPCC4K)
alte TV-Card Typhoon PMC 878TV (brooktree)
Empfehlung: full-featured DVB-S card (Linux)
HDV und Schnitt, Formatumwandlung
HDV Split VS Cineform - Bitrateunterschiede
HDV-Camcorder mit Cassetten?
White Clip bei HDV
Videoschnitt - Monitor für HDV
Nachfolger für MV4i mit SD-Card, wieder PAL
DV Bänder auf HDV Gerät abspielbar
Hilfe bitte! HDV Capture erfolglos
HDV oder DV, Entscheidungshilfe und Fragen
HDV Aufnahme wird nicht erkannt
Oooops: DVB-S-Technotrend Budget-Card mit kleinen Problemen
Sony HDR-HC7E: HD/HDV auf PC kopieren
Hdv unter Windows 10 capturen nicht möglich
Mini hdv Bänder importieren Imac Catalina

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos