Logo Logo
/// 
HVX200 DV Betrieb

HVX200 DV operation



Frage von Flob:
Mai 2010

Moin,
I would like to soon buy an HD (V) camcorder because PAL seems to be slowly overtaken.
I just (for now) decided on the HVX200, could I at first only as a medium cassette leisten.Lohnt this?
Would have liked FullHD format as white, but not if my PC join in the (QuadCore 2.6 Ghz, 6GB RAM)
Otherwise have on the FX1000 and XH A1 thought, but I believe the format of the Panasonic range.
Is it in the field Lowlight really weak or can be won with her good work in poor lighting conditions?
Budget is ¬ 2500 at most.

Flo



Antwort von krokymovie:

I can understand your answer, you were not closer to a deal with the technology HVX200.
if you do decide to panasonic, then you opt for the P2 memory card (expensive!)
as the HVX200, the format hd-only store on p2, not on cassette (only DV and DVCPRO).
your pc would be quite sufficient for this purpose, because, the DVCPRO HD format gop's not like hdv or avchd.
lowlight is actually not the strength of the HVX, but you can totzdem well with her work.

greeting



Antwort von Flob:

Is the DVC in DVCPro HD D igital not for ideo C assette V? ^ ^

Did my long life with filmed as PAL format, so sorry for my ignorance.








Antwort von Jott:

Attention, the HVX200 can record HD on tape no. If you like this, it must be an HDV Camera - the other two candidates were already correct.



Antwort von Flob:

Full HD there is only media such as P2 cards? Then I come with my budget of 2500 is hardly far, right?

Find the XH A1 better than me after what I've read about it but Is it good sense to pick a cam, which no Full HD recording?



Antwort von c-r-u-x:

Correct - the HVX200 records HD footage in DVCPRO HD format and is working on this file-based only on P2 cards!
You should next be so determined to work on tape, you'd have to offer you for a different camera. Although I personally migration to file-based work should only be strongly encouraged to try.

When I offered of HVX200, s.der You have expressed interest, a 16GB P2 is.

Regards,
crux



Antwort von c-r-u-x:

"Raft" wrote:
Full HD there is only media such as P2 cards? Then I come with my budget of 2500 is hardly far, right?

Find the XH A1 better than me after what I've read about it but Is it good sense to pick a cam, which no Full HD recording?


You can, of course, file-based workflow not operate as tapebasierten. P2 cards are even reused indefinitely and not just once recorded, to then be submitted to the archive.
The rotating material then of course you have to archive on hard disks - but with a P2 you are as a rule (depending on the rotational workload) equipped enough. Using two P2 cards, you can then rotate essentially infinite, because you always unload those who is not currently in use, can. ;)



Antwort von Flob:

Very tempting, but at Ner bit rate of 100mb / s match since rauf.Selbst only a few tick at 25MB / s are only slightly more than 10 minutes.



Antwort von c-r-u-x:

Maybe you will help this table:
http://panasonic.sixbullets.net/p2-card-times.htm

If you want to go crazy for a day, you have to naturally endow With multiple cards.
However, if you can file a regular short breaks to unload the cards or have a wizard, which discharges the second card, whenever it is full (as you continue turning on the other), is not a problem. All depends on your type of use.



Antwort von krokymovie:

"Raft" wrote:
Very tempting, but at Ner bit rate of 100mb / s match up since only a few tick.

coming on the size of the card p2. 16 gb range in the best recording quality min 16th
with 1 gb count per minute in the 1080/50i/25p or 720/50p setting.


"Raft" wrote:
Even at 25MB / s are only slightly more than 10 minutes.

you're wrong tremendous. a minidv cassette has a storage capacity of about 13GB and it is about an std. hdv aufzeihnungen possible.

greeting



Antwort von Flob:

"Raft" wrote:
Even at 25MB / s are only slightly more than 10 minutes.

you're wrong tremendous. a minidv cassette has a storage capacity of about 13GB and it is about an std. hdv aufzeihnungen possible.

greeting



Antwort von c-r-u-x:

Right, unless you mean gb With Gigabit synonymous. Gigabyte is again different. ;)
Sure, you can delete clips directly in the camera menu.








Antwort von Flob:

How complicated, I turn through: D
Makes the whole thing but attractive;)

For, indeed, one could theoretically accommodate 16 minutes footage, which we ultimately used completely synonymous.



Antwort von krokymovie:

"Raft" wrote:

seconds meant to p2 card.40 would then yes 1gb big?

Can we really separate clips that have been taken directly from the action of delete?


I myself have two HVX and know their idiosyncrasies.
yes, you can delete individual clips.

read times here .

greeting



Antwort von Flob:

've Read that at the moment even beneficial to get the NTSC version of the HVX, because they offer a 60p mode offers.
Could the material synonymous easily convert so that it runs on German TV?



Antwort von c-r-u-x:

True - it has a 60p mode and so popular with filmmakers vsden 24p mode (films are played in 24p and filmed).
Converting is not a problem, however, play back HD-TVs synonymous numerous frame rates, so a conversion is not even absolutely necessary.
Except, of course, you produce professional for television - there will be broadcast in HD 1080i50 or 720p25 (ie, you need to transcode).




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Operation Fortune (Operation Fortune: Ruse de guerre) — Guy Ritchie/Ivan Atkinson/Marn Davies
Operation Walküre jetzt auf Arte
Suche Fisheye für Hvx200
Hvx200 Zoom Hebel geht nicht ?
Hvx200 Pufferbatterie?

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avi
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Editing
Effect
Error
Film
Final Cut
Format
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Movie
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Video
Videos