Logo Logo
/// 
Handkamera Wackeln entfernen

Hand-held camera shake to remove



Frage von line:
Januar 2008

Hello!

Can someone please tell me with what program and at what I have a slight wobbling (Camera in hand, to an object, no further movement) can be smooth?

Thank you very much!
Line



Antwort von PowerMac:

Final Cut Pro 6: SmoothCam.



Antwort von Carl Bernhard:

Deshaker, Mercatelli if you are not among the "elect" are one ...








Antwort von nikolaus-online:

I have very good experience synonymous with aufskalieren and Tracking in AE done!



Antwort von line:

"nikolaus online" wrote:
I have very good experience synonymous with aufskalieren and Tracking in AE done!


Can you please send me again accurately describe it?

Thank you!



Antwort von michigrunf:

Wire To:
You post your work on motion tracking in order, whereupon a button "Bew. Stabilize" appears. Then you put one or two synonymous tracking points and the video is already stabilized.



Antwort von the machine:

"michigrunf" wrote:
Wire To:
You post your work on motion tracking in order, whereupon a button "Bew. Stabilize" appears. Then you put one or two synonymous tracking points and the video is already stabilized.


Yes, if thou hast well trackbare points and it is not too much is blurred;)



Antwort von michigrunf:

The thread creator said of a slight shake. "



Antwort von Markus:

"line" wrote:
... slight wobbling (Camera in hand ...

If the recording already blurred in the box (then see above hints), or is it a question of a future recording shaky free style?

In the latter case would be "Tripod" is a good option. If the scene is slightly rotated, which would be synonymous worth.



Antwort von hergerger:

The stabilization with the tracker is only possible if the tracking point on the whole clip is in the Picture. It is often better to save the picture with the help of an optical stabilizer to calm down. Boris Continuum has a good optical stabilizer. Boris Continuum is available as a 14 days trial, but as a plugin in both Premiere After Effects as synonymous.
http://www.borisfx.com/product/continuum/premiere_pro/version4.php



Antwort von Markus:

"A guest from Denmark" wrote:
The stabilization with the tracker is only possible if the tracking point on the whole clip is in the Picture.

It is in the AE reference for tracking synonymous change, so that a scene using multiple (eg, the following appear / disappear) content can be stabilized. This is obviously something Fuddelarbeit.



Antwort von hergerger:

"Mark" wrote:
"A guest from Denmark" wrote:
The stabilization with the tracker is only possible if the tracking point on the whole clip is in the Picture.

It is in the AE reference for tracking synonymous change, so that a scene using multiple (eg, the following appear / disappear) content can be stabilized. This is obviously something Fuddelarbeit.


Why the hassle, if you can avoid it? As a punishment, because you have no tripod used? :-)
Now, I hope that does not immediately turn a victim of censorship will.
http://www.borisfx.com/images/optical_stabilizer.mov








Antwort von Markus:

"The guest from Denmark" wrote:
Now, I hope that does not immediately turn a victim of censorship will.

Why "again"?



Antwort von hergerger:

"Mark" wrote:
"The guest from Denmark" wrote:
Now, I hope that does not immediately turn a victim of censorship will.

Why "again"?


Well, apparently you like one of my posts are not convenient you had a few days ago ruckzuck away. As a part you can see my IP (I had about you last year, probably the tip where) you'll know what I mean. Or are there still other moderators?



Antwort von Markus:

Mods I know not, but a lot of admins. - What did you think reprehensible written? ;-) Or was the relevant thread in another section moved?



Antwort von babalu:

"Mark" wrote:
Mods I know not, but a lot of admins. - What did you think reprehensible written? ;-) Or was the relevant thread in another section moved?


In the "Dirac's" Threat had a poster wrote:
"... I only post here under my account."

What I had replied:
"From this it is not synonymous better"

My answer was about an hour it disappeared.



Antwort von Markus:

"A guest from Denmark" wrote:
In the "Dirac's" - Threat ...

It must be a Freudian Vertipper been! ;-)

At the relevant posting I remember. I've actually deleted, since such teasing Page of anonymous are always the starting point for discussions on the page-long notification requirements and therefore ensure not just for high spirits.



Antwort von line:

Hello!

Thanks for the tips. Now I am at SmoothCam arrived, but very, very long synonymous when I convert the clip. So I will now test the AFX variants.

Incidentally, the clip is slightly blurred - had no tripod when shooting. Later I again with Tripod filmed, but the first is easy, despite the better Wobbler.

LG + Thanks for the answers.
Philine



Antwort von Matoff:

"Mark" wrote:
"A guest from Denmark" wrote:
In the "Dirac's" - Threat ...

It must be a Freudian Vertipper been! ;-)

At the relevant posting I remember. I've actually deleted, since such teasing Page of anonymous are always the starting point for discussions on the page-long notification requirements and therefore ensure not just for high spirits.


No Vertipper rather quiet irony. As synonymous deleted the comment. I have not yet read post of a guest in the same anonymous registered because their registration was gestichelt. The discrediting of the guests and synonymous insult as "anonymous coward", etc. have been tolerated and is not removed.
The page-long discussions on the notification requirement can be - as happened earlier - a clear statement by the operator for or against such a sure, easily avoided.
Now, you just censor next.



Antwort von PowerMac:

That such censorship of Markus' Page to happen, I thought. The fact that even in small "teasing" is censored, that worries me. No reason for me to write here next.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
JVC GY-HC550E 4K ENG Hand-Held camcorder vs Panasonic AG-CX350 Profi Camcorder
Remove Focus Breathing
Arri Hand Unit Hi-5
Second Hand Sony FS7 kaufen, auf was achten?
Kamera Fokus aus der Hand oder mit Gimbal?
Horror/Mystery Kurzfilm Blinder Himmel -- (fast) alles aus einer Hand
Neuer Tilta Camera Cage für Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro
ILM-Star Wars Special Effects aus erster Hand. Nur noch ca. 36 Stunden online!
Fotoserien aus der Hand werden zu einem Bild mit Superresolution -- zB. im Google Pixel 3 // Siggraph 2019
Blackmagic: Sicherheitswarnung für Resolve und Produktionstopp für Micro Cinema Camera/Studio Camera 4K
Camera Luts
LIFErecorder 8K camera
Alice Camera
Blackmagic Camera Update
DV Camera als Wandler
Blackmagic Camera Update 7.7
MOZA MOIN CAMERA
Apple 8K Professional Camera
DV Camera als WebCam?
Anschluss Camera ->VTR
Update Blackmagic Camera 7.7.1
mini hd-camera gesucht...
The 3D Camera that Hollywood Loved
Z Camera E1-mini Erfahrung ?
"Camera" für Chromakey
BM Camera Gehäuse Modding

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos