Logo Logo
/// 
Importproblem mit 5GB AVI Datei

Import Problem with 5GB AVI File



Frage von Leroy:
März 2006

Hello,

I have the following problem. I have a 5GB large AVI file, the length min of 26th has. I watch the file in Media Player s.gibt are no problems.

I Import the file into Premiere, I see only the first 3.20 min and can be synonymous only work with it.

Where's the rest of the file and why it is not fully loaded?

Mfg. Leroy



Antwort von Kellergeist:

"Leroy" wrote:
I have a 5GB large AVI file, the length min of 26th has.


This is s.der 2GB limit. Adobe, like other Programs synonymous (depending on the version), only processes files <2 GB. The individual AVI's should no longer be 6 min.

Greeting



Antwort von StefanS:

"Keller Spirit" wrote:

This is s.der 2GB limit. Adobe, like other Programs synonymous (depending on the version), only processes files <2 GB. The individual AVI's should no longer be 6 min.
Greeting


Sure?

If min 5 GB 26th are, are three-pronged approach to 2 GB of 10.4 min, 3.2 is not synonymous, and not 6th

I do not think that this is the solution.

The size specification, but fits into none of the schemes known to me. If there should be a DV-AVI, which would have 5 GB of either 23 min. his or min, the 26th approximately 5.6 GB.

Or is it a MJPEG codec? Or? Or?

More Info.

Greeting
Stefan








Antwort von Vaderle:

"Stefan" wrote:


Sure?

If min 5 GB 26th are, are three-pronged approach to 2 GB of 10.4 min, 3.2 is not synonymous, and not 6th

I do not think that this is the solution.

The size specification, but fits into none of the schemes known to me. If there should be a DV-AVI, which would have 5 GB of either 23 min. his or min, the 26th approximately 5.6 GB.

Or is it a MJPEG codec? Or? Or?
Stefan


Hello Stefan,
I'm sure.
Theoretically, your account is true
but only in uncompressed video and used None.

The amount of data of individual video frames, regardless of the content, when reading from the camera matrix is constant. But with the variety of image content, the compression starts. This color, contrast and motion play an essential role, ie, two sequences have equal length of time after the compression does not contain the same amount of data.

The different codec to compress the video's synonymous different.
For example, is an MPEG2 encoded video file much smaller than the same video in AVI format, even though both have the same playing time.

The 2GB limit) is in older imaging programs to software (integer numbers. Premiere has been particularly difficult to do so. In newer programs for digital camcorder, there are no longer the limit.

MfG



Antwort von Kellergeist:

Subject: Guest Thu 23.3.06 12:08

I had forgotten the login!

Basement Ghost



Antwort von StefanS:

"Anonymous" wrote:

Hello Stefan,
I'm sure.
Theoretically, your account is true
but only in uncompressed video and used None.


My calculation agrees almost synonymous with compressed video, and compresses with as DV-AVI, as the bit rate is constant. MPEG2 is also adjustable so that comes out a constant bit rate.

"Anonymous" wrote:

The amount of data of individual video frames, regardless of the content, when reading from the camera matrix is constant. But with the variety of image content, the compression starts. This color, contrast and motion play an essential role, ie, two sequences have equal length of time after the compression does not contain the same amount of data.


Correctly depending on the used codec. That's why I asked for it, but synonymous, we are talking about the codec at all.

"Anonymous" wrote:

The different codec to compress the video's synonymous different.
For example, is an MPEG2 encoded video file much smaller than the same video in AVI format, even though both have the same playing time.


Mostly yes, although a "normal" encoded MPEG2 (*. mpg file extension) may well be greater than, for example, a with DivX (= mpeg5) encoded file with the file extension AVI. And already we have again the question about the used codec. Why is it only responds None?

"Anonymous" wrote:

The 2GB limit) is in older imaging programs to software (integer numbers. Premiere has been particularly difficult to do so. In newer programs for digital camcorder, there are no longer the limit.


Agreed. I come from the other "camp" because I know the problems since 6.0 and not before, I was still in the race. In the old versions of Premiere's may indeed be so. It would be interesting now will probably synonymous times and the premiere version of the calculator itself

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von Kellergeist:

.. yes, yes, so many "if and but", and possibilities ...

But let's wait if Leroy is still writing more.

Bye




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Avi does not import
AVI import will not be displayed
Imports AVI watch on PS3? Help
Assistance, and Prem Pro Import AE Avis no more?
AVI files import problem
AVI's can not import into After Effects ...!
Import Problem with 5GB AVI File
AVI import: as sound, light blue and white picture only
AVI import at Pinnacle Liquid 6 Pro
Problem during the import of avi-file into iMovie
Vegas 6 will import only a few Avi Files
Panasonic nvgs500 avi unreadable after import
BRAW Toolbox erlaubt nativen Blackmagic RAW File Import unter Final Cut Pro
[IrfanView] kein AVI-file
AVI-File auf DVD
40 GB AVI File wie umwandeln?
Buntes Mosaikframe in erzeugtem DV-AVI File
Problem mit Video Import
Magix Video Deluxe: Kein Import v. AVI über 2 GB?
XDCAM - Import - Problem - XDCAM Transfer?
avi zu vhs problem.
kleines Problem mitgroßen DV AVI
Problem bei der Wandlung AVI -> MPEG2
DVD 8.5GB Kopieren
Vimeo 5gb - Limit ausnutzen - wie?
Vimeo Basic Mitgliedschaft: 5GB Speicherlimit eingeführt

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos