Infoseite // JVC GY-HM difference between 100 and JVC GY-100E HM

Frage von Darthharry:


I want to buy a small camcorder and I have zeroed in on the JVC GY-HM 100th Now there the with and without an E s.Ende. There a difference? Is the E for Europe or something else?


Antwort von Bernd E.:

Normally, the E stands for Europe, but here in general for the PAL 50Hz Model (synonymous in Australia for example, the small JVC sold as HM100E). In contrast to this is called the NTSC 60Hz Model HM100U. If this country offers a respectable dealer HM100 without a suffix, then one can assume that it is officially a HM100E. Ask before the purchase but can hurt in any way.


slashCAM nutzt Cookies zur Optimierung des Angebots, auch Cookies Dritter. Die Speicherung von Cookies kann in den Browsereinstellungen unterbunden werden. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Mehr Infos Verstanden!
RSS Suche YouTube Facebook Twitter slashCAM-Slash