Logo Logo
/// 
Magix versus Profiprogramme

Magix versus professional programs



Frage von Albaranas:
Oktober 2006

Hi folks.
I'm new here and have perhaps a very simple question s.Euch.
I'm trying now for about 2 years to work with Magix. Synonymous got the new version 2007 fetched. Unfortunately, there are problems here synonymous with performance. My calculator Dell 3.2 GHz, 2 GB of RAM should suffice. Nevertheless, I am with what Magix settings and accurate work is concerned not satisfied. (or do what's wrong) For these reasons, I would be interested in what professional programs can be better than Magix and which program or programs of which I can not be a university to ask them to work with them.
Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von steveb:

hi synonymous,

for the normal "hobby-cut", the usual suspects (Ulead, Avid, magix) completely. Often, it is the personal way of working is the key, which fits into a program.

I'm using is still a version Ulead 7er for "simple" things and only for larger projects first. Premiere can with its functions already "killed" and can be reached without an extensive training rather just frustration situations. But if it just may open up to unexpected possibilities.

Donloade times other than trial versions and try them out. Often you get good initial reading for older program versions after being missed.



Antwort von Albaranas:

Hi Stefan,
thank you for your reply. But tell me - Avid - but is not a hobby or program?
And what, then, is the difference between 'normal' work and professional work s.den programs. Sorry, but you see I'm still completely layman.
Greeting
Klaus








Antwort von PowerMac:

Avid Free DV is an amateur program.

I do not know what people here always complain about performance with its 3, something GHz machines. I've even just NEN Dual Core 2 GHz and can perfectly edit DVCProHD in 1080, including color correction and a lot of composing in real time. This is synonymous for HDV. Buys you a clever editing program!



Antwort von steveb:

but ... there are Avid synonymous of a "semi" solution.

hmm. how should I give you the difference between premiere and Magix explain. Give it a try. Then you know it.



Antwort von Albaranas:

OK re-learned.

Mac s.Power Question: What is your opinion, a clever editing program.



Antwort von PowerMac:

Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio



Antwort von Albaranas:

PowerMac Lieber,
thank you for your prompt but something very scarce answers. Can you give me maybe the difference between the Magix and the professional programs explain.



Antwort von PowerMac:

The professional programs are better.
Compare features, processing speed and workflow.



Antwort von cutaway:

Hello,

I can tell you a program with good workflow recommend, but needs some training time: AVID LIQUID.

If you want something simpler: PREMIERE ELEMENTS. Slashcam When there is a tutorial. Schau mal rein.

Regards
cutaway



Antwort von Chezus:

Stepless out alone and in cardiac appending clips in Premiere Pro.

You can do everything just to make much cleaner. Precise cutting, etc.

If you for example a scene in Premiere einkürzt you can cut the window frame by frame immediately see what you einkürzt. Magix When you have only to open a window. This makes the workflow a lot better. Encoding was synonymous with premiere better.

The difference you have to remember otherwise yes, it should not cost 10 times as much as Magix. Just test drive the whole thing. Trial download and test.



Antwort von hannes:

> Can you give me maybe the difference between the Magix and the professional programs explain.

At the Ruhr, we have such a drastic response questions:
"What is the difference between a pile Sche .. and a Mercedes 300"?
You have to put it out.

nix für ungut (;-))

hannes








Antwort von Albaranas:

Ok Ok Ok
I think I did `s now understood. Magix - at least a little - Sch ... .
So now you have me so far. I change.
Now there is a small difficulty. The program should be in German Language. All test versions had been in English.
I Schwanke synonymous nor between AVID and Premiere. However, these two versions, no way. Avi files to import. Is this normal.
Greeting
Klaus



Antwort von Bruno Peter:

Of course you can import only need to be careful if you Avi type 1 or 2 and maybe have to convert.

Take Premiere Pro 2.0, to get a lot of German books eg Unterstützug in training. The program is entirely in German tour operator Sprachenmix without the other "garage companies" in Germany allow.



Antwort von wolfgang:

I would still synonymous All other programs ... there were still about Ulead Media Studio, Canopus Edius, Sony Vegas - for examples of other products to mention.

Whether there is now a garage companies are anything, I dare not to judge.
:)

But of the products I have mentioned already exist in German (in the case of Vegas in the near future).



Antwort von Albaranas:

Super, thanks for the information.
What says the forum regarding the listed programs.
Garage Company? Sch ... Programs?
I think if I try all the variations I am there to become old and gray.
Would be more open type.
Greeting



Antwort von flying.camera:

NEN AVID for the beginning ... bravo na Try yourself in the free version ..
if you fit the workflow will remain under warranty.

Liquid? excellent program, unfortunately, is and has been s.AVID verscherbelt None knows how long it will be further developed as it is competitive in their own house there.

Oh yes Avid AVI and QuickTime * gggg is announced .....

you should have a general acquisition plan ... but then NEN MAC FCPro better still with the studio ... ned rounder'll find.

and s.WinSektor for the clean cut Edius .. and nothing else and ask ned cut off others in their network * ggg ...



Antwort von steveb:

"Albaranas" wrote:
Super, thanks for the information.
What says the forum regarding the listed programs.
Garage Company? Sch ... Programs?
I think if I try all the variations I am there to become old and gray.
Would be more open type.
Greeting


Compare it with such a car. Man the car looks like one might take. Then go to the car sits and houses, smell, test drives, screws and turns and what I still do. This is done several times and then has his favorites ...

Maybe, but each has a different favorite. And still synonymous of 10000 euro to 30000 euro. (Magix and Premiere).

Ergo: Just try your own, view, touch and so will you give a safe decision.



Antwort von hannes:

> I still synonymous Schwanke between AVID and Premiere.

Among these programs was the essential has already been said.
Of Canopus Edius is certainly synonymous 1st Choice, but why necessarily immediately in the regional team boxing? Even Dwarfs have small times.

I recommend for the beginning always Canopus LE2.
Saustabil, intuitively, extensively ...
However, in strictly



Antwort von wolfgang:

"hannes" wrote:

Of Canopus Edius is certainly synonymous 1st Choice, but why necessarily immediately in the regional team boxing? Even Dwarfs have small times.


Hmm, that would be synonymous but Premiere, Vegas or Avid apply ...

... I said no way, Edius NX - but rather as a pure software solution, or a maximum with the DVX (which are not more expensive than Edius alone).

But he should and must decide for itself anyway.



Antwort von steveb:

"hannes" wrote:
> Can you give me maybe the difference between the Magix and the professional programs explain.

At the Ruhr, we have such a drastic response questions:
"What is the difference between a pile Sche .. and a Mercedes 300"?
You have to put it out.

nix für ungut (;-))

hannes


@ hannes: You mean the corners s.der Ruhr, where the strange people around the burning trash can ... :-)

Because where I live (which is above the Ruhr), we compare it only with chickens and cows :-)








Antwort von Albaranas:

Hi,
thank you, thank you, thank you for the many tips and suggestions. I am currently in digital editing and Canobus Edius Pro 4 banisters. The guys want me but synonymous with a video card sale. If the program is ok and I need such a card really?
Greeting



Antwort von nogarages:

because you're under all programs is now just at the sole garagenprogrammm landed here mentioned.
finger weg! look there in the forum where even the ediusfreaks complain about the trash. Of course no one needs with today's fast computers no longer cut map. the DVX makes you popular with the other programs more worse than the real-time functional advantages

buy something sensible expandable plug_ins) (for Edius offers no reasonable manufacturer synonymous only something to (Boris is not a reasonable maximum vendor) an automatic garage door drive



Antwort von wolfgang:

It's nice if some anonymous write nonsense such, a must. None It is true in such a way that a garage Edius product. Since speaks more to the frustration of some souls, because Adobe no more plugins developed for the hardware - and no more plugins Canopus for APP developed.

Who still believes that a video card for the correct color output was unnecessary, which clearly shows eh forth what he versteht.Und of these things all the anonymous, always clear.

For the price question: the card also has its benefits - and is usually the case with Edius not more expensive than Edius alone (which is synonymous, but you can only compare the prices times).



Antwort von hannes:

@ Wolfgang

> The prize question: the card also has its benefits - and is usually the case with Edius not expensive ...

This is superficially true, but I admit to remember that I said in the past 8 years approximately 10.000DM s.Hardware in the sand had set.
Also of Canopus! Raptor EzDv ... all that is no longer supported.
To put it drastically to say: I have video hardware of the muzzle completely deleted. Bischen etc. The real-time what the make, I need not.
I have finally video with no money to earn. Thank God!

Muchos saludos desde el Golfo de Rosas

hannes

42 ° 14,964 `N, 3 ° 12,136 'E)



Antwort von Jörg:

Hi,
Canopus as a garage operation to describe me would be synonymous not invade.
Already, therefore, not because the concept of a garage at my very positive reception.
The question arises as to what could be the contributing writer who coined this term, so that should tell wollen.Erwähnen perhaps that there are some users, both Programs (AP and Edius) on the calculator have (had)
I would serve as justification for this term, however, immediately following ideas:
We write the 23.1.2006. Adobe announces the release of version 2.0. The program is multilingual in the trade to receive manual in German is bei.Aus.Ende. Basta. Updates since then? Nothing, nada.
The old plugins will expire in the next rule.

Now the complete opposite:
Let's go back to the late 2005: The head of Japan Canopus Announces Version 4.0 of Edius to. Delivery date of April 2006. The date was then just published in June. In short, then in Germany in October ausgeliefert.Mit meanwhile again 3 Updates. Whoever thinks that all these updates beseitgt error would know Edius but bad.
It has been forever, despite the long delay has not even managed to Canopus's own programs, which of the users were purchased separately, to integrate into the program.
What are the Ediusnutzer probably rightly outraged. Synonymous If the same user or not long before Premiere users with gloating comments
have demonstrated that this lack of support of sauteurer CanopusHardware in conjunction with APP2.0 defendant.
It actually seems a lot more painful wenns Money goes to his own.
A long time remained the question of support from Ediusianer unanswered.
Until it was so loud that it rained cancellations. Few went to his own money, then was synonymous again because someone who tried to be simple.
Whether Edius in one or other benefits even point would have to Premiere,
I would not dream to think that this program be re-buy. Once you update this orgy of 3.xx has witnessed (the 4 linked seamlessly from there) who is ever of its NLE at one of these updates was asked whether in the course of Photoshop updates with the same to be removed, (this is reality people, no joke) who is after this nightmare installs its codecs missing, his voice no longer invite could be a project on consolidation faultlessness hoped, after this project was destroyed ....... I could write more hours, will be difficult to do, someone else on this program empfehlen.Es unless it is malicious. That is all in Canopusforum Assessment. Even longtime, loyal Ediusnutzer now advise with the purchase of the program to wait. On Error freedom after all the disappointments of the past may well wait forever.

In the minutes of these thoughts I can, however, already better in the motives of Bruno meet at least as regards the definition of garage operations are concerned.
Gruß Jörg

@ Wolfgang
without additional hardware support NLE editing cards CC is not possible at all? Interesting approach, her listening, her hundreds of thousands of unsuspecting cutter .... Cutting card with which you have actually CC
controls as you do in the Vegas sky lifted searched before you are converted to Edius?



Antwort von wolfgang:

"Joerg" wrote:

@ Wolfgang
without additional hardware support NLE editing cards CC is not possible at all? Interesting approach, her listening, her hundreds of thousands of unsuspecting cutter .... Cutting card with which you have actually CC
controls as you do in the Vegas sky lifted searched before you are converted to Edius?


Jörg Oh, and where I have said what you once again I want to make? What is of me that the cut without CC was not possible? Whatever CC to be synonymous ...

That graphics card are in the (wrong) color output is so. YUV versus RGB .... times go looking if you think it is not clear.

Other points are once again children's false reports. I am neither of Vegas converts away - here I just cut a video in Vegas 7th But I have synonymous Edius 4 as a boxed version here, which I am currently without a run-up Canopus NX. And that's because I cut with my new PC is still on the 4-core system wait. And in the meantime, the software runs on my P4 3.2 Ghz with no problems.

Mir is pretty no preference whether it grabs your imagination that somebody more than a synonymous editing software in use can have. Is so.

Problems with language versions - but not current. Since 11.9. There are registered users of the update to 4.03 - which is absolutely no problem for me was to install, and what car the German language version.

Certainly - there are drawbacks and bugs in any software, you need just go looking. Examples? Your esteemed APP in the current version makes it difficult to users around, clean rausgerendertes HDV material on the disk to create. This is only with tricks - for a so-expensive software? Naja. Document to go? Gladly, it nachlesbar:
http://videotreffpunkt.com/thread.php?threadid=2924

With Edius 4 is a product available, which is quite stable and reliable running. Point. To assess whether someone dear with Edius, APP, Vegas, MSP, Magix synonymous or what ever wants to work, everyone should own

Mir ists no preference whether you are from your old hatred against Canopus out fighting again or not. On the rest of address is therefore a pity about the time.



Antwort von Wiro:

Wow - such a long post, Wolfgang, and you have only the word 4x Vegas inserted. . .
If your so funny weiterstreitet Markus is the thread may soon be heading into the "fun in the forum" must move ;-))

But what I wanted to say:
I have quoted me the (expert) Link once read.
Did exactly what a few days ago with an HDV-made trailer.
Once out of the 2.0-Appro timeline as. M2t exported, then this one. M2t HD Link by 4x in a row directly on 4 different tapes copied. Because nothing is rendered twice. Just one push of a button.

The one thing because you tried again unsuccessfully, is for a premiere connoisseur of everyday business.
Gruss Wiro



Antwort von wolfgang:

The one thing because you tried again unsuccessfully, is for a premiere connoisseur of everyday business.


Wiro, this is not an "expert links", but a link of users who suffer from a problem. But you can so your users Findings indicate ... maybe even someone says thank you to you as a functionary?

And do not tell "her" - I try not. I use Adobe no longer, since a long time.

Otherwise, I never knew that the word you soo Vegas hurts, old friend. Stupid thing. With Edius and Vegas, this edition is absolutely no problem.



Antwort von PowerMac:

I have noticed is Edius and Premiere is scheisse scheisse.
But Final Cut is really great. And all sides hate me.

Incidentally, the color space with probably a joke. Any video card, AJA ne cheap or BMD for 250 euros, the synonymous. Meanwhile, with the RGB / YUV so ne thing. LCDs and plasmas yes internal control with RGB to eh ... I maintain a well-calibrated 23 "LCD, for example, an Apple Cinema Display via DVI looks like good as a professional Panasonic plasma. And from the picture differs little from the terminal.

For SD and tubes it certainly looks different.

Concrete Tip s.den origin questions: Try everything decent. Edius actually has a few quirks, Vegas and Adobe is set naja. I tend to rate one of the big As: Apple, Adobe, Avid.








Antwort von wolfgang:

"PowerMac" wrote:
I have noticed is Edius and Premiere is scheisse scheisse.
But Final Cut is really great. And all sides hate me.


Nöö, your opinion is you enjoy.

"PowerMac" wrote:

Incidentally, the color space with probably a joke. Any video card, AJA ne cheap or BMD for 250 euros, the synonymous. Meanwhile, with the RGB / YUV so ne thing. LCDs and plasmas yes internal control with RGB to eh ... I maintain a well-calibrated 23 "LCD, for example, an Apple Cinema Display via DVI looks like good as a professional Panasonic plasma. And from the picture differs little from the terminal.
For SD and tubes it certainly looks different.



Eh, I say yes. But most users with amateur programs - or even Garabenprogrammen - probably have in their PCs stinknormale graphics cards. And no .... AJA or BMD

"PowerMac" wrote:

Concrete Tip s.den origin questions: Try everything decent.


That is still the best reference. The trials and free download, and then decide what a self-like. And not to hear this nonsense ...

"PowerMac" wrote:

.... Vegas is set


Where did you these pearls of wisdom come from? And because it is set, extended Sony Vegas 7 now to German, French and Japanese language versions .... and then hurtig set.

Powi - rarely laughed.



Antwort von Gast1:

"PowerMac" wrote:
Edius actually has a few quirks, Vegas and Adobe is set naja.


Aha. Vegas Has the beta testers with Edius therefore a second exotics already in use?



Antwort von Jörg:

[quote = "wolfgang"
Who still believes that a video card for the correct color output was unnecessary, which clearly shows eh forth what he versteht.Und of these things all the anonymous, always clear.
[/ quote]

now it is your assertion a few hours earlier! That's why I'll ask after dear .....
Let me quote you the same again. this time from a contribution from Canopus:
Wolfgang writes there:
So yesterday I looked at times Edius 4 installed after it came last week. My estimated Edius 3.6x was removed - forcibly. Ok, I should be quite synonymous.

And after registering I have the download to 4:03 made - which, unfortunately, only after the registration was available. "Unfortunately", because what if you do not want to register? Then we will have the latest versions do not seem to download. Ok, a policy question.

And behold, it installed itself with 4:03, the German auto-language version. Hmm, here I would have hoped for maybe a query gewunschen, but if I was not in the English version will remain - but for me this is almost a delicacy.
End of quote

Now I have much synonymous to me gewunschen in life, just as you, namely, a program that allows me the choice and for me this is no finesse. The idea that my Premiere Altversionen deletes, unbelievable.
So you practicing three criticisms s.der installation, this can completely synonymous quickly mitOK; OK relativizing. One would probably remain popular?

Hate to Canopus? Oh great kindness, nee Wolfgang, but anger over zusammengepfuschte Programs, the money and destroy many of the fun work s.der take. Anger on users like yourself, who, despite better knowledge, prayer wheels and a knee-jerk this program on every conceivable occasion synonymous nor recommend beginners.
On the rest of my comments address did you not feel like the time is too valuable for you? Na else do you yourself plenty of time for chatting incidental. This is so synonymous quite uncomfortable playing such a big hit down. Since no Echtzeitfähigkeitgedusel helps.
So that interested times a Picture on the things you can do for you are so minor, for which you lack the time I'm hanging on a screenshot.



Antwort von wolfgang:

Sorry, I'm saying:

Quote:
Jörg Oh, and where I have said what you once again I want to make? What is of me that the cut without CC was not possible? Whatever CC to be synonymous ...


I do not know is not always what you with "CC" mean ... no idea what exactly is CC.

And what with the language has to do - na bothers me a German-language version is not - not synonymous in English. Man has the choice - the notice was given some Thraeds next. On the question of how to get the English version, it was clearly said:

Quote:
Localize folder under Programs / Canopus / Edius delete ...


Source: http://www.canopus-foren.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=13107

Whether the developers think that an old version of Edius does with a new not - should take care of me? At least I do not need more old version when I installed the new. Drastic shortage, at least I saw it not - so much to "ok, ok, old Reininterpretierer.

And the picture on Photoshop is cute - just for me this error gabs not. I can therefore have nothing to say.

You know what? If you want to argue about futility, buy yourself a sandbag and hau it. Mir is actually too stupid, I have a customer video, which is eagerly anticipated.



Antwort von Jörg:

if you are still here vorbeischaust so in 2 minutes

C olour C orrection

it is good that the German-language version has become .....



Antwort von universl:

So, my experience are as follows:

Edius Broadcast:
===========

faster as it gets longer, I do not program in this price region gesehn, which is faster. is a video editing program, you have to rest for compositing programs use. but the speed is a factor for people, a lot of editors.

Adobe Premiere:
============

by a dubious error, I have lost a huge project. help from support gabs no or only insufficient. can do much, but it is slow. was in the 1.5 with a serious bug tainted, so wirds of my page from never used anymore.

Final Cut:
=======

fast, stable, and since the last update synonymous for the AG-HVX200 suitable. gibts nix to criticize except the operating system, but osx is already on the pc "rewritten" (the darwin-kernel adapted).
can, in fact everything.
is appreciably slower than Edius, but much faster than premiere

Sony Vegas:
=========

I've never really tested, I was somehow the whole usability of spacy. was just nothing for me personally.

Avid:
====

avid to say I only one: the opposite of intuitive avid. there is nothing logical, but nothing. for all other programs mentioned (except vegas) sets out you're doing and stop times s.anfang, successful experiences are rapidly. when is the avid frust quickly and do nothing else.

My Conclusion:
========

final cut or Edius.



Antwort von wolfgang:

And where I said that no color correction to be possible?

Universl times can his approach be congratulated - the tests, collect experience - and has a clear opinion. With me is the same: For me it was like Adobe Premiere for him a defective part, as I've tested it back then. Massive crashes. Ulead MSP was significantly better. Even better was Vegas - and had for a long time HDV Edius be ahead.

My Conclusion: Vegas or Edius.



Antwort von Albaranas:

Hi,
Help me seemed indeed a very controversial discussion losgetreten to have.
But please, with all love - you do not hit the heads that are synonymous with each other verbally lieb.
I have read the harsh criticism of Jörg s.Edius times s.die boys of all the digital editing. (Of course, anonymous)

Here the answer:

Hello,

The article is very biased and has written in some places quite synonymous * True, but it is not factually correct but still more polemical.
If you like, do I like the individual notes kommentieren.
The decisive factor should probably be that Edius is absolutely stable and fast (synonymous with long and large-scale projects) and all the latest technologies, formats and standards (hence the many updates that should be no errors, but free (!) And new features Supports new formats, camera technologies brought to you from other manufacturers for expensive money purchase, or to the man waiting in vain).
Crucial synonymous, the fact that Canopus is a thoroughly clean solution in software and hardware provides you with other providers do not get. The author writes about this now that you have a cut card is not needed here and professional editors as evidence indicates (the nachweilich disproportionately with NLE editing cards work) underscores the impression that the author does not really matter in it. Nevertheless, different opinions are always good, you are to every conceivable program but still find whiners. Only orient yourself s.besten s.denen the synonymous use of the program ...

* (about the delay in delivery - and the times are wrong announcement was definitely at NAB in April 2006 - delivered in English in the German end of July and August)

Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von wolfgang:

With a Jörg now expected to argue that the boys of digitally cut so a clear interest in selling s.der Canopus solution - always clear. However, I share the content their representation pretty much entirely.








Antwort von Albaranas:

Hello Wolfgang,
the "danger" is not my opinion, because so synonymous DS Avid, Adobe and Ulead sale. The programs are either expensive or more expensive. In addition, I have a personal conversation with different people get a good feeling. Here was me of the one or other solution or acquisition ever discouraged. I think I will be the "threat" to suspend with DS and make a deal. For beginners like me, the guys explain to me very patiently what's what and why you need it. Or just not synonymous. That of course creates trust. And if `s not working, I can with a (borrowed) baseball bat still in Munich and take the matter clear. (Of course, fun) When `s interested, check out the guestbook.
But fun aside from the intervening 38 answers (when, interestingly, more than 600 calls), I can win the following insight.

Edius is very good and scrap
ADOBE is too slow and has obvious errors
AVID is too difficult
VEGAS is still good, but not next to be developed
etc. etc.

When I'm not in the program diversity and drown meanwhile wants to be poor (see contribution of Hannes, Hannes and I do not suppose the Vermögenslosigkeit wants [you have to be careful how you write something]), I must seek a pragmatic solution.
Unless one or more of the other contribution of my opposite convincing, I will probably, if necessary, may, perhaps for Edius decide.

Greeting
Albaranas



Antwort von cutaway:

Hello,

so far nobody has mentioned the program LIQUID. I entered and it can only recommend. Very intuitiv.Günstig at ...... ersteigern.Es is synonymous to a forum, which is highly recommended.
www.sprungziel.de/wbb/wbboard/.

Sincerely,

cutaway



Antwort von hannes:

> I think I will be the "threat" to suspend with DS and make a deal.

I can reassure you that this is absolutely not a "threat" is in your situation with distance the best thing you can do. In the case where you're in good hands. I get no commission, but the competent advice of "MLH" often most needed when it comes to editing and DV cameras went.

To "cut card":
I am now 70 years old and have, unlike you, TIME and without end (;-))
If a project requires computing receives it and, during the siesta or at night. The saved money I invest in a good Tempranillo or prawns or fresh fish. Since it is much better created!

However:
If one with video must earn money, you can cut a card in a few months ago have paid off. Even small queues add up s.Ende of the day, and since time is Money.

happy and edit
molt rekords desde la Bahia de Roses

hannes



Antwort von Jörg:

moin,
First of all let me thank my allerherzlichsten pronounce s.Wolfgang, and although that, in addition to its contributions of long now synonymous nor assumptions about me of the following contributions of long safe.

First of all, I think it is good that the topic starter is certainty about statements made picks. To view mature customers. Secondly, I find it logical that the sale of a product from an existing relativization of the problems out. To validate these arguments, I will come.
The fact that consumer and manufacturer of a product defect is different as old as the trade s.sich. That Bavarians and next still people living south of Prussia with the word pleasure in the mouth turn
All of them are full of history books.
In detail:
I dated the statement of the Heads of Canopus on the appearance date of Canopus in late 2005th I am really confused here, even more wrong, however, the Munich dealer. Mr. Yamada has already announced in
June 2005 the release of V4.0 of.
http://www.dvpoint.de/s.asp?p=/120.html the period for implementation of its own software into the new version is even longer. The embarrassment over the place is not even bigger.
To view over Munich's updates:
QUOTE: hence the many updates that no errors should
the mature buyer likes the correctness of this statement by the judge himself Annex.
Munich question: what is the translation of the Bavarian
Anglicisms actually fixed issue (problems)?
After such remarks, I resist any further comment on the contents of the justification, pfüati Buam.
Let wirs at that, the questioner is obviously a choice as I just read a lot of fun to update and bug finding,
nor so much, should you ever have any important settings search
Of course beyond Easter, teasing look all hiding behind corporate logos and other places that will be great fun ....
Gruß Jörg



Antwort von Uwe:

"Albaranas" wrote:

Unless one or more of the other contribution of my opposite convincing, I will probably, if necessary, may, perhaps for Edius decide.


Regardless of personal preference + what was already written here => 3 reasons why I work with Premiere Pro:

- Best collaboration within the Adobe family "=> Photoshop, After Effects ....

- The best quality plugins are in the overwhelming majority for Premiere Pro, After Effects + Final Cut Pro manufactured => for Vegas sometimes for Edius as good as ever!

- Good professional help + you will find countless tutorials for Adobe products in countless forums ...

But these discussions here are repeated at regular intervals with almost the same main actors ... ;-) - You drag the trials, work + a bit so you will quickly determine which program you are better. And it retains the 3 above reasons in mind:))



Antwort von wolfgang:

Gibs finally ... the thread starter has decided (fortunately, despite all Oddities here).

Where I would have argued that as no color correction was possible - the answer you remain unchanged guilty, rather Jörg. Well, I always clear why.



Antwort von Jörg:

"wolfgang" wrote:

Who still believes that a video card for the correct color output was unnecessary, which clearly shows eh forth what he versteht.Und of these things all the anonymous, always clear.


what will you be here again now interpret in your own statement?



Antwort von PowerMac:

"color-accurate output" does not refer to "the process of Farbkorrigierens s.sich" but to "preview farbkalibrierte while cutting."



Antwort von wolfgang:

DU hast claimed:

"Joerg" wrote:

@ Wolfgang
without additional hardware support NLE editing cards CC is not possible at all?


Only not in the stands of the quote you mentioned - and synonymous otherwise s.None body. And simply because I've never said that, without cutting card no color correction is possible.

You draw it, that I note that you stop again just have lied? Nee, was just a question, gell? Or is it the way of the "digital cut" to write - that you do not stop them? Pick from me, it is no preference.

@ Powermac,
"color-accurate output" refers both to "the process of Farbkorrigierens s.sich" as synonymous to "preview farbkalibrierte while cutting." The first without the second halt not really go.








Antwort von nico:

Oh friends, to finally hear.

You do not even believe how different this Erbsenzählerei on the p ... go!



Antwort von figae2001:

"wolfgang" wrote:


Only not in the stands of the quote you mentioned - and synonymous otherwise s.None body. And simply because I've never said that, without cutting card no color correction is possible.

You draw it, that I note that you stop again just have lied? Nee, was just a question, gell? Or is it the way of the "digital cut" to write - that you do not stop them? Pick from me, it is no preference.

@ Powermac,
"color-accurate output" refers both to "the process of Farbkorrigierens s.sich" as synonymous to "preview farbkalibrierte while cutting." The first without the second halt not really go.




Antwort von PowerMac:

Wolfgang Oh god, you're hard of term? I-to your favor-tries that with the correct color output to define, because the Jörg've misunderstood. And now you're wrong and define it so that you Jörg Kanonfuter new offer?

Quote:
Who still believes that a video card for the correct color output was unnecessary, which clearly shows eh forth what he versteht.Und of these things all the anonymous, always clear.


Of course it is nonsense that you have a video of Kate on the process itself braucht.Das Color correction can be synonymous software alone. For a calibrated output to the monitor, almost as a base for color correction, you need the video card but.



Antwort von Jörg:

"wolfgang" wrote:
]

synonymous and otherwise s.None body. And simply because I've never said that, without cutting card no color correction is possible.


then you're too stupid, I would have almost said, your own posts to read, you have the selbstverstädlich here claimed.
And for the allegation of lying had you in comparison, a gef ...
, we leave that, you're impossible to stop



Antwort von figae2001:

a heart and a soul to her two.



Antwort von wolfgang:

Powermac, of course you need for the process of color correction itself no video card - this is trivial. One can indeed synonymous with one graphics card and display korrigeren, then stop in the blue or the red or the green, but certainly the wrong inside. So when the correction will make sense, need to hold a properly spend video card, and a calibrated monitor.

But: I did not originally of the "color correction" is spoken, but of a "correct color output." Color correction - CC-Jörg raises here the whole time in the discussion - not me. And unterschiebt me his CCs ...



Antwort von PowerMac:

Super, then everything is resolved and we all agree.



Antwort von noch ein wolfgang:

aehrrlich wolfgang,
without an allegation against your Edius received to try you, as always without any substantive argument with your style and your ichschreibsolangebisichselbstglauberechtzuhaben eternal rufmordgeschichten impressive to schinden.armes sausage. your accusations of ignorance s.joerg, I desert astrein of whom I expect to support it seems you were not you laberst most useless vehicle you are only a ubiquitous know -

lieben gruß wolfgang



Antwort von wolfgang:

People with your type - loveliness post anonymously - you can not support anyway. As synonymous?

The accusation came the ignorance of a surveyed company - not of me. Strictly speaking, I share not the times - I think rather that Jörg very well have a clue. But before I throw Jörg, an increasingly anpinkeln reason to want to. Because he hatred of God and the Canopus world. Because it goes bad. Why always synonymous. And to me, "Why always synonymous" fairly no preference is. In any case, this constraint is so strong that he had a regularly unterschiebt things that you never said. Here nachlesbar on "CC".

And Canopus is not "My" dear namesake, or whatever you called it. Neither I have shares, nor the company belongs to me, nor do I work for this company. But I think the same, they have good products.

I am so not under the compulsion or the obligation, as something "to have received". If what you want of Canopus, na then turn away but to contact

Quote:
Canopus Ltd.
Bergstraße 16-18
D-56412 Hausen Ruppach Gold

Germany

Business Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 clock to 17:00 clock
Friday: 9:00 clock to 12:00 clock

Phone:
+49 2602 1069 0

Fax:
+49 2602 1069 169

Technical Support:
+49 2602 1069 100


There will be helped!








Antwort von hannes:

> There will be helped!

because you're sure?



Antwort von wolfgang:

And if not, not my problem ists, Hannes ...
:)



Antwort von noch ein wolfgang:

"wolfgang" wrote:
The accusation came the ignorance of a surveyed company - not of me. .


but you hinterfotziger querulous zitierst they have the same sufferings pfui several teufel



Antwort von wolfgang:

So who is hinterfotziger? One of the dials, or one that just out from the anonymity is abusive?

You, my friend, do I not long since probably the water, which is concerned Hinterfotzigkeit.



Antwort von steveb:

I think now it is about time this thread should be taken to the grave ...



Antwort von DWUA:

Quick steps:

"Stay healthy"

Sincerely,
DWUA



Antwort von Himmi:

Himmiherrgottsakramentzefixhallelujamilextamarschscheißglumpverrekts!

Jörg Sogt but the various Gschichtsbücher wos vo!
Jo, the Lord Yamado, Yahomo, Yagehoma, yes, the sin of gscherten
Saupreißen, the Japanese!
Gschichtsbücher, sogt he knows the sowos?
The Jörg!
By whom? Vo de Russn? By the French?
Selber habs her there up there in eierm swamp on "paper" known?
Yes, it knows about Clo-paper? Des is des what ma hernimmt instead
Nettle, so net it burns!

Your old Fritz eich hot but erscht ordered the potatoes to cook,
before they eat you! The pommes fritz!

Vo ... because Gschichtsbücher avijix need only learn to read!
I need Kaan frustrating Preiss. The best and Guate
san sowieso scho fled down to us.

(Wia allet and other wa? Feel HIA sauwohl here, wa?)



Antwort von Wiro:

Since there is the beautiful song:

The Berlin and Munich
yes they've got so happy,
Munich say because the "S (ch) s.Preiß,
yes you are and remain my star! "

The Berliner say again
to Munich is full of charm:
"Man ick hab you much prefer,
ick and take you uffn arm! "


So isses halt in Germany ;-)
Gruss Wiro



Antwort von PowerMac:

Why does a thread s.Ende always pesudo-literary Scheiss?








Antwort von Himmi:

Naa kloana so isses halt net (!) In the Federal Republic oana!

Aufm Arm nehma lass mer scho us happy, but net vo oam debtor,
where billions of euros of debt gmacht hot, and where the front of the
highest court demanded that I pay a no.

Jo mei, vül Göld ausgebn, debt and yet infinitely nöch mocha.
Large gscheit redn therefore, Gehde grad yet.

But dös still want to sue: Vo of the whole Republic.
So sans the Berliners.

Himmiherrgottsakradie.

Prices sans halt, Saupreißen ....



Antwort von Jan-Paul:

After seeing me through this morass of posturing and inflated durchgekämmt Offtopic idiocy, I still synonymous my thoughts are going.
I'm more of a Noob synonymous in terms of cut. I have with Final Cut Pro and Premiere geschnitten. I find both very OK. But in the long term Final Cut seems to be faster and I fands of handling better.

Most of the other things listed here are kenn ich gar nicht. The editors I know are an Avid and Final Cut Pro and Front synonymous constantly argue about the merits of their programs. And if by chance I do not work with a Mac, would I now Avid users.

Greetings from Berlin



Antwort von wolfgang:

Well then you are always accustomed to quarrels. There appears to be no richer subject of dispute as the dispute over what NLE better, prettier, bigger, prettier was ... we would have only 5 or 7 camcorder, it would probably be there.

And so I am Jack try.



Antwort von Albaranas:

So dear people,
over the last few posts, I do not know whether I am happy or not. In any event, the problem with my original little to do and actually I like this proliferation is not.
Opposite of fun and has Frotzelei None was. But just do not.

I have decided for Edius and the boys of digital editing.
I just feel there must be in good hands and on the basis of my inexperience anyway most believe what they say. Our IT department has the hardware gecheck times and given their OK.

Maybe I am so remorseful after some time back and the Cannobus opponent must make apology, perhaps, but I swarms synonymous of the program. Nevertheless Who `s interested should email their link and not delete me some time for an initial experience report.
Many dear greetings and heartfelt thanks again for the numerous assistance. (I think you'll miss me even a little)
Albaranas



Antwort von Albaranas:

Hello Forum,
schaut doch mal my experience report.

Magix versus professional programs - Experience Report Edius 4

Greeting
Albaranas




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Canon EOS R5 versus R5 C versus C70 versus R3 - welche Kamera wofür?
Performance Magix VDL versus Powerdirector
Adobe Premiere Elements versus Magix Video deluxe
OT Pinnacle 10 versus Video de Luxe 2006 von Magix
Pinnacle 10 versus Video de Luxe 2006 von Magix
Apple 8K Professional Camera
Focal Clear Mg Professional: Neuer Referenz-Kopfhörer mit verbesserter Membran
Lexar: Neuer Professional CFexpress Type B USB 3.1 Kartenleser mit bis zu 1.050 MB/s
SanDisk Professional Pro-Blade: Modulares SSD Speichersystem für Kameras mit USB-C Aufnahme
Vlog-L versus Braw
1080p versus 4k Aufzeichnung
Panasonic NV-GS500 versus NV-GS400
Follow Focus Sachtler versus Manfrotto
Qualität von FlashVideos versus WMV etc
JVC HC500 versus Panasonic CX350
Blindvergleich: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K versus 4K - Wer erkennt den Unterschied?
"Nero Express 6 + PowerDVD + PowerProducerGold" versus "Nero Reloaded Vollversion" ?
"Haken" von NeroExpress ( was: "Nero Express 6 + PowerDVD + PowerProducerGold" versus "Nero Reloaded Vollversion" ?)
magix
Magix 16:9 Format
Magix Video Premium
MAGIX Video delux
Videoschnitt mit Magix
MAGIX Video deLuxe?
Pinnacle vs. Magix: Szenenerkennung
Unterschiedliche Versionen MAGIX?

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos