Logo Logo
/// 
Re: DIY - Rüssel MEMS Mikrofon(e)

New Panasonic camcorders



Frage von GildaSR:
März 2020

Hallo NG,
I'm looking for the new camcorder of Panasonic NV-GS300. Can it already
somewhere to buy? He should now come out in January.

Thank you

Gilda





Antwort von Günter_Hackel:

On 07.01.2006 07:04, GildaSR wrote:

> Hallo NG,
> I'm looking for the new camcorder of Panasonic NV-GS300. Can it already
> Somewhere to buy? He should now come out in January.

Hello
synonymous Price Pirate 3.0 Although there a lot of test reports yet
Dealers do not




Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Günter Hackel" wrote in news post
Re: New Panasonic camcorder # # #
> On 07.01.2006 07:04, GildaSR wrote:
>
>> Hi NG,
>> I'm looking for the new camcorder of Panasonic NV-GS300. Can it already
>> Somewhere to buy? He should now come out in January.
>
> Hello
> Synonymous Price Pirate 3.0 Although there a lot of test reports yet
> No Dealers
Although the number is even higher than the 'old' 250iger, the new
AV equipment missing, SVHS, DV even believe - Inputs. What justifies
actually the new number? What is better than zBsder 250iger?

Gruss
Detlev







Antwort von Günter_Hackel:

On 07.01.2006 11:46, Detlev Hoffmann wrote:

> "Günter Hackel" wrote in news post
> Re: New Panasonic camcorder # # #
>> On 07.01.2006 07:04, GildaSR wrote:
>>
>>> Hi NG,
>>> I'm looking for the new camcorder of Panasonic NV-GS300. Can it already
>>> Somewhere to buy? He should now come out in January.
>>
>> Hello
>> Synonymous Price Pirate 3.0 Although there a lot of test reports yet
>> No Dealers
> Although the number is even higher than the 'old' 250iger, the new
> Device missing AV, SVHS, DV even believe - Inputs. What justifies
> Actually the new number? What is better than zBsder 250iger?

Hello
first times, I have geeirrt at price you can have all the pirates
Amount of test reports of the previous models, of the 300 yet.
And to your question: You can ask things! ;)
Who looks through already, when a new device is really new or whether it
only eineVariation with minimal changes of the person or persons
Predecessor models. Customers expect new models in ever shorter
Intervals and thereby harming themselves in the long term I am familiar with
Camcorders particularly the devices of Sony. As it was in my
Camcorders so that a series, a simple equipment
and good sound and picture sharpness and arrangements offered. The successor model of the
same series was then 2 or 3 useful and 1 dozen superfluous
Gadgets, but the picture was less sharp and the scheme was
"hectic". 2x, I have such "Verschlimmbesserungen" experienced once
for Video8 and Hi8 equipment at once. In my first computer, I am
stuck, I have quite long and will probably synonymous
reserve until it collapses;)
To put it in nutshell: There is no logic in the
Series, in contrast to earlier, I can not discover any case
gh




Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Günter Hackel" wrote in news post
Re: New Panasonic camcorder # # #
> First time: I have geeirrt at price you can have all the pirates
> Amount of test reports of the previous models, of the 300 yet.
> And to your question: You can ask things! ;)
...
> To put it in nutshell: There is no logic in the
> Series, in contrast to earlier, I can not discover any case
> Gh

Well, exactly what I said - all the more agitated behind the new products
ago. Mistegal whether the thing now is better or not, hauptsache later. On
5MP best - although it only applies for Still Image (most know this yes only
not at all ...)

Grüßle
Detlev





Antwort von Franz Schupp:

> Although the number is even higher than the 'old' 250iger, the
> New
> Device missing AV, SVHS, DV even believe - Inputs. What justifies
> Actually the new number? What is better than zBsder 250iger?
>
The 400 has the additional adjustment s.Lens.
Franz





Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Franz Schupp" wrote in news post
news: dps2da $ qnq $ 00 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
>> Although the number is even higher than the 'old' 250iger, the
>> New
>> Device missing AV, SVHS, DV even believe - Inputs. What justifies
>> Actually the new number? What is better than zBsder 250iger?
>>
> The 400 has the additional adjustment s.Lens.
> Franz
>
>
... and inputs for less? Schlechter exchange :-)
Detlev





Antwort von Franz Schupp:

>> The 400 has the additional adjustment s.Lens.
>> Franz
>>
>>
> ... and inputs for less? Schlechter exchange :-)
> Detlev

400 Inputs: Audio, AV, SVHS, DV - as in the 250er
What is missing?
Franz





Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Franz Schupp" wrote in news post
news: dps3lt Tuf $ $ 00 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
>>> The 400 has the additional adjustment s.Lens.
>>> Franz
>>>
>>>
>> ... and inputs for less? Schlechter exchange :-)
>> Detlev
>
> 400 Inputs: Audio, AV, SVHS, DV - as in the 250er
> What is missing?
> Franz

Sorry I have read, because the 400 is the 'old' series!

Moreover, the Preisdiff. to 400 simply too great (in my eyes) because
dei 250er get already for 785, - Euros.

Detlev





Antwort von Wolfgang Pfeiffer:

Hello,

> Furthermore, the Preisdiff. to 400 simply too great (in my eyes) because
> Dei 250er get already for 785, - Euros.

Kuckt look after you for what price the Panasonic NV-GS 400 as a virgin
get on ebay. (850? Plus transportation, plus a little tremor)
--
MfG
Wolfgang




Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Wolfgang Pfeiffer" wrote in news post
Re: New Panasonic camcorder # # #
> Hello,
>
>> Furthermore, the Preisdiff. to 400 simply too great (in my eyes)
because
>> Dei 250er get already for 785, - Euros.
>
>
> Kuckt times but after what price is the Panasonic NV-GS 400 as a
Virgin
> Get on ebay. (850? Plus transportation, plus a little tremor)
> --
But not the German Pal version, and probably only from Hong Kong
Inch with fees. Yesterday, a 250er observed, which is included
Replacement battery for 930 Euros left - second hand goods!

Ebay for me almost always on sale there ....

Detlev





Antwort von Wolfgang Pfeiffer:

Hello,

Detlev Hoffmann wrote:

> "Wolfgang Pfeiffer" wrote in news post

>> Kuckt times but after what price is the Panasonic NV-GS 400 as a
> Virgin
>> Get on ebay. (850? Plus transportation, plus a little tremor)
>> --
> But not the German Pal version, and probably only from Hong Kong
> With Inch fees. Yesterday, a 250er observed, which is included
> Replacement Battery for 930 Euros left - second hand goods!
>

The device comes from Hong Kong, but it is a PAL version, works so far
magnificently. With customs fees (16%?) I had expected, I needed so far
but not to pay, even though the package after the label of inches open
was.

MfG
Wolfgang




Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Wolfgang Pfeiffer" wrote in news post
Re: New Panasonic camcorder # # #
> Hello,
>
> Detlev Hoffmann wrote:
>
>> "Wolfgang Pfeiffer" wrote in news post
>
>>> Kuckt times but after what price is the Panasonic NV-GS 400 as a
>> NEW
>>> At ebay gets. (850? Plus transportation, plus a little tremor)
>>> --
>> But not the German Pal version, and probably only from Hong
Kong
>> With Inch fees. Yesterday, a 250er observed, which is included
>> Replacement Battery for 930 Euros left - second hand goods!
>>
>
> The device comes from Hong Kong, but it is a pal version, does
previously
> Splendidly. With customs fees (16%?) I had expected, I needed
previously
> But not to pay, even though the package after the label of Inch
open
> Has been.
>
Unfortunately, a work colleague with a product (camcorder synonymous) less Gkück
had. Customs duties were at 130 euros, it was so still, Shipping 25
Euro - synonymous OK. Now he has a defect s.der Cam and Panasonic Recalls
at an address in Japan. This is no longer funny.

Then buy me but I prefer to 250er (the 400 has no great eh
Advantages) and is good.

Greetings from timid ;-)
Detlev





Antwort von Detlev Hoffmann:


"Franz Schupp" wrote in news post
news: dps2da $ qnq $ 00 $ 1@news.t-online.com ...
>> Although the number is even higher than the 'old' 250iger, the
>> New
>> Device missing AV, SVHS, DV even believe - Inputs. What justifies
>> Actually the new number? What is better than zBsder 250iger?
>>
> The 400 has the additional adjustment s.Lens.
> Franz
>
Today the 250iger get, and is synonymous to the Focus ring :-)
Detlev






Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Capturen in VD(Mod) eines Camcorders
Kauf eines zu mir passenden Camcorders
Welche Linux-Software zum Bearbeiten von Videomaterial eines Camcorders
S-VHS Aufnahmen per D/A-Wandler des Camcorders auf den PC bringen (DVD)
Welche Kamera? Sony Alpha 7 III, Panasonic GH5, Panasonic GH5s oder Fujifilm XT?
panasonic nv gs 22
Panasonic NV-GS 8
Panasonic g70
Panasonic HC-X1000
Panasonic AG-UX180
Panasonic FF s-line
F: Panasonic Videokamera
Panasonic NV-GS140
Panasonic NV-GS11
Panasonic hc-x1, ag-ux180
Panasonic AJ-PX5000
Panasonic VariCam LT
Panasonic G90
Stabilisator Panasonic GH 5
Panasonic GH2 4:3
Panasonic G6 Bildfehler
Panasonic NV-GS60
Panasonic NVDS27
Panasonic NV DA 1 an PC anschließen
Panasonic vs. JVC
Lüftergeräusche Panasonic HC-X1

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos