Logo Logo
/// 
Nächste FInal Cut Pro Version vor ausgewähltem Publikum präsentiert

Next Final Cut Pro version presented to selected audiences



Newsmeldung von slashCAM:
Februar 2011

Hier geht es zur Newsmeldung: Next Final Cut Pro version presented to selected audiences




Antwort von Jörg:

unbelievable, magnificent, pretty much amazing ....

I am looking forward to the presentation today.



Antwort von dustdancer:

do not forget that stevie will be present this time;).





Antwort von Jörg:

because it will already be some transfer, with the same enthusiasm in the choice of words ...



Antwort von Christian Schmitt:

Oh, if you work a few years of intensive s.einem Project, it can be after completion but still present with flowery words, right?
Or would you prefer something like:
"Well, it's kind of finished, I guess, um, dunno what to say, hmm, well it's the new version, but it still edits video, so no big deal here, I mean, it is not rocket science I guess ... "



Antwort von Axel:

Normally, one expects more of QVC and the likes that even scouring pads and Fußnagelknipser with superlatives have sung. Even rocket science is more cautious in the choice of words than Apple, because, Jörg right.



Antwort von baerenbold:

Is it really of importance, what can the various hangers-APPLE-s.Verehrungs effusions from the stack? We know now but for years ...



Antwort von vfxhansi:

*** Note of admin: of coming here ***

"Christian Schmidt" wrote:
it's ... is not ... "

Ever seen the sign a notice next to the SHIFT-# Ä? Guess what it is ...



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Bernard E." wrote:
Who cares about the choice of words?

You should do a little more work s.deinem reading, so far you are referring to my comment. This is unfortunately not solved plenty of stupid to recognize words.



Antwort von Bernd E.:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
... You should do a little more work s.deinem reading, so far you are referring to my comment. This is unfortunately not solved plenty of stupid to know so ...

To the post, my comment relates s.allerwenigsten now - that should be synonymous but from the context clear. You see, we had written almost simultaneously, and your posting was at the time when I launched my not even visible.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Neel" wrote:
Well, drag & drop is more of what the DAC section of the industry,

Pfaahahahaaaa ... clear. What should an AVID user synonymous complete nonsense to say otherwise? As the only program on the market, which is similar to a nonlinear editing only synonymous, what ever had. Klaaaar and have it implemented so synonymous, right? Because Avid users have become more stupid, or what? The fact that the presentation of the features (and ONLY if the feature!) Of the audience applause at Alpha Dogs and elsewhere were in was a mistake, eh? They clap when they consider what is superfluous. Understand.

Apart from the fact that each of the half-way with Final Cut Pro uses the keyboard knows no end, all recognize to mention the fact that he has in the Mouse Combo with even a further light-years more opportunities.

Eat clear. Next dream. Hide yourself behind your only solipsism and 3m nose. Turn just next to the spot. You'll see what you like. Which NLE before which fear has and must have is obvious. A fortiori in such statements.

Classic Avid users. Phew. is exactly the shit before from the outside world and from any kind of change that which has led the company to where it is now stuck. "Too little, too late" says one.

There's the blinkers really synonymous in Avid purple? LOL



Antwort von NEEL:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Neel" wrote:
Well, drag & drop is more of what the DAC section of the industry,

Pfaahahahaaaa ... clear. What should an AVID user synonymous complete nonsense to say otherwise? As the only program on the market, which is similar to a nonlinear editing only synonymous, what ever had. Klaaaar and have it implemented so synonymous, right? Because Avid users have become more stupid, or what? The fact that during the presentation of features (and ONLY if the feature!) Of the audience at Alpha Dogs and elsewhere gave applause?

Apart from the fact that each of the half-way with Final Cut Pro uses the keyboard knows no end, all recognize to mention the fact that he has in the Mouse Combo with even a further light-years more opportunities.

Eat clear. Next dream. Hide yourself behind your only solipsism and 3m nose. Turn just next to the spot. You'll see what you like. Which NLE before which fear has and must have is obvious. A fortiori in such statements.

Classic Avid users. Phew. is exactly the shit before from the outside world and from any kind of change that which has led the company to where it is now stuck. "Too little, too late" says one.

There's the blinkers really synonymous in Avid purple? LOL


Oha - an angry young man ...



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Neel" wrote:
Oha - an angry young man ...

LOL ... Dumb-classical excuses for people without real arguments and realize that what they had never synonymous.

Poor.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Neel" wrote:
... Who plays in the basement workshop film production and film producing solar roof, which does not need a Avid. As are all isolated solutions in question.

Awesome. An Avid users of all First, the word "island solution" into his mouth! :-D

I will the children like Coppola, Murch, Fincher and the Coen brothers mail times and they report your so grown-up argument and ask how they so blind (; and stupid and childish ... ... .. And.?) Be can.

Quote:
Avid on the other page is nunmal the industry standard in general.

Not really come out often, right?

Quote:
This is important in the post or when working with channels.

Oh! Thanks for enlightening me! I'm going to ZDF and RTL ask why they hide all their Avid's before me. From the entire post-houses for the I top of that, I will work nationwide synonymous demand an explanation.

Quote:
Practical example from the present: My Avid hard drive I clamped under my arm, drive of Berlin to Stuttgart and then cut with a cutter next

Oh wow ... But since we haste! I have, of course, can never do!

Quote:
I just do not work with those together ...

So to all the free time to expect you, I envy you VERY real.

Quote:
Avid is widely and rightly so.

What precisely synonymous the pro-market share of 60% Final Cut Pro Avid absolutely to 40% in the U.S. alone satisfactorily explained! Thank you for this!



Antwort von 7nic:

Although vfxhansi is an ass, but he's right.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"7nic" wrote:
Although vfxhansi is an ass, but he's right.

And that makes a polemical getrolle you from all the big heroes. * Pat * Good boy.



Antwort von 7nic:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"7nic" wrote:
Although vfxhansi is an ass, but he's right.

And that makes a polemical getrolle you from all the big heroes. * Pat * Good boy.


That was my first impression. You with the big wooden hammer put forward your opinion. Does not make you likeable. However, I share your opinion.
Short Ass, has the right. ;)



Antwort von B.DeKid:

What is this? Is this a new PC vs. Mac thread yes?

How about if you just hold it creates what you have?

And keep the sound adequately - no preference whether right or wrong?

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von shipoffools:

Strangely, it always tries her apple types with the sledgehammer ...
If you get a Mac recently included the Great mad now?
Previously there was a sticker as a bonus with half-eaten apple ...



Antwort von Mantas:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Neel" wrote:
Well, drag & drop is more of what the DAC section of the industry,

Pfaahahahaaaa ... clear. What should an AVID user synonymous complete nonsense to say otherwise? As the only program on the market, which is similar to a nonlinear editing only synonymous, what ever had. Klaaaar and have it implemented so synonymous, right? Because Avid users have become more stupid, or what? The fact that the presentation of the features (and ONLY if the feature!) Of the audience applause at Alpha Dogs and elsewhere were in was a mistake, eh? They clap when they consider what is superfluous. Understand.

Apart from the fact that each of the half-way with Final Cut Pro uses the keyboard knows no end, all recognize to mention the fact that he has in the Mouse Combo with even a further light-years more opportunities.

Eat clear. Next dream. Hide yourself behind your only solipsism and 3m nose. Turn just next to the spot. You'll see what you like. Which NLE before which fear has and must have is obvious. A fortiori in such statements.

Classic Avid users. Phew. is exactly the shit before from the outside world and from any kind of change that which has led the company to where it is now stuck. "Too little, too late" says one.

There's the blinkers really synonymous in Avid purple? LOL


synonymous only one can say of Final Cut Pro is frustrated but not want to admit it:)



Antwort von Axel:

That you see - windows typical ('m assuming that Avid and Premiere on OSX crawls in the thousandths range) - to doggedly. Such a thread is Febreze for the forum, this is against the stench. Abbreviated course you all the aggro out attacks, two facts remain as balance sheet:
1. You can work with any software.
2. We are all assholes.



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

I do not.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Paleface" wrote:
Premiere is the best!

This belief is underscored painfully synonymous of your website, yes.



Antwort von WoWu:

Hey ... class, a super smart Hansi ... babbles a lot and says nothing.
And read it can not synonymous:
Quote:
Hodgetts with does not expect a release of Final Cut Studio 4 before 2012




Antwort von shipoffools:

Just an "oops-now-I-come!-Hansel" here last straw. Permanent bad mood and the whiteness with devoured the spoon. - The brother of MB?
Hopefully the Render break is almost over.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:

Once the current generation of 50 + years old, adaptable incompetent NEEL, um, Avid users are away, the only ones that still hold the flag above Avid because they shit over everything else, is the company with.


Uiuiui, have you got one from the boss on the cap? Was I perhaps? If you cut since 1990, you are probably even a 50 + and hates us younger, oha.

Hansi Oh, do not take it so hard ... If nothing works, you simply turn s.die clerics here in the forum. Then you are allowed to hate me together, synonymous in your Gaddafi type (; fetch it ever umbrella :-))

Avid's just A naughty program that runs on cheap boxes synonymous ... For color matching can be synonymous but sitting around somewhere an older FCS system have. I know some make it that way. And yes, if Final Cut Pro finally comes down of this QuickTime Gamma Shift disaster, it might come as a serious program in question ...



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Neel" wrote:
If you cut since 1990, you are probably even a 50 + and hates us younger, oha.


Would be great, eh? Then you had what was almost an exception could pass as "cons", eh? Poor. I've stupidly at the Cal Arts started to studying. I'm not retrained Hartz IVer like you, sorry. : -*

Quote:
For color matching can be synonymous but sitting around somewhere an older FCS system have.


LOL ... what a sly and effciently workflow. A true professional! :-)))

Quote:
if Final Cut Pro finally comes down of this QuickTime Gamma Shift-disaster

:-D ... wonderful. You it's not really embarrassing at your stupidity again and again put on the show's new so what? Ah yes, the cute "Learning by Doing" Futzis get their "expertise" of the computer-IMAGE (from 2004) ...



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
Hodgetts with does not expect a release of Final Cut Studio 4 before 2012

Oh yes ... klaaaaaaaaa Larry Jorden, etc. can not hold a candle to the Yes, right. What does the true and logical. Especially when their own (shaky) helps the argument, it is of course taken at face value! :-D



Antwort von B.DeKid:

@ Vfxhansi

But please be as factual and pass your time to tone NEN bissel - thank you

It may well be yes, the idea of matter, but you have your choice of words and your way of formulating your things are more for the Popo.

So shut s Factually, we know now that you rejoice at the Final Cut nei.

Alla

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von EThie:

Quote:
Would be great, eh? Then you had what was almost an exception could pass as "cons", eh? Poor. I've stupidly at the Cal Arts started to studying. I'm not retrained Hartz IVer like you, sorry. : -*


Now I understand you better. The Cal Arts in California, as you have probably synonymous learned the cold? Finally, the world champion Americans in the coke consumption.

No, your style and your behavior only allow such a thought. With such a "professional" I would not shop. Moreover, there is no preference to me, what software does one interests me the end product, not the way there.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Ethie" wrote:
The Cal Arts in California, as you have probably synonymous learned the cold?

And I actually thought it might be nothing more stupid and merkbefreiteres come.

Wow.



Antwort von WoWu:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"WoWu" wrote:
Hodgetts with does not expect a release of Final Cut Studio 4 before 2012

Oh yes ... klaaaaaaaaa Larry Jorden, etc. can not hold a candle to the Yes, right. What the true, logical own. Especially when the (; shaky) helps argument, it is of course taken at face value! :-D


Oh yeah, I had forgotten ...
Quote:
While the invited crowd was small, it was a Who's Who of leaders in the post-production community. ....... including me, ...... to a short meeting in Cupertino

Since he is of Canyon Cinema is gone, but, except Toutorials more appreciable come.



Antwort von Jott:

But he (Larry Jordan) is a widely read opinion with subscribed and blog. Apple has yet hingekriegt prima: Breaking in can be a group of such multipliers at their own expense, show a bit of software, with coffee and a biscuit - only invest a few dollars, and after a few hours, the good news already advanced to Colombia. Marketing is still horny, right? Apple learns of RED or the other way?



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
Since he is of Canyon Cinema is gone, but, except Toutorials more appreciable come.

:-))))
A zero number in Comparison to him that dares its importance in the industry to question. Clean. We see who was on the guest list and who does not!

Anyone who does not realize that he built in 20 10 Hodgett cited as a legitimation for his confused talk ... s.weia. Where he (came out as the info) just yesterday wrote

Philip Hodgett "wrote:
It would mean so my predictions about the timing [...] are way off.

Bravo. The statement of Mr. N. "A clear structure can be [...] find anywhere else." a pattern seems to be gaining more and more s.Klarheit, as well as my observation of the underground research work.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Piers" wrote:
Silly religious war here.

I for one am looking forward to the new Final Cut Pro, because I hope that then finally the bugs are gone, and annoy me now and I can think about a purchase because of the color correction. The "religious war" is probably broken because I dared to keep the Avid interface is better. Nevertheless, I would not of a "religious war" talk, but rather go out like this, that a Gaddafi's son has strayed by mistake into the forum here :-) Alternative: As an author I would say that this boy is received at attention on the 40 and so s.ungelösten some problems with rumschleppt him, which he tries to compensate with aggression. Actually, the classic case of midlife crisis. And then buy those candidates like status symbols, which is just synonymous a Mac ... only the youth that will not come back this :-)



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Jott
Quote:
Apple learns of RED or the other way?


My speeches, Jott :-))

The marketing methods seem to change.
Hansi but they have removed probably from the Jüngerfprum of RED and because he recently bought his first iPod and so excited, he kills himself now for his new idol.

Let's just wait times s.and 2012 will see next, what you need at least for hardware to determine whether the bugs are out, whether they finally have ne new surface and perhaps synonymous one or the other common codec.

I think it is not a religious war. Let's wait until the holy enlightenment from Cupertino us to go down.



Antwort von -paleface-:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Paleface" wrote:
Premiere is the best!

This belief is underscored painfully synonymous of your website, yes.


You can insult me, maybe my page ... but put up with Premiere non * in * g



Antwort von vfxhansi:

LOL ... since WoWu but feels caught.

What a tangled Geseire forever. Completely disjointed.

2012, bugs, common codec, holy enlightenment ...

AUA. Wat'n Liar Liar. :-D



Antwort von Axel:

@ Vfxhansi
Welcome to the forum I noticed were not previously. Very refreshing, this Stitch-in voice monotonous murmur of the Forum everyday. Hint: Leave your opponents recover in between, this is sports, and the thread will last longer ;-)))



Antwort von vfxhansi:

An excellent explanation and best example of why it in max. 2-3 years s.wirtschaftlichen be the end of anyone or be bought up and scrapped. Friendly expected.

Quote:
... Steve's synonymous with no hardware-Via-gra.

Blaaaaa süüüüüüüüülz schnatter .... * yawn *



Antwort von Piers:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Piers" wrote:
But a fundamental and universal "X better than Y" there can never be.

Above all, I want synonymous YOU are suggesting that I as of better and worse speech in the context of purely Cutter.


So please excuse me, but I assume that YOU do nothing.

When I read through your scribblings so, I am inclined to feel that you are suffering under akkut psychological obsolescence ;-)



Antwort von WoWu:

@ Axel
Somehow ... not bad, the description:
Quote:
Very refreshing, this stitch voice

do you have to know that sample was the result of a gruesome experiment ... :-))

But I know not what rumlabert the needle there, Final Cut Pro is no Apple product, but of Macromedia.
And I do not know why he is so proud of his 98er Carbon synonymous code. 2007 Apple has already said, this is old hat and not really portable ... everything would have to be rewritten in Cocoa.
Apart from that, no Final Cut Pro is expandable to more carbon, but on X-long code to Cocoa. quite apart from that pretty much run all the other Programs no longer synonymous with carbon. Only the very base of Final Cut Pro ... that's just the problem, but of course that is Hansi the greatest. Who knows but does not know what he is really talking.



Antwort von nicecam:

"Anne nervous" wrote:
I do not.

What Does your answer? The last few minutes before your post would be subject during the following question (; border back chronologically):

1st Axel
2nd Mantas
Third -paleface-
4th Nikon user
5th B. DeKid
6th 7nic

In between there are indeed times degree 17 minutes. And if you have not grad-between updates on F5 ... 'm a bit confused.

Huiihh ... now running with Markus Lanz Thilo Sarrazin ... leave as it gets ...

Do you understand what I mean? :-) :-| :-( ;-);



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Emu" wrote:
Apple has ridden the former flagship software simple and moving down the stream

Oh god ... another one of those incredible, solipsistic nonsense. LOL!

Nee clear ... synonymous here again, people like John Legend, Franz Ferdinand, Thomas Newman, Paul van Dyk and and and and and are all, as opposed to YOU, of course, just stupid, haphazard lemmings, right?

What with Apple Logic 7 Series has made the page because only you dream of. Which explains why you are so telling nonsense, otherwise you would have to admit it, yes. Oh ... nee nee! Density is only next, or ... uh ... I've got it! Use it and not let the stupid stick. Wow, that iss so revolutionary times, right?

Quote:
actually made and what they have always done so far: everything bundled, made a war trophy, but always with the aim to sell the hardware

Oh my god ... wilt thou .. tell me about, dass .. that want to sell their stuff?? Oh come on! That would be the behavior of a clever Wirtschaftsunternehemen! Yuck!

Otherwise iss all right?

Quote:
(Similar happened so synonymous with FCS, because that is synonymous not Apple's own invention).

Naaaaaaaain ... Next, when I want to tell of it have bought Macromedia, huh? Perhaps even that (to date) was written by the inventor of PREMIERE! Or that DVD Studio Pro DVDirector times of the German company was Astarte? LOL ... you're really funny. And so smart.

Quote:
... you see so many s.den bugs in their own software (not related to FC, but in general including OS).

Boh. How right you are. This is really the argument in general. Since haste me though! How often I think to myself "Man, if Apple's software finally so completely bug-free and error would only like Cubase or Windows!" ... jo. A really clever argument.

Quote:
If that incident tomorrow to set FC, so be it

Fortunately, you could at Stone Mountain or Adobe or so * * stable company like Avid never happen. Completely logical. As I said, incredibly clever.

Quote:
- Where is the long-awaited successor of Shake?

You know, I make 'n deal, right? You show me anywhere that announcement of Apple, then you get an instant answer. Well? I mean, you're not going to talk of something of which you have no plan, right? Who is already so stupid and said something that he can not prove?

Exactly.

Quote:
This is less likely at companies such as Avid or synonymous Steinberg, as do only one thing.

A cool logic. Let me know if you want to build the next Media100 and Macromedia, right? With a sharp business sense, yes nothing go wrong! ROTF

Quote:
The great advantage of Avid's just that one is not forced to buy a Mac

REAL, or? Just like the sow in the BMW dealer finally gave me the full set the gun on his chest where I wanted to go to VW dealer! And THEN weig, then



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"WoWu" wrote:
Apart from that, no Final Cut Pro is expandable to more carbon, but on X-long code to Cocoa .... blaaa ... imaginative ...

Even the sweet MuMu, right? Annoyed that he has nothing but a poor, ragged Book and has nothing s.echten s.Start facts or knowledge, so he tries ranzuschmusen s.andere here ...

Just a min s.Plan least in terms of Carbon, Cocoa, etc. Then you may have to come back. Oh yes ... and reading comprehension? Jo. Could use a little oil once synonymous. But thank you my point again (completely unintentionally, as completely confused) unterstreichst, but was really not necessary.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"WoWu" wrote:
Apart from that, no Final Cut Pro is expandable to more carbon, but on X-long code to Cocoa .... blaaa ... imaginative ...

Even the sweet MuMu, right? Annoyed that he has nothing but a poor, ragged Book and has nothing s.echten s.Start facts or knowledge, so he tries ranzuschmusen s.andere here ...


Wowus Book is quite informative and well written, I am currently s.Lesen. S.davor hat! I'm assuming that you do not have something on the plate. Otherwise you would probably here rumproleten hardly as moderate losers ... !



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Neel" wrote:
... I am currently s.Lesen.

Well, most definitely! :-))))))))



Antwort von NEEL:

"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Neel" wrote:
... I am currently s.Lesen.

Well, most definitely! :-))))))))


Yep! And if you were not so shit, would certainly synonymous WoWu times to ask her for a copy ... But no, I forgot, you know it all, smart asses ...

PS: Somehow, Apple is right for you ...



Antwort von Mantas:

"Neel" wrote:

PS: Somehow, Apple is right for you ...


hehe;)

and always come with the thing that windows is not stable, without considering that for almost 10 years xp is gone and my example known in their macs and windows 7 install on stability are happy:)



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

"Nicecam" wrote:
"Anne nervous" wrote:
I do not.

What Does your answer? The last few minutes before your post would be subject during the following question (on the back border chronologically):

1st Axel
2nd Mantas
Third -paleface-
4th Nikon user
5th B. DeKid
6th 7nic

In between there are indeed times degree 17 minutes. And if you have not grad-between updates on F5 ... 'm a bit confused.


Great :-)

As would really fit almost all posts. It was referring to but Axel's sentence: "We are all assholes."



Antwort von Axel:

"Neel" wrote:
"Vfxhansi" wrote:
"Neel" wrote:
... I am currently s.Lesen.

Well, most definitely! :-))))))))


Yep! And if you were not so shit, would certainly synonymous WoWu times to ask her for a copy ... But no, I forgot, you know it all, smart asses ...

PS: Somehow, Apple is right for you ...


Up, he probably needs to ask not synonymous, if you lend him the Book ...
Completely pointless thread, but you smite fine.



Antwort von dustdancer:

more popcorn please. mister vfxtrolli has already determined are three academy awards in the board;). he's everyone's idol.



Antwort von DV_Chris:

After reading this thread raises a question:

Why does the moderation by trolls to vfxhansi not like? A respected platform as Slashcam can lose only if we can provide virtual sociopaths like vfxhansi.



Antwort von ratoe66:

"DV_Chris" wrote:
After reading this thread raises a question:

Why does the moderation by trolls to vfxhansi not like? A respected platform as Slashcam can lose only if we can provide virtual sociopaths like vfxhansi.


... Finally sign a contribution you can get.



Antwort von NEEL:

"Axel" wrote:

Completely pointless thread, but you smite fine.


I do not know how you are, but such aggressive Störmolche me spoil the fun s.jedwedem thread. I have done this as Zivi enough with psycho-patient and had always been happy when closing time was .... Slashcam for me is also a kind of celebration this morning and escaped patient I really do not feel ... There is nothing but peaceful and nice people, but unfortunately synonymous attack two, three massive behavioral problems such as trolls Ballhaus and its smaller VFX brother here, and everything everyone. People like WoWu are sure to argue, but understand what the cause of. I read the book and follow the threads, I'm certainly not always agree, but I do not understand why more of this low by making this ballroom / VFX Spacken is necessary ...



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"DV_Chris" wrote:
After reading this thread raises a question:

Why does the moderation by trolls to vfxhansi not like? ....


A: There are no mods on Slashcam
B: The Community, the packs usually synonymous itself
C: Each can / should be allowed to present his own opinion, if he does this respectfully
D: We must not engage in any divorce ** and should be considered to proceed or just silence

.....................................

The way that maintains its VFXHANSI Articles may not fit some, so he has won the right to express themselves.

What I Perso. but yet again like to mention is that - and this is actually directly vfxhansi s.dich again - you / you but please aggressiveness the "take out the voice Why should -. because in the end you make this so no friends or, more accurately, what before you say no then interested.

Conclusion - it's not necessary here skilfully any scrap and opinions of others to want to quote and try to refute it.

Personal attacks against people their books or websites are virtually taboo!
If you want to comment on what then you may criticize my spelling, for example - that make others happy and I feel almost synonymous over s.Popo ;-)

.................................................. ...

So stay fair and Leuts wenns does not suit you what is being typed simply
PLONK * * and is good.

to high Jackets A news announcement follows a product but to say the least anyway fully BS is coming!

So quiet blood and next go!

MfG
B. DeKid

PS: Can I dye Final Cut Pro, the surface actually pink reminder, I'd find. full Schnicke ;-)) LOL

PS2: Never lose the humor people ;-)



Antwort von Axel:

"DV_Chris" wrote:
Why does the moderation by trolls to vfxhansi not like? A respected platform as Slashcam can lose only if we can provide virtual sociopaths like vfxhansi.


Because it significantly strident pro-Windows trolls with the name Zizi Piller and males over 20 pages in part been allowed to hand out its filth, and because it would be so one-sided. Because also humbled by the appearance of the CS5 and Mediacomposter 5, the soft weeping of the Final Cutter's mind at all so struck that now everyone is happy about their new chutzpah. Always with the brave men is synonymous's boring in the sandbox ...




Antwort von NEEL:

Well sure. As an old anarchist, I am synonymous for freedom of speech. The agreement will judge free on ...



Antwort von DV_Chris:

Thanks for the explanation. I am still of the opinion that a forum can be a substitute for therapy and it is sometimes necessary, to protect users from themselves.



Antwort von WoWu:

More objective but the thread easily.

Hansi is simple yet sometimes falsify what I have to say and tells him what parts of Final Cut Pro in Carbon and which are written in Cocoa and explain briefly times, including X-code is used and how it all with the ProAppsKid related.
Based on the design, it is then well have falsified my statement and confirm his assertion.
Quote:
Especially when you consider HOW old Final Cut Pro really (Carbon code in '98!) Is

That would be one for all easily verifiable thing.
If only there for a re-issue an unqualified surge has yet done with. But he should at least have a chance.

@ Neel
I think you had him because of his "many years" experience to an estimated (to) 40.
I think on the other hand .... not even 20 .... I think he knows just where the button on his keyboard <RETURN 'is one and only to the "disciples" who can not keep up in forums such as RED and now a new attempt at a popular level starts.

But we will indeed see, as he supports his claim.



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"Neel" wrote:
You already know all that smart asses ...

Ui ... But there iss a very frustrated and dolle böööööse (that it must be presented so easily) ... LOL

"Neel" wrote:

Yep! And if you were not so shit, would certainly synonymous WoWu times to ask her for a copy ...

Wow ... if you knew how much I am angry grad. Phew. That I may experience the "unclear structure, smug Better-Knowles-style, didactic about trivialities and lack of sound understanding" not s.eigenen eye ... yes. An anger.

No, iss clear. And even though I am the only one of anything at all to this point could keep a show of it but funny enough until now, despite several reminders, NULL ... nothing ... nada example of Neelebub came from ... Funny, no? Only fully constructed so stupid talk, but I'm the "troll"? :-D Jo. Makes sense. Pffff ... Welcome to Germany!

And who is not a little sarcasm of aggression may differ (??!) ... :-D I can just for the intention, nothing for interpretation. Where in asshole, smart asses, Spack, shit, of which no one is of me, does not leave much room for maneuver. But hey ... I'm an aggressive troll ... :-)))))

So impoverished. Who himself (and especially the so'n thread you have not read:-D) SO seriously that can not be taken seriously.

It bores me now synonymous, do not worry. The poor NEELzebub something factual, not polemical entirely fictitious bullshit is what little brat does not always take the pass. Where nothing is ...

Bussiiiiiiiiii



Antwort von vfxhansi:

"DV_Chris" wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. I am still of the opinion that a forum can be a substitute for therapy and it is sometimes necessary, to protect users from themselves.

Hach what great words. That just does not read the principle and elsewhere play again exceed your intellect, I see.

: -*



Antwort von alibaba:

Hans, you're a horny Type: -=



Antwort von DV_Chris:

Your German is about as high quality as the degree of your socialization * sigh *



Antwort von Mantas:

@ Stockholsyndromhansi
hm but you're a troll and an idiot.

so my ladies and gentlemen, come to this article, a text with bold fonts and words like lol ...




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
DRINGEND: Letzte Version Final Cut Pro 7.0.3?
iMovie (2013) is an unreleased version of Final Cut Pro X with a consumer U
Neue Version von Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.4.1 // NAB 2018
Cut with Final Cut Pro X: Second World War Epic Movie 'Unknown Soldier' Breaks Finland Box Office Record.
Test: Logic Pro X als Audio-Editor für Final Cut Pro X?
Kurznews: Was Logic Pro X über die Zukunft von Final Cut Pro X aussagt
Final Cut Pro X 10.3.1
Final Cut Pro X 10.09 - Bereitstellen
Final Cut Pro in Hamburg?
Workflow Final Cut Pro X
Cinema look, Final Cut pro X
Fragen zu Final Cut Pro X
Testversion Final cut pro x
Final Cut Pro-X Untertitel Workflow
Final Cut Pro x-Dateien Import?
Kurznews: Handbuch zu Final Cut Pro X 10.2
Deutsches Final Cut Pro X Training
Problem mit Final Cut Pro X
Gratis Final Cut Pro X Workshop
Final Cut Pro X - Basistraining (Deutsch)
Final Cut Pro X - Welcher Mac
Final Cut Pro X-Freelancer gesucht!
Final Cut Pro X reagiert nicht
Final Cut Pro X Clips verschwunden?
Final Cut Pro X 10.1 mit 4K, neuer Medienorganisation u.v.m.
Final Cut Pro X - Das umfassende Training v.10.1.3

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos