Logo Logo
/// 
Schnitt-PC und Software für Canon HF100

PC interface and software for Canon HF100



Frage von Addie:
August 2009

Hi All,

when I look at a Canon HF100 household with, what I need

a) s.PC performance
b) Cutting Program

to liquid

Cut a * native) and how we can
b *) for example, can cut as an intermediate to.

So far I have HDV editing with Edius NEO1.1 with both the Canopus HQ codec, can cut as synonymous natively without problems.

Edius would keep me happy, because I do not have to re-familiarize, but maybe I need to upgrade Edius NEO 2, because I do not believe can cut NEO1 AVCHD.

What is really the current status is that we should already AVCHD (and nearly the same) with (; reasonable hardware and software cut) as HDV?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

NEO2 can digest AVCHD synonymous only an intermediate codec ".
With NEO1 you can cooperate with the HQ codec problems editing AVCHD.



Antwort von Addie:

And makes the quality difference, AVCHD on intermediate or Canopus HQ codec has different requirements and s.The PC performance (; the minimum performance?)





Antwort von beiti:

"Addie" wrote:
And makes the quality difference, AVCHD on intermediate or Canopus HQ codec
Canopus HQ is still an Intermediate Codec. As such, it takes a lot of space, but minimizes the requirements s.The computing power of the system. With Canopus HQ, it plays virtually no role was included in the system where the original. The processing works noticeably better than that of native HDV and at lengths better than that of native AVCHD.

Incidentally, I do exactly what you have before: I have the HF100, convert your source material in the Canopus HQ codec, and cut it with Edius Neo 1st

My PC (; AMD Athlon 3500 + with 2 GB) is so slow that I could cut out any native HDV. Through the detour, however, works Canopus HQ HDV and AVCHD without problems. Only the real-time preview of effects, some hooks, I have to render before.

If your computer is so fast that he can cope HDV natively, you can make out with Canopus HQ practically everything. What remains with Edius Neo (; no preference whether 1 or 2) is scarcely possible, is native AVCHD editing.



Antwort von beiti:

Another thing:
Here http://www.fxsupport.de/blog/07_08.html
You can download some of the original files from the HF100 to test.



Antwort von Addie:

Thanks for the info!

[quote = "beiti"]
"Addie" wrote:
If your computer is so fast that he can cope HDV natively, you can make out with Canopus HQ practically everything. What remains with Edius Neo (; no preference whether 1 or 2) is scarcely possible, is native AVCHD editing.


Ah, okay, then it's always more to the native AVCHD editing, if all of "at least the fastest 4-core i7 and 8 GB of RAM and fast talking GraKa" ;-) if you want to cut smoothly?

Is not synonymous with AVCHD but unlike HDV in terms of quality, right?
So I give the project with HDV at the moment in Höchter quality as a MT2 file from (; may Popcorn Hour and I play it so safe to DV tape). When I do this with native editing, is the M2T file behind a lot bigger, but I see on my 50 "plasma no difference.
Guess if I AVCHD with NEO + HQ codec import, it is synonymous no perceptible loss of quality for the layman, right? Do not know yet in what format it all makes sense with what settings s.end prints. Have you as a tip?
Popcorn Hour can play superviele format, but ultimately I want to create synonymous times BD (; is only with 2 or NEO), an external program.

How do you bring the HF100 your movie files on your PC? I have a multi card reader, I can make it? Or should / should always connect the camera via USB?



Antwort von beiti:

"Addie" wrote:
Ah, okay, then it's always more to the native AVCHD editing, if all of "at least the fastest 4-core i7 and 8 GB of RAM and fast talking GraKa" ;-) if you want to cut smoothly?
So it is. And even if you have 4 cores so it will not go smoothly with Edius Neo, because then you'd have to change for example, Sony Vegas, which is optimized for native AVCHD.
The Canopus HQ codec elegantly avoids all these problems. My own ancient Calculator is indeed the best proof.

Quote:
Guess if I AVCHD with NEO + HQ codec import, it is synonymous no perceptible loss of quality for the layman, right?
The import or the Convert HQ to be perceived in any case. If anything is somewhat critical, it is later exported.

Quote:
Do not know yet in what format it all makes sense with what settings s.end prints. Have you as a tip?
Popcorn Hour can play superviele format, but ultimately I want to create synonymous times BD (; is only with 2 or NEO), an external program.
I give my movies are still in MPEG2 from (; because Neo is nothing better can be 1) and play them with the WD-off TV. That works without problems, but is not 100 percent lossless (; for example, I sometimes see in the sky over steps, which were originally not there yet).
Neo 2 is synonymous to spend in H.264, which would at least be theoretically better. If there really is (, so if the encoder which is good), unfortunately I do not know.
Blu-ray way, you can either take MPEG2 or H.264.

Edius Neo in the way you can archive the project files at a later date your archived raw material once again walk in Canopus HQ, the Project and then reopen again weiterschneiden in original quality to it. Perhaps it is an interesting option if you are later dissatisfied with the quality and again want to re-render, without in the meantime, the big HQ files need to be archived.

Quote:
How do you bring the HF100 your movie files on your PC? I have a multi card reader, I can make it?
I have the RF connected 100 still never s.den PC (; not know what). It will take care of my card reader. However, I had the card reader first miss a firmware update so that he could read SDHC.



Antwort von Addie:

The shades of blue with the sky when I was with my HDV files once synonymous noticed - unfortunately, I had the native uncompressed files are no longer to determine whether this is better off. I'm normally not that picky, but now it has been disturbed me somewhat. Do not think I've got verbaselt in the settings a bit.

Quote:
because then you'd have to change for example, Sony Vegas, which is optimized for native AVCHD.


Mmm - is my only question is how you write in s.end NEO 2:

Quote:
which should at least be theoretically better. If there really is (, so if the encoder which is good), unfortunately I do not know.


Or is there already experience at Vegas?
Hmm, if it would be the ultimate, then I would familiarize myself of course, synonymous in Vegas - if I get it, and Ulead Canopus, then I would most certainly savvy synonymous.

But remains synonymous to be seen how well the Canopus encoder in H.264 is output. Since the Canopus HQ codec is very good, at least I can not imagine that such an output encoder absolute crap. But you never know ...



Antwort von beiti:

I understand that Vegas is already Smart Rendering with AVCHD, ie, at least for a longer setting, it is assumed the original 1:1, so that the encoder quality is just around the interfaces play a role. However, remains the problem of high system requirements.

I think that native AVCHD is cut rather a comfort issue than a quality issue. The image quality you get with Canopus HQ and a good encoder synonymous under control, so that a normal observer sees no disadvantage. The memory requirements for long-HQ is no longer an issue (and, except to make documentaries) from a tremendous amount raw material.
If the only advantage of the native cut that one directly with the AVCHD files could losschneiden and saves the time for converting. But the faster the calculator will be, the less is the weight. Except for news reporters, where every minute counts, is that synonymous no further arguments.

For my part, I would be synonymous with not one superaktuellen Calculator upgrade to Vegas want. I would rather because of the H.264 output to update Neo 2 (, 120 euros) or equal to Edius 5.1 (; Crossgrade 300).

With external encoders, I have been synonymous rumprobiert. But, unfortunately, very few of the outstanding Canopus HQ files can be opened (; they would have to VfW) interface support. And once again use an intermediate or save even uncompressed would be absurd. In this respect, a built-in Edius H.264 output even of advantage.



Antwort von Addie:

Quote:
For my part, I would be synonymous with not one superaktuellen Calculator upgrade to Vegas want. I would rather because of the H.264 output to update Neo 2 (, 120 euros) or equal to Edius 5.1 (; Crossgrade 300).


Think synonymous, which is s.sinnvollsten. As I said, I do not think that the encoder will be worse than other manufacturers' lengths!

Thanks for your help!



Antwort von Addie:

[quote = "beiti"]
"Addie" wrote:

Incidentally, I do exactly what you have before: I have the HF100, convert your source material in the Canopus HQ codec, and cut it with Edius Neo 1st


Later addendum: how do you importierst in the HQ codec?

Today I once made test shots with the HG20 (; HF100 I was then still) too expensive to SDHC card and stored in NEO 2 (; imported trial version).

Projekteinstllungen of NEO 2: Full HD, HD OCHI 1920th
Once natively imported, that is simply the views of mts files just pulled the card into the timeline. The NEO 2 from even playing almost smoothly, was still working. Was synonymous only one file ...

About "capture" But I was able to stop taking any OHCI HQ codec. Is that only on the supplementary program offered to HP "AVCHD Converter", ie outside of NEO? Otherwise, I have since found no way.

Why is this really so that the files are larger by a multiple, then are much easier editable, it sounds illogical erstmal ...

And you there at "standard" or "fine" if you use this utility?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

With the AVCHD Converter AVCHD material before cutting into the HQ codec is transcoding. Find release the tool at hand and make yourself smart!
The data volume is significantly higher compared to AVCHD, as each picture is encoded for themselves and the bit rate is correspondingly higher (; pure intra-) coding.
In a 1920x1080i OHCI Project is bsw. the HQ codec, the default codec for rendering.

About "capture" is synonymous with AVCHD nothing to take. The clips have windows in the material on "Add File" to be incorporated into the Project.
Take but only in the HQ codec convicted clips - otherwise there is nothing with real time preview playback and a liquid with effects!



Antwort von beiti:

"Addie" wrote:
Later addendum: how do you importierst in the HQ codec?
AVCHD clips do not have to be imported, for they lie before them as files.

To convert to HQ, there are two possibilities:
1) Use of external AVCHD converter (; "AVCHD2HQ")
2) Convert to the Edius bin Of (; Select one or more files, right click, 'Convert> File).

Quote:
About "capture" But I was able to stop taking any OHCI HQ codec.
Import or capture you only have videos that are not yet available as a file. About OHCI (; Firewire) this is true for (; mini) DV and HDV. For AVCHD, this feature is not needed.

Quote:
Why is this really so that the files are larger by a multiple, then are much easier editable, it sounds illogical erstmal ...
If one knows the functioning of compression that sounds quite logical. The more effectively a compression works, the more computational effort needed for encoding and decoding - and the procedures of H.264 AVCHD is extremely effective, and therefore ressourcenfressend.

One can imagine how a suitcase: the data in a highly compressed format must be transported, where they are s.eng stuffed tightly, so they do need to unpack for each processing step slow and then carefully pack up in a small bag so that everything still reinpasst. If one uses the other hand, for the same amount of user data a much bigger case, you can distribute it and reinwerfen the data easily afterwards, and it goes much faster.

Quote:
And you there at "standard" or "fine a"
I always take "standard" because I could not tell the difference with "Fine". I think that we could exploit the higher levels of quality only with much better starting material.



Antwort von Addie:

Thanks guys,

Now is me some klarar. I had thought that this can not go on "Capture", but am still of HDV as usual, that I thought, but it MUST be here somewhere ... Let me confuse always easy.
..
Converting via the external utility, or move only as described in Bin and then "Convert File" makes no difference, right? Thus, neither high nor the speed of her?

A qualitative difference between "standard" and "fine" I could not recognize erstmal synonymous - probably in the file size! An approximately 15sec. MTS file was so about 500 MB to 330 MB. In a 30-minute project that is already making a difference!

For export: I spent 2 Trial NEO via the file as MPEG-4/H.264 and was pretty disappointed! I had filmed in a rather gloomy light my plasma screen. (From the original, slightly noisy picture, but I was still well in the face of the light) of BLACK TV interface was a colorful, pixelated, Blocky-surface long, perhaps suitable for YouTube! Okay, an exaggeration, but far from the original.

Now, I think, than what I should export. So far, I've always spent as hochqualitiative M2T files to the tape's back to play, but that has done so now. The quality, however, I found great.
Now I almost look for the optimum export format that can PopCorn (Playing Hour; can almost) with the most out of compression and quality of everything. As I said, with the issued M2T files I was satisfied. What You beat available for viewing on PCH with what settings? Square (on internal disk, 1TB) is enough ...

Than what you give out your projects? MPEG-4/H.264 (and, unless NEO 2 available) or MPEG-2? Maybe I need to adjust synonymous with the former the settings?



Antwort von beiti:

"Addie" wrote:
Than what you give out your projects? MPEG-4/H.264 (and, unless NEO 2 available) or MPEG-2? Maybe I need to adjust synonymous with the former the settings?
I was only 1 and Neo than MPEG2. It's not perfect, but usable.
For optimum setting for the AVC encoder I can not say anything.



Antwort von Addie:

Yesterday I tried several times Methods:

The native files over

a) the outside of Canopus AVCHD Converter (; normal and fine)
b) the Bin window via the "Convert -> File ..."

transcoded. In all settings, I can smoothly cut.

Do you know what is better quality, external on a) or b)?

) For b, you can choose several settings:

- Canopus HQ online quality
- Canopus HQ offline quality
- Canopus HQ High Quality SD DOWNCONVERT
- Low bitrate Canopus HQ SD DOWNCONVERT
- Canopus Lossless
- Uncompressed RGB

What attitude take you there, I would have thought the second, off-line quality. But because I was unsure, I have taken Lossless - an anderthalbminütige File has been synonymous here but 1 GB bigger "than with his method a) for setting". Ie when setting "normally" would be far greater.

I guess "Uncompressed RGB" is then again larger than "Canopus Lossless"? But whether you view it as a layman?

The only thing I can say, p.50 "Panasonic Plasma provides the native MTS file directly of the card a bit more brilliant / sharper than an exported what-ever-synonymous file.
Had spent a while in M2TS, AVCHD Voreinstllung with Blu-ray at constant 17 Mbps transcoded - another difference from the preset & AVCHD Canon MPX with 24 Mbps, I could not tell. Popcorn Hour can not play the exported mp4 files, unfortunately, so I was able to draw any Comparison between the MP4 and the above MT2S files. Unfortunately, that probably comes with the Canopus codec is not clear?

Edit: Okay, I just spaßerheitshalber "tried Uncompressed RGB" - a 35sekündige file was then converted to a 5-GB AVI file ... That is somewhat exaggerated! Above all, my calculator can cut no longer liquid, is the same as the native cut. The "Canopus Lossless files, however, I can easily cut smoothly ...



Antwort von beiti:

As I recall (; have just the program) can not be here, both in the external converter as synonymous in the bin select either presets or set themselves the quality continuously.

Lossless would be excessive and need very much memory.

Online HQ is the normal intermediate-sectional format. That should be similarly set as "normal" or "fine" in the external converter.

Offline provides very poor quality and is intended as the name suggests, only for the off-line editing, you must then convert the material later, again in line quality to spend it in good quality. I think off-sectional view of today's hard drive capacity only useful in special cases.



Antwort von wolfgang:

I will only point to 2 things: for native editing of AVCHD as there are solutions for both Pinnacle Studio 12, Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum, Vegas Pro 9 But the synonymous PowerDirector, in the last version comes out very well in AVCHD editing, because it is supported to some of graphics cards via CUDA.

And of course gibts Vegas with enough experience - is professionel in total, with the AVC encoder gibts unfortunately, some problems remain unchanged. If you want to test it - well, yes there are free trial versions. Before halt always create an image from the system, such as with TrueImage.

The native cut s.Ressourcen actually requires a lot - no question. With the Power Director is there s.sparsamsten perhaps.

The above Canopus HQ intermediates are a very good solution - and you will lose what little s.sichtbarer quality, in Comparison to native editing. If, then it should be online, as beiti rightly says.

As the PC is so equipped, in terms of graphics card and processor?



Antwort von Addie:

Once a piece of cunning.

PC system is older than 2 years: DuoCore with 2x2, 67 Mhz (; E6750), 3 GB DDR2 RAM, ATI Radeon HD 2600 GraKa with 512 MB, WinXP, Gigabyte motherboard (; has been synonymous with onboard graphics HDV cutting fluid ).

Does it make it any sense of the taste or because you mentioned Trials sagste same: forget it, one way or the PC is lame. ?

If it works with the liquid in Vegas or PD7, I do not know. In any case, loose export now takes 7-8x as long as the HDV editing ... ;-)



Antwort von wolfgang:

With the PC, I would still try to s.ehesten PowerDirector - which is still halfway performat on weaker systems. Or stay at the stop Canopus HQ codec, if you like the suits.



Antwort von Addie:

Get rumprobieren times, thank you.

But something else: I am disappointed with the quality of the output of NEO 2 fairly. However, I have mixed synonymous, perhaps it is because:

I had "old" HDV recording, the HV20 still NEO 1.1 and synonymous schonmal cut output as M2T the highest quality. Looked over the popcorn hour s.Plasma the usual super razor sharp and brilliantly made.

Now I have 2 Trial NEO contain old, newer AVCHD recordings of HG20 (; MPX recordings) with s.end incorporated into the project and the whole (then as M2TS with 2-pass variable bit rate including the highest setting, min 17, max 19 Mbit) output. In order to see the HDV recording of sowas but noticeably worse! Griesel, but the worst thing - there is like a regular "heartbeat" in the picture, like a heartbeat, every second is inflated, the picture so funny grieseslig for half a second "," difficult to describe.

The problem I had previously had with Ulead, if I have the DV images when importing the same converted into Mpegs - I natively imported, it was gone.

Is it s.dem Joint Project, HDV - and AVCHD in one? The HDV footage will be compressed more than usual in the -Ausgaben/m2ts AVCHD M2T in output? But in NEO 2, I can not spend more than M2T, at least it is not listed, presumably because the project settings are set FullHD 1920 x 1080 and not HDV?
If the question of whether the mixing of different recording formats allow better or just change the project settings. In the latter should be issued, the shots just as the highest AVCHD M2T file, do not know whether THE will look better.



Antwort von Addie:

Addendum:

I have now switched times on constant bit rate instead of variable - at 17Mbit sees now better at LENGTHS, this strange phenomenon, then is gone, at least for the first Aufname I looked at directly on the Poppi hae (; still expects to 2 hours) , of the above described images are not yet available, only in a half hour or so, s.end come ...

Could spend the whole AVCHD as synonymous with constant bit rate at 24 Mbps, but I think it makes no qualitative difference doer?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

Why is it in Edius 5.x and NEO2 comes to this pumping effect when using vbr, I'm still a mystery. Canopus I would have expected much better quality!
IMO the best H.264 encoder offers the Sony Vegas Pro and the consumer version. Even the encoder of Premiere Pro CS4 comes with not quite.

In addition, must be mentioned that in the MPEG2 encoder of Premiere Pro is better, since he (fewer artifacts, blocking) produced when the of Edius.



Antwort von Addie:

Does Sony Vegas test well ehct times. However synonymous costs a few dollars more than Edius NEO ... :-(;.

I made a mistake by the way, the Project was in HDV (; pre 1440 x 1080) - clearly, for the last shots were still with 1.1 and NEO HDV recording was made, came the AVCHD files ever afterwards.

In any case, my Conclusion: VBR can be safely forgotten in Edius completely! I then consistently presented as AVCHD (; Blu-ray with 17Mbit), everything on an even keel.

Perhaps I can say one: what actually mean (these advanced settings, see picture), what they do when one focuses on quality or speed?



Antwort von Rolf Hankel:

"Addie" wrote:
Does Sony Vegas test well ehct times. However synonymous costs a few dollars more than Edius NEO ... :-(;.

I made a mistake by the way, the Project was in HDV (; pre 1440 x 1080) - clearly, for the last shots were still with 1.1 and NEO HDV recording was made, came the AVCHD files ever afterwards.

In any case, my Conclusion: VBR can be safely forgotten in Edius completely! I then consistently presented as AVCHD (; Blu-ray with 17Mbit), everything on an even keel.

Perhaps I can say one: what actually mean (these advanced settings, see picture), what they do when one focuses on quality or speed?


Hello

The Canopus forum knows what is intended or not go

Gruss Rolf ...



Antwort von Addie:

Tell me,

Vegas experience when you say that the native AVCHD editing is a little better, but then of Sony Vegas Pro 9 for the 750 Euros? And not this Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 for about 60 EUR?

The price difference is so slight ...



Antwort von WeiZen:

AVCHD - Cutting - AVCHD is visibly worse in motion, is synonymous if changed to 24Mbit.
If material is 1920x1080 on a 1440x1080 TL is on top of the horizontal resolution of AVCHD reduced material.
The best results when making top you You select a 1920x1080 setting and as MPEG-2 with 35MBits spend. Then it must be even with movement, no difference.



Antwort von Addie:

Super regard, let's see if I can unravel in a hurry with the existing Project.

Since then I should just change it in Edius, the project settings, then in export of the aforementioned settings and make you ready, right?

Otherwise: I have just to contain old PowerDirector 8 Trial - and sure enough so that I can actually cut the native AVCHD files! Now is not completely fluid, but he played it off smoothly! This is not at NEO. I tried different exports - with H.264/AVC output as a file (; resulting M2TS) is 1 minutes, 120 MB file - the result, I was fine - but (in reflections, TV), the greater compression but then visible (; finest blocks formation) compared to the MPEG-2 output for Blu-ray, the file is just under 180 MB.

And in a program for 48 EUR (; deluxe version) or 71 EUR (; Ultra version) - so I take my hat when I consider what I would have to shell out for Edius NEO 2nd Is worth 'ne Übelegungen, synonymous when I think of the whole NEO Handling and all, a whole corner of a professional. Still ... wow!

Another Question for export in Edius NEO: you can not only choose constant bit rate or VBR, but not synonymous "quantization" here, and then set down several levels - what's that about?



Antwort von WeiZen:

Simply change in the NEO project settings to 1920x1080 and then look in the MPEG Exporter, not AVCHD. The exporter assumes the attitude of the project settings, now offers only to such.
PowerDirector uses CUDA, so the graphics card. for the representation, Edius NEO not. Helps you not next, but Edius / Neo has only a 100% preview of what is thus a disadvantage to some programs that work only with a reduced preview.
PD8 And the functionality is now synonymous with another, you have to stop what you want to know who's Proritäten lie.

To once again get back to AVCHD. If the raw material is not AVCHD, then the AVCHD File of Edius / Neo selbsredent clean.



Antwort von wolfgang:

"Addie" wrote:
Tell me,

Vegas experience when you say that the native AVCHD editing is a little better, but then of Sony Vegas Pro 9 for the 750 Euros? And not this Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 for about 60 EUR?

The price difference is so slight ...


It's like the one in the basic version Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 must take - it costs about 80-100 Euros. It MUST be the Platinum version.

Of course you can take synonymous Vegas Pro 9 - synonymous HF100er can handle the material.

For native editing of HF100er 1920x1080er material, one should rather go with Vista 64 than with XP. For me it is so that with a Q6600 with 3 GHz and 4 GB Ram preview capability under Vista 64 with HF100er material are significantly better than with XP. Such as described here: http://www.videotreffpunkt.com/thread.php?postid=151442 # post151442

With Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum which is probably less critical - there is one important hochgetakteten processor to have.

The output of the cut material from Vegas should be the time to mpeg2 HD, I would be authors, the material on Blu Ray.

The target quality differences: thus, in my experience is to go between the optical path through the Canpus HQ codec to recognize the native and cut into Vegas virtually no quality difference. The encoders, both in Vegas as synonymous in the Canopus products are of high quality and professionally, no preference whether we are addressing AVC or mpeg2 encoder.

The pumping effect described in the Canopus HQ codec - that was some time ago, once a bug in 1920 AVCHD material, but after my level of knowledge should be corrected with later versions of codec. That still occurs surprised me a little.

http://www.videotreffpunkt.com/thread.php?threadid=7497



Antwort von RickyMartini:

The pumping effect has nothing to do with the HQ codec! This effect applies only to the AVCHD export of Edius 5.x and NEO2 VBR!



Antwort von wolfgang:

Good, then this is definitely another pump effect. I been synonymous wondered if there would be this old phenomenon, which I had mentioned, today!



Antwort von RickyMartini:

The HQ codec delivers high-quality image. In a direct Comparison with the source material is there to determine optical no difference.

Exporting to MPEG2, however, occur in particular blocks, the Picture impression substantially reduced.
Adobe supplies in comparison much better picture quality (; artefacts) based on the MPEG2 - and H.264 encoder as Canopus. H.264 is again clearly superior to Sony Vegas - despite a maximum of 16Mbps!



Antwort von WeiZen:

And how schauts at Canopus H264 from 24Mbit if it taken?



Antwort von RickyMartini:

Unfortunately, not synonymous better than with 17Mbps.



Antwort von Addie:

Can we stop at NEO in H.264 spending even 24 Mbit? Did I perhaps somehow overlooked.

Incidentally, the MP4 issue for me is so interesting, because you can not play the mp4 files of the popcorn of Edius. I then spaßerheitshalber times Mp4 output started from PowerDirector and lo and behold - he can play! However, since there's only export to the PSP or cell phone or something that brings it of course not ... And what struck me: not only the performance is faster in PD8, synonymous of export is completed much faster. And what should incorporate Edius FINALLY TIME is such a simple function, such as off: After completing the computer! Makes sense for the Calculator synonymous only 3-4 hours and not run all night. We should still save power ...

Then I have the above-mentioned mix of my views as synonymous Project of wheat proposed as MPEG-2-HD with 35Mb issued in Comparison to the AVCHD with 17 Mbps - well, that is, so a real difference that I see as a layman would not, perhaps was minimal in the movements - but the file then be synonymous twice the size 6 instead of 3 GB, that's not worth it to me, I think ... ;-). Maybe I'll take the golden mean in the future: AVCHD Edition -> Canon MPX with 24 Mbit. Find the difference to the MPEG-2 HD output, however, is synonymous inder export time - this is much faster!




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
HF100 + = poor PC nonsense?
Canon HF100 data storage and further processing in the PC
Canon HF100 vs. Exacti Sanyo VPC-FH1EX
PC interface and software for Canon HF100
reduced interface software from the Internet for business use
HDV software for ILINK interface to download?
ADVC300 purchased - only in English user interface of the software?
Exchange interface software. Vdr files?
Canon HF100 VS. Canon PowerShot SX530 HS
Canon HF100 defekt?
Sucherbild bei Canon HF100
ClipKanal: Modulares Interface
Piepton - Audio Interface
Kaufempfehlung Audio Interface
Video übertragen ohne "interface"
YAGH-Interface SDI out - lag
DVB-S-Karte und CI-Interface
USB Audio-Interface - Empfehlung?
Audio Interface Zoom UAC 2
Zoom H4n als Audio-Interface am PC?
Wie Aktivmonitore und Interface einstellen?
Bluetooth Kopfhörer und Inputsignal via Interface?
Lightworks Version 14 bekommt neues Interface
RØDE Audio-Interface AI-1 fürs Home Recording
Rode Smart Lav an Audio Interface anschliessen
Zoom U-22 -- kompaktes USB Audio-Interface für unterwegs

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos



update am 21.September 2019 - 18:02
slashCAM
ist ein Projekt der channelunit GmbH
*Datenschutzhinweis*