PROBLEM! EX1R shots in Final Cut 6 per edit / import ?!?!?
Frage von ironhan: November 2010
beautiful evening s.alle,
I have a problem riess. Have borrowed over the weekend an EX1R. have now made my first recordings and wanted to like cut and transferred. that does not work: (;
I tried various settings.
1. Sony XDCAM EX Clip Browser installed 2. Wanted to make the final cut in the Easy set (; SONY XDCAM HD) Figure 1 And in this setting, the fourth of the top. Unfortunately I get this message directly Fig.2. 3. Then I wanted to import - xml (; fig 3) 4. Have selected the file and got the following error (and Fig 5 & 6)
The funny thing is that in this clip of sony browser, see all the clips and can import synonymous ....
I really have to somehow help me would be very happy if someone could help me. thank you
(; IMac 27 ", sony card reader)
Antwort von Jott:
1. XDCAM HD from your setting attempt is something other than XDCAM EX. But no preference, do only the following times:
2. sonybiz.net go, there you will find a pdf for XDCAM EX workflow in Final Cut Pro and the software plug-ins that you need. Also, the Final Cut Pro manual provides clarity. Before that Final Cut Pro 6 via a software update to the latest and state-bring.
3. Is throw the material in Final Cut Pro, a clip into a new timeline. Final Cut Pro will ask whether the sequence settings to be adjusted. You say "yes". Ie: you have to configure anything, everything goes auto.
Antwort von ironhan:
many thanks for your answer,
I'm either too stupid or standing on the line .....
2. software plug-in downloaded and installed it wanted, but did not work. Problem: final cut 6.0.3 minimum. This is precisely the problem or my problem. (How do I get out there Have not tried it via software update does not work ... tried directly from apple: the file is not present .....
I can not somehow next. where I Krige the latest versin of final cut?
3. is known
Antwort von Jott:
If the software update nothing happens, you have a vergurktes system. Maybe reinstall, make flat before the calculator must be suitable operating system on it, of course.
is the current Final Cut Pro 7's only to Money (upgrade).