Logo Logo
/// 
Eigentumsrechte an Film/Song von fremder Person

Property rights s.Film / Song of third-person



Frage von Pete21:
Oktober 2008

Hello,

I am planning a music video. The rotation, I will finance (a little larger rotation, s.die 5000 - 10 000 euros). To do this, I will in the newspaper ads, internet, etc., to a good, very talented singer ranzubekommen.

The thing is:
Most singers can swivel so obviously not afford, so I financed the yes. In return, I keep the full ownership rights s.Film and would like the property rights s.der Music get.
The video may be commercially marketed, or be broadcast on television.

What it all to note that this singer, I am not yet so, they gain a share of something, or somehow different to me in the ass are 'may?

As I said, the singer should be on gains by Austrahlung, marketing, etc. of course, receive nothing - their reward is a professional filming and possibly succeed in the music industry.

Pete



Antwort von Pianist:

You will find it is not somehow a little brash, so that you through a complicated project like, but first on the Internet have to ask for advice, because you do not have the slightest clue? Do you have an approximate idea of how many thousands of people before you just had this idea and what it was each?

Matthias



Antwort von christopher:

"Pianist" wrote:
Do you have an approximate idea of how many thousands of people before you just had this idea?


Really? So many sick people out there?





Antwort von Pete21:

Wait a minute, who says that because I have no idea. From Legal her little I know this is true (and wonder why I am learning so) - in planning, Rotate, etc. is something else. I ask for tips and no serious mental manure.



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"Pete21" wrote:

As I said, the singer should be on gains by Austrahlung, marketing, etc. of course, receive nothing - their reward is a professional filming and possibly succeed in the music industry.

From such a contract, I would any singer with a minimum of self-esteem advise. In addition, the contract would be anyway very likely be challenged in court because of immorality. It is customary in the industry, the performing artists synonymous something of the cake.
Apart from this, the singer's smallest problem. It is synonymous with what she argues: it should be his own composition, this may be acceptable in all other cases, the copyright s.des copywriter and b) affected by the composer. If a very old, right-free playback unit via inserted, it would have the rights of performing artists plus the new record labels.
BG
Andreas



Antwort von KSProduction:

"Pete21" wrote:
Hello,

I am planning a music video. The rotation, I will finance (a little larger rotation, s.die 5000 - 10 000 euros). To do this, I will in the newspaper ads, internet, etc., to a good, very talented singer ranzubekommen.

The thing is:
Most singers can swivel so obviously not afford, so I financed the yes. In return, I keep the full ownership rights s.Film and would like the property rights s.der Music get.
The video may be commercially marketed, or be broadcast on television.

What it all to note that this singer, I am not yet so, they gain a share of something, or somehow different to me in the ass are 'may?

As I said, the singer should be on gains by Austrahlung, marketing, etc. of course, receive nothing - their reward is a professional filming and possibly succeed in the music industry.

Pete


Hello! synonymous, I think that the tips (when what should come) you can not help. But this is a where you go to a lawyer should be. there are even special "musical lawyers" nothing else to do to the right of the copyright of productions, to enforce.



Antwort von Andreas_Kiel:

"KSProduction" wrote:
there are even special "musical lawyers" nothing else to do to the right of the copyright of productions, to enforce.

You'll laugh, there's even right "LAWYERS", which do nothing other than the rights of their clients to enforce. Since you're amazed what it is all ...



Antwort von KSProduction:

"Andreas_Kiel" wrote:
"KSProduction" wrote:
there are even special "musical lawyers" nothing else to do to the right of the copyright of productions, to enforce.

You'll laugh, there's even right "LAWYERS", which do nothing other than the rights of their clients to enforce. Since you're amazed what it is all ...


nee, I must not laugh.



Antwort von Pianist:

"Pete21" wrote:
I ask for tips and no serious mental manure.

From this response and your original letter, any halfway sensible person to read out, it would not be appropriate, cooperate with you.

Matthias



Antwort von smooth-appeal:

Why are you looking for a singer actually mandatory?

Are you afraid that a guy you turn the teeth, if you mean him grinning, with a monocle in mind the fine print of your contract loopholes aloud or you need a little inexperienced singer with low self-esteem after you choose to put pressure on it?



Antwort von Pete21:

It is surely a personal leave, which he signs a contract, right? If he is the contract thoroughly durchliest and einstimmt, I would certainly not be described as a rip off.



Antwort von Pianist:

Exactly what I mean. You have an incorrect default. In the field of Film and Music is about sharing good solutions to get everyone involved and to be treated fairly. Only if you remember, you can permanently succeed. There are enough people in this industry, so as you see. They are then at some point broke, because no one wants to cooperate with them.

Matthias



Antwort von meister hubert:

"It is surely all about himself, which he signs a contract, right?"

So now when I go to Africa and someone 1 ¬ daily wage offer is a fairly synonymous, because the synonymous could say no?

but please, if you find such a singer, I write you now a real AZF answering your question.

"What there is now all too aware that this singer, I am not yet so, they gain a share of something, or somehow different to me in the ass come" can? "

proposing what the contract might be:
With my signature I am all right, claim, claims, copyright, ... s.dedem song, the text / lyrics, the composition, the arrangement .. to "your name" from.

halt had to write what is, if the unterzeichneit, is it fully s.arsch. jmd times but think of the signs. is the same as if you ask someone whether he / she (it) they give you and your contract is unconditional Sklavin.
So much fun



Antwort von klaas:

Quote:
proposing what the contract might be:
With my signature I am all right, claim, claims, copyright, ... s.dedem song, the text / lyrics, the composition, the arrangement .. to "your name" from.


Copyright is in germany not transferable ... ;)

gruß, klaas.



Antwort von Pianist:

"klaas" wrote:
Copyright is in germany not transferable ... ;)

You wanted to write: "Copyrights are in Germany, fortunately inalienable."

Matthias



Antwort von meister hubert:

hmm stimmt:) wär so somehow a re-tion in itself: P

But the text of me is so synonymous with no copyrights common enough, but because he would actually come out even synonymous.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
DVD und Sound/Song von Film rippen
Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 - Warning 1946.Property
2 Mio fight for their rights
Person des öffentlichen Lebens
AVID Fehlermeldung, suche helfende Person
Rede einer berühmten Person in Doku-Drama verwenden
Interview-Situation: Maske um Person, ohne manuelles Zeichnen?
Person mit dunkler Haut und weissem Shirt, jedoch überbelichtet...wie korrigieren?
U2 "SONG FOR SOMEONE"
Mein neuer Song
Apples Weihnachtsspot "The Song"
Videoclip zum Song
Suche diesen Song
Schöne Idee, schöner Song
Cooler Song, cooles Video!
Kennt jemand diesen Song?
Kennt jemand diesen Song?
"How to make a hit song in one minute"
Abgefahrenes Video, cooler Song
Suche Song aus FCP Beispielvideo
Wie findet ihr den Song?
How-To: Write a Hip-Hop song at the age of 5
Welcher Song wird der Sommerhit 2017?
Hammer Casting, spitzen Set & Top Song
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Song als Wav Datei?
Wer hat Lust einen Videoclip zum Song zu machen? Gothic-Dark

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos