Logo Logo
/// 
Re: Magix,alle Programme gehören in Müll

Re: Magix, all belong in the garbage Programs



Frage von PowerMac:
Januar 2009

"JMS Productions wrote:
(...) A professional nature documentary film, as they appear on or 3SAT ARTE is broadcast, I get synonymous with MAGIX out. (...)


Neither the software, your skills are still in favor.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"PowerMac" wrote:

Neither the software, your skills are still in favor.


Dear PowerMac if you have a place in my post, which proves that I've claimed to have this ability, I would be grateful to you. This body, there is not. I am also very surprised where you want to know what skills I have and which do not contain. I do not remember that I ever discuss with you or have you ever any of my works have been shown.

Such insinuations are known only too well from your contributions, I wonder, however, what makes you move, these accusations to write about people that you know 0. Is it just your imagination that you think others (except you) could not get it, or is it just your fear that someone might be your abilities, according to the short movies on your homepage does not großartig special show in my eyes, Excel and better than you? These thoughts I have so often come when I have read threads where you once again your senseless accusations have left off. Maybe yes, some just like me, who knows ...

Where do you get that right synonymous and the knowledge to say that my skills are not sufficient? Because I next synonymous Premiere MAGIX use?

"Bespi" wrote:
magix synonymous supported formats such as DVCPRO etc? as far as I know supports magix pro x XDCAM only. fails it.


I understand your point of view, but it belongs MAGIX your opinion on the garbage? Because that is what I am here (as I mentioned). Next up, I have also mentioned that there are programs that are better than the Magix and 2-times the cost ... I have also mentioned that I am not the person who claims something is only MAGIX anything and nothing. I am solely and alone against the deadlock it was keeping a scrap-and software belong in the garbage.



Antwort von PowerMac:

"JMS Productions wrote:
(...) Dear PowerMac (...)


Ich liebe Dich synonymous.








Antwort von JMS Productions:

"PowerMac" wrote:
"JMS Productions wrote:
(...) Dear PowerMac (...)


Ich liebe Dich synonymous.


Ah yes, understand. More you do not say, for example to this question I would like to know:

Where do you get that right synonymous and the knowledge to say that my skills are not sufficient?


Your behavior only confirms in my moment in my head around schwirrenden theories about you.

"domain" wrote:
Can already understand that Recas many hours of creative work does not like to have lost ...


Yes, I can understand synonymous. I would be totally annoyed synonymous. However, the synonymous in all other NLEs happen. As already said, all the more mysterious it is to me that something in some other MAGIX users never happened ...



Antwort von PowerMac:

"JMS Productions wrote:
(...) Your behavior only confirms in my moment in my head around schwirrenden theories about you. (...)


Oh, thank you. But initially, I would not marry you.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

PowerMac, I refer to your childish comment "I love you synonymous." I have simply ignored. In addition, I am not homosexual synonymous.

My thesis, which is just to confirm, rather affect your character, the next top I ever tried to indicate, but was not sure whether I really was ... But as I said: Apparently so. And I see you now synonymous softest completely and can at my question (s) for any reason, do not ... You know, I've always thought that if some users in here you damn ground floor and have that all exaggerate a little and just want to unload frustration, but more and more I see you with different eyes ... shame!



Antwort von PowerMac:

"JMS Productions wrote:
(...) But more and more I see you with different eyes ... (...)


A great feeling when you first love and believe the swarm to fully understand ...



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"PowerMac" wrote:
"JMS Productions wrote:
(...) But more and more I see you with different eyes ... (...)


A great feeling when you first love and believe the swarm to fully understand ...


LOL. :-D I think we can das machst Du dich funny about me. We did not come to a position and I will probably never know what you think I should leave has no skills. Probably just a random someone anpöbeln, on a whim, that's probably ...



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"motion group" wrote:

On the other hand, what I have abstained abgeht it shows how an origin of some is ...


Can you please explain?



Antwort von motiongroup:

This is a light, you go to the first page of the contribution and read everything again very carefully and you'll see, especially to understand what I mean ..

what interested me, but if you're on my question synonymous searched an answer and only product-related and not on your Liebelei here with the protagonists alla PowerMac etc.



Antwort von JMS Productions:

"motion group" wrote:

what interested me, but if you're on my question synonymous searched an answer ...


Do you this question: "can it be that you do not own forum in Magix move?"

Because I can give you an answer: the outward and back already, but!

"motion group" wrote:
and only product-related and not on your Liebelei here with the protagonists alla PowerMac etc.


Well, I for my part accept this childish scrap of next PowerMac not serious, I think he himself is not synonymous. He is just nothing more to say what he could or could answer my question, so he starts now, about to make me funny. Next up I have already written that I'm not homosexual, but that is so synonymous here is not to debate ...



Antwort von motiongroup:

Quote:
PS: And let the stupid homophobic posturing, garnicht Think how many people fully for the Popo find. Should I add times ;-)


100% agreed








Antwort von PowerMac:

"B. DeKid" wrote:
(...) And let the stupid homophobic posturing, garnicht Think how many people fully for the Popo


The Popo, not for the Popo!



Antwort von PowerMac:

I knew it;)




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
magix
Magix 16:9 Format
MAGIX Video delux
Magix Video Premium
Unterschiedliche Versionen MAGIX?
MAGIX Video deLuxe?
Videoschnitt mit Magix
Pinnacle vs. Magix: Szenenerkennung
PVR 250 - Pinnacle - Magix
Magix Video deluxe 2004 Plus
Magix Demo - kein Ton?
MAGIX video deLuxe 2005
Magix video deluxe Installation
Magix Video DeLuxe 2005
Magix VEGAS Pro 15 Update 2
MAGIX Video deluxe 2008
Magix Videos wieder einspilen
Magix Video Pro x Programmsicherung
Magix Video de Luxe 2005
MAGIX Video de Luxe 2005
Magix VPX (12) neuester Patch 18.0.1.85
Magix Video Deluxe 2008 plus Sceenshot
Magix viedeo deluxe 2004/2005
magix video deluxe2004 vob bearbeiten
Fragen zu Magix Filme auf DVD 3.0
MAGIX-Video-deLuxe 2004/2005.....

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos