Logo Logo
/// 
Kurzfilm - Ohnegleichen

Short Film - Ohne Gleichen



Frage von JonasB:
Januar 2011

Here is our new short film - without equals:




Have fun;)

MFG

Jonas

*** Edit of admin: div below, too condescending / provocative posts (; or replies to it) were to move off-topic ***



Antwort von campool:

Alsoooo: Class I find the coverage that is right in the scenes in the office and into the kitchen to the point. The class have you done! I say this because the thing technically very clean, act strategically but not so safe. You can tell that the conditions are there for a good story (after all, I recognize the sense of it - to be viewed by the audience so synonymous). Also, the structure is ok. Sorry, confused the sequence, for: If your already with outdoor-kitchen-work begins, then it makes little sense to go after three minutes otherwise. The - and there really has Debonnaire law - confuses the viewer! Too bad.

The fact that the camera showed only medium long shot, I found an excellent solution. The viewer, it shows, not to empathize with the sad life and the little mishaps, but put a little smile. This sense had not met such as close-ups.

Technology: nice, very good light.
Story: not too impressive, but that can still be ;-)

Otherwise, next makes in any case - but mistakes are allowed! Cheer up! :-)

Tim



Antwort von domain:

It seems to me the video "live" of an inverse idea. That is, it would first have to invest a lot more, so that they would sometimes to zero ;-)
Fits so anything together. Straßenkramperl simultaneously frustrated and frustrated student, nice kitchen and simultaneously frustrated and unable to cook? (Milk stir well before you can move and burn it?)
A Bunny costume might be the addition to zero-making idea.





Antwort von einsiedler:

Idea: One could make even a short film about a frustrated girl.
Implementation: We show in three roles a frustrated girl.

Sorry, but this would have a 10-second scene served. I thought all the time: "Stay tuned - equivalent to the point, and which must be more bombastic after waiting so long." Instead came - nothing.

As a musician, that is for me like I would make a 5 minute long intro, then after the song is, without any idea of the end.

may be had here, if a really interesting content would have been offered, then it of me from synonymous in 240p resolution, black and white in mono, with no special lighting or Tango-Music: Or in other words.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Domain" wrote:
It seems to me the video "live" of an inverse idea. That is, it would first have to invest a lot more, so that they would sometimes to zero ;-)

Good domain approach,!

"Domain" wrote:
A Bunny costume might be the addition to zero-making idea.

And then rid of the bunny costume complete, all but one case would generate zero ABOUT increasing added value! Would actually still quite sweet, the sour little kiss! :-))



Antwort von einsiedler:

Why am I here so "tear" I would like to explain more precisely:
If someone published something (youtube) and then a film community forum invites people to view it, then expect the majority of forum participants, it is worth at least a little, the view.
If I notice then that he has given substance no effort, I feel somehow ver. Deleted and known to do that here synonymous. If this is too hard, which should at least not such an incident-free work place in a professional forum for criticism.

I do not blame the actress, who has probably just done what they told her.

But is this minute-long call to run only a single idea as a short film in my opinion not to.
Then if each camcorder test clip short film in which someone is filming his garden.
BTW: Think you get away the music, what's left after that?



Antwort von campool:

You were not meant. Your criticism is m. E. completely fine.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

@ JonasB


What is it about?

The addiction and associated hopelessness and then bum until the next fix?

In other words,

The desolation is fixed by the consumer?

........

What what about the eats there - chocolate?


Give it to a short time thank you note.

MfG
B. DeKid

PS Un take the link out what you can scrap the ever on a? ;-)



Antwort von PowerMac:

Find the settings in the park well, the kitchen is very good. Terrible work - much too red, Baustrahlerlook, Tungsten charm.

That runs through her tough medium shot or long shot looks right, good. It reminds me s.Jim Jarmusch. Little action, but a lot of cinematic entertainment with withdrawn funds. I stayed tuned!



Antwort von Axel:

I like the humor. It is not so bad if a film does not please everyone. I do not need a punch line around the croak, like they have to provide most of the videos and think this spasm either supply or commonplaces. I understand though, that some shaking here head in confusion. Not long been in the theater?



Antwort von ennui:

I thought ok, I'm not bored. Perhaps little overacted, and expanded, containing otherwise reduced, beautiful framing, lighting quite well, serious subject (; vanitas) implemented once easy and flippant. Music to me where the glue was almost too pushy, I would probably try to use only in places situatonsbedingt, not to be run over it just completely, the sound would be more synonymous to advantage and could put some accents. And punch overrated anyway, be a clear one, but really great twists get a few good point, otherwise it works but often unpredictable, and deliberately placed. It's just such a spot-synonymous dramaturgy. Many good films end suddenly just like that, and you sit there for the first time and thinking "WTF, that's it?". Recently in "North" re-experienced.



Antwort von Axel:

@ Debonnaire
My buddy, who was sitting next to me was angry that we do not further tilted and did not understand what I was laughing. Your criticism of the video is determined partly justified, but it is as you can say about an attractive woman: "The cross-eyed but", just as if the flaw found their main characteristic. I think it is now synonymous not so much that I set a bookmark, but as you see I'm not the only one in which the video arrives. S just not for everyone, and good.



Antwort von shodushitanaka:

1. I've looked at the film.

Found it very entertaining and did not intuitively expected with a giant-pointe, because the building, music, etc. I have somehow suggests the outset of that is the way the goal here.
If that was by design, have your stuff done really well. he would again go to 3 minutes longer. and not because I have my girl presented naked, but because it is a good actress and her role with embodies a lot of humor added.
Through them I have not made my thoughts about setting square meters, more exposure, more pixels per.


2. I have read the postings.

Sometimes only a poor, obviously very sad pile of nerds here, or am I wrong there ..... and is synonymous shit.



@ JonasB: Very nice movies. Thumbs up, you let aufschwatzen nothing and makes next, from a whole series of me;)

Gruss, Shodushi



Antwort von JonasB:

^^



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

Hi Jonas,

I find your film very nice. Although not really my thing (Get more on comedies and non-thought-Must-films) but with heart produces and of the implementation of the idea, except for a few small things, succeeded synonymous.

Unfortunately, few contemporaries saw forced to connect to you because of your film in the eggs. I want to not go into here because I am sure only fremdschäme.

In order to prevent in the future, however, could / should (not a command, rather suggestion) You, or anyone who wants to show a film, a small accompanying text in the thread opener. A brief synopsis, as in a program magazines. Possibly. some more background information about the idea, budget preparation, shooting conditions, Casting, time, etc.

That would have to vote for me as a viewer the advantage if I wanted to see him or not. One is confronted by surprise with the film. It may be that one or other of him because of this info, then look no more but that everyone knew that, as in the Movies / TV synonymous, what he is. At the same beka the author (in this case you) is at least as much "human face" that may not be so angry and harablassend on it (you) or his cheater, such as actors, is hackneyed. may be synonymous then the last the work contained in it, recognize, or at least recognition.

Understand that, please do not s.Dich as criticism, nothing you did wrong. I know how it is when you days or weeks at a project planning, implementing, stones removed from the road, with himself and other quarrels s.Szenen, desperate to make compromises because of the budget must, etc, etc, to then ultimately to be happy but can that was a film of the Project, which you would like as many shows as possible.

Sorry, can not assess any of the required application / use, a film idea with scenic resources and implement a team into action. For many, a certain "mark" is the only one in the team. MarkII. That's it. It will be shown with loads of film look Cams slide shows with moving images, with no story, no scenes. Afterwards will contrast with the Picture messed up, touted as a film look and the bokeh is the main actor.

Make your next thing, JonasB!



Antwort von domain:

All right, that there is empathetic words on this video synonymous, the first leads to the desired bandwidth of this forum.
However, I am not of the opinion that there should be in front of a film-explanatory or mitigating or other information.
He must act without background information of its own initiative.
And he has done that we see so many good reviews s.den against which no one has the slightest objection synonymous.



Antwort von Axel:

"Debonnaire" wrote:
... that someone had to make scrap PLANNED ...


I have read so only in you. It was said that the video had no point (in the usual sense). It controls not on something, it's just nothing but suspicion for looking at that as nothing unexpected. You, domain and hermit expected a narrative accounts as a minimum. You say it was cheap to say "I have not been able's, I've wanted but not synonymous.

You can find some weaknesses, and both craft as synonymous dramatic way, but both before the conclusion, with the cinematic means of expression on was omitted. Was deliberately omitted. This will not please everyone, and not about liking or not is debatable.

The problem with our media world, not just television, but unfortunately synonymous mainstream cinema and the increasingly synonymous Arthousekinos is that only rules are followed. Everything is kind of predictable, because it is synonymous desired Sun If you do not know even before the start of the film, where the ropes, one would not see the film. And for everything there must be an "intent and effect of evidence."

"Anne nervous" wrote:
In order to prevent in the future, however, could / should (not a command, rather suggestion) You, or anyone who wants to show a film, a small accompanying text in the thread opener. A brief summary ...
That would have to vote for me as a viewer the advantage if I wanted to see him or not. One is confronted by surprise with the film.


I recently heard an interview with Tom Tykwer on "Three" in which he declared his film, which has allegedly relating to polygamy and bisexuality. The film stirred s.keinerlei real taboos, it represents feelings, with cinematic means, instead of transporting them, as it was once meant. The film showed it in 1977 before, Pourquoi pas!, And this film is the modern audience indigestible. Because we are politically correct but so square, most recently in the 1950s.

"Domain" wrote:
However, I am not of the opinion that there should be in front of a film-explanatory or mitigating or other information.
He must act without background information of its own initiative.


He should need no background at all!

What the three women in this movie sucks? The malice of the object (the old silent movie theme)? Or are they simply "hysterical" (old chauvinist prejudice against women)?

In which picture / book / movie a woman can get out the frustration (moved to sneer stationary shots), even without this next, is commented on by a "pointed" morality? Oh yes, I know: In Resident Evil!

I think it's stupid to tell jokes, and so to do exactly what I did next above as unfit. This is just mainly s.Debonnaires address that identifies the video as a flat scrap what I want to leave not so.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Joerg" wrote:
On the subject?
There was no second, which would have led me to say ANYTHING to do so.

... Which I suppose includes a direct and immediate statement on the "quality" of the film. ;-)

On top of next of Anne nervous domain UDN said: An Introduction, as synonymous of me already noted previously, would channel the expectations (and the resulting comments from non-compliance) of the viewer. "We wanted to scrap.'s Look s.and you tell us whether it's become scrap metal, please!" All would agree the world would be happy and fine. Positive criticism pure!

If null deserves Intro journalist gets hold precisely THOSE comment, which he let through and imply via lurid title. Actually, a simple idea, right?



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

Quote:
However, I am not of the opinion that there should be in front of a film-explanatory or mitigating or other information.
He must act without background information of its own initiative.


No film has of its own initiative. Not even a book. In each case (Book / DVD), there is a short summary.

And of apology can ever be no question. An information about the circumstances is just interesting and gives the possibility to classify the film. I expect of a 100,000 ¬ over-production of a film with support of friends.



Antwort von domain:

Made possible by the prior information of Shooting Schubladierung mE is precisely the capital error. Such things can and can not exist, because then, different criteria apply.



Antwort von Mink:

"Anne nervous" wrote:

No film has of its own initiative. Not even a book. In each case (Book / DVD), there is a short summary.


Not true! That you need so that a book or film is for you? Oh ha!



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

@ Axel:
Quote:
Everything is kind of predictable, because it is synonymous desired Sun If you do not know even before the start of the film, where the ropes, one would not see the film.


It's still all about the being able to select interesting for me. As everywhere in life:
I sit but not synonymous blind in any plane and annoyed after arrival that I was flying in the cold north, although I like the warm south better. I want to know in advance where the journey. Of course! And yet s.besten with whom I travel, say airline. Why exactly is that the film be different?



Antwort von PowerMac:

If you judge a book by the cover
Then you judge the look by the lover
I hope you'll recover soon
Me I go from one extreme to another



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

@ Mink
Quote:
That you need so that a book or film is for you? Oh ha!


It can act not a film for me, the content does not interest me the bean. I decide what I want to engage me. YOU decide what you like. And for the little summaries on the back.



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

@ Mink
Quote:
That you need so that a book or film is for you? Oh ha!


It can act not a film for me, the content does not interest me the bean. I decide what I want to engage me. YOU decide what you like. And for the little summaries on the back.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

As has been stated several times right: It's just a matter of taste. MY movies and taste of this obviously has not taken and I have expressed this, for this reason we have been accused here of the strip, yes!

If with "Without equal" are fueled already in the title of expectations on something special, then when a perfectly orderly filmed when synonymous in their paralyzing half totality boring and by the corrosive Düdel-Music crippling wakes opening scene of the Curiosity / hope to come, but simply nothing but three completely random auseinandergehutzelte, informative free strands "action" appear, culminating not even that in a kind of climax or at least nervous minimum STATEMENT, then my the opinion of scrap was even the kitchen and the study illuminates even the most technically nice are! But that does not stop a movie, but at most one Kamer-/Schauspielfingerübung ...

The consistently solid, unimaginative knee shot and the suffering Miesepetergetue the "actress" with Jim Jarmusch and Aki Kaurismän.zu compare verges s.Blasphemie and heresy! You may want to recognize synonymous of each color pixel of a poor digital image of George Seurat's pointillist a little bit of genius, if there is only strong enough to try!



Antwort von Axel:

@ Anne nerve
At first I thought I could, what you write, at least for records, the images (Articles?) On the album cover to confirm, but on closer inspection not to take it.

Any Book that has ever impressed me and was employed as a surprise. Books of the rod can be found on the shelves with genre literature, and then you need to read a cover text, to know how it goes. And yes, synonymous, I try to make a preliminary selection.

Any movie that has ever impressed me busy and important, extremely off of my expectations. You can have me synonymous reveal "how anticipates," what you call imdb "spoiler", it would have changed anything.

Please call me, but a counterexample. Have you even got a movie that has fulfilled your expectations completely by your expectations completely fulfilled? What film was it? Resident Evil?



Antwort von Jörg:

Read again what Powermac wrote:

Quote:
Little action, but a lot of cinematic entertainment with withdrawn funds.


He does not compare with the work of Jarmusch's films shown here, he is
only links in the "substance of the implementation of a theme" her.
Synonymous with me rather Kaurismäki, invade his laconic hopelessness, would, I would need this
Product with the need to compare my very cherished works of film history.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Axel" wrote:
Any Book that has ever impressed me and was employed as a surprise.

And how did you decided to read this up afterwards the surprising Books? By being equipped blind and with thick woolen gloves went to a dir unknown structured library / library and have randomly selected for something Buchart buy it borrow / and the headline, in the realistic expectations (not just hope) that fascinate you is? - Hardly!
"Axel" wrote:
And yes, synonymous, I try to make a preliminary selection.

Exactly! And it was only by you have paid attention to the thickness of the book, its cover design, or even to the author and title, if not even just the teaser text on the back of the envelope!

Sorry, we're a bold titles such as Without equal and a cryptic link to the online film not even SO much / little judges are with, as you no doubt even in your loosest selected books, which you then - 1:100 of the read - have synonymous really "surprised"! And that's exactly why we need an introduction to the works presented here, a description of the motivation, the reason why the film was made, the statement is to be transported to, etc!



Antwort von Jörg:

Quote:
And how did you decided to read this up afterwards the surprising Books?


what a lucky reader, with a bookseller is married ... and one of very many of her colleagues to his friends.

Had I read blurbs, I would have missed hundreds of blockbusters. I do this after reading, then the onset Kopfschüttelei given me a wonderfully trained
Neck muscle ...



Antwort von Axel:

@ Debonnaire
Cool that you take part next s.Thread. Everyone loves the enfant terrible who were probably just as my grandmother would have said "tired."

The with the misnomer that you have found the face of the title, is precisely one of the factors which attract me. Seriously, what do you expect of a film that bears the same title Without? For example, a hot roasted coffee, a chocolate blend or a record label (there are actually "nonesuch"). If he promised something he has not kept? What did you expect?

That would be an exciting continuation of the thread. Call me short film plots, which contain no kind of fit. Do you know "Dixit"?

Book and film titles are often misleading in programmatic way. Apart of the ghost ship of the horse bodies and, within limits, Resident Evil, and they hold promise anything.



Antwort von domain:

"Axel" wrote:

Book and film titles are often misleading in programmatic way.

Is perfect. The film's title could be synonymous: "The filled world of Theresa Brockman"



Antwort von B.DeKid:

@ JonasB

I'm still waiting for a hint or answer to my question!

Regarding

What is your combs you that idea?
Go look for it to everyday life? (Let)

Is that what they eat chocolate?

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

@ Axel
Quote:
Have you even got a movie that has fulfilled your expectations completely by your expectations completely fulfilled? What film was it?


Crash. I read the TV info and looked forward to an easy-watching movie with slightly nested action. In the end I was quite "impressed" as confused and tried to "Good" and "evil" to arrange some way back. May be expressed somewhat exaggerated but felt exactly like that. I was really pleased s.nächsten morning with a friend who saw him synonymous, to chat about the film at breakfast. As the toads we had re-enacted scenes, probably the best :-)

And at the Münster-Tatort "will be doing the synonymous almost always the case. Rare that I was disappointed. Am perhaps too simple.

For me, a preliminary information is important. Whether or recommendation blurb. Of course there was synonymous movies that surprised me, because I saw it by chance or other mitguckte sake. But that was then but pure luck. How many movies I saw, of which I would not have looked out and made me bored, can count no more. Therefore, I enjoy every possibility of prior information.

The forum is still synonymous for a test track. I show my film in order of like-minded people, more or less capable people to receive feedback. How is my light? The camera work? The cut? The plot? What do you think are good, what is less? The more the tester about the movie knows, the easier it can (to himself) to assess whether implementation is successful and the more precisely can turn his feedback. Whether he is right or idea is facing outward. The thread opener can / must always decide for themselves.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

@ Anne nervous: If you press [quote] at the bottom right if a post on the button, you can embed a message of a prescribing right as a quote with attribution in your own post. All or pruned accordingly. Is a practical and clear your manual quotations.



Antwort von domain:

I think we must distinguish clearly between a quite preliminary information from the producer, writer, director, etc. and one for an extended visit even before a film. The whole PR machine and whose statements can forget about, except perhaps a brief description of the contents, such as: is this movie about the sadness of a young woman. Since then I would know immediately that I wanted to see me not.
But when it comes to their own information, rather then waiting from the first reviews. From the spectrum of opinions, I can already see at least some.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

"Domain" wrote:
But when it comes to their own information, rather then waiting from the first reviews. From the spectrum of opinions, I can already see at least some.

And who should be first, if all first on the waiting?



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

"Domain" wrote:
except perhaps a brief description of the contents, such as: is this movie about the sadness of a young woman. Since then I would know immediately that I wanted to see me not.


That's what I mean! And if a few additional Project information it would be beka still a sense of the appropriate criticism.

It is enough as completely:
Genre: Drama
Theme: sadness of a young woman
Idea, Camera, lighting, editing, Directing: JonasB
Budget: Canon XHA1, mother's apple pie and a candlelight dinner with the actress
Production time: 3 days of shooting and 3 weeks post
Music: XYZ
Company: Jan (tripod and case carrier), Kevin (reflector holder) and Susie (hair + make up)

Therefore, the film is not yet just as good or bad?



Antwort von Gabriel_Natas:

"Axel" wrote:
"Debonnaire" wrote:
... that someone had to make scrap PLANNED ...


I have read so only in you. It was said that the video had no point (in the usual sense). It controls not on something, it's just nothing but suspicion for looking at that as nothing unexpected. You, domain and hermit expected a narrative accounts as a minimum. You say it was cheap to say "I have not been able's, I've wanted but not synonymous.

You can find some weaknesses, and both craft as synonymous dramatic way, but both before the conclusion, with the cinematic means of expression on was omitted. Was deliberately omitted.


From a short film one expects a certain amount of drama. If I sold something as jmd Short film, although I expect no three-act play, but anything dramatic.

I've skipped the movie at some point because it is boring (for me).

If jmd intentionally omitted entirely on cinematic means of expression and to drama, then the Short Film is no more.

If he inability waived, it is crap, if he intentionally makes, it is still junk (for me;), but that is because I am with modern art can usually start nix), but it may be art film call ... .

And what has been said that the JonasB made with intent? If I jmd Sun sets before a movie without as in 'art film' to announce, I rate him first content / dramatic and 2 as the stylistic resources 1 or support to be implemented.

The film has no drama, no tension building and no wit. The content is the point of boredom ...

The problem, the implementation supports the boredom. That is, boring content, implementation Boring ... Result: Boring.

When the target was a boring film to make, the objective was achieved, but then he should announce it as an art / experimental, then there is no disappointment and he can certainly sell s.irgendeine Art Gallery, throwing something in a loop s.die wall and where people go who want depth analysis such works ... .

The title can be close but, unfortunately, to the contrary ... .

lg
Andreas



Antwort von B.DeKid:

@ Admins

Was not that just closed? Short period of Cool, yes -?))

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von domain:

"Anne nervous" wrote:

It is enough as completely:
Genre: Drama
Theme: sadness of a young woman
Idea, Camera, lighting, editing, Directing: JonasB
Budget: Canon XHA1, mother's apple pie and a candlelight dinner with the actress
Production time: 3 days of shooting and 3 weeks post
Music: XYZ
Company: Jan (tripod and case carrier), Kevin (reflector holder) and Susie (hair + make up)

Therefore, the film is not yet just as good or bad?


So genre and subject, I think OK. But everything else is superfluous, especially budget and production time. Just these facts are cited from like pre-emptive apology for the poor quality, or connected with the roll call, the film in light of the modest money and time to assess your resources, but more forgiving.
And s.Film Company generally turn to in the credits anyway.
About one can of course be discussed already, namely the nature and the tone of criticism. For beginners they can be sympathetic and largely synonymous with praise and small objections and provided encouragement to make constructive like here :-)
http://forum.slashcam.de/einfach-mal-gemacht-vt87490.html?highlight=wow
In all other cases, I focused a concise telegraphic style already appears synonymous possible and purposeful to be how it used as synonymous mark ball home. Mimosa should publish here rather no videos, the style of a portion of the target group is so well known, as is Tacheles spoken.



Antwort von Axel:

@ Domain
@ Anne nerve

Sadness of the young woman?

We have seen a completely different movie. I stress this extra, in interpreting the mode-was to be no, that is spontaneous, I understood the Kamalitäten of women as a general unreasonable demands of everyday life, about which one can lose to time by the text of time. The freak-out - or resignation - is indeed funny, but synonymous s.das a question of life or the attitude to life. It was the privilege of being able to watch something from the stationary distance (as if the camera even Buster Keaton), something that is not discussed in detail and completely banal, but it is about, while you can smile about it, gaining control.

Movies with a sad look and feel like I skipper yourself I am an avowed non-fan of the films of Marguerite of Trotta ("Portrait of No Return"). But there are crowning moments in shooting, in which tristesse that has always synonymous something melodramatic, overturning in liberating comedy. Like when bread and tulips in the sad Bruno s.Tisch sits all alone, and his depression becomes unbearable, and as a commentary on it eventually loses a piece of tulip, which with a flap on the table lands! ...

"Axel" wrote:
Have you even got a movie that has fulfilled your expectations completely by your expectations completely fulfilled? What film was it?


"Anne nervous" wrote:
Crash. I read the TV info and looked forward to an easy-watching movie with slightly nested action. In the end I was quite "impressed" as confused and tried to "Good" and "evil" to arrange some way back. May be expressed somewhat exaggerated but felt exactly like that.


So it was probably not entirely an easy-watching movie. By the way, perfectly describes the dilemma of our film expectations: Affirmative, Manichaean films (Good against evil, right against wrong, against ostracized socially desirable). No movies that stir.



Antwort von blip:

"Domain" wrote:
Mimosa should publish here rather no videos, the style of a portion of the target group is so well known, as is Tacheles spoken.

Tacheles talk is ok, but that is synonymous without being condescending or overly provocative, or too personal to make guesses. Say, you must not praise what you do not like, because that is of course no one helped. But some consideration you should take in the formulations already, so that all can feel comfortable here. Will work out mostly synonymous, with most ...



Antwort von handiro:

ahh now seems to have intervened mod here :-)



Antwort von domain:

In kindergarten my uncle has now even manage a conciliatory word of power spoken. Some of us (myself included) will make us now to Winkerl and ashamed.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

Although of Slashcam-censorship out of the deleted / wegverschoben unrecognizable, was the following text, the very first reply to the post of the thread-starter. I put it here for reasons of transparency and awareness without the admittedly improper original "PS" and no further, also out of me again deleted Articles are available:


Hi!

Congratulations on your short film!

You did it in 5 minutes 37 seconds exactly 9 settings s.einer static camera show plus a "guy" (as seen so full 10 settings).

Your three "action" strands, initially seemingly incoherent, only connected by the same, bored consistently in all three sections of equal and helpless-looking blonde in three different outfits, stay to the end just the initial: incoherent. - This can be synonymous to see positive, but I'm actually able to enjoy movies on THREE, synonymous if they have been inexplicably pieced apart.

Your film has a subliminal perceptual OT shown the "acts" of the protagonist is at a higher level and brings extensive body of tango music in the French style. Neither the scenes shown, or their content nor the pushy Gedüdel make your video fragments of a film from a cast with an identifiable purpose, story, motivation, or at least interesting individual settings.

Seen in my opinion, you have the perfect, if elected synonymous incomplete, contain! I would add it to: rubbish, none.

As others see it here?


Here, it is now with the next response from the Threads of campool next: http://forum.slashcam.de/viewtopic.php?p=466032 # 466 032


PS: Presentation of a forum, dear Slashcam-mighty, is necessary and to a certain extent maybe even slight degree must censorship than ok, but they should be fair to all those present are equally applied and balanced and especially in the context you can remain transparent! In particular, they should be viable if synonymous pointed statements as my text above (minus the original "PS"), not good to be recognized Note Do not remove, simply because the posters, I do not like! Otherwise, the moderation and censorship pure twisting statements, which in your sense would hopefully not!




Antwort von domain:

I once met in Graubünden an 80-year-old Swiss, who next to his storm-tattered flag Canton s.Haus at sunset with the Alphorn blowing its melody to the valley and has been for 60 years.



Antwort von HD720:

Debonnaire: Your review may be technically OK maybe sometimes. However, you simply lack s.Sozialkompetenz.



Antwort von Axel:

"Domain" wrote:
I once met in Graubünden an 80-year-old Swiss, who next to his storm-tattered flag Canton s.Haus at sunset with the Alphorn blowing its melody to the valley and has been for 60 years.


Context?

Reminds you of its inventor, the s.die drawn Donald Duck - story "Nocturnal sleep disorder"?

zum Bild

Somehow fits well with the current escalation in the war-Debo. Donald has (Spoiler!) by the way bad luck that cost him the cheese holds the Alphorn out the window and blows into it. Fump! The feathers fly.

But now s.hat Donald of uninterrupted sleep: He is deaf!



Antwort von domain:

A work of art is then one of, if it upsets people. So is the work of Jonas.B a work of art that will be discussed where synonymous always extremely controversial. We have our opinions with all the extremes in any event ever played in testing it.
So I find Jonas, you can with the extremely widespread criticisms are very very happy. A real artist expect anything else, his work is to polarize.



Antwort von domain:

"Axel" wrote:


Context?


How can you not understand art-loving sophisticate the context?
I do not understand.
Do I have to explain it to you really?



Antwort von Axel:

"Domain" wrote:
Do I have to explain it to you really?


Maybe. Alphorn lack s.Sozialkompetenz? The old Graubünden was the real Debonnaire? Is a dispute between the Austrians and the Swiss? From something I know nothing.



Antwort von domain:

Yes the old Graubünden is for me the real Debonnaire. Iron s.Traditionen detention without dissent. The tattered flag is not only emblematic of the pretty desolate Debonnaire-house (by the way actually the norm in Switzerland) but for themselves Debonnaire
But this is certainly not a criticism, but only the assessment of special highly valued properties.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

Axel, could you please your screenshot again re-create and embed into your post, by first change your browser window to exceed 800 pixels width, so that now not every single post you have to scroll right to read the article? Merci!



Antwort von Axel:

"Debonnaire" wrote:
Axel, could you please your screenshot again re-create and embed into your post, by first change your browser window to exceed 800 pixels width, so that now not every single post you have to scroll right to read the article? Merci!


You're right. Do not think that there is still much to scroll, so everything is back in butter.



Antwort von Debonnaire:

@ Axel: Merci! You probably just made it, as I have proposed.



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

"Axel" wrote:
... The perfect description for the dilemma of our film expectations: Affirmative, Manichaean films (Good against evil, right against wrong, against ostracized socially desirable). No movies that stir.


What is so wrong to watch movies of pure pleasure? Why does every film is a profound statement? I think you're a film-jazz fans. I know several jazz musicians have to offer and must in some sense, like you with shooting at that Music a certain intellectual standards must meet or at least more than just "entertainment". As always synonymous would define them. Since there are often major and minor, there are s.Klavier used all ten fingers to play a single view harmony. This is often but not the music, but to the ego! You want to stand out of the dumb masses. I will not put you under, but I know you well enough not synonymous, but it's amazing to me that neither one of your films mentioned, much less to say, then the responsible Filmmakers something. That might have something to do, that I (deliberately) not studied film studies.

We live in this regard appears to be completely different worlds.

I did yesterday (in part) in a TV image interpretation of Rembrandt's "Nightwatch" seen. 90 minutes a Picture! Hello? It was even sometimes quite exciting to see what hidden statements of artists (allegedly) built into the Picture (It is a murder charge!). However, for those statements had any for years meticulously researching autistic and probably neglect his family. And if what is said is true, can not even confirm Rembrandt. As seen by millions of people for generations Picture s.and only One can understand it ... Too bad, no?

More seriously, I do not need. Neither such a picture, such a song or just a film. What interests me the meaning of the picture of the tulip leaf falling down, what makes "Flapper"? How to interpret this as a crowning moment for the tilting of sadness to liberating comedy? How much my life depends s.Film?

Buster Keaton and I was always fully on the bag, as the only stumbled because of his stupidity of a shit to the next. Similar behavior is now the teens in this horror shockers like "Saw." I have to after 10 minutes of zapping away, because otherwise I jump into the box to the full post is too cut clean. If reality TV I would want each of which the death because of which they redeemed their immense dumbness. However, I tip my hat for the silent film stuntmen. The fly actually from the second floor and landed on loose straw ausgestreutem ... yes but that does not matter here now.



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Anne nervous" wrote:
....

What is so wrong to watch movies of pure pleasure ?......


Where we again arrived at XXX are shooting ;-))



Antwort von DWUA:

@ Jonas B.

A real treat, the clip! (Even without sound).
Unlike many story / content / DOF-co-Gepfriemel in a very short time,
as teeming masses in the YT-dung heaps.
From the recording technique produces a "self-Movie.
Class base to keep going!
Cheer up! Firmness but not prove to be stubborn.
And:
Especially slow to not let critics, who from their
own thrust shops come out will not suffice.
Not even if their orthodoxy at the seams
seems to burst. Never mind.
(You see, it's long by only "addition to theaters of war").

@ Björn
Yes, chocolate is "happy hormones' release, and what one
(Or other), the cigarette is elsewhere "sip from the
Distillery "(Heinrich Zille), - it is just about the" Comforter "
or synonymous other hand, is a principle of self-reward.

This can be seen. If you want more, is itself to blame.


;))



Antwort von DWUA:

Break?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACCAF04wSs



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"DWUA" wrote:


@ Björn
Yes, chocolate is "happy hormones" free up ............... If you want more, is itself to blame.




Yes I saw the synonymous yes, I was just drum whether this is the statement or actually more about "How do you get the idea"

That would interest me. Therefore, I had already asked for.

Almost as if to certain works from the artist NEN little insight into his thoughts to get the industry.

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von Axel:

@ Anne nerve

If it were just about what good or ill-made entertainment that would be good or bad trade.

But film-and television features, are considered of far, blueprints. If a celebrity or politician discharges something that is discussed. But in public Picture (the TV) or the larger than life (the movies), we find the templates, with which we set our moral, taste, social life, we can program our minds.

"Anne nervous" wrote:
What is so wrong to watch movies of pure pleasure?


I find nothing. For no other reason, I would like to see one.

"Anne nervous" wrote:
Why does every film is a profound statement?


Does he do not know. Although many film makers today excuses like the fact that their films had even one. Tit-determined body (this case way around), I am not a great fan of Armageddon from the Bruckheimer film factory. And I think it's great when a movie people excited and moving to the cinema. Apparently the film is so superficial that therefore the evidence is established that a film does not need a profound statement to please. On closer inspection, however, the film conveys values, values that are easy to identify as reactionary and worse. It is not that this happens all too subliminal. Everyone realizes that the military is good, the Americans are good, constraint is part of life (Film Quiz: What movie Dr. surgery if necessary?), The world end in sight, we trust the authorities. But anyone with shrugs his shoulders, is just entertainment. It is a ridiculous trivialization, and it blunts. It is a very lousy movie. It has cost millions and recorded hundreds of millions, but it is junk.

Who consumes only hamburgers, dirty his life. So it is with books or shooting.

"Axel" wrote:
No movies that stir.


At least a little bit. How Crash. Because you before going to bed not knowing what was Good and Evil. Hold the thought firmly, then you look at Armageddon, and you'll even encouraged it. Saw or in 3D, all are cooked, cut up or explode, a very deep movie experience, for you see in the depths of the society in which you live.

"DWUA" wrote:
Break?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACCAF04wSs


Super. The cat in the 20's outfit. In "Violin Concerto Albans" I thought, to have recognized the intro music from "100 Best" agreed, but not. In


Antwort von olja:

Hammer Thread! Basis for:




Antwort von DWUA:

"Olga" wrote:
Hammer Thread! Basis for:


So you get unfortunately a little too late.

But repetition is not always something bad!

;))



Antwort von domain:

Super, this link.
In the German-speaking countries will find Loriot Kal Valentin with his left humor of the best and it will remain for a long time.
I just delightful to talk because he sums up our whole discussion actually in a few minutes.



Antwort von Anne Nerven:

Quote:
Film Quiz: What movie operates Dr. if necessary?


The Man with Two Brains :-)



Antwort von olja:

"Domain" wrote:
Super, this link.
In the German-speaking countries will find Loriot Kal Valentin with his left humor of the best and it will remain for a long time.
I just delightful to talk because he sums up our whole discussion actually in a few minutes.


That is precisely why the Linkgesposte. Best way to describe it is not easy. :-)).... And he knew how.



Antwort von derpianoman:

*** Edit of admin: div below, too condescending / provoking posts (and answers) were to move off-topic *** [/ quote]

I'm barely even a few Tägelchen not there ...
... VERY GOOD admin dear! Please next so!

I've been here, "wrote the keys fuzzy" in terms of netiquette. Amateurs and professionals alike & ...




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
PLASTER | SHORT FILM
H.B. | One minute short film
WE KEEP ON DANCING - Short Film
Henosis - 8K Short Film
MR NIGHT HAS A DAY OFF - short film
ClipKanal: Sogni Culinari Short Film
TANK (short film by Stu Maschwitz)
ClipKanal: Time Trap (Short Film)
ClipKanal: Story of R32 - short film
Sputnik -- a short film by Maxim Zhestkov
Reunited Short Film (Black Magic Cinema)
A Sci-Fi Short Film HD: "UNCANNY VALLEY" - by 3dar
It"s No Game | A Sci-fi Short Film Starring David Hasselhoff
Go Short Film Festival 2017 trailer - Don"t Blink
ClipKanal: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2014 - Timelapse Short Film
Crowdfunding https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-daydream-short-film
Final Offer - DUST Original Sci-Fi Short Film - Exclusive Premiere
hat jemand bock auf ca. 1 millionen dollar? Japan Festival - Short Film
This Mind-Bending Race Looks Like a Real-Life Video Game | Short Film Showcase
dvd Film ohne Verlust auf Festplatte
Victoria - tatsächlich ein Film ohne Schnitte
Birdman, oder: wie man einen Film scheinbar ohne Schnitte dreht
Audioeffekte mit der gleichen Funktion
After Effects: Objekte im gleichen Abstand am Pfad animieren
Sterben Drohnen-Aufnahmen den gleichen Tod wie 3D?
Videos haken beim Rendern immer an den gleichen Stellen

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos