Logo Logo
/// 
Einige Fragen zur Sony HDR-HC1

Some questions to SonyHDR-HC1



Frage von Olli86:
April 2006

Hello I am new here.
I know there are already several threads on the HC1, but not all of my questions were answered in them. I wanted to ask whether we can choose the HC1 with a 16:9 format, as is seen in movies shooting. I do not mean the normal, what we see in many newer TV broadcasts, but that, where one can still see the beams, when one has already made his TV to zoom. I also wanted to ask if it synonymous with their shooting in the dark can be. Since the camera outputs so HD material, I wanted to ask whether it is possible to cut with a lame 700Mhz PC like mine, a movie with the HC1 has been filmed. I currently use Adobe Premiere 5.0
I assume that I synonymous since a much better and newer cutting program or need? I have read that if you were not a tripod user, the camera would make no vernüpftiges Picture. Can someone confirm me explain it? On a DVD you can not burn these movies or synonymous? Because HD movies but only fit to Blu-ray or HD DVD or?
Mfg. Olli



Antwort von Rapsody:

"Olli86" wrote:

1. I wanted to ask whether we can choose the HC1 with a 16:9 format, as is seen in movies shooting. I do not mean the normal, what we see in many newer TV broadcasts, but that, where one can still see the beams, when one has already made his TV to zoom.

2. I also wanted to ask if it synonymous with their shooting in the dark can be.

3. Since the camera outputs so HD material, I wanted to ask whether it is possible to cut with a lame 700Mhz PC like mine, a movie with the HC1 has been filmed.

4. I currently use Adobe Premiere 5.0
I assume that I synonymous since a much better and newer cutting program or need?

5. I have read that if you were not a tripod user, the camera would make no vernüpftiges Picture. Can someone confirm me explain it?


to 1) No!

ad 2) Yes, you can shoot with any camera in the dark, but you can see nothing in the dark! But you can use NightShot, which is a type of infrared.

to 3) Absolutely NO. The PC is even too lame for DV, as it will buy in a new time, unless you want to shoot only 3 minutes in DV movies, which perhaps could still work!

to 4) Yes, there is. Would I buy only if you have the Camera and then ask again, is currently s.ehesten Pinnacle 10.5.

to 5) A matter of taste, a movie filmed from the hand still shakes, look at your views on the new film Insideman because a lot out of his hand and filmed the wobbles like crazy, but have a feeling are synonymous, as would be the middle of the scramble . Basically, it's better to shoot tripod, but it is often exaggerated. Some say vermatscht the Picture, but that's probably due more to the poor equipment that will be taken to look at the material.



Antwort von Rapsody:

"Olli86" wrote:
I wanted to ask whether we can choose the HC1 with a 16:9 format, as is seen in movies shooting. I do not mean the normal, what we see in many newer TV broadcasts, but that, where one can still see the beams, when one has already made his TV to zoom.

Without further by cropping the image in Premiere (or the editing program, what will you just used). Over the beams add to the width, in which you want it, you can not do, since there is no video output device for Cinemascope.
"Olli86" wrote:
I have read that if you were not a tripod user, the camera would make no vernüpftiges Picture. Can someone confirm me explain it?

You do realize s.besten itself. The proposition that can not do without, not true. But images from the hand can only be QUIET, if true, the posture) practice (and experimenting. Telephoto shots are from the hand VERY difficult. Static images (animal film, landscape) may request the name says, according to a tripod. If, then do not buy any, but one with fluid head. To succeed synonymous panning judder (a new purchase for 50 ¬ is not suited for panning, but there is already reasonable size for your camera for ¬ 100-150.) Good hand-shots but are more dynamic than the tripod.
"Olli86" wrote:
On a DVD you can not burn these movies or synonymous? Because HD movies but only fit to Blu-ray or HD DVD or?

Is currently for you nor academic, because it gives the player yet, and if they have come out, a friend to two years waiting to be paid first, not too much (the first DVD player cost 1500 DM!) and secondly, to the childhood diseases do not mitzukaufen (my first DVD player, it played only the flip-over of Panasonic DVD reliable and had to be rectified grudgingly - after 6 months!, where they offered me seriously the successor). You can add your film in HDV by both the Calculator Watch as synonymous of the camera on your plasma, LCD or projector.
Alternatively, I propose to shoot in HDV, capture in DV and edit and burn to a normal DVD. The tapes in three years, so you can again re-edit in HDV.
Alternative: on your watchlist are converting everything in HDV and then to DV. Is needed, though IN ANY CASE, as a guest writes a faster Calculator.








Antwort von Rapsody:

Hi. First of thanks for the replies. I must admit I do not know exactly what is meant with DV. I user the ne older Panasonic Mini DV happening and I can with my calculator had films that are longer than 3 minutes schneiden.Manchmal gibts the problem that the hard drive is full, but the movie is not finished yet. I usually take that to cut material with the camera from the PC, and delete everything from the calculator, I play all of the camera back on the Calculator.So saving me a lot of super Space.Ist not optimal, but ne solution. Do you think a laptop would be rich with about 3 GHZ?
By shooting in the dark I thought that the camera may not quickly get a blurry picture because that's a bit annoying if you want to turn Tina went to the example at night on a dark street plays or so.



Antwort von Axel:

Salut, I was before, I sometimes forget to log myself.
MiniDV = DV
That is, as long as you do not run HDV editing, you could be synonymous with your old PC box with the new camera work, for this is yes (iConvert means or the like) via Firewire synonymous with very high quality DV (= SD Standard Definition) from.
If it is you do to HDV, you need as much of everything, but RAM is more a question of comfort cut (1 GB, it should already be), processor and graphics card as soon as possible. Because of the laptop as a temporary HDV player would, of course, a laptop cooler than a tower, but with the well known, higher prices and limited upgrade options. My advice: If it's already supposed to be a new calculator, then right. Otherwise, you must content with DV. Put your money in a rather good plasma or LCD. The days of the HD players come, the way is waiting patiently.
"Anonymous" wrote:
By shooting in the dark I thought that the camera may not quickly get a blurry picture because that's a bit annoying if you want to turn Tina went to the example at night on a dark street plays or so.

Aha! Puncture point AF! This does not work in the dark, he tried it, but then builds and manure (sharpness pumps). EVERYONE is on camera so. On the Picture on the SonyHP is not a sharpness adjustment to recognize, but it must give him according to the details.



Antwort von Olli86:

Well the laptop, I would not buy me, but because one of my parents, and write anyway because the only emails and documents that would be as rich synonymous my PC so I could evtl.mal question of whether the exchange would :-)
Is there really any essay for the camera, so that the wider 16:9 bar has now? Because if it is later reinschneidet, they do not see during the shoot, so you would probably get in hindsight, to see some severed heads.



Antwort von prem:

"Olli86" wrote:
Well the laptop, I would not buy me, but because one of my parents, and write anyway because the only emails and documents that would be as rich synonymous my PC so I could evtl.mal question of whether the exchange would :-)
Is there really any essay for the camera, so that the wider 16:9 bar has now? Because if it is later reinschneidet, they do not see during the shoot, so you would probably get in hindsight, to see some severed heads.

I think that because you understand what's wrong! At the film is selected usually a 21:9 format, but this will not come to any consumer camera to use. 16:9 synonymous looks good and it is also perfect for television, which will soon be only. So what are you going with a different format? Only the format does not decide whether it looks like a movie or not. In addition, synonymous in movies is not always the same format were applied.
Synonymous you have to cut anything because the camera a true 16:9 camera, I think that just takes up to 16:9.



Antwort von damarco:

Yes you are right, I thought the 21:9 format, but I knew the name but not before. I personally think that this format gives a movie a certain aesthetic that he has therefore larger than if it were a movie Movies. I said stop that when I insert the movie in 16:9 movies and later s.PC 21:9 beams may be cut off their heads, as these beams even during the shoot itself does not have in mind.



Antwort von Valentino:

Hi
So it is 21:9 Cinemascope and as I understand it "was shown the land of planty" in CS in the movies. This film was filmed in DV with the DVX100. The film shows only realize that with a camera so everything is created. Wim Wenders to be a cameraman working with a P + S adapter and then used simple CS Anamorphic Lenses. Thus, he exploited the whole surface of the 4:3 image converter. The picture has about a CS on the film material, the ratio of 4:3 and is then pulled back until later in the projection by a factor of two in length. HDV stands synonymous to but only in 4:3 format, which is the ratio of the Auflösund 1:1,33, 16:9 entseht be until after the pixels as in CS protracted. With HDV, I would solve the whole with a 16:9 lens. The problem might be that the Optics not only for HD but for SD cameras is expected.
Has anyone in this forum once the change to try something with the FX1, which would have the 16:9 conversion lens for the PD170 indeed synonymous fit s.eine FX1.

Greeting

Tino



Antwort von atrichter:

Quote:
Has anyone in this forum once the change to try something with the FX1, which would have the 16:9 conversion lens for the PD170 indeed synonymous fit s.eine FX1.

The idea is OK, if someone really wants to make more than 16:9. However, the FX1 and the PD170/150 have different Objektivaufsatzmaße.

FX1 = 72mm
PD150/170 = 58mm (I seem to remember)

Without adapter ring that fits so nothing, and with adapter ring should there be evil shadows.



Antwort von grovel:

"Anonymous" wrote:
to 4) Yes, there is. Would I buy only if you have the Camera and then ask again, is currently s.ehesten Pinnacle 10.5.


Follow all the advice on my account, but not this!

The closest you get to your desired aspect ratio, adding the viewfinder up and down according to cover, then you have no problems synonymous with severed heads. I do not understand what do you hope (16:9 really should be fat times for the cinema feeling) but on philosophical discussions to ensure I am not a lass.
Besides do you really want to expose on 32mm film, you can forget the whole anamorphic essays, you'd have to be in post runterscalen so anyway back to HDV, because as I said there is no player for Cinemascope.

SeeYa grovel



Antwort von Nightfly!:

Hello Olli86!

Perhaps you should synonymous times you watch the videos on this Page:
http://www.fxsupport.de/hc1/hc1_2.html

For still images, and a reasonably linares, not too rapid movement brings the camera a excellentes Picture.

However, power is wide at the other movements a certain restlessness in the pictures and the picture quality. For example, contact the film with the wind turbine (see link above), the rotor blades a regular wave (if it were in the desert one could almost suspect something like heat haze).

Apparently, the hardware MPEG encoding, it creates not play with these "nonlinear" movements reality.
For me a reason to wait for the next generation (or a good DV) camera to take in the face.

Greeting
Nightfly.








Antwort von Olli86:

Thanks for the link, but the problem is that I do not have XP and can therefore synonymous not watch the new Quicktime videos. As I said my PC is old :-)
I have read of the problem that when the camera moves quickly, that picture shows some disturbance, but then someone geschriben that they would have to move very quickly, so this error and would not do that as good as anyone . One problem I did stop in the sense that although I'd like to make movies and Turn synonymous later something going in this direction, but I'm just not as far as expertise is a total layman, so I do not understand some things in practice. Grovel I quote "Besides you really want to expose on 32mm film can you forget the whole anamorphic essays, you'd have to be in post runterscalen so anyway back to HDV, because as I said there is no player for Cinemascope."
As I shall have to say that I really do not know what you mean, because I do not know many technical terms. Is my einwenig embarrassing.



Antwort von Axel:

"Olli86" wrote:
As I shall have to say that I really do not know what you mean, because I do not know many technical terms. Is my einwenig embarrassing.

Must it not. You say yourself that you are novice, eventually everyone begins.
"Olli86" wrote:
I must admit I do not know exactly what is meant with DV. I user the ne older Panasonic Mini DV happening and I can with my calculator had films that are longer than 3 minutes schneiden.Manchmal gibts the problem that the hard drive is full, but the movie is not finished yet. I usually take that to cut material with the camera from the PC, and delete everything from the calculator, I play all of the camera back on the Calculator.So saving me a lot of super Space.Ist not optimal, but ne solution.

That's pretty clever. What is it exactly for an "older Panasonic? Is it so grottenschlecht that it absolutely must be the HC1? When it comes to you, with pictures to express something, then goes DP. HDV is more what the pretty pictures. The photos, for example.
Look to short films on the net, great ideas and wonderful, intelligent camera work. Resolution? Far below DV (DV PAL = 720 x 576 pixels resolution TV, DVD), Resolution!
View of people on homemade DVDs. Resolution: DV.
Aha, you have a modern plasma or LCD? HD ready?
No problem: DV looks good out even better than on `ner tube. And 16:9? Will not blur the picture if the camcorder has no true 16:9?
Yes, sure.
But should a creative mind, the image quality (with picture quality, I mean the resolution) veeery far back in the list of priorities. A brilliant short film (no fine impressions, but express language of film) is in VHS and 4:3 and black and white just as possible.
Exactly.
There are of course a perverse virus that makes creative and desperate inhibited uncreative. "I can ONLY make a good film, if I have this and that s.besserem equipment."
So, never.
Think it over again with the HC1.



Antwort von ruessel:

Quote:
For still images, and a reasonably linares, not too rapid movement brings the camera a excellentes Picture.

However, power is wide at the other movements a certain restlessness in the pictures and the picture quality. For example, contact the film with the wind turbine (see link above), the rotor blades a regular wave (if it were in the desert one could almost suspect something like heat haze).

Apparently, the hardware MPEG encoding, it creates not play with these "nonlinear" movements reality.


Hello,

sowas I've never read (but now!). How did you come to such statements?
I myself have these recordings with the HC1 rotated and really know what I'm talking about here. Meanwhile, there are probably 20 hours s.The HDV material with which I have rotated the HC1 and HC3, and such effects could not be cited as above observed. I suspect, therefore, is that your calculator too slack for HDV or HDV you to look at a totally inappropriate use Media Player! Try it once with the VCL player, this is totally free and will play with me on a 2.8 Ghz PC my material is going smoothly.

Even the HC3 via HDMI with a high resolution projector and a 2 meter projection is the HDV material provided stunning and not in any way, or with wavy heat haze.

It is true that in my opinion, should refrain from a wild waving of HDV, but it has the following reason: The HDV material is so sharp and Detailauflösend show, for a very restless camera work can be a viewer queasy ..... similar to seasickness. But this will of one person to another perceived at different intensities. HDV is work in a motion picture camera so synonymous similar ..... one tripod can really help.



Antwort von Nightfly!:

"ruessel" wrote:

Hello,

sowas I've never read (but now!). How did you come to such statements?
...
Try it once with the VCL player, this is totally free and will play with me on a 2.8 Ghz PC my material is going smoothly.
.


Hello ruessel!

First of thanks for your opinion!

And @ Olli86 Sorry!

The snapshot from 'vlc-0.8.4a "looks OK;
So you have (ruessel) probably right.

Had with the "vlc-0.8.4a" seen in "Film9" this effect. Calculator, however, was 2.6 GHz with some other processes.

Will examine what can possibly be.
Do you have a download link for the vcl player or the vlc you meant?

Greeting
Nightfly!



Antwort von ruessel:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/


Antwort von Olli86:

@ Axel
I have a Panasonic NV-DS11
Of course it is much more important have a good idea for a movie and put them well können.Die quality is indeed only a secondary, but I find it quite nice if you have a great picture, especially since I sometimes buy an HD Ready Television wants.
@ Ruessel
Which camera would you rather recommend the HC1 or HC3? I somehow think that the HC3 is so tiny that they are already at the lowest verwankler that whole picture would have them look much worse than the HC1, since these little bigger and therefore should be synonymous handy right?



Antwort von wolfgang:

The wave motion is probably due to either an inadequate graphics card, and / or traceable to a false signal processing such as a 60 Hz () instead of a monitor that can handle 50 Hz.

On an HD-ready device such waves gibts not - it was the one it has been massively scaled incorrectly, in combination with an incorrect deinterlacing.

There are many possible sources of error halt ...



Antwort von prem:

"grovel" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
to 4) Yes, there is. Would I buy only if you have the Camera and then ask again, is currently s.ehesten Pinnacle 10.5.


Follow all the advice on my account, but not this!



@ Grovel: Then please tell me what program do you recommend, would be curious to price alone, because of a vergliechbaren.



Antwort von Olli86:

How long would weg.Ich was now on the verge of Purchase of Camera.Ich wanted to ask if the HC1 is so much better than the HC3 as the HC1 whopping ¬ 300 more kostet.Ich would prefer to resort to smaller HC3, unless you me say here that the HC1 has really much better-cellular HC3 HD and indeed synonymous synonymous otherwise almost the same values or?








Antwort von floreg:

Does anybody know what the VLC player BOB means (in Video Deinterlacingfilter)?
thanks
floreg



Antwort von Bruno Peter:

@ Olli86,
decide for yourself after what you need, because nobody can imagine what you mean by better ...

If you have reached a shutter speed as small as 1 / 450 sec in a particular situation especially important? ... then HC1 ...

Will you prefer a ClearVid CMOS? ... Then HC3 ...

Want to make the best Lowlightaufnahmen? ... then also HC3 ...

@ floreg,
together with BOB (one of several deinterlacing methods) video fields, so it can test mi / no on the PC monitor and you see the difference.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Sony HC1 oder HC3

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos