Logo Logo
/// 
Soundeffekte von Soundtrack

Sound Effects Soundtrack Of



Frage von Andi1972:
Juli 2009

Hi dear friends

does anybody know whether the sound effects that come with Soundtrack synonymous and may be used for commercial products in the Gelgeenheit just one more question. Does anybody know where there are more good sound effects relating to sword / melee, etc.?

Thank you very much

Andi



Antwort von Piers:

I always think back to a very good and sounds right:

http://www.freesound.org/index.php

During the search, especially after the abstract sounds like "Swooshes and Swisher," sometimes you need to think around the corner, but the quality of most class sounds.



Antwort von Andi1972:

Thanks for the tip, which was good times!

Andi








Antwort von Randoms:

I think I have read too that we may use the Apple sounds.
Is that asking too much really synonymous when you have to lie down for the studio package 1200 Euro.



Antwort von stefangs:

The probes are released for commercial projects, provided that they are using a normal context, ie, music production, film production, sale, etc. So no sounds of joking among other names or the like.

the with the price of 1200 euro is, moreover, no argument. Many sound libraries cost as much or more, and do not necessarily offer the variety of apple library.



Antwort von Jan12:

Sorry, I'd say silly question of me, where can I find the sounds of accompanying soundtrack?
I have not found it yet?

Regards
January



Antwort von stefangs:

"Jan12" wrote:
Sorry, I'd say silly question of me, where can I find the sounds of accompanying soundtrack?


HD / Library / Audio / Apple Loops for Soundtrack Pro

But you have to install the set, ie you can install without synonymous sounds.



Antwort von Jan12:

I ne had hacked away at that time nothing.
Thanks for the help have found it.



Antwort von Jan12:

In some of these loops at me strangely, there are problems.
And although some of the PowerFX Loops (; CAF) will be reproduced in Sountrack Pro on timing her distorted.
I can not align it synonymous distortion, because it always sounds hacked.
In GarageBand, these loops are sometimes not recognized and when I reinlade by hand, it's the same timing problem.

Just one example: the PowerFX "digital piano loops" 10-18 to zero problems. They are even recognized in GarageBand.
The "digital piano loops" 1-9 and 19-56 of this issue. In the Finder, but when I play directly on the preview they are okay.

What is the problem?

Regards Jan.



Antwort von stefangs:

"Jan12" wrote:
In some of these loops at me strangely, there are problems.
And although some of the PowerFX Loops (; CAF) will be reproduced in Sountrack Pro on timing her distorted.
I can not align it synonymous distortion, because it always sounds hacked.
In GarageBand, these loops are sometimes not recognized and when I reinlade by hand, it's the same timing problem.

Just one example: the PowerFX "digital piano loops" 10-18 to zero problems. They are even recognized in GarageBand.
The "digital piano loops" 1-9 and 19-56 of this issue. In the Finder, but when I play directly on the preview they are okay.

What is the problem?

Regards Jan.

I now kick something in the room, because I myself have barely worked with caf files. these files contain tempo-and tonart information. If now the tempo of your sequence very different from the original tempo is high, the resulting unsightly artifacts (; runterschraubt a bit like karaoke files when tonart to a cozy level so as not to have to sing so high!). I know only of logic, but I think that one synonymous in soundtrack somewhere can set a tempo. try's views in order.



Antwort von Jan12:

Tone and pace I've been s.The Caf aligned file, but strange as that sounds are still to be distorted. And why did he recognizes some of these files easily and others not at all, or distorting.
So there must be something else yet available s.Problem?



Antwort von stefangs:

"Jan12" wrote:
Tone and pace I've been s.The Caf aligned file, but strange as that sounds are still to be distorted. And why did he recognizes some of these files easily and others not at all, or distorting.
So there must be something else yet available s.Problem?


if it works, when introduced, but not for others, that speaks more to ensure that the tempo with some matches and not for others. s.tempo not sure if it is, I know synonymous grad nix - I'm sorry. add times anywhere but an example for a distorted file. distortion is such a rubber understood. Perhaps it can be seen s.klang what.








Antwort von Jan12:

Aha, in GarageBand, I got it right now to load the "problem loops" to. However, he displays it only if I start to cite the Project of the correct key. And only with manual correctly set the tone perfectly accurate and precise speed, he plays it off clean.

For the other loops, it's like actually meant that he always shows s.and this fits in to the car to reinziehen Project.




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
After Effects Sound pro Buchstabe
16000 BBC Sound Effects
Komponist für Soundtrack, Film und Games
The unscripted sound - Die Rolle des Location Sound Mixers im Reality TV
5.1-Sound aufnehmen?
Sound aufbessern?
Verflüssigen in After Effects?
Fehler in after effects
After Effects Farbkorrektur
Sound gesucht
After Effects CS 6 > Kantenschärfung
Mocha in After Effects
Ovale Maske in After Effects 18.0.1
Slow Mo Sound is FAKE
Tolle Sound App!
After Effects Textelement "überrollen"
Davinci - Export - Sound
The Sound Summit 2020
After Effects steuert Webplayer
Face replacement After Effects
After Effects und SLOG2
Location Sound Podcast
Keylight und After Effects
Premiere -> After Effects Farbverschiebung
Sound im DVD-Menü
After Effects Schieberegler Support

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos