Infoseite // Special Effects such as Miami

Frage von bernd02:

Hy, I have no idea how this is called or how I should explain. What I want to know is how something like in the video-how that is changing the background so ... sorry for my imprecise expressions ..


Antwort von MartinMcFly:

This was done with Elastic Reality, a morphing program.
there is synonymous Video Morpher, which are more favorable. Winmorph means I think.


Antwort von bernd02:

but it looks damn cool that goes with the AE not?


slashCAM nutzt Cookies zur Optimierung des Angebots, auch Cookies Dritter. Die Speicherung von Cookies kann in den Browsereinstellungen unterbunden werden. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Mehr Infos Verstanden!
RSS Suche YouTube Facebook Twitter slashCAM-Slash