Infoseite // TV Effect, image disturbance

Frage von Trolleule:

I want to build a TV Effect / a kind of visual disturbance but do not know what to call the effect s.sich.

So the picture begins to swim suddenly see at "". It distorted wave and duplicated in several rows. Vllt. knows that someone of his television, when rain heavily: D.

Does anyone have any idea how I can implement in AE or a tutorial or the name of the effect.

PS: I have to gegooglt flicker, but it's not really a flicker.

Thank you!


Antwort von Jörg:

Bad TV are three animation presets in AE, which of course you can pair well with the distortion effects.


Antwort von Alf_300:

Digieffects - Damage


slashCAM nutzt Cookies zur Optimierung des Angebots, auch Cookies Dritter. Die Speicherung von Cookies kann in den Browsereinstellungen unterbunden werden. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Mehr Infos Verstanden!
RSS Suche YouTube Facebook Twitter slashCAM-Slash