Logo Logo
/// 
Schrägstes Sony XDCAM EX Workflow Video

Tackiest Sony XDCAM EX Workflow Video



Newsmeldung von slashCAM:


Here is the news message with links and images on the pages slashCAM Magazine




Antwort von Ian:

Finally a video that addresses real cutting conditions.



Antwort von baerenbold:

... after all, one learns something here - for other "instructional video" I see several minutes only (pimply) face of the main character, but I am behind just as smart as before ...








Antwort von alibaba:

the gudde macpro



Antwort von rush:

That has to be quite complicated to improvise pets XDCAM in Final Cut extra for it if it shall require a workflow-Video ...

I just find stupid ...



Antwort von JetSetStar:

I cut my videos in a bunker, one knows never!



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Cool, that is on an Army truck enough power for a MacPro and two monitors. Perhaps an average mobile alternative?



Antwort von r.p.television:

"Rush" wrote:
That has to be quite complicated to improvise pets XDCAM in Final Cut extra for it if it shall require a workflow-Video ...

I just find stupid ...


My opinion. Basically not a bad NLE, but now you have to be apple falls very much to get something still inflict. A professional NLE codecs that no professional or can import format is a bad joke. Since Programs like Magix etc are more innovative.
Apple should again turn to its roots rather than with trendy piano-phones to flood the market.



Antwort von eXp:

A video of Jeff Tremaine.



Antwort von rush:

"Rptelevision" wrote:
"Rush" wrote:
That has to be quite complicated to improvise pets XDCAM in Final Cut extra for it if it shall require a workflow-Video ...

I just find stupid ...


My opinion. Basically not a bad NLE, but now you have to be apple falls very much to get something still inflict. A professional NLE codecs that no professional or can import format is a bad joke. Since Programs like Magix etc are more innovative.
Apple should again turn to its roots rather than with trendy piano-phones to flood the market.


Good point! But probably can with the piano-rake in millions of phones a lot more than in the video editing field. In this respect, the Apple company is a purely economic view all ...



Antwort von B.DeKid:

"Rush" wrote:
.... In this respect, the Apple company purely economic view all ...


What to see because if you please never just "economic"?

About Paid commercial juice shop -!)

.......................

MfG
B. DeKid



Antwort von rush:

"B. DeKid" wrote:


What to see because if you please never just "economic"?

About Paid commercial juice shop -!)

.......................

MfG
B. DeKid


I see no different :-) Have the hype around the big apple never understood but tastes are so different:)
So, naturally, will all even when he leaves his money ...

But here is what they XDCAM EX ... a very "complex":-D format ...









Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Sony Firmware-Updates 2021 - FX6, FX9 bekommen 4Kp120 RAW-Ausgabe, XDCAM-Camcorder besseren HDR-Workflow
XDCAM - Import - Problem - XDCAM Transfer?
Mainconcept Codec Plugin für DaVinci Resolve bringt Support für HEVC, Sony XAVC/XDCAM und P2 AVC Ultra
Sony A7iii Workflow
workflow video/audiobearbeitung
Workflow für Video-Verschlagwortung gesucht
MPEG 1920x1080P = XDCAM 422 ??
Sony stellt Sony Alpha 7R IV mit 61 MP, Eye-AF für Video und 4K 8 Bit Video vor
Videotutorial: Alister Chapman zur Sony Venice: Reales ISO Rating, Workflow, 16 Bit XOCN uvm.
Premiere Pro: Bester Workflow für 4K + HD-Material für Square-Video?
Frame.io Workflow
Workflow Audiobearbeitung
8K HDR Workflow
Sony A7III Video ruckelt
Workflow SpyderCheckR24 / Filmconvert
Notebook für 4k workflow
Workflow für Messe
RAW + VFX Workflow
Fokuswackler Sony A6400 im AF-C bei Video
Suche Video/Audiokabel Sony Handycam
Sony-MPEG-VX-Video im DVD-Spieler?
RETRO VIDEO: SONY HANDYCAM IN 2020
Bitte um Hinweise zu CinemaDNG Workflow
Pr Workflow mit Dateien >30GB
EB-Look und Workflow für FS5ii
Comica BoomX-U2 und Workflow

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos