Logo Logo
/// 
Das hier ist kein Forum, sondern ein Kindergarten!

This is not a forum, but a kindergarten!



Frage von nummer1:
Mai 2006

this is not a forum this is kindergarten, so I do not need anything more to write here!

here in the forum there are people who have really not have a clue and they have to write my comments!

schonmal here have asked a question, then came the answers are no, no preference, but the main thing is it opens a forum!!

BYE their unsuspecting



Antwort von jens:

"Anonymous" wrote:
this is not a forum this is kindergarten, so I do not need anything more to write here!

here in the forum there are people who have really not have a clue and they have to write my comments!

schonmal here have asked a question, then came the answers are no, no preference, but the main thing is it opens a forum!!

BYE their unsuspecting


Hi, anonymous foreboding,

well, with such a post entsprichst you unfortunately the kindergarten theory.
Do not be peeved. I believe most will be adequately helped in the crime. If 's views hinhaut can not always have a number of reasons (eg, that it was simply white or None, the question is somewhat imprecise articulation).

I 's find good, nutritious and balanced here.

Way to go, dear SlashcamerInnen!
Jens



Antwort von Markus:

"Jens" wrote:
I believe most will be adequately helped in the crime. [...] I think it's good, nutritious and balanced here.

I see the same. The Sound of Music and ultimately make unfriendly or beratungsresistente asker usually be ignored or rebuffed.

Some with a link to useful information. ;-)
" 4. In die Titelzeile schreibe ich...
" Use meaningful, specific subject lines





Antwort von wolfgang:

Forums are both as good as the user in a forum, and the other can be a bit of the moderators or administrative Page look for a little protection - which borders.

No forum is always free of foolishness, mistakes can be Offtopic - that would be synonymous not fun. The mixture gsund Screws. Anyone who does not understand, is in anyway wrong s.Platz forums.

"Anonymous" wrote:
this is not a forum this is kindergarten, so I do not need anything more to write here!


Fortunately, you need not make it - and fortunately, we have to read your "Kindergartenkram" therefore not synonymous. Thank you for that.

"Anonymous" wrote:

here in the forum there are people who have really not have a clue and they have to write my comments!
...
BYE their unsuspecting


Whether you have more idea now than we do, we will now never know bedauerlicheweise. So I congratulate ourselves on the fact that we are now apparently going on - whoever thou mayest be synonymous been.



Antwort von PowerMac:

* plonk *



Antwort von hannes:

> Other hand, it can be a bit of the moderators or administrative Page look for a little protection - which borders.

And who decides the limits??

This forum has so long kept at a good level,
None intervening because nicks and regulated.
Spoilers are simply ignored and then forgave himself of
Still the best kind of "self".

Look at other forums where moderators are called s.Werke .....
... must be synonymous, and their permanent mustard to up to temp. Locks. Horrible!



Antwort von Jörg:

Hannes would help if an open letter. I would sign a thousand times .....
"bloody fingers" Jörg



Antwort von steveb:

Perhaps you should do it slowly over a notification requirement (before posting) thoughts. The number of "Vorbeistreunenden" guests is still relatively high ...

otherwise you may make this community only a full compliment.
klitztztztztztzeeeeeeekleinen with a few exceptions, is this about really always questions around the release of rare and lost EGO.



Antwort von quantos:

100% approval, but the question is whether synonymous to get as many questions iff guests are excluded. On the other hand, the Fragsteller promise that if you have to log on, the questions are answered expertly and the ID is known, so that nerves can not score (not applicable s.alle but s.The, which I noticed)

Ciao,

Philip



Antwort von Acer:

Sorry, was not notified, was my post up there as a guest ...

Ciao,

Philipp



Antwort von steveb:

"Anonymous" wrote:
100% approval, but the question is whether synonymous to get as many questions iff guests are excluded. On the other hand, the Fragsteller promise that if you have to log on, the questions are answered expertly and the ID is known, so that nerves can not score (not applicable s.alle but s.The, which I noticed)

Ciao,

Philipp


na, the quality of the answers given here so that justify happy to spend a reservation ...



Antwort von hannes:

> ... Justify happy to spend a reservation ...

OK, but then they must be synonymous reasonably verified.
Just one time at GMX mailadres. , create and delete log on at once ... Bring it to this really you?

I am no friend of a closed visor.
If I want to say something, then please synonymous with full identity.
(or speaks to the contrary?)



Antwort von steveb:

naja ... who makes the effort of the application is interested in general s.Lösungen synonymous. I think the post should be doing so already.



Antwort von Wiro:

Hello,
I go - quite frankly - the many Anonymousse and "guests" synonymous in the ass. Looking at a forum as a space in which people talk and share each other, an anonymous someone who is short hereinschreit the open door and disappears.

Rude and of little use.
One should, in order to be able to post something have to be signed.
As is the custom in most forums.
Greeting Wiro



Antwort von steveb:

The smell slowly according to a survey ....!!!!!



Antwort von wolfgang:

There are already enough in Streiterein Forums - synonymous with registered users. If someone needs to sign, at least still gibts (low) barriers, do not write every piece of rubbish - as in the opening posting this thread. Under cover of night / anonymity that people will write things they would never say in a face-to-face meeting.

Seen thus saith lot for a compulsory registration, without which one can not stop posting. Mostly you can read anonymously anyway - that should do it properly.



Antwort von Markus:

"steveb" wrote:
The smell slowly according to a survey ....!!!!!

Thanks for the hint. I have the time taken as an opportunity to add just that survey the origins posting. ;-)



Antwort von jabone:

But times quite honest. Not everyone who writes here as a guest (like me) only wants to talk shit, but give synonymous helpful comments.



Antwort von StefanS:

Finally, it is from the original post, I have not even taken seriously, yet has become a useful exchange of views.

This forum is alive.

There are plenty of forums, which are oh-so "professionally administered" and regulated, who because of Zwangsregistrierungspolitk thousands of members, and yet so little of which are dead, that it shows you the creeps.

All the guest contributions in Slashcam times disturbing, sometimes amusing, sometimes making thoughtful, sometimes amusing and sometimes very informative synonymous perceived or actually are missing in these forums. Since there is only pure boredom and genpoolreduzierende inbreeding.

No thanks!

I am registered since the changeover of the Forum, therefore, have nothing personally against sail under its own, recognizable flag, as long as I can do voluntarily. With a compulsory registration I would not have done that.

And besides. We still have all the chief Marcel Winkler, or how the miners may have been called synonymous always survived. Hannes is right, the healing potential of this forum are enormous, but only because our defense forces are trained. If we leave it to admins and moderators, I guarantee, we are within a short time with allergies, and get at the slightest difference of opinion that is not promptly rebuked of one of the Big Brothers or deleted, a furry rash on the keyboard.

Anyone who is naturally interested s.vollständiger control, which could recommend to some countries in West and East, where it already has everything. So finally to hear, while screaming for protection by the admin on the one hand and to freedom of expression on the other page for.

Let us just leave the church but in the village can be with the Lord 's good man and take care of our hobbies. Apropo care ":

What does it matter to the oak, when a wild boar rubs off?

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von RobA:

Do not know whether an application would not change much - everyone has some anonymous email addresses at hand, with which he would sign up then quickly stop and still remain anonymous ...

Robert



Antwort von ReeBooT:

The Chancellor has just left the BND of the surveillance of journalists. Betsimmt is there anyone now mitzulauschen freely around here ...



Antwort von Wiro:

Hello @ stefan
we must distinguish between registration and pedantic, or so-called censorship by some admins. Super-member. That's 2 pairs of shoes.

I would even like to know who I'm dealing with it. I want to look up synonymous have the opportunity, what questions or answers someone has already written in previous posts. It serves me to possibly be drafted my exact answer. Kapuzenbekleidete without hecklers identity I can not take it seriously - not even if they have written usable.

We should practice the "real-life" can be considered synonymous already MUs in the forum.
It is a matter of courtesy, if you say who you are.
Old-fashioned thinking? - Certainly not.
Gruss Wiro



Antwort von kerberos:

I would agree Wiro's remarks.

I am registering at any forum when I have a specific question. This belongs to me as a mid-forties is still to good sound.

The younger users may see it differently, but I can understand taking etiquette.



Antwort von jabone:

Überedet: D
Now I have to register once synonymous finally made it myself.



Antwort von StefanS:

"Wiro" wrote:
we must distinguish between registration and pedantic, or so-called censorship by some admins. Super-member. That's 2 pairs of shoes.


On paper, these are two pairs of shoes) in the real (forum way life unfortunately.

And looking at you once the registration forms so please some forums. I can just my what-I-know-where-it-already-saved-always-be buyer profile, and my copy-BND Act strictly. And that is harmless.

"Wiro" wrote:

Kapuzenbekleidete without hecklers identity I can not take it seriously - not even if they have written usable.


Yes, I certify that it is somewhat difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff, but the "victim" I'm already much more willing to take, than submit to a compulsory registration. One reason also why I read in any other video forum, let alone'm active.

"Wiro" wrote:

It is a matter of courtesy, if you say who you are.
Old-fashioned thinking? - Certainly not.
Gruss Wiro


When it comes to courtesy, I'm with you But this is somewhat more complex.

Check out some response time of users logged on. Also there's "incivility" without end (although I do not rule out that if someone wants to interpret my sometimes ironic or sarcastic or rude responses as evidence of my laziness takes as an insult). Only because I had already synonymous of just "us read by registered users" really bad. Imagine politely and then slap on s.end synonymous rude.

Better stay a rebuke from the community to be locked out as the parish priest as a heretic.

Greeting
Stefan



Antwort von Acer:

"Stefan" wrote:


Let us just leave the church but in the village can be with the Lord 's good man and take care of our hobbies. Apropo care ":

What does it matter to the oak, when a wild boar rubs off?

Better stay a rebuke from the community to be locked out as the parish priest as a heretic.


I am of the opinion synonymous. Those are fine words ...;.)

I think now anyone can make for themselves during the vote what comes of it. Forth his opinion on this subject chewed, would only produce repetitions, right?;.)

Ciao,

Philip



Antwort von wolfgang:

This is all just theory - of people who have never taken responsibility for a forum. Yes, in an ideal world does not need leaders admins, no compulsory registration. In an ideal world we all love each other, friendly, courteous - and all is bliss washtub-vanity.

This will only remember that even in Germany is running an unmodified Abmahnwelle. For each Schmarn forum operators are warned, charged, put s.den pillory. Only commercial operators can afford to stand still compared to the. Small private forums, there have only the choice of stringent monitoring - otherwise the person responsible for their not-for-profit Tätiigkeit synonymous still faced with legal problems quickly.

And with such legal problems, the matter quickly s.den Forums operators hangs - s.wem synonymous else? The world is neither perfect nor the Internet is a lawless space - where everyone can let out the pig, just as it suits him straight. That is unavoidable.

Whosoever does not believe the time take a look at the reality - for example on the Heise-case:

http://www.hilfe-forum.eu/presseerklaerung.html

http://www.nicht-of-heise-kopieren.de/

And this is my absolute favorite:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/72026

And precisely for this Discusssion of interest here:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/72739

And luckily synonymous gibts sowas:
http://www.pc-magazin.de/common/nws/einemeldung.php?id=45138

But with restrictions - how can someone verify real addresses?

But that does not strike me that this legal situation is just nonsense. Someone holds the head of this "pseudo-freedom to" - and that is stop happens to be the operators who make the most of God's reward anyway.



Antwort von prem:

"Wiro" wrote:
Hello,
I go - quite frankly - the many Anonymousse and "guests" synonymous in the ass. Looking at a forum as a space in which people talk and share each other, an anonymous someone who is short hereinschreit the open door and disappears.

Rude and of little use.
One should, in order to be able to post something have to be signed.
As is the custom in most forums.
Gruss Wiro


We (o) are teutsche thoroughness!

What We (o) say do it!



Antwort von Justitia:

Why register?
No forum operators to ensure that these coercive registration will be deleted at the request completely and totally synonymous, including his own contributions, if the user wants because he wants to leave the forum because of such harassment from other users, or even a moderator.

I think this is legally very doubtful, because the idea germinates that there databases of registered prospects of a particular topic are collected in order to exploit commercially, for example through sale-s.Multimedia Manufacturer.



Antwort von wolfgang:

Alone, the term "compulsory registration" is a dialectical reversal of reality: there is no compulsory registration, who is forced to the registry? Who is one the gun to their head and says: "Register now"? No one.

I can tell you already, so what is a database worth exactly zero nuts! All - really all - threads in all forums are permeated much of the content or Offtopic senseless things that can sowas hardly sold. Even if one wanted to sell it.

That the deletion is excluded in the existing thread has probably the only reason that such a tattered thread would be unreadable. Thus one has a right but as a guest does not synonymous secure, of course.

And do what the "guest", with the right of "freedom" and seeming anonymity, sees s.der mockery of Wiro above. The teutsche "thoroughness ... genuine factual arguments.

So when going after me, the guests would still write permissions are revoked.



Antwort von clint:

"Wiro" wrote:
Hello,
I go - quite frankly - the many Anonymousse and "guests" synonymous in the ass. Looking at a forum as a space in which people talk and share each other, an anonymous someone who is short hereinschreit the open door and disappears.

Rude and of little use.
One should, in order to be able to post something have to be signed.
As is the custom in most forums.
Gruss Wiro


Well, if someone has a question only briefly to his car wants, one does not necessarily equal member of the VW fan club will be asking a quick stop but who knows the ropes. This need not be impolite. One can still mention his name / nick name and be a little on the netiquette. If you then drop by more often so you can log in at some point (so I've got it made, at least).

A compulsory registration IMO really brings nothing. This is a matter of 60 seconds and keeps Nervsägen synonymous not really post them to s.mueller.

MfG clint ...



Antwort von kerberos:

Quote:
A compulsory registration IMO really brings nothing. This is a matter of 60 seconds and keeps Nervsägen synonymous not really post them to s.mueller.
No, but it can be easier to remove.

If you still prevents the multiple use of email addresses, it is somewhat cumbersome for penetrating disturbers to log on.



Antwort von Jörg:

Hi,
let us time to think objectively about how many posts there were in fact in recent times that trigger such a discussion here.
I could not find so bad trolls gibts always in strictly regulated forums
obs Now users or even have moderators.
Doctored here not only too much rum, because it gives me no preference is synonymous obs now or österreichiche German thoroughness slashcam is a good thing as it is, as it always was, let it please as synonymous
Regulation still has inhibited the exchange of ideas,
take the trolls as a part of society and that's it
Gruß Jörg



Antwort von jens:

To be honest, I can not understand why so many here upset.
I think the tone and the quality of this forum is looking far and wide to peer.
Idt It's very rare that times arise provocations. In addition, jumps at the slightest peep of a previously-on (that reminds me of a very spontaneously and others ;-) just smile.

But here we are not constantly penetrated Of stupid troublemakers - so what?

I think you should because reinsteigern and summon any spirits.
But everything is good the way it is.

Of a compulsory registration I nix (and believe it is still a compulsion to speak to someone who is just a question - and wants to express).

Come on down,
Jens

* edit *
Joerg, you were faster, I see 's just like you



Antwort von b0kaJ:

Typical of forum trolls, here is yet another discussion about NOTHING ...



Antwort von steveb:

times a bit of mustard to me ....

why it is here in the forum (mostly) as a positive result achieved?
Apparently are "Videofrickler" sort of easy-care, factual, and if they make it even as a profession, or with a professional orientation, appear synonymous socially competent?

Demonstrated cavorts here apparently synonymous less "Krupp stuff", which only postet, the post will! Also seems to many as a "social core" to have been awakened. For when one's own problem (which is why they originally landed here once) has been solved, we now want to contribute even more likely to solve.

So rejoice about the fact that it works so well and that it is conducted of the many "responsible".

Whether the anonymous posts is a bad, must be weighed. Synonymous, I think it's an important argument to a certain user-see history. Yes, it is up to each himself to log on after the first reading here to get resolved his questions.

Those who expect to have solved a problem that should personify itself synonymous. That's not asking too much or the least.

Ultimately, the objective of a forum, a collective collection is s.User that contribute collectively to erötern questions and issues, if needed, provide solutions for "weinigerwissende" to collect and share the expertise of knowledge ".

Even if we ultimately remain somewhat anonymous, at least, promotes its own naming and the "read identity" for a healthy motivation to continue here.

I do not know how are you, I feel the situation here as a remarkably positive and supporting.

In conclusion, I think it's important, however, at the right time to install once synonymous administrative matters or to expand. Part of this is synonymous, whether it should notify the anonymous ...



Antwort von Gast1:

"Wiro" wrote:
Hello,
I go - quite frankly - the many Anonymousse and "guests" synonymous in the ass. Looking at a forum as a space in which people talk and share each other, an anonymous someone who is short hereinschreit the open door and disappears.

Rude and of little use.
One should, in order to be able to post something have to be signed.
As is the custom in most forums.
Greeting Wiro


Dear Wiro. What gives you the right to the point of rudeness, which you absprichst yes just different? Your registration?
I think if this board would play by your rules you would have to be according to the above measures, or even perhaps scribbling Exclude :-) But that would be a shame, you're usually so clever writing and readable comments.
So, I hope that you can not remain :-)



Antwort von steveb:

And if you still would have signed .... :-)



Antwort von kerberos:

And I would like to know what it was discourtesy.



Antwort von Gast1:

"steveb" wrote:
And if you still would have signed .... :-)


Well I do have, as always :-)



Antwort von steveb:

And already we have a plausible example of anonymity posted ...




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Videoschnitt Forum
new forum in spanish
Forum - Darstellungsfehler?
New fishing forum
Suche forum für VR
Registrierungsproble im Blackmagic Forum ??
Ist 4k hier im Forum angekommen?
Neu im Forum! Hallo sagen :-)
SLASHCAM-Forum ... Luft raus?
Das neue Pilotbase - FORUM
Forum für Digi-Camcorder?
Gibt für dieses Forum ne FAQ ?
HowTo slashCAM Forum: User ignorieren
slashCAM Forum Upgrade heute Abend ab 21:00
slashCAM Forum Umzug -- was alles neu ist:
jemand von euch zufällig im touran24 Forum?
HowTo slashCAM Forum: Die Dankesagungs-Funktion
Biete Forum - Ware bezahlt aber nicht bekommen
Jemand im Reduser Forum registriert? bekomme keinen Aktivierungslink
Kann im Forum eine "Ignorieren"-Funktion freigeschaltet werden?
SlashCAM-Forum mit Tapatalk-APP verbinden/implemntieren
HowTo slashCAM Forum: Topic Solved / Thema gelöst / Verkauft
HowTo slashCAM Forum: Kontakt per Privater Nachrichten und E-Mail
slashCAM Forum Relaunch am Montag -- mobil posten und vieles mehr !
Meine Meinung über dieses Forum, mit bitte um Löschung meines Accounts:
HDMI Forum veröffentlicht Version 2.1 der HDMI-Spezifikation

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos