Logo Logo
/// 
Verständnissfrage: Richmikrofon und Handmikrofon

Understanding Q: Rich microphone and handheld microphone



Frage von aight8:
März 2011

Let's go of a Rode NTG-1 and a Sennheiser handheld transmitter SKM 865th For they're completely different, and have a different architecture.

Both, however, with super-cardioid microphone.

I have always thought that such a handheld mics just the sound of the record will speak immediately before the mic. Because it you're thinking.

But I could demfall a Sennheiser handheld synonymous s.ein boom hanging and would get the same quality?



Antwort von rush:

"Aight8" wrote:
Let's go of a Rode NTG-1 and a Sennheiser handheld transmitter SKM 865th For they're completely different, and have a different architecture.

Both, however, with super-cardioid microphone.

I have always thought that such a handheld mics just the sound of the record will speak immediately before the mic. Because it you're thinking.

But I could demfall a Sennheiser handheld synonymous s.ein boom hanging and would get the same quality?


No ... the SCM Series is not intended for use s.der Angel.

The above microphones are different in principle the same characteristic, the transducer principle, but somewhat in contrast to a classic shotgun / Shotgun ...

In this respect, the SCM is in the hand ... It is great for noisy environments suitable and relatively safe for any use of feedback on stage, etc. ..

Fishing can be so not really ...



Antwort von Pianist:

"Rush" wrote:
No ... the SCM Series is not intended for use s.der Angel.

Let's put it this way: At least not for use outside of the image section. But the slightly older ones among us will perhaps s.die ZDF broadcast "How would you decide?" Remember, however, that is synonymous to other items, in which opinions are captured from the audience at hand, there are some cute assistants with fishing, is s.denen an SCM is, and keep the will of the Page in the audience rows to the straight party in the chest. So speaking distance and position similar to manual operation, only just held at a distance.

Matthias





Antwort von rush:

"Pianist" wrote:
"Rush" wrote:
No ... the SCM Series is not intended for use s.der Angel.

Let's put it this way: At least not for use outside of the image section. But the slightly older ones among us will perhaps s.die ZDF broadcast "How would you decide?" Remember, however, that is synonymous to other items, in which opinions are captured from the audience at hand, there are some cute assistants with fishing, is s.denen an SCM is, and keep the will of the Page in the audience rows to the straight party in the chest. So speaking distance and position similar to manual operation, only just held at a distance.

Matthias


Since you're right;) If the level is low Besprechnungsabstand you can screw in SKM synonymous or similar hand-held microphone on the Angel ...




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Bluetooth Microphone Sony ECM AW3 rauscht
a1000 Handheld oder a2000 Handheld Gimbal zu empfehlen?
Lanparte Handheld Gimbal - Jitters
Mein Handheld Rig - Erster Versuch :)
Handheld Grip für Mavic Pro
Beholder DS1 vs Came tv Single Handheld Gimbal
Handheld Gimbal und Canon XA20
Schultern/handheld mit GH4+Shogun+ME66?
RC Master wohl mit günstigen 3 Achse Handheld Gimbal
DJI Osmo+: Handheld 4K Gimbal Kamera mit 7x Zoom
Umfassende Erfahrungen mit professionellen handheld 3-Achsen Gimbals?
Stabilisiertes Zoom für handheld Video mit der GH4?
Handheld Gimbals - Warum sehen die meisten Testvideos so mies aus ?
A7R/S Mark II & 24-70 GM auf Handheld Gimbal - Zhiyun Crane Extrem Test

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos



update am 14.September 2019 - 18:02
slashCAM
ist ein Projekt der channelunit GmbH
*Datenschutzhinweis*