Logo Logo
/// 
Re: Sony Alpha 7S II Nachfolger mit 10bit 4K 120p intern?

Video card or external option?



Frage von Burkhard Gudd:
Juli 2020

Hallöchen

How is a video card in comparison to an external device such as a USB
Geschwindikeitsmäßig to assess.

--

cu Burkhard




Antwort von Volker Schauff:

Gudde Burkhard wrote:

> How is a video card in comparison to an external device such as a USB
> Geschwindikeitsmäßig to assess.

Like "Geschwindigkeitsmäßig"?

If you have your videos want to play faster, press Fast Forward
on the VCR. Some devices can even with the sound ;-)

--
Gruß ... Volker Schauff (thunderbird.elite @ t-online.de, ICQ 22823502)
www.cavalry-command.de - About Saber Rider and other 80s series
foren.cavalry-command.de - Forum for Spät70er - early-90s TV nostalgists
www.dark-realms.de - For fantasy / medieval times and all sorts of creative




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Volker Schauff wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>
>> How is a video card in comparison to an external device such as a USB
>> Geschwindikeitsmäßig to assess.
>
> How "Geschwindigkeitsmäßig"?
>
> If you have videos you want to play faster, press Fast Forward
> On the VCR. Some devices can even with the sound ;-)
>
I want to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external solutions
gestolpert.
For an external option would require a lower burden on the computer
speak, the question would be whether the USB not brake again?

--

cu Burkhard









Antwort von Norbert_Müller

Gudde Burkhard wrote:
> Volker Schauff wrote:
>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>>
>>> How is a video card in comparison to an external eg
>>> USB device Geschwindikeitsmäßig be evaluated.
>>
>> How "Geschwindigkeitsmäßig"?
>>
>> If you have videos you want to play faster, press Fast Forward
>> On the VCR. Some devices can even with the sound ;-)
>>
> I would like to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
> A Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external
> Solutions gestolpert.
> For an external option would require a lower burden of
> Computer, which would only matter if the USB does not brake again?

Secure USB requires a lot of power from the CPU.
I have a (analog) PCI TV card with hardware MPEG encoder. Just look
debited my Intel E6750 CPU on P35 board with about 3-4%, with recording
about 3-8%.

Greetings, Norbert





Antwort von Norbert Hahn:

Norbert Müller wrote:

> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>> I would like to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
>> A Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external
>> Solutions gestolpert.
>> For an external option would require a lower burden of
>> Computer, which would only matter if the USB does not brake again?
>
> Secure USB requires a lot of power from the CPU.

Did you this evidence?
I have a few days ICY-Box with USB - and eSATA connection
purchased. At 30 MByte / s I have a CPU load of 10% on an AMD
Sempron 3000CPU (nowadays it faster). eSATA I to
This calculator does not compare.

Other hand, I s.verschiedenen hosts an audio Mischult,
USB over 18 channels @ 96 kHz sampling frequency and 24 bits per sample
supplies. The CPU load is not the problem, but that
Windows XP s.and to some data not mitkriegt.

> I have a (analog) PCI TV card with hardware MPEG encoder. Just look
> debited my Intel E6750 CPU on P35 board with about 3-4%, with recording
> about 3-8%.

A massive problem with the USB drivers in the operating system.
Firewire is good, expensive, discontinued model. The cheap in every respect
USB has prevailed.

Norbert




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Norbert Müller wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>> Volker Schauff wrote:
>>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>>>
>>>> How is a video card in comparison to an external eg
>>>> USB device Geschwindikeitsmäßig be evaluated.
>>>
>>> How "Geschwindigkeitsmäßig"?
>>>
>>> If you have videos you want to play faster, press Fast Forward
>>> On the VCR. Some devices can even with the sound ;-)
>>>
>> I would like to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
>> A Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external
>> Solutions gestolpert.
>> For an external option would require a lower burden of
>> Computer, which would only matter if the USB does not brake again?
>
> Secure USB requires a lot of power from the CPU.
> I have a (analog) PCI TV card with hardware MPEG encoder. Only
> Look debited my Intel E6750 CPU on P35 board with about 3-4%,
> Recording with approximately 3-8%.
I would have thought eigendlich, external USB thing would be less CPU
need.
I have a 2.6 Celeron CPU and because I am with the Pinnacle Studio
Movie Board 510 PCI standard S12 was pregnant and in this context
had heard it would need much power.

--

cu Burkhard




Antwort von Heiko Nocon:

Norbert Hahn wrote:

> Norbert Müller wrote:
>>
>> Secure USB requires a lot of power from the CPU.
>
> Do you have this evidence?

The USB - Standard documented sufficiently. In any event, for people who are in
able to read it and understand.

> I have a few days ICY-Box with USB - and eSATA connection
> purchased. At 30 MByte / s I have a CPU load of 10% on an AMD
> Sempron 3000CPU

This is the proof. If USB had been properly designed, it would
no identifiable CPU load type. And if you have the thing s.einem
eSATA connector server that there are actually not synonymous.

> I have s.verschiedenen hosts an audio Mischult,
> the USB on 18 channels @ 96 kHz sampling frequency and 24 bits per sample
> returns. The CPU load is not the problem, but that
> Windows XP s.and to some data not mitkriegt.

The debt is likely to be your chipset. Guaranteed VIA.
We know absolutely underground PCI performance. Who so
serious real-time audio applications running, did not at all slats
Fence.

> The cheap in every respect
> USB has prevailed.

Unfortunately, this is probably so. At that time there has been synonymous VHS prevailed.

Conclusion: dirt wins fairly reliable, if a majority of unsuspecting
Vollidiot with their purchasing to determine the winner. The filth
needs only in Comparison to Competition sufficiently to Billich
be.





Antwort von Norbert_Müller

Gudde Burkhard wrote:
> Norbert Müller wrote:
>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>>> Volker Schauff wrote:
>>>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> How is a video card in comparison to an external eg
>>>>> USB Device Geschwindikeitsmäßig to assess.
>>>>
>>>> How "Geschwindigkeitsmäßig"?
>>>>
>>>> If you have videos you want to play faster, hit fast
>>>> Forward on the VCR. Some devices can be even with
>>>> Sound ;-)
>>> I would like to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
>>> A Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external
>>> Solutions gestolpert.
>>> For an external option would require a lower burden of
>>> Computer, which would only matter if the USB is not re -
>>> Brakes?
>>
>> Secure USB requires a lot of power from the CPU.
>> I have a (analog) PCI TV card with hardware MPEG encoder. Only
>> Look debited my Intel E6750 CPU on P35 board with about 3-4%,
>> Recording with approximately 3-8%.
> I would have thought eigendlich, external USB thing would be less CPU
> Need.

No, more - for lack of USB controller MoBos, which must be the CPU
take over.

> I have a 2.6 Celeron CPU and because I am with the Pinnacle
> Studio Movie Board 510 PCI standard S12 was pregnant and in this
> Together they had heard much power would need.

I do not know, there are on the Pinnacle site
Hardware specifications?
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/de/Products/Consumer Products / Home Video / Studio Family / Studio Movie Board Version 12.htm

Have too little time to the possible combinations.

Greetings, Norbert





Antwort von Volker Schauff:

Gudde Burkhard wrote:

> I would like to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
> Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external solutions
> Gestolpert.

In that case you should receive your channels (terrestrial, cable,
SAT - analog or digital) closer to quantify, because it would be a
corresponding DVB-T/C/S receiver for you is the best alternative.

> For an external option would require a lower burden on the computer
> Speak, the question would be whether the USB not brake again?

Depends. The CPU load depends only secondarily from the bus system.
Basically, what more is USB, but the 20MB / s (or
ungünstigenfalls 30MB / s) for uncompressed video are on both
conveniently forget it. Exciting is whether the uncompressed recording solution
Video provides (either time or in retrospect CPU-heavy
during the recording in real time to be encoded), what on VHS
DVD is better (because then you are not yet in the lossy
compressed video can be filtered) or MPEG2 returns immediately.
The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
USB solutions to the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
a compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
comes) of the case.

--
Gruß ... Volker Schauff (thunderbird.elite @ t-online.de, ICQ 22823502)
www.cavalry-command.de - About Saber Rider and other 80s series
foren.cavalry-command.de - Forum for Spät70er - early-90s TV nostalgists
www.dark-realms.de - For fantasy / medieval times and all sorts of creative




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Volker Schauff wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>
>> I would like to record from TV and had played with the idea of me
>> A Viedeokarte to indulge, but then synonymous'm on these external
>> Solutions gestolpert.
>
> In that case you should receive your channels (terrestrial, cable,
> Satellite - analog or digital) closer to quantify, because it would be a
> DVB-T/C/S appropriate receiver for you is the best alternative.
The TV program comes to me via cable from the socket.

>> For an external option would require a lower burden of
>> Computer, which would only matter if the USB does not brake again?
>
> Come on out. The CPU load depends only secondarily from the bus system.
> Basically, what more is USB, but the 20MB / s (or
> Ungünstigenfalls 30MB / s) for uncompressed video are on both
> Conveniently forget it. Exciting is whether the uncompressed recording solution
> Video provides (either time or in retrospect CPU-heavy
If the TV is not so?

> During the recording in real time to be encoded), what on VHS
> DVD is better (because then you are not yet in the lossy
> Compressed video can be filtered) or MPEG2 returns immediately.
> The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
> USB solutions is the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
> A compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
> DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
> Is) the case.
>
Would this board Pinnacle Studio, a PVR card?

--

cu Burkhard




Antwort von Thomas Getzke:

Volker Schauff wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
[...]
> The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
> USB solutions is the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
> A compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
> DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
> Is) the case.
>
And this is not MPEG2 DVD compliant, but should (in my previous
Experience
after) first decomposed into its constituent parts are in order in the direction
DVD continue to work
them.

Gruss

--
Thomas Getzke




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Getzke Thomas wrote:
> Volker Schauff wrote:
>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
> [...]
>> The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
>> USB-solutions of the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
>> A compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
>> DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
>> Is) the case.
>>
> And this is not MPEG2 DVD compliant, but should (in my previous
> Experiences
> For) only in its ingredients are decomposed, in order to
> DVD to work
> Them.
So the summary would be that there should be but an internal card?

--

cu Burkhard









Antwort von Volker Schauff:

Getzke Thomas wrote:
> Volker Schauff wrote:
>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
> [...]
>> The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
>> USB-solutions of the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
>> A compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
>> DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
>> Is) the case.
>>
> And this is not MPEG2 DVD compliant, but should (in my previous
> Experiences
> For) only in its ingredients are decomposed, in order to
> DVD to work
> Them.

Na and? Then muxt it is new and good. Anyway for new gemuxt
DVD, because even MPEG2 Program Stream files are not identical with VOB
are. Is fast and is lossless. And even if it is completely
must re-encode what every sensible authoring program, is the
still better than a detour via analog.

PS: Please pass your line length s.auf 72 characters.

--
Gruß ... Volker Schauff (thunderbird.elite @ t-online.de, ICQ 22823502)
www.cavalry-command.de - About Saber Rider and other 80s series
foren.cavalry-command.de - Forum for Spät70er - early-90s TV nostalgists
www.dark-realms.de - For fantasy / medieval times and all sorts of creative




Antwort von Volker Schauff:

Gudde Burkhard wrote:

> The TV program coming to me via cable from the socket.

Analog or digital (the latter would be with a set-top box)? At
digital: Completely free (except for pay-TV) encrypted or Private?

> Would this Pinnacle Studio Board, a PVR card?

No, the internal card nix. No tuner (which is interesting Cable
would be), does not have an MPEG encoder (this is done then the software Pinnacle
Studio), and not even your own audio portion. There would, in the case of
analog cable, a stinknormale TV card (Hauppauge WinTV or something)
better, and there are synonymous as the PVR.

--
Gruß ... Volker Schauff (thunderbird.elite @ t-online.de, ICQ 22823502)
www.cavalry-command.de - About Saber Rider and other 80s series
foren.cavalry-command.de - Forum for Spät70er - early-90s TV nostalgists
www.dark-realms.de - For fantasy / medieval times and all sorts of creative




Antwort von Wolfgang Hauser:

Gudde Burkhard wrote:

> Volker Schauff wrote:
>> In that case you should receive your channels (terrestrial, cable,
>> Satellite - analog or digital) closer to quantify, because then it would =
a
>> DVB-T/C/S appropriate receiver for you is the best alternative.
> The TV program coming to me via cable from the socket.

There are isanaloge such as digital signals. Digital TV
PC-side is much easier to handle, as long as one with
unencrypted channels anymore.

Which vendor is it?




Antwort von Thomas Getzke:

Gudde Burkhard wrote:
> Thomas Getzke wrote:
>> Volker Schauff wrote:
>>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>> [...]
>>> The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
>>> USB solutions to the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
>>> A compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
>>> DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
>>> Is) the case.
>>>
>> And this is not MPEG2 DVD compliant, but should (in my previous
>> Experience
>> For) only in its ingredients are decomposed, so in the direction
>> DVD to work
>> Them.
> Also, the summary, it should be but an internal card?
>
>
According to the results (VHS -> PC), which at times made me a
Inexpensive USB-Box Terratec of running, and those who are now in a
Hauppauge internal PCI card with compression chip - and I would
clear solution for internal advice.

PS. @ Volker,
Please forbearance, should something not be OK with the
Line Length - I'm working on it.

--
Thomas Getzke




Antwort von JörgTewes:

Heiko Nocon schrub

> Conclusion: dirt wins fairly reliable, if a majority
> Unsuspecting Vollidiot with the winner of their purchasing
> Determined. The need to just muck in Comparison to Competition
> To be sufficiently Billich.

Cheap produce ought to be read. Because Video 2000 would
synonymous probably much cheaper, if it is not the
Ability to apply the tape would have had to ensure the
Drive mechanics probably be more expensive than VHS. In Comparison
USB vs. eSata or Firewire wirds similar.

And Bye Jörg

--
"You got a plan?"
"Let's try not to get killed."
"Brilliant."
(Ivanova and Sheridan, "The Long Dark")




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Wolfgang Hauser wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>
>> Volker Schauff wrote:
>>> In that case you should receive your channels (terrestrial, cable,
>>> Satellite - analog or digital) closer to quantify, because it would be a
>>> Corresponding DVB-T/C/S receiver for you is the best alternative.
>> The TV program comes to me via cable from the socket.
>
> There are isanaloge such as digital signals. Digital TV
> PC-side is much easier to handle, as long as one with
> Unencrypted channels anymore.
>
> Which vendor is it?
Kabel NRW / Unity Media

--

cu Burkhard




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Getzke Thomas wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>> Thomas Getzke wrote:
>>> Volker Schauff wrote:
>>>> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>> The first one is on TV and DV editing cards and cheap
>>>> USB solutions to the case, the latter with PVR-TV cards / USB devices (have
>>>> A compression chip inside of them quite expensive) and
>>>> DVB cards / USB devices (such as MPEG2 take it from the sky / cable from the
>>>> Is) the case.
>>>>
>>> And this is not MPEG2 DVD compliant, but should (in my previous
>>> Experiences
>>> For) only in its ingredients are decomposed, in order to
>>> DVD to work
>>> Them.
>> So the summary would be that there should be but an internal card?
>>
>>
> According to the results (VHS -> PC), which at times made me a
> Inexpensive USB-Box Terratec of running, and those who are now in a
> Hauppauge internal PCI card with compression chip - and I would
> Clear solution for internal advice.
Thanks for the clear statement!

--

cu Burkhard




Antwort von Burkhard Gudd:

Volker Schauff wrote:
> Burkhard Gudde wrote:
>
>> The TV program comes to me via cable from the socket.
>
> Analog or digital (the latter would be with a set-top box)? At
> Digital: Completely free (except for pay-TV) encrypted or Private?
Similarly, I think I'll stick synonymous erstmal analog, because it is still
some time dauernbis is what really moves. As I see Momment
there is no motivation to digital in order to grow.

>
>> Would this Pinnacle Studio Board, a PVR card?
>
> No, the internal card nix. No tuner (which is interesting Cable
> Would be), does not have an MPEG encoder (this is done then the software Pinnacle
> Studio), and not even your own audio portion. There would, in the case of
> Analog cable, a stinknormale TV card (Hauppauge WinTV or something)
> Better, and there are synonymous as the PVR.
>
Dan This would probably reduce the hardware load, judge?

--

cu Burkhard





Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
Panasonic S1 Hands-On: Top 5-Achsen I.S., 5.76 MP Sucher, Ergonomie uvm. - 10 Bit Video als Option
Sony a7R III: 4K HLG, Slog 3, Dual Card Slots, besserer Akku - kein 10 Bit Video
Crane 3s external power source
external Recorder Vorteil an der 7D?
Sony A7 iii - external power
Messevideo: Panasonic EVA1 - 5.7K external RAW, Menüs, Ergonomie, uvm. // IBC2017
BT878 4 inputs card
sony sbs card
DV MiniCam + TV-Card + DVD-Brenner ?
Lexar Workflow H2 Card Reader - Problem
Die richtige SD Card für GH5?
Wieviel Zeit pro GB auf SD-Card?
Empfehlung: full-featured DVB-S card (Linux)
Livestream mit Game Capture Card? (BMPCC4K)
alte TV-Card Typhoon PMC 878TV (brooktree)
FUJIFILM X-T3 bekommt HLG-Option mit nächstem Firmware-Update
Nachfolger für MV4i mit SD-Card, wieder PAL
Insta360 ONE X: Surround-Kamera mit höherer Auflösung und Speedramp Option
Gigabyte: Erstes AMD Threadripper X399 Mainboard mit Thunderbolt 3 Option
Insta360 ONE R -- adaptive Actioncam mit 1" Modul und 360° Option // CES 2020
Sony Venice Cine-Kamera: Vollformat-Option doch schon ab Start verfügbar
Nvidia stellt RTX 2060 vor - günstige Option für den Videoschnitt?
Auch die Canon EOS 1D-X Mark III soll Log3 Option bekommen
Oooops: DVB-S-Technotrend Budget-Card mit kleinen Problemen
Automatische Transkribierung: Minutenpreis des Transcriptive-Plugins wird günstiger mit Prepaid-Option
Smart-Fernsteuerung für DJI Mavic vorgestellt -- Live-Streaming Option folgt // CES 2019

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
AI
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Avid Media Composer
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
KI
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos