Logo Logo
/// 

What do you think of my short film script



Frage von Benutzername:






Antwort von PowerMac:

I found you and your films at regie.de mostly shit. Absolute Trash and rarely funny.



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hey,

s.Anfang I wonder whether there should be a joke ... In the middle I notice that you do it seriously. Then I wonder about the sense that you want to teach us. Apparently you do about gay funny.
Then I les next, looking for tension points, beginning, middle and end, something unexpected.
At the end, I ask again, whether you do it seriously.
The title of "zombies" awaken false expectations.
The title "school zombies" makes me reflect upon whether you are serious about ... You tell us a brawl, which places wächselt. Apparently you have only a few images from known shooting in the head, but no story! At the end, I was of the "Gelaber" and "Gezicke" annoyed.

All in all, I find the bad script.
I recommend you literature at the Film Museum in Frankfurt you will find excellent literature.

"One must know the rules in order to be able to break it", that is what makes a good script. You should see yourself with the rules employ with theories of Aristotle, with beats, turning points, structure, crises, conflicts, vorallem status "combative" and subtext.

Many greetings,
Constantin

Links: http://amazon.de/s/ref=nb_ss_w/028-4119417-5306142?__mk_de_DE =% C5M% C5Z% D5% D1 & Initial Search = 1 & url = search-alias% 3Daps & field-keywords = script + writing & Go.x = 13 & Go . y = 8





Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von PowerMac:

All the.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von PowerMac:

Then the lad somewhere brainy high. The link above I do not understand.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hey,

there are pictures, Cliches, which are bright, always the same. The picture, like a child on a human head and enters another laugh, I am still not so much reinbekommen ...

The drama just in a short film to be observed, is enormously important to the interest directly to awaken. Since you do not have the time, a spectator, a long process or something to explain ... I think a short film is a huge dramatic challenge. Did you have a good story, it is not necessarily difficult, a long script to write.

Even in the smallest unit, the beats, can the 3-rule, ie beginning, middle, end, note. (It may be that the interpretation a little thing, because these 3 elements in the car when writing beats emerge, but at least in large part should be exactly that in mind in advance!)

Many greetings,
Constantin



Antwort von Benutzername:

At the title and the comments I was curious.
After some reading, I was sick.
I then stopped to read.

The same reaction as when reading of "Mein Kampf" joined me. Violence, gay hostility, stupidity.

Something like one already banned, little boy. You just deal with the issue of homosexuality before you do your talk and court shows Clischeewissen popular and - yes - gay-baiting synonymous perpetrate.

Go to the building.
Callcenter.
Suicide.
Math teacher.
All - not just spread your Idiologien.



Antwort von Axel:

The "script" are not synonymous, I have to finish reading. Formally speaking, it is not my film, it builds on a lot of verbal exchange. Until then, where I read it as the woman to neighboring mutated zombie, I found it a stage farce. Quick cut, with much violence and even a little harder, dialogues, the quasi gerappt and geschriien are, I can all well imagine. Everything so absurd, but it has what. No one will be flattered, and the reactions (Comparison with Mein Kampf, the misunderstanding that it is acting antischwule agitation) are synonymous beautifully absurd.



Antwort von scream:

"Username" wrote:

I would be glad if you read the following short film screenplay durchlest and me to write a critique could.


Well .. You seem to have a problem ... See the 'guest' on me.



Antwort von PowerMac:

He just wants to play;)



Antwort von Benutzername:

And if he bites then it means "He still niiie done!"

If I have over 20 male dogs with owners happened ... I wanted to and not even close to the dogs



Antwort von PowerMac:

Did well ne fleshy sausage, nee?



Antwort von Bilingual:

Ah - is this your problem?

;)



Antwort von Login_vergessen:

Sensational work. Send the script but please s.JÖRG from Cologne, there will probably still pick out something. You will certainly primavera you understand ...



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Login_vergessen:

I do not write screenplays. Professional criticism is already synonymous of other, more watching this place come. Nevertheless, a certain "closeness" to the cooperation of my Lord recommended - for me - recognizable. Therefore I would be such a comment - if I only synonymous Cinematographer magazine articles for bin ...



Antwort von Straight:

"Username" wrote:
@ Axel

the script is defenitiv not schwulenfeindlich. there are only two gay, a zombie invasion and survival claims raushauen hammer. I do not know a zombie movie when it comes to the gay goes. is clearly exaggerated the whole, it should be synonymous but it equally as schwulenfeindlich represent my opinion, is ridiculous because just because a few gay against sides at the muzzle cut. then all hetero s.heute filme heterofeindlich. and that ye about the violent complains is synonymous funny. this is a ZOMBIE FILM. HELLO? because blood flows times now.


and since when are all gay queens, beat that hand with Täsch and if it is really the same as heteros would, then why is there constant "of gays"?
Where else where "the heterosexual" or someone on his sexual orientation is reduced? no.
But since gay phobia in our society what is normal, I recommend synonymous like http://www.kreuz.net/keyword.235.html agitation for better ...



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Bilingual:

"Username" wrote:
but the scenes are written to the directors of the visually imagine, or not?


FADE IN

Sometime in the future:

INTERIOR, ENGINE ROOM
Empty, cavernous.

INTERIOR, MACHINERY control
Circular, filled with instruments.
All similar-looking.
Two empty seats console.

INTERIOR, greasy CORRIDOR - "C" Level
Long, dark.
Empty.
Wumm turbines.
No movement.

INTERIOR, GANG - 'A' Level
Long, dark.

INTERNAL, CONTROL ROOM
Ivory-colored walls.
All instruments in the normal position.

INSIDE, THE BRIDGE GANG - 'A' Level
Black, empty.

INTERIOR, BRIDGE

Two space helmets resting on the seats.
Electric sums.
Lights blink on the helmets on.
Some moments of silence.
A yellow light will illuminate.
In the background is a computer program.
Electric sums.
A green light shines on a disc on a helmet.
Electronically pulsating sound.
On another helmet lights a red light on.
The electronic entertainment is more intense.
Reached a climax.
Suddenly silence.
The lights go out, a yellow remains.

INTERIOR, RUNNING FOR HYPER SLEEP CHAMBER
Lights go on.
Seven glass coffins protrude from the curved wall
Sluice door opens.

INTERIOR, HYPER SLEEP CHAMBER
Spilled gas hisses.
The eyelid opens a sleeper.
Slow and tired directed to KANE.
Blaß.
KANE rubs the sleep from his eyes.
Stand up.
Looks around.
Expands.
Looks frozen on his other colleagues.
Scratch that.
Geht ab.

INTERIOR, galley
KANE lighting a cigarette.
Puffed.
Grind coffee beans.
Water runs into the coffee machine.

KANE
Fresh and lively, Lambert.

INTERIOR, HYPER SLEEP CHAMBER
Another eyelid opens.
A young woman sits down on

LAMBERT
What time is it?

KANE (VO)
What interests you?

INTERIOR, galley
Coffee pot is now half full.
Kane watched the drops.
Inhaled.

KANE
Now Dallas and Ash.
(calling aloud)
Good morning, Captain.

DALLAS (VO)
Where's the coffee.

KANE
Runs.

LAMBERT come into the kitchen.
If a cup.

INTERIOR, HYPER SLEEP CHAMBER
Two other eyelids open.
Two men sit down on.
You're on.

INTERIOR, galley
Kane enjoys a fresh cup of coffee.

KANE
Ripley ...

A moment of silence.
We hear the sound of an opening eyelids.

KANE
And if Parker awake,
comes equal synonymous board.

Noise of an opening eyelids.

KANE
Exactly.

INTERIOR, HYPER SLEEP CHAMBER
DALLAS mustered his sleepy bunch.

DALLAS
One of you buffoons have the cat.

RIPLEY fetches a cat from a disturbed sleep chamber.

INTERIOR, FAIR
The crew of the commercial spaceship NOSTROMO seated around the table.
Dallas - Captain
Kane - First Officer
Ripley - watch
Ash - Science Officer
Lambert - Navigator
Parker - Engineering
Brett - Technicians
Jones - Cat
Five men and two women: Lambert and Ripley.
LAMBERT
Shit, I am cold.

PARKER
Still with us, Brett?

BRETT
Jou.

RIPLEY
We are lucky.

You yawn, stretch and shütteln itself.
Dallas looks to the yellow flashing light.

KANE
I feel as dead

Kane is still not properly awake, yawns.

PARKER
You see dead from synonymous.

ASH
Nice to be back again.

PARKER
Before we land, we should time talking about the bonus.

BRETT
Jep.

PARKER
Brett and I think we deserve a full share.

DALLAS
You'll get your share. Just as there is in the contract.
Just like any other synonymous.

BRETT
Everybody else gets more than us.

DALLAS
Any other synonymous deserves more than her.

ASH
Mother wants to talk with you.

DALLAS
Habs gesehen. Yellow light is only for my eyes.
Well, each to his station.

The beginning of ALIEN. For example, it would be with the filmic narrative then meant. And definitely not your immature prepubertal with superfluous Adjekti



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Freidenker:

http://ncforum.argon163.server4free.de/nc/medien.html



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Freidenker:

as you so beautifully says:

Is the only ruined reputation, lives completely uninhibitedly!



Antwort von Login_vergessen:

"Username" wrote:


if you're indirectly making fun about me you should already better than I can write. you can not. s.so.


No, I must not.

"Username" wrote:

and what the professional criticism is concerned, I am still waiting.


Read the answers carefully.

"Username" wrote:

... therefore you are probably synonymous cameraman just because you can not think of any mind.


Yes, what better is not my haggard.
"Username" wrote:

what hast thou done for education in order to be kaeramann.

When I started, there was the college of optics and photo engineering in Berlin, there was one camera assistant. Then, internships, internships, internships ...
But just as today many newcomers were synonymous of a higher education that serve to Film and Television ...



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Freidenker:

Your confusion bring to an end.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von der Alien-Zitierer:

"Username" wrote:
what do you want of me?
This is exactly the problem is: NOBODY wants something of you. Neither you nor your scripts will be someone from the professional league want.

You can be happy next like a pimply teenager in the school behave. But as long as you do not even the basic tools of the trade is dominated except in the schoolyard next thee synonymous None seriously. And your Drehbücher prove conclusively that you can not even with the Basics klarkommst.
It is synonymous None your homework for you and make you rewrite your wirres stuff. What for synonymous? Is time wasted when you regie.de of the professionals so synonymous ignored.
And what? And rightly so.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von robbie:

I can give you, unfortunately none of my scripts, because I actually do not write synonymous, but they only read it to me rough times in the head for my camera settings to consider.

Basically you have to say that yes you are ever with the subject searched.
Very many have begun with this genre, which, it later also managed to have most of them abandoned.

I can well imagine that the whole is a short film. As the matter then, I can think synonymous. Your script is missing something. And it seems to me the whole way like a string of clichés and things that everyone has heard some times, but the tension and the new, the interesting to me is missing.

In addition, you should time your attitude towards criticism and think about other people around ... Find ich ja lustig, that in regie.de - Forum view is the same as in this forum, but you just accept. ^ ^



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Bilingual:

"Username" wrote:

... if you wäret professionals, then would you basis of examples from my script, I show how to make it better and not have such a blabber scheisse.

... I am far you advance because of my talent as an author and I will not be measured with weaker



Fine, you're so blessed with talent. What do you want to be here? You're already better than everyone else here.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Straight:

"Username" wrote:
@ Straight

I have all the words rausgenommen gay jungs as described. there are now only men are tuntig behave and such, there is gay, which tuntig behave. I may not be synonymous to write about?

http://www.file-upload.net/download-362079/zombie.pdf.html

about gay but you can still write and durchgeknallt they are synonymous but is not so bad. I have no bock halt to ordinary gay in my scripts with me, they are all also whether gay, hetero or pet.


Of course "can" as you describe tuntige men.
You "can" synonymous tuntige describe gay men. But the way you tatest showed just that you all have a bunch of throw and thus reinforce Clischees and not used, but use of them will.
If you have a Durchgeknallte gay in the movie did ok - but if all the gays in your Fil durchgeknallt are, I just prefer it that you believe all would be so.

And why must Drehbücher Beginners always full of his blood and violence?
Mental Emotions are much stronger. That's why movies are popular.
Only teenagers apparently not.
Write your piece so that it is written for a theater could be.
Behind every question motives.
Such violence is always voluntary rather funny. Perhaps what might be used to begin.



Antwort von tfp:

"Straight" wrote:

[...] Mental Emotions are much stronger. [...] Such violence is always voluntary rather funny. Perhaps what might be used to begin.


This thread is the best proof.



Antwort von nico:

Quote:
I WANT TO BE BETTER


Well then: As a first step you should extensively times with spelling issues.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von nico:

Poor sick!



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hey,

as do I sign up again synonymous.
Cliché to write that. (if not all me now pretends * g *)

So, yes you wanted criticism, which I wrote to you initially. I have told you synonymous, where you can learn more and even a link with books sent. The others that your script was bad, you just have your first impression indicated. This will give you my criticism is usually attached.

I wish you write more detail about what it all about when you write a script, what makes a good author. (Corrects me with errors - always welcome!)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

If you read your script, which in some (not bad intentioned) "inferior", simple language and is kept short and not just (as in the script of ALIENS) with an atmosphere creates buzz, makes you one as a youth, which was somewhere in his city with a few friends a few movies and has now rotated with smaller big ideas will get out. (It may be that this is not so, according to the language and my experiences, I have just this Picture!)

Many people justify a bad note in the German essay with the sentence: "This is just the opinion of one teacher!" (In exceptional cases, even). Did you have a good teacher and a bad note, but it has nothing to do with it. The reasoning the teacher can then give synonymous course, mostly in red * g *
You'll never read: "The paper did not hit my style, but is well written, so Grade 5"
An essay is synonymous only one way to show how to apply can be learned! If one has not learned, you can see his mistakes are not synonymous! (To understand the error, you learn something, do it!)
That was just something fundamental, which is very much with the evaluation of a script to do.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Therefore, many people here react like they have done. Including you! Maybe, you have talent (I'm apropos think it says something not about himself), then experiment with the help of books and really find something out of your errors. It is really very basic stuff!

Basics:

Warning: If you write a script, you have a story to tell have. One must feel that they have understood something of what all is important. For example, one with a new friend, the feeling to finally know what it means to be a man really love. Or you have after the death of the grandfather's first noticed as the family thing is really intrigue and perceived ... One wants to warn others or give them the experience to come to participate!
But it is obviously imperative that you first experience this makes very carefully go through life, gaining knowledge ...

My tip:

Attempt, for example, but your dream that you live in to make a story. You want great script author. Build "High" and "downs" that invent turning points. Think about you a good end. You get that you'll scriptwriter, but are so unhappy? (Open End)
You get that you'll no screenwriter, but did Erkenntni



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Axel:

Whether I or sonstwer here your script reading will take place, should you be interested garnicht. The content is apparently not on someone's wavelength. From the shape it is not a simple script, but a treatment or something in the Art
YOU have to make clear, because you want the movie to make. Take the film and throw it in the round.
For stereotypes and discrimination: It runs every shoe, it fits him. Anyone doubted that a synonymous queen wants to be a clown and volunteered to make mockery? What is this hypocritical sensibility? I believe the author of this silly mess to all that he personally knows and appreciates gay, just because he is so mercilessly and unmistakably synonymous intentionally exaggerated about Tunten herzieht. Concludes with this disgusting political correctness. Not everything must make sense, otherwise you could just go into Closed. Conversely: What you can not laugh, which prohibits the laughter, with something which is not true.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von robbie:

Sodalle, then I turn briefly to the question about the scene descriptions.

For me personally, they are just TO.

I take the example with the blood:

"As from a fountain of blood spurting from the wound and colors the wallpaper again."

As a director I have not now many more opportunities to implement the setting, without the scriptwriters to verkraulen. I have only one possibility. Namely, about 20 liters of blood with high pressure from one body to inject, which is then aukommt on a wall and then again hinunterrinnt ... Apart from the fact that * something * realistically rarely occurs so pronounced, I can no other stylistic devices installed. Also for the camera only a few are my settings.

I would much rather read:

"Blood spurting from the wound on objects and walls"



Antwort von derdvfilmer:

schreiber inclined!

write it out a screenplay in which you have a theme or problem seriously and dedicate you've researched in advance, especially attractive and lead to substantive discussion, without you after endless need to justify, because dozens of forum readers are angry. be right? consider itself once it

three questions are:

1, this form of discourse is typical of you?
2 What do you want to reach you on minorities to make fun?
(are you gay yourself, your best friend or your father? if not, you know and not gay, then go into a gay center and speak with ihnen.vielleicht you learn something about these people, and it can be useful in a script used. Drehbücher clichéd but there is already enough. want you to deliver 45,089 th?

3 are you're really interested, listen to criticism, or whether you just want to hear how good you are?

you do not have to respond. I would not want you diskurs synonymous and do not attack or insult.

All good wishes to you
joachim



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Axel:

Search at Amazon Syd Field or Ted Lazarus. You have to let you explain why film scripts are so laconic. Read it.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von robbie:

"Username" wrote:

1
.
.
.
.
8


Among all the dignity ...



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Nick, Der:

Dear Username,
may I ask the long-time script to read what your friend has done so?
Would be glad.

Accustom yourself out with a script just to write what one really sees synonymous. What a person thinks or feels, or what they are doing almost no role plays. Only what you see.

An example:

"He is almost in the pants!"

could you describe in

"He looks very nervous"

Take the director and the actor is not the freedom to leave them their role intepretieren, develop their visual language. You do not describe every little thing. A director or an actor, a producer or editor should be enough imagination and skill visiuelles have to get your script to "see".

I must unfortunately say that I am the first sites to already have so discouraged that I absolutely want passed.
S.den I zweipfle real sense of the whole. The whole thing is just pointless for me sadistic, without suspense, without a remarkable sense of humor, at best Skuriel ...
Should not evil-intentioned, only konstruktiev.

Sorry.

Have a good!
Nick

http://www.amano-kunst.de



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hey,

write us a short summary or subject in the coarse one to two sentences.

Many greetings,
Constantin



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

---> High slide! One even hears nothing more of Dir ..



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von ManfredBauer:

"Username" wrote:
You can time me, ha ha ha ha ha ha


Why sneak you will not eventually get out of here?



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von gestrecktermittelfinger:

User name, what are you doing for a disabled person? Can I'll see your disabled badge. Please! I work in a mental hospital and we are still looking for Versuchskaninschen for new drugs. Do you have family? If not, then let me know times.



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hello,

you have synonymous simply write: "push high ->" as it is usual here!
Finally, it synonymous some time, until you get the bad criticism searched. You just want our help!

As you write your script, you will remain completely leave your style, it is perhaps only adjectives to use. You must simply make sure that when reading is not boring, that you are within milliseconds of Picture can create.

For example, creates

Quote:
INN-SEWERAGE
(dark)
Water dripping of the ceiling
Rat runs past
SMITH:
We sit in the shit!


Picture a faster than

Quote:
INN - SEWERAGE
It is a dark corridor to see through the fluff in the foreground seems uncertain. Water dripping of the ceiling, you hear them quietly. A rat runs through the blurred picture, while a hissing sounds.
SMITH:
(insecure, he looks down, he stands up to the knees in water)
We sit in the shit!


Of course you can use adjectives, but simply to do that you are not too detailed to describe the pictures like ...

So, because we all just little tramps who have no idea and just write to each other down to make, this was my last synonymous help for you.

Constantin

PS: In the next Forum more patience and the answers (the free and voluntary assistance) more appreciated!



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Dear unknown "username", "bn" ...

Now I have you already explained a few things and think I've shown you that I want but in the familiar script writing! ;-)

I am writing to you just listlessness and Verständnisslosigkeit for your behavior does not. You will learn from us next, though you do not have wide recognition for this piece entgegenbringst.

Quote:
you would be grateful if you would help me continue

Therefore, I can safely say: Nöö! What in your script you've written statement was in any case it is not yet good enough. Use google times! And now your mind.

Good luck with your script continues.

Constantin



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von AndyZZ:

I think we can close this thread here.
If other than verbal garbage eh nothing.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von AndyZZ:

"Username" wrote:


..., Du vogel.


Sag ich doch: only verbal garbage.



Antwort von PowerMac:

User name synonymous produced in other forums such garbage. He provokes laughs and then into Fäustchen if funny answers come. Actually a troll. But he has still really synonymous films made ... Very great films.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hey,

times because I can see such films, which thou hast done? A few "great films"?

Liebe Grüße,
Constantin



Antwort von PowerMac:

Link is on Page one.



Antwort von nette9999:

"Blackeagle123" wrote:
Hey,

times because I can see such films, which thou hast done? A few "great films"?

Liebe Grüße,
Constantin


so great are not. are not synonymous, the right shorts. AEM, but how it looks with the tip of my script out what I still have to improve? net would be if you are still something I say might.

gruß

bn



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Quote:
so great are not


Power, now I have understood the irony synonymous!

Lg, Constantin



Antwort von nette9999:

"Blackeagle123" wrote:
Quote:
so great are not


Power, now I have understood the irony synonymous!

Lg, Constantin


fuck u all



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von nette9999:

Therefore, further, because you have such a funny little man HB're totally austickt when one says what. That is just cool, and good substance für nen film, at least better than the material in your script.
I'm waiting for your great response.
Schönen gruß.



Antwort von nette9999:

"Anonymous" wrote:
Therefore, further, because you have such a funny little man HB're totally austickt when one says what. That is just cool, and good substance für nen film, at least better than the material in your script.
I'm waiting for your great response.
Schönen gruß.


beschwerst what you will about my behavior? until you find me stupid. Now you find me funny. yes because now wat?



Antwort von DWUA:

[quote = "username"] Hi First,

I would be glad if you read the following short film screenplay durchlest and me to write a critique could. Thank you in advance for your effort.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-361616/zombie.pdf.html

Greeting

BN

Addendum: Please synonymous descriptions of the scene komentieren. Are they good? Emergence of images when read? Are the good metaphors?

BN Hello,
we would like your short film script anschauen.
Unfortunately, your link above does not currently usable.



Antwort von Leo123:

Since the host can mean a lot, I would tell a guest you will find funny, the other is silly.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von DWUA:

Thank you for your reply.
Our link inquiry was just a simple test, if you ever
're still there or whether you yourself have already evaporated.

In your text, the sub spezia semantics and semiotics by
conclusive, has something we absolutely do not like:
A single word can be used all over the pile of throw:
It is the body s.jener inappropriate "almost."
(P. 8, second row of below).
So something like "almost" goes here stylistically absolutely not!
Power everything s.sofort implausible.
Especially bad cinematically implement.

Finally you need, when you're done, will soon convince a producer. Not us.



Antwort von AndyZZ:

"DWUA" wrote:


Finally you need, when you're done, will soon convince a producer. Not us.


What it, thanks to his extraordinary way of communication with his fellow men, fortunately, will never succeed.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von BananaDragon:

So either you should kindly behave completely (without insults like "Spastenkinder") or you would make it stay the same. It must be possible to discuss without having to be abusive. And by that I mean not just you.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von BananaDragon:

Ok, you say you are giving me quite the same moment, and you do so next. Perhaps that is why the people here so you react.



Antwort von thewhitesmoke:

@ Banana Dragon
Let him be ... Savvy He does not, check no and wills are not synonymous.
You're as synonymous and otherwise interested in how your thread shows.
I give him no answer, do so many others have not synonymous anymore. Do so synonymous ...



Antwort von BananaDragon:

You're right. This is probably no longer inflict!



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzernane:

ICH BIN EIN VOLLTROTTEL, FORGET ME, I'M ON DRUGS

_________________
You see me, perhaps, 'nen walking dead Rotweiler lead in the park, without a head, but with collar studs, as I yell at him because the Mistvieh not want to stop barking.



Antwort von AndyZZ:

"Benutzernane" wrote:
ICH BIN EIN VOLLTROTTEL, FORGET ME, I'M ON DRUGS



Finally you confirm the impression that we all for some time of you already have. Where are you in treatment?



Antwort von thewhitesmoke:

"AndyZZ" wrote:
"Benutzernane" wrote:
ICH BIN EIN VOLLTROTTEL, FORGET ME, I'M ON DRUGS



Finally you confirm the impression that we all for some time of you already have. Where are you in treatment?


ARGH, now let it PLEASE be good times!



Antwort von thewhitesmoke:

@ Username

About the text content itself, we have garnicht said.
Choice of subjects and content are now so synonymous sole responsibility of the author.
You must be noted that a lot of you with anger in the abdomen
rumläufst, always ready to explode.
A valve for you in the letter seem to have found.
If you do want to publish, you should remember
such extreme violence that no customers will
and most for a few rare freaks should be interesting.

And you sure this is too little.

Still, it is you have succeeded on 4 pages Forum Your Aggression
others and yourself to be documented.
This is the verbal is still the better way
than they actually act out on the street.

On the one self-glorification Du Page demonstrierst --
then self-abasement. How Your Characters
in the text. Neither have you not needed.
With your talent and your imagination ingenuity
you should not be difficult, demanding synonymous
Areas of life to tackle.
You can moments such as hysteria, panic, fear of failure,
Feelings of powerlessness, frustration synonymous much more subtle,
demanding describe.
Especially less "minors". Or do you want
to an audience under 18 refrain?

Diplomatischer it is in any case, on airs and graces to renounce
the s.einen Klaus Kinsky remember.
He is beside his Tobsuchtsanfällen like a
Worked and possessed a great deal.

That is, in relation to you:
MUCH, much more to write. Then we can synonymous
MUCH, much more of you read ....

It is never bogged down. And in all directions
open.
For more, we want to s.dieser not guessing.



Antwort von DWUA:

Nope, anonymous should not be.
Therefore, retrospectively:
The last contribution was of us.



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hello,

who exactly is behind the name because "DWUA"? The contributions of experience and sound after a lot of internal knowledge.

Maybe even a company?

Liebe Grüße,
Constantin



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von thewhitesmoke:

"Username" wrote:
"User [size = 24:17 e2128de6 wrote:
n [/ size] e "] ICH BIN EIN VOLLTROTTEL, FORGET ME, I'M ON DRUGS

_________________
You see me, perhaps, 'nen walking dead Rotweiler lead in the park, without a head, but with collar studs, as I yell at him because the Mistvieh not want to stop barking.


I am a user e m


Korintenkacker!



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von DWUA:

Our last post in this thread:

@ "New / old" BN

As long as you're staying in this thread, you stay Tantalus.
(The, the branch always wegschnellt) ...
If you like your life is not too precious for that?
Take a stack of large, white, untouched virgin
Paper, a pencil, sharpener and especially a lot of erasers.

And to start, where to write / sketch / drawing.
Everything else you will not move forward!
Here are you not next.

;)

@ 123 Black Eagle

To your question OT OT appropriate response:

Company? No, unless you used "company" pejorative. ;)

Experience / knowledge? Because sometimes helps empathy / intuition
much more.

DWUA wish, like everyone here to stay incognito.
By asking for your understanding ...



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Okay, so pejorative perhaps a very small company: D
Of course, you remain anonymous, but since once thou hast spoken in the plural, and your name after an abbreviation (such as an organization) has geklungen would have interested me something, whether producers, perhaps looking for young writers or anything like that.

Liebe Grüße, in full understanding! ;-)
Constantin



Antwort von burito:

Oh you're so funny Bemutzermane, du bist so schön easy on the palm to bring das is einfach geil, as so'n 10 years in kindergarten.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Bemutzermane:

Are you quite sure you're heterosexual?

Oh yes, Bonnies Ranch is still a space Adolf Josef user name, we can be glad that you only think you could write screenplays and rap, and you are not a country or even the world could.



Antwort von Unwichtig:

Embarrassing embarrassing

as here, some with the simple question of a forum user, while still just proposals for improvement for his script searches.

As people rush to a simple help-seekers, who still has the courage to admit that he is not perfect and therefore a weakness, the other skrubelos advantage to be synonymous nor zugebenermaßen "aufgeilen" to provoke him.
"It's so cool how you like a HB males go into the air"

The vast majority of the answers, does not deal with resolving the issues of user name, but would prefer him to be ready, because the content of his own work of the world differs greatly.
That is at least as niveaulos as username is assumed. But do these "critics" do not want it or not admit them because it makes a lot more fun username unkostruktiv to provoke than to help him that he asked - namely, to help him to grow.
After all, shows mental username size, it remains constant, despite the many reviewers nivealosen and persistent in this forum is waiting to help.
This should not surprise anyone that he is becoming increasingly aggressive. Because synonymous have his "critics" in debt. Initially he was very friendly. With increasing unduly provocative, it is then increasingly synonymous verbal derailed.
Where should still lead?
Using "username" works, you can see that he was already an increased aggression potential that still synonymous next is improved. What would the "critics" say, when he accumulated aggressions here actually implements and real - how many people synonymous - own suffering, that he has inflicted, s.den next there? If it is other people injured or even killed, because it is here "like a pile of shit" has dealt with? Find the "critics" are still so "cool"?
Would you be ever aware that you are indirectly complicit s.diesem crime have made?
So I ask all readers, even if they have nothing constructive help, at least not next rauszuhalten and to provoke.

Synonymous, I myself have no idea how to write screenplays. Nevertheless, I started reading them after a short time and stopped because it's just too brutal and (from my point of view of the world) to be exaggerated. Since I now but over time the responses to user names have followed, it surprised me no more, that he writes these scripts, because they reflect exactly the behavior that he had here in the forum is brought forward: incomprehension, violence, provocation and inadequacy.

I can only hope that you "User Name", you are not of the people here in the forum is discouraged, your goals to pursue next. Content speak synonymous me your work (which I have ever seen) not to. But yes you show the will and the resistance you want to develop next.

I wish you all the best with this!

Will this thread in any case, next track ...

Unimportant

PS: From my point of view - a lending - I find that this thread of the fabric at an excellent script could be. Plucked from the life ...



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von PowerMac:

The same shit like regie.de: **** impulse to provoke, all grow out and they believe what lustiges mortise together. That's ever been in regie.de. The thread will be closed sometime synonymous with the insults.



Antwort von Benutzername:

"Unimportant" wrote:
Embarrassing embarrassing


"Unimportant" wrote:
because they are much more fun username unkostruktiv to provoke


the unconstructive times is not so bad. there are the countless imaginative respond to persuade them not simpletons and mentally the foggiest of them, have no talent (= imaginative talent! the need to tell stories) how an exceptional history invents. I coach here just my imagination s.diesen types in which I witness crazy and wacky idea. the balls are just playing for me. geile s.der and the fact is that until now have not noticed.

"Unimportant" wrote:
After all, shows mental username size, it remains constant, despite the many reviewers nivealosen and persistent in this forum is waiting to help.


"Unimportant" wrote:
This should not surprise anyone that he is becoming increasingly aggressive. Synonymous because the have his "critics" in debt. Initially he was very friendly. With increasing unduly provocative, it is then increasingly synonymous verbal derailed.


I see exactly the same way

"Unimportant" wrote:
... If it is other people injured or even killed, because it is here "like a pile of shit" has dealt with?


I have never really thrashed. I am much too intelligent. and I shall never be with safety kill someone and certainly not poor sausage.

"Unimportant" wrote:
I can only hope that you "User Name", you are not of the people here in the forum is discouraged, your goals to pursue next.


old, keeps me so stupid that I have something on their opinion / comment there? this brainless pack can not be with me. None yet here was me with his sordid claims in a depression has thrown. I already have everything behind me, violent, everything. are just as simpletons and mentally, I repeat it like a training for me in the weird texte write.

"Unimportant" wrote:
I wish you all the best with this!


Thank you. I wish you all good synonymous. if you ever need a short film script, I write stories synonymous non-violent, then meld dich ruhig.


finally someone has the egg, the way things look like they are out: (I kill anyone, but my IQ is too high and this is my future in the film too bright)



Antwort von Benutzername:

"PowerMac" wrote:
The same shit like regie.de: **** impulse to provoke, all grow out and they believe what lustiges mortise together. That's ever been in regie.de. The thread will be closed sometime synonymous with the insults.


again to the note-taking, du vogel.

"Unimportant" wrote:
This should not surprise anyone that he is becoming increasingly aggressive. Because synonymous have his "critics" in debt. Initially he was very friendly. With increasing unduly provocative, it is then increasingly synonymous verbal derailed.


and in directing it ran exactly the same way. (dot) then I just said that I would be intelligent and then all about me hergefallen. but I've shown you all. I have to regie.de synonymous not started here and this threat is the best proof you need him just the beginning to the end of use. ceases to misrepresent the facts. The only evidence of your stupidity.

with "unimportant" I have someone who is not as stupid as you and everything on me pushing.

I admit yes, I thank you come across funny, but the only synonymous, because their position on your favorite, which I'm sick and not your derailments, with which you have started to provoke me. you just do not want to see and why do you think me a Depp, and the lass I do not like the things you ever twisted just about you and your attitude to me to justify it even started yet. you are really embarrassing but trozdem I'm not angry, you bird, only to black123 because of me still has not said what I said in my last scene description've done wrong, but the synonymous just because he is so limited as you think .



Antwort von PowerMac:

Jaja.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von PowerMac:

"Username" wrote:
PowerMac, you want just do not understand. a good fighter admits his defeat and makes it at times nächsetn better train harder, eat less fat, has less sex, etc. oh yes, and do not forget the muesli.

with your response do you think not only me but synonymous nor the author of the following text for an idiot. and this is really embarrassing. It can not even beat me.

so, once again to note-taking, so you can print out and hang over your bed, a fals du hast or freezing it.

"Unimportant" wrote:
Embarrassing embarrassing

as here, some with the simple question of a forum user, while still just proposals for improvement for his script searches.

As people rush to a simple help-seekers, who still has the courage to admit that he is not perfect and therefore a weakness, the other skrubelos advantage to be synonymous nor zugebenermaßen "aufgeilen" to provoke him.
"It's so cool how you like a HB males go into the air"

The vast majority of the answers, does not deal with resolving the issues of user name, but would prefer him to be ready, because the content of his own work of the world differs greatly.
That is at least as niveaulos as username is assumed. But do these "critics" do not want it or not admit them because it makes a lot more fun username unkostruktiv to provoke than to help him that he asked - namely, to help him to grow.
After all, shows mental username size, it remains constant, despite the many reviewers nivealosen and persistent in this forum is waiting to help.
This should not surprise anyone that he is becoming increasingly aggressive. Because synonymous have his "critics" in debt. Initially he was very friendly. With increasing unduly provocative, it is then increasingly synonymous verbal derailed.
Where should still lead?
Using "username" works, you can see that he was already an increased aggression potential that still synonymous next is improved. What would the "critics" say, when he accumulated aggressions here actually implements and real - how many people synonymous - own suffering, that he has inflicted, s.den next there? If it is other people injured or even killed, because it is here "like a pile of shit" has dealt with? Find the "critics" are still so "cool"?
Would you be ever aware that you are indirectly complicit s.diesem crime have made?
So I ask all readers, even if they have nothing constructive help, at least not next rauszuhalten and to provoke.

Synonymous, I myself have no idea how to write screenplays. Nevertheless, I started reading them after a short time and stopped because it's just too brutal and (from my point of view of the world) to be exaggerated. Since I now but over time the responses to user names have followed, it surprised me no more, that he writes these scripts, because they reflect exactly the behavior that he had here in the forum is brought forward: incomprehension, violence, provocation and inadequacy.

I can only hope that you "User Name", you are not of the people here in the forum is discouraged, your goals to pursue next. Content speak synonymous me your work (which I have ever seen) not to. But yes you show the will and the resistance you want to develop next.

I wish you all the best with this!

Will this thread in any case, next track ...

Unimportant

PS: From my point of view - a lending - I find that this thread of the fabric at an excellent script could be. Plucked from the life ...




Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hey,

So I find it quite outrageous, after 20 minutes again to such a thread to start, in which again provoke. I need a good script to write no more than pencil, sharpener, paper and possibly eraser. Then I have a large paper trash, where about 50% of it land that is not quite to the point were ...

Slip and pen, I can synonymous with taking in my bed!

The Niveou here on Slashcam until recently was actually quite lifted. Of course, there were occasionally a few eccentrics, with the insults were trying to get knowledge. For such people, not even the simplest rules of human coexistence understood, in my opinion can not be a good scriptwriter for free! Because only those who can understand the people and the social understanding, you can write committed literature.

Googel Just after: "Committed Literature". This is apparently that to which you - in my opinion - not in the position are.

So I ask s.Dieser body (Slashcam to love) nothing more in this forum to write. I expect neither criticism nor approval. Simple, no longer respond. And even if I am eternally long letters of BN do: ignore does sometimes s.besten!

With one last greeting in this thread,
and in hope of blocking! @ Admin

Constantin



Antwort von Benutzername:

"Blackeagle123" wrote:
Hey,

The Niveou here on Slashcam until recently was actually quite lifted. Constantin


the times to your niveou on Slashcam:

"PowerMac" wrote:

I found you and your films at regie.de mostly shit. Absolute Trash and rarely funny.


the best there is. zuu time as the mac has written this reply, he had not even read the script. ridiculous.

"Guest" wrote:


At the title and the comments I was curious.
After some reading, I was sick.
I then stopped to read.

The same reaction as when reading of "Mein Kampf" joined me. Violence, gay hostility, stupidity.

Something like one already banned, little boy. You just deal with the issue of homosexuality before you do your talk and court shows Clischeewissen popular and - yes - gay-baiting synonymous perpetrate.

Go to the building.
Callcenter.
Suicide.
Math teacher.
All - not just spread your Idiologien.


"Guest" wrote:


And if he bites then it means "He still niiie done!"

If I have over 20 male dogs with owners happened ... I wanted to and not even close to the dogs


that is synonymous to its snout against me now s.größten tearing and still others.

according to these and others respond to anything but factually, I had had no desire to be more nice to me and synonymous nor surprising for a reply thanks. Just wanted to expend s.mir but not with me.

beginning of s.habt you unverschähmt behave towards me and I have sometime I just do not like more left and then the skin on her back around to me because I am so hard against your reply unverschähmten answered. because what do you want of me? I your twisted facts, which I accept to be bad? I lie to you, which I resent to be, then leave? nö, not with me. I think here as long as the setting up more people as "unimportant" in accordance with the facts and express it so see how it is. me and you can not attack with impunity. None is the need to offer, not of such type as her. their birds.

I declare it unto you different times, so synonymous of letzet finally understands:

I go on the street and ask zb. 3 mann after a street or:

Hello first time

I would be glad if you read the following short film screenplay durchlest and me to write a critique could. Thank you in advance for your effort.


the three men fall on me but her and give it to me left and right. I do not do anything and go next. s.nächsten tag, the three types of back and hit me again a purely only after the second beating which I collect, I prefer a double-edged sword under my coat out. what do you do what I mean? I shave my egg? and suddenly, I have a döner synonymous under the clear coat and while I give you with the sword besorgs I eat, before your eyes.

what exactly do you want of me? I liked everything I do? I am of you *** s let fi? verpisst you from my treath nothing to her if my script got to say what factually across me and forward. kindergarten. tatsachenverdreher ye are.



Antwort von JustMatt:

Strange that so great a long troll thread only possible with you, but I thank you.
So every day there is something new and imaginative intelligent to read.
Thank you



Antwort von muco:

at first: I do not want to read well, to which art and as is expressed here - none of threadbeiträger ... but !!!!! :

slashcamforum dear, here you're now the spirit that you set (approval) have ... or who sows wind will reap storm.

it is not so long ago, there was a long thread about a certain powerxxx and whose manners - against (my knowledge) no action, but ultimately were approved by a majority - to my regret.

This thread is now a beautiful example of how this will now continue / develop is because it has failed to resist the beginnings. for me it will be the "trashcam-forum" his ... with less and less info, but with greater entertainment value - that is, for heaven's sake please do not close such threads will tomorrow synonymous nor the head of such 'self-actors' and can shake me happy, oh how' normal 'but apparently I am :-))

schöne grüsse rob



Antwort von Benutzername:

"muco" wrote:


This thread is now a beautiful example of how this will now continue / develop is because it has failed to resist the beginnings.
schöne grüsse rob


am quite of your opinion and therefore should respond as follows directly from the admin deleted, so I will not again need to unpack my sword.

"PowerMac" wrote:

I found you and your films at regie.de mostly shit. Absolute Trash and rarely funny.


the best there is. zuu time as the mac has written this reply, he had not even read the script. ridiculous.

"Guest" wrote:


At the title and the comments I was curious.
After some reading, I was sick.
I then stopped to read.

The same reaction as when reading of "Mein Kampf" joined me. Violence, gay hostility, stupidity.

Something like one already banned, little boy. You just deal with the issue of homosexuality before you do your talk and court shows Clischeewissen popular and - yes - gay-baiting synonymous perpetrate.

Go to the building.
Callcenter.
Suicide.
Math teacher.
All - not just spread your Idiologien.


"Guest" wrote:


And if he bites then it means "He still niiie done!"

If I have over 20 male dogs with owners happened ... I wanted to and not even close to the dogs


then answer the following are of me (for the birds it still does not want to have true, nothing out of me):

"Username" wrote:


Hello first time

I would be glad if you read the following short film screenplay durchlest and me to write a critique could. Thank you in advance for your troubles


"Username" wrote:


@ Blackeagle123

OK, many thanks for your first read. Clearly this is no icebreaker. That you do not like the drama, I can still understand, but how you found the scene description? Are they good? Emergence of images when read? Because I would like to have an answer of you, if you do not mind.

Greeting

BN

Addendum:
1. I did not want to awaken hostility to gays.
2. This is a short film script and when I write something I do not think s.die drama, as I have them in a 130 page script. I'm still in the testing phase.


"Username" wrote:


we do not have the same humor makes me sad. the problem is simply that we do not speak the same language, with other words: you do not understand me and why you react like that. I can understand. if I make a döner order baguette and a concrete with cement liverwurst I get jocountry synonymous from the baguette and take me to build a house, rent it s.junge film and draw their students Drehbücher s.and make career in bollywood as elefantendompteur because Drehbücher all were scrap. but you have nothing with me ordered and I am therefore not obliged to meet your taste. clearly it's a free country and I'm happy here, synonymous me when the sun does not appear from the ass, but I'm never unhöfflich and become tactless. I will now not synonymous or not. no idea, I know that not even my name, for your diss. spat


"Username" wrote:


young man, they're not shorts, those are things that I did for fun.

you might like me but you are doing and read my script trozdem (it is revised, particularly with regard to the scene description is concerned) and I write, as you will find descriptions of the scene. that would be a great help.

gruß

bn



Antwort von muco:

doch! bist du! :-)) ... absolutely .... Like many others here synonymous, so you are here synonymous in absolutely the best and equal society, otherwise this thread would not be only 5 pages long ... and now I will return to the quiet Delicious ;-))

rob



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von JustMatt:

No that's not gleiwertige Company Creates, as he always insisted he is a little bigger better, the same god. A real alpha animalcule flat. So something like an Alpha butterfly or something.
Hups, which was almost visionary, I'm sorry I want your god not oppose equality champion.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von JustMatt:

Och, he is a poet schwärm * *



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von JustMatt:

I'm sitting in the crowded subway and somebody rises up I inadvertently left the toes and stand there. I draw him with the courteous? Words: "Excuse me, you stand on my toes, they could please come to the Page?" pointed out. The unknown zückt a weapon, saying "Hold your mouth, you ass" and shoots me.

This is probably a short combination of your reactions to everything here in this forum. Also good and polite criticism of you was zurückgeschmettert. This unknown from Subway du bist

I am secretly delighted to have the answer.
For personal answers I stand among you info@bnd.bund.de available.

gruss, another unknown



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von JustMatt:

"Username" wrote:

go again to the search, du vogel. do you want me on the head synonymous shit?


And romantic, he is still synonymous!



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von jansi:

Oh funny, s.wem probably lies?
Did you actually much boredom?



Antwort von Benutzername:

"jansi" wrote:
Oh funny, s.wem probably lies?
I want to fick * n. are you gay? yes. no. maybe.


s.mir it is not.

no, I'm ncht schwulenfeindlich.



Antwort von JustMatt:

"Username" wrote:

no, I'm just schwulenfeindlich So verpiss times you prefer.


Such a sweet little butterfly Alpha.



Antwort von jansi:

I understand it, the well fed? or bite it? ^ ^



Antwort von JustMatt:

"jansi" wrote:
I understand it, the well fed? or bite it? ^ ^


No do not worry, just wants to play!



Antwort von jansi:

achso



Antwort von Akira:

Well, slow is so beautiful from the whole dahier still entertaining a usable script.
Username is so much smarter than you think his "script" was just the hook to then from the reality of what really useful to be able to draw.



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Benutzername:

until the next presentation:)



Antwort von Akira:

Yes, a script for a comedy.
Or maybe yes but a horror movie?

The former love, sweet BN, which is only rarely a gaaaanz overreacted weeeenig tries all users of Slashcam by the PC through to murder. These tinkers he is an instrument with which he himself can send over the Internet (so ne art beamer via inet: P). But when he tests it must realize that he is not sooo clever as he thought of wut makes a small error in and suddenly the memory of his pcs loaded. there he meets different kinds of viruses that try to fight together against the big win dos to fight. He joins them, and the last great battle begins.

ok ... is not quite a horror movie has become. probably more of a SF-comedy ... the story is that I have to remember ... Tomorrow I visit stephen eh, maybe they like him ... and if not, eh quentin lives on the other side, which certainly has a few great ideas for the battle scenes s.schluss: P



Antwort von jansi:

Quote:
what because you're a rat? where are you at one time as her? everything was so out of his hole crept coming! probably want to jump up on the train, you sometimes wind in your hässliges face blässt.

You not only show lack of respect, but there you extremely s.Selbstbeherschung. Since you always strong insults aussprichst can accept 100% that you do not have self-confidence and are quite weak (mentally). Criticism, you can insert not synonymous.
There is a lack thee synonymous s.Kommunikationserfahrung / rules.
You seem to seek dispute. I want to create with someone.
Why else would you respond to your own posts usually with another, the more insults, etc. with it.
Boy, you belong to a psychiatrist



Antwort von Benutzername:

"jansi" wrote:
Quote:
what because you're a rat? where are you at one time as her? everything was so out of his hole crept coming! probably want to jump up on the train, you sometimes wind in your hässliges face blässt.

You not only show lack of respect, but there you extremely s.Selbstbeherschung. Since you always strong insults aussprichst can accept 100% that you do not have self-confidence and are quite weak (mentally). Criticism, you can insert not synonymous.
There is a lack thee synonymous s.Kommunikationserfahrung / rules.
You seem to seek dispute. I want to create with someone.
Why else would you respond to your own posts usually with another, the more insults, etc. with it.
Boy, you belong to a psychiatrist


du vogel. lack of respect if I did, because what did the others? AIDS? I just do not let me fall. I have the synonymous beef here is not starting, why then should I behave nicely? people like you provoke me with their comments and scheiß ich sach what I think about this. so simple is this simply your dishonest then eat with 100% no antwort of me. not about me makes fun and is for myself that I make observations. if I do not have respect you even less. I ask you to so scheiß dreck kommentare of you react appropriately? what would I want your opinion, should write to your comment "may be synonymous to the feed?

ok, I try it again.

hallo jansi. grateful that you make fun about me and you give me a comment to my script've written to me very much has. I feel much closer to hollywood. What do you have in your spare time?

yes. so beautiful?

fi ** you!



Antwort von Benutzername:

aka AnonymOS gast without name has the following written

The former love, sweet homosexuals guest who gaaaanz only rarely a weeeenig overreacted, tries all users of Slashcam by the PC through to rape. This he tinkers a 2000 kilometer-long penis, which he on the usb plug is chasing through his computer (so ne art presentation of cybersex disabled)

But when he was inside it he must realize that it takes approximately 2 years until he gets a high, because of what the blood-ding so consumed. So it goes with the first big ding in the policy and strives to ensure that the nix pasiert because it lasts for 10 years until he gets extrasitzt on which he may be put.

So he next best solution to the skin and the ding from. now he is without dödel and has instead brüste enlarged. because of the operations he has no more money and go to the stressed. there he meets different kinds of prostitution. monkeys, elephants, dogs, etc. All types of it with the user wanted to start but it went bankrupt. they unite themselves to the last big battle and see username with a cow on sichzureiten, one hand holding a döner in the other the dönerverkäuver. they shit in the trousers and a wide search. first in the DM buy diapers. the drag on the head and do as if nothing happened.

ok ... is not a film has become. probably more a reprtage of behindis ... the story is that I have to remember ... tomorrow, let me first extend my thing, I hang weights on it ... and if it is not enough, eh quentin lives on the other side, which may be synonymous with times depend on it and then maybe the bush and merkel. maybe all those who start wars and then wonder why the opponents back and not stillhällt: P



Antwort von jansi:

It's okay now, right?
You must not ever pronounce such insults.
Why you actually compare AIDS with respect? Hm?
Do you know about what it is? I suspect not.
But it has no sense soweiso be with you to "entertain".
So I will be with thee thy times Comments leave alone.



Antwort von Benutzername:

"jansi" wrote:
It's okay now, right?
You must not ever pronounce such insults.
Why you actually compare AIDS with respect? Hm?
Do you know about what it is? I suspect not.
But it has no sense soweiso be with you to "entertain".
So I will be with thee thy times Comments leave alone.


ye are all a bit silly in the head? I offend anyone here. I lead a different verbal war than you're used to it. pack your helmet, your weapons and go home.

Of course, it is reasonable to entertain with me but I did not wrong but it started and now you moan because you with my art is not clear. do you really think that I would perform as if someone I normally respond?

why must I stöndig hear that I accept all of you but you must be allowed to dispense? Hm?

"username" wrote:
what would I want your opinion, should write to your comment "may be synonymous to the feed?

ok, I try it again.

hallo jansi. grateful that you make fun about me and you give me a comment to my script've written to me very much has. I feel much closer to hollywood. What do you have in your spare time?

yes. so beautiful?


why did not you do dadrauf but received only a reproach to me why I am so not like you or others? sach doch mal. I would like to claim your "you can feed as synonymous? react? Hm? because most people now no longer much of jansi come.



Antwort von Benutzername:

"username" wrote:
what would I want your opinion, should write to your comment "may be synonymous to the feed?

ok, I try it again.

hallo jansi. grateful that you make fun about me and you give me a comment to my script've written to me very much has. I feel much closer to hollywood. What do you have in your spare time?

yes. so beautiful?


"username" wrote:
why did not you do dadrauf but received only a reproach to me why I am so not like you or others? sach doch mal. I would like to claim your "you can feed as synonymous? react? Hm? because most people now no longer much of jansi come.


I knew it. I'm glad that I do not have small added. because we have already the first "jansi" officially eingeknickt is against me and I can not say as I put these stupid standing of place you should respond. ye are all so pathetic. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because I had another proposal.

Hi Janis, thanks for your stupid turn. This has shown me the man I'm the verbal abuse they deserve. because it's almost all I have to do so deserve it. you and many others have their anmanchen constantly s.mir from and I am so thankful that this happened to me. please hack next to me all this, it is doing so well and I get not enough of them.

jaha



Antwort von Benutzername:

bor hello, what is now happening here? otherwise your answer is always so fast and now? bor ne nä. etching, wart. tra la la. I wait. mann. where are the big mouths? stopped!



Antwort von Benutzername:

Checkmate!



Antwort von Akira:

yes. You! hasta la vista!

tschüss with ü!
bussi Tussi.



Antwort von Benutzername:

"Anonymous" wrote:
yes. You! hasta la vista!

tschüss with ü!
bussi Tussi.


one I have yet:

It is the fate of the unusual, always the hatred of the people to excite

ätschi bätschi



Antwort von Benutzername:

"Username" wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote:
yes. You! hasta la vista!

tschüss with ü!
bussi Tussi.


one I have yet:

It is the fate of the unusual, always the hatred of the people to excite

ätschi bätschi


and another:

Immerse a genius to fraternize the fools.

A true genius appears in the world, so it can be seen that all the fools now beginning to unite against him.

Who humor, has almost genius. Who has only a joke, which is usually not even.

There is no great genius without a shot madness.

For the practical life is the genius so useful as a star telescope in the theater. "I shower once a week, if at all."

Neither home nor sex (yet verblödete foreninger members) set the limits of genius.

The true genius works like a torrent in his own way through the biggest obstacles.

Everything will forgive you, we forgive you your wealth, we forgive you the high birth, we forgive you your figure well, it lets you go even talent, but it is inexorable to the genius.

Genius is love of power, is longing for devotion. "the verspühre I do if I think to write script"

The man may have genius, but he possesses neither the perseverance nor the patience, the genius and dedicate it to something divine. "that with the divine could read about it"



Antwort von Benutzername:

sdga



Antwort von gast hd:

Hello Username
my name is Jürgen out of curiosity, I followed your thread
Short and concise.
Have your script read, anyone can make his own opinion
but sometimes it is good that as I get a total with uncontaminated Dein
script (read the pdf, have until now 3 times).
I have no experience with writing (script), but
visually visually seen .. Page 14 and 15 I had a Auseindersetzung
with Armin and with man 1 is expected.
The conclusion is for me somehow not understand.
Perhaps you have so gewolt.
In conclusion, my name is Jürgen but with Page 15, I come not clear
remember I am layman, thus future unvoreigenommer spectators.
mfg
Jürgen



Antwort von Benutzername:

Jürgen tach, first thank you, which you've taken the time to read the script.

the whole thing is a comedy first.

the two are Schmick s.schluss and then try to save their skin. which they then again with the other two men (the men synonymous with love and sex they prefer) argue is simply absurd and it is, I think the cool s.der story.

I really wanted just a funny story to tell.

gruß

bn (still the old and trozdem nicely applies to the rest =)



Antwort von Intellektueller:

Your script is great!
"However, their work is infantile and" over-. "They lack any sense of structure, characters and the Aristotelian unity."

Do you know that? They raise the animals in the zoo eat out and they are werfrn drüber. You do not throw more and be angefaucht.

Life crisis? You write they are adults, but seems to me in their choice of words, grammar and way of life more of a teenager to put behind them.

I am in any event, a synonymous of the visitors the bread into the cage and throw the sadistic sense, watching how the animal is excited.

Non-human animals are always far less intelligent than the human animal.



Antwort von Benutzername:

"Intellectuals" wrote:
Your script is great!
"However, their work is infantile and" over-. "They lack any sense of structure, characters and the Aristotelian unity."

Do you know that? They raise the animals in the zoo eat out and they are werfrn drüber. You do not throw more and be angefaucht.

Life crisis? You write they are adults, but seems to me in their choice of words, grammar and way of life more of a teenager to put behind them.

I am in any event, a synonymous of the visitors the bread into the cage and throw the sadistic sense, watching how the animal is excited.

Non-human animals are always far less intelligent than the human animal.




Antwort von Blackeagle123:

Hello,
I want to register here again because I have just 50 people yesterday before a 2-hour "training" was held on how to creatively write screenplays. It was vorallem certain tricks (tricks) to a help, but synonymous to the structure, like a script which can be / should (after Aristotle).

The focus was always:
"In order to be able to break rules, you just know this once!"

Since I really only students I had the whole speech of a few teachers are evaluated and well, they were all thrilled! (15 points).

Since I am a complete knowledge only from books (and then virtually next) have learned, I would like you call the most important sources.

My sources here, I just know for all those who write creatively in general or in Besonderesn creative Drehbücher want to write:

Quote:

- Wikipedia (as of 17.09.07) "script", "Aristotle", "epic"
- "Creative screenwriting" (Kallas, Book)
-> Step by step to a successful script <(Kean, Book)
- "Success methods for film & TV <(Lazarus, Book)
- "The technique of the drama <(Gustav, Book)
- "Poetics" Greek / German
- Latin sources Vesuvausbruch ( "Pliniusbriefe"), as an example of journalistic work and "historical truth" in a script


The bold print source is in my opinion the best book for creative screenwriting. I have it back in the Filmmuseum, Frankfurt purchased. You can now synonymous to buy at Amazon.

I wish you lots of fun "durchwälzen" of the above sources.

Many greetings,
Constantin




Antworten zu ähnlichen Fragen:
H.B. | One minute short film
WE KEEP ON DANCING - Short Film
Henosis - 8K Short Film
PLASTER | SHORT FILM
MR NIGHT HAS A DAY OFF - short film
ClipKanal: Time Trap (Short Film)
Sputnik -- a short film by Maxim Zhestkov
ClipKanal: Sogni Culinari Short Film
ClipKanal: Story of R32 - short film
TANK (short film by Stu Maschwitz)
A Sci-Fi Short Film HD: "UNCANNY VALLEY" - by 3dar
Go Short Film Festival 2017 trailer - Don"t Blink
It"s No Game | A Sci-fi Short Film Starring David Hasselhoff
ClipKanal: Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2014 - Timelapse Short Film
Final Offer - DUST Original Sci-Fi Short Film - Exclusive Premiere
Crowdfunding https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/project-daydream-short-film
hat jemand bock auf ca. 1 millionen dollar? Japan Festival - Short Film
This Mind-Bending Race Looks Like a Real-Life Video Game | Short Film Showcase
Wiedergaberate + Cliplänge automatisch anpassen (Script)
Filter/Script für VirtualDub/AVISynth
Feher beim Lesen von AVS-Script
Kostenloses Script für in Adobe After Effects gestylte Untertitel in Premiere Pro
Reactor 2.0 - Script-Paketverwaltung für Blackmagic Design Fusion UND DaVinci Resolve
Short cut in Davinci 14
TeamBay - Addicted Action short in 4K
Symphony Of Two Minds - 3D Animated Short

















weitere Themen:
Spezialthemen


16:9
ARD
AVCHD
AVI
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
After effects
Apple Final Cut Pro
Audio
Avid
Cam
Camcorder
Camera
Canon
Capture
Capturing
Clip
EOS
Editing
Effect
Error
Export
File
Files
Film
Final Cut
Format
Formate
HDR
Import
JVC
Layer
Light
MAGIX video deLuxe
Magix
Microphone
Monitor
Movie
PC
Panasonic
Pinnacle
Pinnacle Studio
Player
Premiere
RAM
RED
Recording
Red
Software
Sony
Sound
Studio
TV
Tape
Video
Videos